VTMB2

Look at that fucking giraffe neck! We want Jeanette back you dumb fucks

Attached: 6p7a70jpmp331.jpg (639x625, 50K)

This game already sucks

can we have a thread where we post legitimate issues we had with the trailer and positives aswell?
instead of the ussual is tranny gaem xd.
If that is the actual ranged combat that will make it into the released game im gonna have to mod the shit out of it. I want ADS and the "trow weapons away after out of ammo" is perhaps the stupidest fucking mechanic i have ever seen.
Besides that imo it looked pretty good and close to the first one.

that neck is pretty fucked up though

The voice acting was shit and the game looks rushed. Animations snapping like the shit was made in 2004.

Maybe she likes to suck off horses so her neck adapted to suit the cause?

Why would you want Therese back? That story is done, bringing shit like that back is just superficial pandering.

animations were pretty shit. I personally do not really care about them all that much and i do fully believe that they will be improved. I can understand the concern though. What is exactly the problem with the voice acting though? didnt sound particulary bad/good to me infact the "quality feels pretty much the same as it was in the first one

I prefer the real Therese over walmart Therese

I like her. Be nice if her tits were bigger.

I'll never be able to take her seriously with a neck that long

Just imagine, guys. You are a game developer. You can make a character as beautiful and unique as you want him. You are an omnipotent god of your little universe. You are an artist. And, with all that, you create this abomination.

>taking a club slut seriously
???

Copy that

>Be nice if her tits were bigger

be nice. xe hasn't been taken zhir hormone replacement for long enough.

damn dude, that meme is older than half of the posters itt

What the fuck are you even on about retard. She looks fine. Are you upset her chin isnt an 90 degree angle?

kill yourself

I'd fuck her

What the fuck is with the music in the club?

>faggots staring at her neck and not her cleavage

>we

>see gameplay
>actually looks surprisingly soulful, staying true to the original down to the dorky dancing and news announcer
>come on Yea Forums
>wtf her neck is long 0/10 preorder cancelled titanic 2.0
Typical.

Did we watch the same gameplay?

Maybe I don't know enough about the tabletop but she seems pretty flirty for a Tremere.

Something the target audience considers acceptable. Were you expecting "Isolated"?

Yes. But did you get paid for it?

No, obviously I didnt have Yea Forumss brand of retard goggles on.

This shit needs at least another year before coming out.

Look and atmosphere is nice
Combat is clunky as shit, but not as clunky as the original Bloodlines
Facial animations are absolute shit compared to the original; is it that hard to make NPCs expressive, even just four basic emotions (pleased, angry, scared, sad)?

This, fucking fallout has more expressive faces.

Alright, so far I’m liking
>atmosphere
>overall look of the game
>the soundtrack

So far I don’t like
>animations, especially the facial ones
>shit voice acting
>game overall looks completely rushed
>writing will get woke to a capital W

the neck is fine
everything else about the game is shit though

as i just posted in the other thread, i would let her have sex with me

Attached: 1555442348489.jpg (721x1109, 114K)

>the neck is fine
Do you have eye problems? That's a long ass neck

Who cares

This is as stupid as when you retards complained about Nosferatu being non playable when being seen by humans instantly breaks masquerade for them. They're called sewer rats for a reason

The game looks fine for a pre-alpha build (like the clip specified). I'm not sure why everyone is so buttblasted outside of the fact that the club music is shitty and doesn't fit a gothic theme.

Keep in mind this is a """pre-alpha""" for a game releasing in less than a year.

I still don't think it looks bad but maybe that's because I tend to play a lot of old games. The newest game that I've played recently is Kingdom Come: Deliverance and the graphics are about on par with that. I've never been much of a graphics whore.

They really need to delay this to late 2020 at the very least.

the main thing that the had to do was to make it with soul and, as tradition, leave the technicalities to the community
if they release a soulless stiff faced experience with forced in nostalgia, it's going to suck.

>Romance with her
Based

They are literally bringing her supposedly dead father back. How can you not bring her back as well?

How blind are the NPCs? Nigga picks a lock in a alley and the person looking in standing at the entrance to it doesn't notice at all.

>bringing back an iconic character
>bad

Attached: p.jpg (978x817, 129K)

source

She looks better than most AAA western goblinas

>leave the technicalities to the community
Maybe you should go play a Bethesda game if you want to do the devs job for them free of charge you retarded cuck.

Abilities seem a little... limited? I suppose they were in the first game too, but I feel like we've come further than having a sum total of 4 different powers.

Depends on the character, some of the voice acting is from the same people of VTMB

the first game was a mess at launch, and the dev team is nowhere near as big as Bethesda's
it's not the same thing

The environments look great just the animation and combat need more polishing. Dialogue seems decent as well.

5 initial Clans
4 habilities each
Not bad

He's probably a retarded Outstarfag. It's from the tabletop and has no bearing on the game.

animations, combat, mechanics, movement, overall polish is pretty bad
pretty models and lights mean jack shit because it's way too easy to produce these days

i mean, like, vtmb had animated eyeballs in 2004 meanwhile in this trainwreck everyone has dead eyes, even story important characters like op pic slut

this gonna be a mess

>animations, combat, mechanics, movement, overall polish is pretty bad
if you take out animations this applies to the first game as well

Yes that is my source and how do you know it has no bearing on the game?

>making excuses for laziness

Not gonna happen

Attached: GZiAn5p.jpg (1568x1589, 123K)

i will seduce both of these fine ladies with my natural wit and charm and have a picaresque vampire adventure of love and romance

Attached: 1497678501550.jpg (305x551, 36K)

ToreaChad master race baby

Fucking moron. Absolute smoothbrain. I just told him- and by extension, (You)- exactly why.

I beat you fell for VV's bullshit as well.

I will will start: everything looks bad

Same sentiments but they have a year to improve things. Looks like they rushed this just for E3 and build hype for the game. I'm cautiously optimistic at this point.

It doesn't look bad, It's an AA game.

So go play something else, what are you doing here shitposting all day?

BASED PICARO POSTER

Attached: picaresque defined.png (981x382, 40K)

I just gave constructive criticism, go be a worthless drone somewhere else

first game had way tighter controls and more brutal combat. here we have typical floaty out-of-the-box unreal shit no one even bothered to tune. it's just bad and on par with your daily shitty indie games.

you need to remember that vtmb1 was made by pretty extraordinary people. they took the hardest route on every level with development of the game, failed many times, but things that worked did the job real good and the game felt like a diamond in the rough. troika also had enormous game design and story telling experience. they told elves and orcs meta to fuck off and made a first person urban rpg using the brand new engine no one knew how to use. bold as fuck.

vtmb2 - lazy unreal cash grab that jumps on the reboot bandwagon. uninspired and generic, entirely relies on the nostalgia. provides less gameplay and rpg features than a 15 years old game. path of least resistance. developed by people who's only experience is a free to play garbage.

when this garbage hits the shelves, vampyr will suddenly feel like a decent game.

that's just a vampiric discipline

Because incompetence is funny. And that shit is the embodiment of incompetence.

>go on 18-minute mission to homeless camp for thing
>end up killing Slugg before getting the information because the dude lacked critical thinking skills

>It's from the tabletop
You explained nothing and your hostility tells me you have no idea what is and isn't relevant to the game.

romances are sexist and turn characters into sex objects so wont be included

I wonder what the story is with the neck. Maybe someone worked really hard on the hair and realized they had created too much length for the model, but they couldn't "cut" it while keeping modeling work intact without splicing. So instead they just kept everything as is and stretched out the neck. Idk if that make sense.

>We want Jeanette back you dumb fucks
no we don't

OLD STUFF GOOD NEW STUFF BAD!!!

>Implying you will not be forced to only fuck trannies and muslims.
wew lad

It's extremely easy to fix that issue on a character model. It would take 10 seconds for a 3d graphics designer to shrink it in Maya.

Are you being bullied at school by a tranny gang? You seem to be a litte spiteful.

it's not how it works. in unreal and 3d in general, skeleton is the most important thing and all of the models must abide to a certain skeleton. the artist couldn't just make a long neck lmao cuz people at animation would say that guy to fuck off because model and the skeleton don't match so you can't bind them to each other. i think that's a random fuck up. something like - some retard wanted to reuse an animation from other unmatching skeleton to he did a in-engine retarget for it and spine_03-neck-head bones went wtf because reasons and we have what we have. hair looks like a phys object so they don't give a fuck and keep working no matter what's happening with bones they are attached to. choker probably stayed at place because accessories are attached to a mesh and retargeting fuck up appeared above it so it remained untouched.

That's because trannies are dumb. People tend to laugh at dumb people in a futile attempt to stop them from being dumb. The sole fact that I'm forced to explain such basic things to you really makes me suspect that you are one of them. You know, because you are fucking dumb.

Well, that was some pretty bad gameplay... I mean, it's obvious it was rushed as hell for E3, but they could have at least giving the demo for someone who knows how to play games to do so...
Also, isn't that the unused Downtown theme from VTMB1?