Mang0 BTFOs Ultimate again

You dumb Nintendo fanboys were celebrating, shame about the reality of your shitty game.

Attached: m436.jpg (623x350, 119K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitch.tv/mang0/clip/LittleBlatantMonitorJKanStyle
twitch.tv/mang0/clip/SnappyAmusedHornetSuperVinlin
m.imgur.com/gallery/v6x0q2q
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>playable online
>on any competitive game
I don't know what any of you were expecting

But the alternative game he goes to doesnt have any online and needs a CRT to function properly

LMAO XD VASED VASWD CFINGE CRJNGE BTFO listeb herte op i may gacs had tio msby drinkgyooooos66 but this thREAS FUCKIBF SUCKS AND YIYRW A NIGGER

>melee player
>neckbeard
pottery

>its another super rehash brothers thread

LMFO like we haven't heard that one a million times before.

>But the alternative game he goes to doesnt have any online
How braindead idiotic are you?

Netplay on Dolphin, which was in part developed by mentally unstable trannies, is literally far better than Nintendo's official online for Ultimate. It's not even remotely close.

I mean, he's not wrong, but he shouldn't say it.

People are still celebrating a overrated bear over actually remotely caring about the games' improvement itself.

Has anyone told this incel to have sex yet?

Are you acting retarded on purpose?

Fucking based.

Imagine being an Amerimutt with such a shitty Internet connection that you can't even play Smash online.

>melee player
>having an opinion

Pick one

He doesn't like Ultimate cuz he is bad at it. He can't get over the game he became a rockstar at and will never move on

I don't know where the fuck you guys live but I almost never have an issue with the online. The only time I do is when I get matched with a Ganondorf or Little Mac and I know it's a 12yo with a bad connection. 50mbps, Quebec, I guess I get matched with other Candians and households are wealthy? Just move out of whatever shithole you're in. For fuck's sake I'm moving on the 16th and Bell offered me 500mbps FOR THE SAME PRICE. I'm not even trying to sound mean in this post I know for most of you it's not an option but I just find it so bizzare that I almost never encounter problems online and people keep shitting on it when it works absoluely fine on my end.

Attached: 1553901750333.jpg (213x177, 5K)

melee>the rest of smash

I live in Australia and I'm almost certain that more than 60% of Elite Smash players main Ness. Literally never ever had a Ken ditto. Otherwise that's my only issue.

based
imagine him sitting at a retirement home bragging to fellow senile corpses how he used to be good at a game 60 years ago

I gave up on quick play and usually just use the aus discords.

I love melee but I also like trying new things and Ultimate is pretty damn fun. Melee takes more skill because of tech grinding. Kinda over exploiting games and thinking its good because of that. Sure it looks cool, but its fucking broken.

Friendly reminder that Salem was 100% correct about the Melee community.

Attached: 1532367054383.jpg (733x745, 374K)

mango was a chad and now is a boomer, watch out

Attached: prime mango.jpg (1211x991, 122K)

As any of you ever tried this? Kind of wondering if it's worth putting time into. Slap City was fun for a while but there's just not nearly enough characters

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 58K)

>some neckbeard who is famous for playing the same game for 18 years btfos ultimate
oh no!

Is this that wash up that never made it out of tier 2

Honestly, he has a point. The online experience is atrocious compared to most games. It's sad that Melee's online (a fucking emulator) performs better than Nintendo's own online service.

it's impossible to make "good online" on switch for one single reason - the majority of the playerbase is kids playing on wifi

How did Nintendo manage to fuck up and actually regress in terms of online compared to 4?

>he doesn't have friends to play with together
>he has to play online with randos
lul

I hope he makes it into the shower.

Omg!~!! It's competitive so it can't have online, hehe!! It's COMPETITIVE!!! Me smashy you!! Compete!

I'm wired in on a 100mbps connection and rarely have an issue.

It's not just the connection that is the problem with it.

mango is, as usual, unbelievably BASED

Attached: 1545017769417.webm (1122x626, 2.85M)

Mango is obese

pro gamers are ridiculously entitled

the guy plays a gamecube game for a living and still complains about shit?

That entire event was kino.
Highlight being S2J vs Vish

You probably do, but you just don't realize it. The online input lag is essentially unavoidable.

The online in Ultimate is pretty fucking awful. I've been playing a lot of MK11 in comparison and it's night and day compared to Smash.

It's not just the net code it's how arenas and rematches and everything else is handled

Wifi is literally fine for any online game because you can adapt to the couple frames of lag as long as you have half a functioning brain.

People that play melee online all have a good connection and most likely play with an ethernet cable.

On ultimate you face 15 yo kevin playing on mcdonald wifi. You can do whatever the fuck you want about it, it's gonna be shit.

I saw this guy for the first time the other day, and I swear to god, he looks like a Sasquatch. Does he, like, think he’s above shaving & hair-washing because he’s good at Melee or something? I wanna know if it’s Melee player mentality or something, cause all the other big FGC players from around the world at least look like they know how to use a BiC disposable.
Also:
>2019
>not expecting every fightan to have trash online
>not going out & playing with your friends or other new people on the portable, easy to carry console
It’s like grade school humor at this point, it just looks sad & pathetic.

Attached: 6D0E63E9-AA44-465D-9C3D-B8DC7E9E03D3.jpg (1297x730, 101K)

You're right, how dare people not blindly consume products!

based johnny hates vish's brown ass and he can't hide it when he's slammed

Attached: 1549172760393.webm (1120x626, 2.49M)

Well that was obvious from the start.

But can't say "mean" truth in 2019.

>Wifi is literally fine for any online game because you can adapt to the couple frames of lag as long as you have half a functioning brain.

Attached: 8d6.jpg (645x729, 48K)

I mean yeah, it's an online fighting game. But it's still very much playable and enjoyable.

I've been playing online a lot recently and it's been working great.
Only laggy match was one 4 player smash but I was spamming Charizards side B the whole match anyway so it didn't matter much.

I loved the sudden hard cut when he just starts laying into Vish.

>have half a functioning brain
>defends wifi
choose one

Was almost a part of the dev team of this game. Bullet dodged.

As for how it is as a game, it’s fun enough as a party game. Too floaty and RNG based with wonky physics to be compared to Smash

I'm glad online sucks, makes me feel better when losing, always knowing it's not my fault :)

>you can adapt to the couple frames of lag
yes we know it's ok when nintendo does it

>a young person is now a boomer
Retard

Are you okay? Take your meds.

Speed isn't the issue. You can have the best internet possible, but if little paco on the other end is on some shitter wifi connection with high latency and is dropping packets its not going to be a good time.

Isn’t it p2p connection? P2p gaming is fucking shit because you’re dependent on each other. Call me when they hace native servers

>went online once
>it was completely unplayable and every match had at least a second long input delay
Probably explains why I only played this game for a week

Attached: 264024589.jpg (571x578, 58K)

That's NIntendo's fault more than anyone else's. They cheaped out on the Wifi module on the switch itself and didn't even bother including an ethernet port on the dock. Majority of players aren't going to buy an extra adapter just to play Smash online and even if they did most of them are too retarded to understand the difference between mbps and latency.

>Call me when they hace native servers
>servers
>for fighters
Are you retarded?

Most fighting games rely on a lot more muscle memory. Damage comes from combos which are memorized for hours and hours until you can recite them even with input delay. Smash is different. The game is almost 100% neutral and mindgames, which isn't easy to do with input delay.

how do I acquire this body type

he spars to work out

Attached: 1553899194899.jpg (1536x2048, 431K)

I said this assuming I would get a few good arguments to sway my opinions, but all I got was "nuuuh shut up ur dumb". Yea Forums really is full of children, I guess.

Melee players are literally the most charismatic and chad Smash playerbase. 4 and Ultimate are where the real neckbeards like ZeRo and MKLeo are

Fuck shitty game wars post main, colour and stage.
>melee
Peach
Blue
FoD
>Ultimate
Duck Hunt
Dalmatian
Poke
>64
Falcon
Normal
Hyrule

Attached: 1516157531729.jpg (640x919, 138K)

If it was p2p there wouldn't be a need for Nintendo to make online play sub only. That would just be stupid and greedy to make people pay for p2p.

It's a good thing I wasn't responding to one.

the majority of people nowawdays don't even know wired internet exists

Melee netplay can have literally less lag than original console on CRT

Other than disconnects before matches have started, I've had no issue with Splatoon's online.

Mang0 bantz is officially too problematic for Ultimate zoomers now.
Redditors were unironically up in arms over this clip of an adult friend group shit talking each other last week.

twitch.tv/mang0/clip/LittleBlatantMonitorJKanStyle

>Yea Forums really is full of children, I guess.
>Wifi is literally fine for any online game because you can adapt to the couple frames of lag as long as you have half a functioning brain.

Attached: 1557988270450.png (449x401, 393K)

better question - how can i acquire this body type?

Attached: 1540148975402.jpg (1273x718, 131K)

if you really can't see why a wifi signal that will continually vary the input delay mid game is bad for a game like smash bros then no argument will sway you

As a person that started off as a SF player, something I always loved about melee is that combos are a 2 person thing as the person being combo'ed is also reacting to it.

have you seen him now retard? he is even a father, boomer is a state of mind

Attached: Mango dance.webm (700x394, 242K)

Why can no one use BTFO correctly?

the majority of people nowawdays don't even know internet exists

>hink he’s above shaving & hair-washing because he’s good at Melee
I mean your average melee player seems to think they're above basic cleanliness so a melee god definitely will think that

Attached: 1525668648613.jpg (337x487, 34K)

>Melee
Yoshi
Yellow
FoD

>64
Mario
Blue
Dream Land

>Ultimate
Bowser Jr.
Iggy
FD

Chillin looks pretty skinny there. Is he finally cutting?

You're right, poor Nintendo works so hard for us, how dare these entitled ass "costumers" feel like they're owed anything just because they paid "money".
I love Sakurai and he loves us, that's all that should matter!!

Attached: e7a.jpg (1916x945, 238K)

Slouch in your computer chair, eat half healthy meals, half junk food for a diet, and go to the gym for an hour or two a week, and you should be good. Don’t forget the shitload of gangster tattoos & Geico caveman beard, chicks dig that.

Because it doesn't get as many replies.

>someone in the chat at the end said "chillin looking bbw"

Attached: 1558294744944.jpg (763x827, 115K)

Dude have you seen chillin recently?
Nigga is getting fit.

Dolphin can have less lag than playing on the original console, but not over netplay you retard.

that pic is from summit 6, where the BIG chillin meme originated. if he was cutting there, i would be very surprised

Attached: 1549264727865.jpg (853x1056, 123K)

I always assumed he was going on the ultimate bulk to fuel the single greatest diss track.

I'd be inclined to believe this if I had seen any of the problems people constantly talk about. I wouldn't even know wifi input lag was a thing if people didn't talk about it here. It just isn't noticeable in any game I've ever played.

I dunno who that is.

looks like someone warped the photo lmao

Is it bad that one of the main things I am excited for with summit is all the new thicc Chillins?
The only other thing really is seeing how Spud will go.

I got multiple mains but I’ll do my #1 from each game.
>64
Captain Falcon
Blood Falcon
Saffron City
>Melee
Mr. Game & Watch
Blue
Mute City
>Brawl
Ganondorf
Blue
Port Town Aero Drive
>Wii U
Shulk
Sharla
Gaur Plain
>Ultimate
Ridley
Mecha Ridley
Mementos

Attached: 7FC195B2-7EC1-4946-8929-02D94583DD67.png (600x672, 323K)

>clip
ok I'll admit it, mango is pretty based

Attached: 1449323805262.jpg (439x399, 36K)

Yes, and the human eye can't see past 30 frames per second.

t. idiot who doesn't know anything about netcode. There are plenty of twitch streams of two people with ethernet cables playing and there is far more input delay than Melee netplay, and that's on top of the already hard coded input delay. That's not even getting to the fact that Ultimate's shitty online extends well beyond just lag.

>Brawl
>Ganondorf
Why would you ever do that to yourself?

chillin is embarking on the dirtiest bulk in known history. to put it simply, i don't think you understand the ramifications that him cutting this bulk would entail. chillin's internal ecosystem is in a state of perpetual cold war right now, preparing for the cut. it's going to be seismic. tsunamis will engulf islands. birds will fall from the skies. falcon will win a supermajor. we aren't ready.

Attached: 1552250339459.png (438x552, 481K)

Melee >>>> Ultimate.

Dig deep all you like, moron. Ultimate will never be even remotely as good as Melee.

I must be the luckiest Switch owner in the world as I've literally never had any issue playing Smash or Splatoon 2 online yet everyone always talks as if it's impossible to get even a single online match done in them without massive issues.

sm4shfags don't know how to have fun. theyre always complaining and feel persecuted by anything thats not their game.

Lag isn't nearly as noticeable in Splatoon 2 as it is in Smash.

This. The denial is unreal. I can play on fiber internet with a dude literally one block away and have a 1 ping connection, Ultimate online is still laggy as FUCK.
The only people who think it's fine are shitters who can't notice the lag, or are so used to it that they think it's normal.

Friendly reminder Ultimate players shit their pants.

Attached: 1559940801825.png (607x287, 38K)

Maybe more people would buy Ethernet Cables if Nintendo, the company you're so fiercely loyal to, actually included an ethernet port instead of going all Apple, forcing you to buy a dongle. Trust you to eat Nintendo's shit.

not at all. everybody knows the best part of summit is COMMUNITY

Attached: 1552161624713.png (531x692, 229K)

Shitty net code is prepping them for the future of Stadia

Stinky day was also about Tr4sh babies. Their biggest accomplishment was pinning that event on Meleefags.

god netplay is so fucking amazing

Actually this isn’t true.

The human eye can see almost infinite “fps”, however whenever a person’s eyes shift focus, the brain adds a “motion blur” to what we see. So since we focus on a screen, the fps just looks higher than what we’re used to seeing

Otherwise what would be the point of having graphics higher than 30 fps on our systems if our eyes couldnt see it

This is completely irrelevant to the argument but I learned that fact a year ago and I’ve been sitting on it so I had to use it at some point

Most absurd thing to me is how bad quick play can be. I was playing an arena with my mate in the US whilst I was using phone data in country Australia and got a better connection than I do using my actual internet on quick play in a major city.

lmao that tournament really highlighted the differences between the Ultimate and Melee communities.
twitch.tv/mang0/clip/SnappyAmusedHornetSuperVinlin

I'd be inclined to believe this if I had seen any of the differences people constantly talk about. I wouldn't even know higher than 30fps was a thing if people didn't talk about it here. It just isn't noticeable in any game I've ever played.

>turns out you can just say whatever you want on the internet and meleefags will believe it

He was fun, and I really liked Twilight Princess. Still pissed about the OoT model replacing TP in Ultimate instead.
>the one game I drop Ganondorf due to costume autism & he’s actually stupid good now
Shit.

Attached: 6B6591CE-ACF6-4784-AEC6-29DB53559A12.jpg (1280x720, 114K)

I'm convinced there's some glitch that only affects certain copies and make the online not work. I look up streamers or youtube videos and the online looks smooth yet literally every time I try it there are massive lag spikes, freezes and disconnections.

I've not had a single match that made it to the end without disconnecting. Got close, but never managed it.

BASED DIAPERFAG!!!

Fun Fact: I actually did the research on this one, and the post of stinky day took place on a day with both a melee tournament AND a Sm4sh tournament.

It’s not game specific. It’s Smash players in general

Change your pants and put on some deodorant before you reply to me please.

You should've seen the salt this tweet produced, both on twitter and reddit. A lot of the Smash4/Ultimate community hate Mango with a burning passion for taking 2 Ultimate summit slots.

Attached: mangotweet.jpg (713x430, 111K)

Honestly it's pretty accurate. At our locals all the melee dudes are just drinking and having a good time together whilst most of the ultimate people barely seem to interact with each other.

Fox, Falco, Marth, Sheik.

That's it.

Boringgggggggg

Wait this fat fuck took up two slots at a single tournament?

That's not true, the fps we consciously can perceive is actually fairly low.
Studies generally show that after 150 fps, it becomes very hard for people to tell much of a difference consciously, but we can still perceive up to about 1000 fps.

I know I’ve seen some examples of high FPS gifs that people have said “HAVE A HIGHER FRAMERATE THAN REAL LIFE”, mostly as a joke but to highlight how surreal it is.

This gif in particular is what got me to look into things

m.imgur.com/gallery/v6x0q2q

That's just a sped up gif. framerate is just a placebo like wifi jitter. it doesn't exist

Bro you can't tell the difference because you don't have a screen able to display 300fps.

He campaigned for Plup and got him in. Plup said he had 0 interest in campaigning.

>did the research
yeah salem we all saw the full picture
it was a tournament with 15 or 16 registered tr4sh players and i think 4 melee players. this was in 2015 when tr4sh wasn't completely dead. it was a tr4sh tournament.

They could always try to implement some form of rollback netcode to greatly reduce input lag even on shittier connections, fight me.

How is that digging deep? Lol.

Oh so its fucking nothing then. It wouldn't be the first time pro players gamed the system to get their friends a tourney slot.

>4 melee players
>not 40
Someone clear isnt seeing the full picture

t. hasn't watched a melee tournament since 2011

>i-i like trying new things! i-it might be worse than melee in every way b-but... i like trying new things!
>i-im over exploiting! melee is just exploiting tech! w-we need to learn to play smash fairly!
Idiot.

please take a shower i'm begging you

then post it

>playable online
>nintendo

Still haven't learned since the Gamecube

Attached: 1557384412832.jpg (448x448, 22K)

How is it worse?

A lot of the Ultimate community still hate him, and say guys like Marss and Pandarian deserved those spots.

Stuttering over facts is still facts user

here, the actual cutoff that your brain can process is about 120 fps, but it's really difficult to tell 60 from 120 because it has diminishing returns past 60. Anything up to 60 will be noticeable, but someone that only knows of 60 fps but watches up to 200 fps will unironically not know 61+ fps is a thing unless told otherwise.

Don't bother arguing with those people. It's just a game of moving the goal post, no matter what it is, it proves melee is dead.

please wear a diaper the venue is begging you

>A-add s-stutter and put it in greentext
>That'll show em

>Yea Forums likes Mang0
haha, beer
Just in case you haven't noticed that this place is Plebbit.

Melee just keeps on winning.

reddit hates mango

I know probably more about netcode than you'll ever know faggot.
People mostly complained about lag, netcode would not change shit about it, at best they could hide it, but it would not disappear, retard.

Don't the reddit ultimate community hate everything though?

30fps is literally fine for any fighting game because you can adapt to the lower framerate as long as you have half a functioning brain.

nintendo should ban all melee tournaments under improper use of copyrighted material

see if mang0 can btfo that lmao

Mango is genuinely funny at times, he says things that make reddit seethe and he's amazing at a game without being an autistic tryhard, what's not to like?

>but it's really difficult to tell 60 from 120
It's as relative of a difference as 30 from 60. From every double blind test I know about the difference between 60 and 120 is noticeable for most people.

It's not even that bad if you play mostly online. It's always been about reading your opponent anyway, not pure reaction time.

How do you propose they do such a feat seeing as PM is still played.

hehehe amirite

It's not even that bad if you play mostly online. It's always been about reading your opponent anyway, not how many frames per second you can see.

>rollback in smash
>nips in charge of rollback
thats a yikes on multiple levels

that wouldn't work. even during the brawl days when nintendo was actively attacking melee, we survived. now that nintendo actively recognizes melee (inviting melee pros to ultimate invitational for example) we have nothing to fear. melee isn't going anywhere.

Attached: 1553490370067.jpg (500x500, 23K)

>b-but reddit hates Mang0
You guys are pathetic.
>without being an autistic tryhard
He still is a drunk loser.

who?

You're free to delude yourself however you wish, Ultikid. At the end of the day, your game is still garbage compared to Melee, and your online is beyond garbage.

I don't play smash

t. faggot

Attached: 1553487324084.jpg (1536x2048, 242K)

>"Gosh guys what if this big company did something retarded and nonsensical to btfo my internet enemies, wouldn't that be epic?"
Underage get out please.

I think it got to the point Brood War did where blizzard realised that they can't fight it.

He wouldn't care at this point.
However, if Twitch bans him again he is pretty much fucked because that's his only way to make money nowadays.

>People mostly complained about lag, netcode would not change shit about it
Idiot.

Who is this

they know they can't fight it. no one can fight it. they try to shut us down, they try to stop us. they can't do it.

Attached: the brotherhood.png (1046x743, 943K)

Just so there is no confusion here.
Melee is trash, but Ultimate is also trash.
The only good Smash game is Project M, which is dead. Ripped chads playing Snake like me dominate that game, whereas other Smash games are infested with manchildren.

What game isn't at EVO again? You guys are washed up.

Attached: Fuckstevelol.jpg (1000x1000, 80K)

Attached: 1558294744941.jpg (636x960, 122K)

We are gonna see how many years Ultimate will be on Evo compared to Melee :)

Online should cost $50/year. Also get rid of the family plan.

I don't understand how this is even an argument, Melee didn't stop being at EVO because it's not popular anymore. It always pulled in huge numbers of viewers and players.
Mr Wizard just hates the game because he's a retard who thinks Smash should be played with items on.

He's not wrong.

Is this a joke? Fighting games have been competitive well before 60 fps was a gold standard. I'm pretty sure fighting games on console still run at 30 fps and they are every bit as playable as one running at 60.

I can see this being true for someone looking for a difference, since you absolutely are capable of seeing the difference, but without explicitly knowing there is a disparity, it would be difficult to tell just by looking especially if not side-by-side.

>best player plays puff
>falcon player just won a massive tournament
Every time someone on Yea Forums talks about melee it feels like the only things they know about it came from memes around the time brawl came out.
Matchups: The Game, where everyone dies even later than in 4. It's fun to play it casually with other melee players though.

Even if you say its easy to not get grabbed, that fact that this is in the game should be a red alert that this game a broken trash.

Attached: Meleeskill.gif (200x175, 2.19M)

>you absolutely are capable of seeing the difference
>it would be difficult to tell just by looking

Attached: bI82x4B.png (492x440, 188K)

>I'm pretty sure fighting games on console still run at 30 fps
Name 5

wobbling is a literal non issue that reddit likes to get worked up about

>>best player plays puff
>>falcon player just won a massive tournament
>Every time someone on Yea Forums talks about melee it feels like the only things they know about it came from memes around the time brawl came out.
Maybe because the game is ancient now and nobody gives a shit except EVOfags.

Hey guys i think yesterday i did a possible infinite with Mewtwo in Ult?
You know how usually the jab pushes people away? I had something happen where my Mewtwo instead sucked the opponent in, so their models were overlapping, and then both of them continued being pushed forwards.
It ended up doing insane damage very quickly until i cancelled it, but idk how i did it.
Is this a known glitch/tech?

if you don't give a shit about it, then why are you trying to comment on it like you know what you're talking about? you clearly don't.

ultimate also sucks offline

Melee reminds me of DS1 pvp.

Name two fighting games at 30 fps. No, name one.

Now he's gonna dredge up some shitty Switch shovelware, you should've specified AAA.

Street Fighter 2. That user is still an idiot though.

haha hey why don't they just cut off his FUCKING HANDS and feed him to a pack of wolves then we'll see whos laughing lmao

Why is Melee, an 18 year old game, getting like 30% more viewers on Twitch in tournaments?

there's no netplay on melee

About what? Do you even understand the context of the post you quoted?
My god you're an idiot.

cause the ultishart finals usually start at midnight and everyone who would watch them has to be in bed by 11 for school tomorrow

Attached: 1552248960942.jpg (1649x1440, 830K)

If I were Mang0 I would wash myself and play a more relevant game. Such a disappointment

I smoked a dart with chillin at GOML. hes big but he only looks as big at he does because all the smash pros are manlets

cope

It's a more established community and people who like Ultimate are playing it not watching it.

BTFO

Attached: 1347584932856.jpg (3840x2160, 688K)