Anouma stated that BOTW 2 will be darker than Majoras Mask

Anouma stated that BOTW 2 will be darker than Majoras Mask
do you think we'll see these bad boys?

Attached: concept.jpg (1280x720, 97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

oneesports.gg/games/the-breath-of-the-wild-sequel-might-be-darker-than-majoras-mask/
youtube.com/watch?v=n8_LJN-dxtc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Myth_of_the_flat_Earth
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I can see running into the crab or the skeleton guy while spelunking a huge dark cave

He meant darker than BotW/your regular Zelda

zelda got blacked

Darker as in turn the saturation and grey down?

Anouma says a lot of things

>“The new Breath of the Wild or the sequel to it, it’s not necessarily going to be related to Majora’s mask or inspired by it… What we showed you currently is a little darker.”

oneesports.gg/games/the-breath-of-the-wild-sequel-might-be-darker-than-majoras-mask/

More importantly do we get this?

Attached: ganon.png (736x464, 611K)

I can't recall him ever lying about anything.

Attached: zelda.jpg (852x1221, 591K)

100%
would be cool if they brought back giant bird to fly around with one but doubt it

>"One of the reasons we wanted to create a continuation was because I wanted to revisit that Hyrule again and use that world again, while incorporating new gameplay and new story," he says.
He probably had a ton of ideas that he couldn't put in the first game since they had to make a physics sandbox then focus development on the Switch version. Maybe this will be a BotW redemption.

Check the end of the trailer.

seeing that spindly beaked thing in Zelda assuming its to scale to that tiny Link also in the pic would make me shit my pants.

jesus fuck what are these skethces? Are they actually unused stuff for Zelda?

This was literally the end of the trailer.

Ah, whoops. Let me move those goalposts a bit and say that I meant in terms of game content/mechanics/details. Release dates get pushed back all the time.

yes, it's BOTW concept art

He didn't say it'll be darker than MM though, better to wait until some more clarification before jumping the gun.

>Maybe this will be a BotW redemption
I don't want to turn this thread into the usual shitflinging disaster, so I'll just say I find it amusing that there are people who consider BotW in need of being redeemed.

>cross armed animu villain on top of his floating fortress
this is my favourite topos desu

Will this have DUNGEONS?

The skull one gives me a Scary Stories vibe.

Attached: 10-is-something-wrong-590x870.jpg (590x870, 153K)

originally the guardians in BoTW were going to be giant mutated octoroks, possibly extending to freak mode versions of other classic zelda enemies. but that didnt fit the tone they wanted so they resigned them into the jomon jar spider-bots we have now

Could someone post what he originally said in Japanese? I assume it must have been translated at some point, which means it might be clearer in Japanese what he meant.

These look neat but I don't know how you'd even fight the one on the top left. It looks way too skinny

aonuma said this shit during TP and the game wasn't dark or spooky at all, except for that ONE cinematic with the yeti wife

did anyone grill him on who's directing BOTW2?

>medieval man 1: are you sure the earth is flat?
>medieval man 2: yes! it's flat

WOOOOOOOOW the earth is not flat, that man was lying

>that Miyamoto laugh
You just know

The top left one really freaks me out the most

Maybe.

Attached: Sequel to The Legend of Zelda_ Breath of the Wild - First Look Trailer - Nintendo E3 2019 0-44 scree (1280x720, 555K)

You wouldn't
youtube.com/watch?v=n8_LJN-dxtc

Attached: 1517604745780.jpg (480x360, 25K)

BotW had shitloads of subtle callbacks to Skyward Sword, and a general theme of finally getting a fresh start
will BoTW2 be about cleansing Ganon of Demise's curse so he can finally rest in pieces? It would let Nintendo break away from the limitions of their own traditions regarding mandatory story elements in mainline games

are you ready for...

Attached: botw1.png (2400x1350, 1.9M)

Well the trailer has them literally exploring one, so I say chances are pretty good.

Attached: botw2.jpg (1717x1591, 504K)

I think he meant darker than what we've gotten over the last few games

...morphing arm weapons?

Attached: botw2.jpg (1158x1158, 158K)

Unfortunately you read a click bait title the actual quote doesn't necessarily say that.

I can see some sort of flying gimmick. Could be cool, instead of the nu-sea of clouds we got in SS

I hope that since they had the Zelda 1-style mindless beast Ganon in BotW, they take this opportunity to really flesh Ganondorf out instead, regardless of what they end up doing with him. Him getting freed of the curse and either surviving and trying to atone or finally dying in peace could be kino though.

aonuma lied many times saying he would retire
I'd rather they put aonuma in charge of mario galaxy 3 and koizumi in charge of botw2

>Him getting freed of the curse and either surviving and trying to atone or finally dying in peace could be kino though.

Good god you have no idea how long I have wanted this.

darkness and spookiness isn't jumpscares you child

>Ganondorf helping you in the final fight against calamity ganon 2: electric boogaloo (or whatever the fuck)

Attached: 1392536287174.jpg (300x206, 21K)

both OOT and Majora were spookier

I liked the moody atmosphere, it may not be MM but it still had its own merits in my opinion

upper left creeps me out the most. It looks like something you'd see in a dream

>Zelda 1-style mindless beast Ganon in BotW
Was he though?

it definitely also seemed like BoTW was setting up Malice, the supernatural force referred to in the Master Sword's description of 'blade of evil's bane', to being properly fleshed out as a phenomena. like looking into how its the source of demons and the opposite of divine power but also similar enough that it can take over things fueled by divine power such as the divine beasts

But TP was nothing close to that.
TP is cheesy with a lot of bloom

Reminder that the series antagonist aiding the protagonist to combat and even bigger bad is a played out cliche that just damages that character and is cheap storytelling. Nintendo isnt doing it.

>implying they wont fall from the ceiling of the cavern on top of you

In the sense he had no dialogue. I shouldn't have said 'mindless', he was sapient both in Zelda 1 and BotW, he just doesn't communicate.

He certainly did but there is also the issue of him just fucking up when he tries.

yeah
like consider how he took control of all the guardians but never used them for cooirdinated attacks, they were just on patrol mode for a hundred years when if Ganon had any mind left he could have just had them form a line and burn hyrule from east to west. even the divine beasts just patrolled a route rather than easily destroy the major settlements right next to them

After 20+ games I wouldn't mind seeing them mix it up like that for once.

also long as its dark and not super chessy

Too late to complain about cliches when Skyward Sword went full retard and Breath of the Wild went all in on the waifubait tropes.

It works so long as it doesn't redeem the former villain. Like, they have to try to seize the power for themself at the end or be clear that their ideologies will never align.

>Drr...drr...drr...

I remember all those early theories when the E3 reveal happened. I'm getting that vibe again but I keep having to remind myself how BotW turned out compared to how everyone thought it would be from the trailers we got.

I wouldn't consider Zelda 1 Ganon and BotW to be the same at all though.
Zelda 1 Ganon was just evil beast warlock or whatever while BotW Ganon is an ancient evil that awakened and does the usual shit plot device evil does.

there's no golden rule to this
an antagonist rebelling again the cosmic force that has caused them thousands of years of suffering and refuses to let them die is extremely cathartic

The Sheikah monks are basically the stretched people from that.

Zelda went full waifubait as early as Link's Awakening.

>Hurrr evil scary (cartoony) monsters!!! Good people get hurt!! Scary swords!!! Dark cave!!!
Fuck off. I'm never fucking trusting Nintendo again. They will never have the balls to imply a girl get drunk before her death of that scale ever again. Fucking watch.

He mentions both MM and “a little darker” in the same sentence, which is a comparison between this game and MM (since he starts by say its not inspired or related, but a littler darker).

im just hoping that the game has more distinct dungeons and such
the shrines felt kinda like a cheap out

If you climb on top of a bridge's railing when an NPC is passing by in BotW, he'll panic and try to dissuade you from killing yourself.

>Rewatching the Switch reveal trailer to make myself depressed over how good the game could have been
>English version
Oh god, I forgot how fucking BAD Zelda's voice was. I hope they get a different cast or just have no voices at all.

retroactive continuity applies
like, there is a spectrum from Ganondorf, the Gerudo King seen in OoT and WW, to Ganon the mindless evil demon boar. Calamity Ganon sets the benchmark for 100% demon boar, and Zelda 1 Ganon is maybe 15-20% shy of that

meant for

I want actual dungeons, caves, and items, and please don't hand them all out in a single swoop.

TP had a lot of grim things in it:
>ghost undead soldiers
>the arbiter’s grounds
>Hyrule being taken over by the Twili through a war they lost
>some characters dying
>Midna’s backstory
>Ganondorf’s TP backstory
>Zant being a madman
>the yeti
>Link’s vision at Lanayry spring
>ganondorf’s death

I meant in Zelda 1 not in BotW
BotW Ganon is pretty lame

>I wouldn't mind them mixing up things by using played out cliches
I don't really see it desu

Yeah, now that everything is some kind of ancient good/evil using puppets it's not that Ganondorf turned into some evil lord because of his greed and lust for power but because he was an innocent boy who dindu nuffin who was used by the gods or whatever

Nintendo says darker but I'm pretty sure it will be kind tame.
Even if it's pretty dark if you think about it, they will do it like in a cheap saturday morning cartoon

yeah, for basically one of the "main characters" and was subtle
but not as blatantly obvious as BotW.

>we want the "i'm still mad that the forgotten temple wasn't a full-fledged dungeon" audience

Attached: Forgottentemple..jpg (1280x720, 145K)

Anything to make the combat not stale as a motherfucker.

>modern man 1: Are you sure medieval people thought the Earth was flat?
>modern man 2: I'm sure.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Myth_of_the_flat_Earth
>This article is about the modern misconception that medieval Europeans believed that Earth was flat.

>"You got Marin! Is this your big chance?"
>subtle
C'mon. Also Ocarina of Time had as many waifubait characters as Breath of the Wild.

>He probably had a ton of ideas that he couldn't put in the first game
Everything we've seen so far seems like it's derived from the unused concepts they showed before (like ) so you're probably correct.
Ayy lmaos confirmed

>100% demon boar
Calamity Ganon is 100% ancient evil superpower that fucks things up for the sake of fucking things up.
All of his damage was done by magically corrupting ancient high-tech tools

they better not fuck this up and have actual dungeons this time, remove degrading weapons and remove food.

i wonder if link is going to die at the beginning and its a game where zelda is the main character and link is her faithful undead servant where we have to restore his body and soul to bring him back to life at the cost of the kingdom.

Kind of but it doesn't have any effect. It all comes across as if they were trying too hard and cheapening it. Like a cheap soap opera

the shrines were just fleshed out grottos, not substitute dungeons
I'm not saying it was a good idea, I'm just saying the idea was to see how well received a zelda game where most of the content was outside of dungeons rather than in would be. every region tied to a given tower was meant to be a substitute for a dungeon

It’s implied that Hyrule was preserved somewhat because Zelda had been restraining his full power for 100 years. At the start of the game, when Link activates the first tower, Ganon seems to sense this and starts breaking free of Zelda (but not completely), which is why the Divine Beast begin stirring once more.

Miyamoto's smile can cure cancer. Which is convenient because Miyamoto's frown causes it.

Attached: 1507443381724.jpg (4923x5000, 2.86M)

I'm not sure if I'm ready to go back to dungeons just yet. They're just so long and tedious and repetitive and dull and easy and predictable and boring.

The best part about the shrines is that they were short. Well, most of them anyway. Some were much too long for my taste, like that one where you carry that blue flame.

Attached: a.png (619x1054, 733K)

More like mad because there weren't any full-fledged dungeons at all.

what is a joke that is also a fourth wall gag about Zelda's item get and game play for 500, Alex?

I disagree, BotW has many more waifubait characters, and the main three are severe hammer over your face about it.

Shrines were short but even more repetitive, dull, easy and boring.

People ask for good dungeons

>what is a joke that is also a fourth wall gag about Zelda's item get and game play for 500, Alex?
Something that is followed by an actual date that even got expanded upon in DX. Also later there is an interrupted confession.

Why remove food? The only things that really need to change here is limiting when you can eat (or how much you can eat at once) and how much food you can hold. Going back to heart drops is lame and lazy.

>Yeah, now that everything is some kind of ancient good/evil using puppets it's not that Ganondorf turned into some evil lord because of his greed and lust for power but because he was an innocent boy who dindu nuffin who was used by the gods or whatever
thats not how it reads though. Demise's curse is that whenever Link and Zelda reincarnate, ruin will befall Hyrule and they will suffer. It can just as easily use anyone, but keeps conspiring to have ganondorf unsealed or revived because he's so powerful. in other words ganondorf chose to be evil but its Demise's curse that keeps bringing him back

Shrines weren't boring.

it wasn't kino

the hyrule castle fire cut scene could have been really dramatic, but instead it was lame

they need koizumi back, zelda hasn't been kino since OOT/Majora

or they could do something crazy and hire hideki anno or something

You forgot
>the direct confirmation that MM Link got lost in the woods and turned into a Stalfos

Well, not the first few ones

food is fine

more like link and zelda go exploring a spooky cave, ganondorf revives, injures link, captures zelda and sets off the quest for botw2

which would be a better intro than most zeldas

>remove degrading weapons
once you beat 3 of 4 beasts enemies drop weapons with enough durability that they don't break unless you've been exclusively relying on them. durability is only an issue if you're one of those tards that tried to do all the optional content before doing the bulk of the story content

>>the direct confirmation that MM Link got lost in the woods and turned into a Stalfos
Not really. Where do you fags get this shit anyways?
He doesn't look anything like a Stalfos, he's a skeleton ghost in armor, teaching his lost skills to TP Link

Not that user, but I agree that Ganondorf was bad from the start. Go back and play OoT and you will see that he was a shithead before even getting the Triforce of Power. His own people even hated him. Ganondorf in WW (which everyone loves to point to) was also still an unrepentant bad guy. He wanted to bring Hyrule back SO HE COULD RULE IT. He never had a change of heart on his ambitions and always wanted to have power for power’s sake. And when he is denied the Triforce at the end of WW, he tries to kill Zelda and Link out of spite, despite already losing. Ganondorf was always a bad guy.

which was optional, could be easily missed, not part of actual gameplay and not in your face.

Hyrule Historia

No shrine even approaches the boredom I felt in every dungeon in Wind Waker or Majora's Mask (save for the stone temple). Maybe it's because they're optional?

It was rough on hard mode though because bosses regained 30% of their health literally every moment you stopped attacking, and many of them had long invulnerability periods. You don't get your weapons back so don't even try it without the master sword.

So, just like in BotW1 and somewhat like OoT?

If Majora's Mask dungeons bored you then I don't know what to tell you

Hard mode was complete bullshit.
There was no reason to fight enemies in BotW at all. In hardmode it was more sensible to bomb them into water.
It's the worst durability system I've witnessed in any game desu. No idea why people still try to defend it

absolutely. WW was the most humanizing insight to Ganondorf but lots of people seem to be unable to seperate "this characters motives are relatable" from "this character did nothing wrong" like, the worst humans in history were still human. thats what makes it scary

user probably played the shithouse 3ds version of MM

>>Hyrule Historia
> Once a famed swordsman of Hyrule, he is, according to Hyrule Historia, the Hero of Time from Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask that died lamenting that he was never remembered as a hero, as well as not passing down his skills to the next generation.
The Stalfos shit started before the HH too

BOTW1 didn't have a dramatic opening and started slooooooow
TP started extremely slooooooow

OOT had a great intro, shoved into the first dungeon in 10mins

MM dungeons don't 'flow' well, they don't feel organic like OOT's dungeons, they feel artificially constructed

The date was part of the main story. And if that is your argument, what is even the forced waifubait in BotW? You don't have to read Paya's diary or respond to Mipha's feelings.

WW ganondorf is dumb, just the setting for the final fight is awesome with the water pouring down

>covet that wind
dumbest line ever in videogames

>BOTW1 didn't have a dramatic opening and started slooooooow
>TP started extremely slooooooow
>
>OOT had a great intro, shoved into the first dungeon in 10mins
Nevermind, I thought you meant something else.

>MM dungeons don't 'flow' well, they don't feel organic like OOT's dungeons, they feel artificially constructed
What?

which was in the DX version as in a rehash.
and the entirety of BotW's "story"
but it seems like you have that waifubait cock stuck in your throat, so I won't bother.

>they don't feel organic like OOT's dungeons, they feel artificially constructed
thats part of the vibe tho, innit?
They're like clockwork, you gotta work with the mechanisms rather than just traverse natural and supernatural obstacles.

>What?
I can draw you a map of every OOT dungeon

but not for MM, what does that say about MM's dungeon design?

That you liked OOT better than MM.

they're fine as puzzles, but they're very forgettable

even WW's are better

It tells me that you've played OoT a lot more than MM

You played OoT more often?

I like the OOT dungeons more
I can remember everything else about MM

I see you never played the Champions Ballad. Waterblight is a God damn bitch there, holy hell.

>He didn't stasis the ice projectiles and send them back

There's a forest dungeon, an ice dungeon and a water dungeon. Wow! It's almost like I didn't beat OOT 100 times prior to that, which had all of those and they were way better. Like the forest temple in OOT has ghost hunts, twisted corridors, duplicated rooms and rotating room. The forest temple in MM has nothing unique except a frog riding a turtle.

The Stone Tower and accompanying valley of the dead is the only unique experience to be had in MM.

pretty sure I can draw SS's dungeons from memory better than MM as well, and I only played through that 1x

Ive played through MM 3x and gotten everything

>but they're very forgettable
are they tho?
like you ask someone who played MM once what the dungeons were, most would be able to describe
>poison ponds and launchpad flowers
>punch the ice from the central column
>industrial water plant with turbines
>flip the tower upside down and back

I had to fight two blights (water and thunder) and then Ganon the first time I beat the game (hard mode). Had to restart because I didn't know to bring a bunch of shields for Ganon and he was healing faster than I could hurt him.

I remember nearly none of SS's dungeons.
I remember the last one, and a bit of the water dungeons, but they are so similar to the water dungeon in TP that I can't tell them apart

Anyone else get some SERIOUS Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark vibe from these concept arts?

The date is in the original version of LA. Nice of you to run away since you know you're wrong though.

Too bad. SS set the new gold standard for dungeons and bosses. Too bad it set the shit standard for everything else.

I was more of a Grissley Tales for Gruseome Kids kind kid

SS bosses are the most inconsistent in the series. Some are great, the rest absolutely fucking suck.

I dead ass can't remember a single boss from SS other than The Imprisoned, Ghirahim, and Demise. and I fucking hated fighting The Imprisoned over and over

i swear if i fight the blight ganons even once in botw2 im throwing the game card out the window
how dare they treat zelda fans like some 3rd party plebs who wouldnt realise recycled content

not the dungeon settings, I mean the actual rooms and puzzles inside the dungeons
I remember very little of them
they weren't too hard, just not memorable

MM had many great moments, but they weren't in the dungeons
the anju kafei quest should be mandatory to beat the game

Not a fan of Koloktos or the undead ship captain boss? Or the one where you run away from a boulder like Indiana Jones, and then fight it using bombs and stabbing/slashing the eye?

That quest is still the most boring thing I've ever done in my life. You just sit around and wait for most of it.

Those three fights are actually like nine fights
Also you don't remember Koloktos? Stalmaster? Shame on you.

Koloktos is good, the others you mentioned are a miniboss and one of the absolute worst bosses in the entire series, respectively

SS had good dungeons

so is the art style, some would fit better in wind waker, others belong to TP

how can you forget the multi armed boss?

the giant fireball was dumb, imprisoned was dumb, scorpion was supposed to be a mini boss, ghirahim encounters could have been cooler, demise sucked

>I mean the actual rooms and puzzles inside the dungeons
>I remember very little of them
I don't see how thats a bad thing. Discounting boss fights the only specific room I find memorable in every Zelda I've played is the ghost ship room in the spirit temple of OOT.That doesn't mean they were shit it just means they contributed to my overall opinion of the dungeon without the details mattering more than how I felt

the reunion at the end is worth it
and then they just stare at you as the moon is about to come down, accepting their fate

>Ghirahim encounters could have been cooler

I strongly disagree. Rarely have I found myself being beaten to death by my own sword by the fucking tutorial boss.

I bona fide can't recall any of what you're describing

I think you are right. But I really can't think any other game has touched upon that good old nintendo-terror since. With the Twilight realm, and its spread into Hyrule. The Shadow beasts, Arbiters ground, and perhaps my most memorable example: When you enter Zoras frozen domain and see all the inhabitants frozen in the lake. It's not as inherently scary as MM by FAR but it came the closest.

Attached: monkeybusiness.png (743x416, 731K)

>how can you forget the multi armed boss?
dunno but I did

I remember EVERY room in OOT's dungeons
the flow is so perfect

I hope one day we get dungeons that actually stump the player again with no hand holding
oot and majora dungeons are a bit like those escape room puzzle games

now they are too simple and straight forward or I've just become too used to zelda dungeons

did you not find the song of double time?

bullshit. the reason majora's mask worked so well is because the weren't trying to make it overly dark.

I struggle to remember any impact ghirahim had on the inhabitants of skytown or even the story

he just shows up, fights you, then disappears, 3x, doesn't advance the story except that one time he brutalizes sheik

he could have been a cool villain if he actually did something
he was not presented well

>『ブレス オブ ザ ワイルド』の新作、もしくは続編は、必ずしも『ムジュラの仮面』とは関係がありませんし、影響を受けてもいません。お見せしたトレーラーが今のところ少しダークなだけです

The new BotW, or rather BotW's sequel, isn't necessarily related to, Majora's Mask, nor influeced by it. What we've shown you in the trailer so far just happens to be a bit dark.

probably the latter
something I realized in the past couple years is that its not in your best interests to get too good

He'll torture you until you go deaf from your own screams

they are more linear though
oot and majora will typically give you 3 or 4 keys at a time to use on doors

ever since then, the most keys you carry at any time is 1 or 2, not so much to explore

I didn't mind either of them myself, but I guess my opinions on the game aren't fresh, I've only beaten it a couple times
Koloktos is the one where you use the Whip to take out its arms then you steal one of its giant swords and slash it with them. It was cool.
You have to fight the pirate mini boss from the Sandship twice.
I can understand forgetting the giant boulder boss fight I guess

I just think it's funny in a way

>Iwata dies
>Miyamoto takes a step back
>Nintendo starts soaring again

wait, why did he even fight link again?
what was his problem?

he's supposed to be a demon magician and I don't remember him doing anything demonic or magicky except clicking his fingers to vanish after every fight

I hope the map is considerably altered, going back to the same one is really lame otherwise.

more like they learnt their lessons from the dark wii u days

But he licked you ear

Ideally we get a new Dark World deal.

Nintendo is not soaring. You get that impression because the rest of the industry is falling while Nintendo remains still.

dark != creepy

I disagree
its just your memory vs mine but I recall extremely few points where you had three keys and three doors to open. like if you have three keys, one would open to a dead end with a dungeon switch or map/compass item, one would open to the dungeon tool, and the third would open to a room you needed the dungeon tool to get past

>Nintendo is not soaring
It's always relative to other companies. If Nintendo is going up from the Wii U, and the other companies are still plunging, Nintendo is soaring by comparison.

yeah and in the newer games, they wouldn't hide those things in locked rooms, they'd just make the chest appear after fighting a few enemies, removing exploration and making sure babbies dont get lost

he was Demise's magic sword, doing everything he could to ensure his master's revival
like Fi, he was gimped if acting on his own rather than being wielded by his master

>in the new games
quick question, what are the past six zelda games you've played?

Imagine we get a new dark world and talking trees come back, spread sparsely across the whole world.

Imagine those weird dark world NPCs and merchants. Like the little tree bush guy. The snoot bomb merchant. And the hand.

That's wishful thinking.

liquid link?

Possibly. Still irrelevant to the average consumer. The burning question will always be; are my games getting better?

>They will never have the balls to imply a girl get drunk before her death of that scale ever again.

I'm sorry what?

so is betting my existence on waking up after going to seep.what of it?

Attached: tumblr_inline_na2qm3VIbf1scync0.png (416x201, 146K)

I think so, Smash is getting better, Mario Series is getting better, with both Odyssey and Maker, LoZ is getting better with BOTW and SoonTM BOTW2, the new Animal Crossing game is looking better too. SD3 remake is certainly looking better than FF7 remake.
The only franchise that is looking worse is Pokemon, which is funny, considering its their biggest franchise.

In MM it's implied that due to the moon falling, Cremia will let Romani have some special milk meant to be delivered to the Milk Bar, if I remember correctly

I had to look it up.

From Majoras Mask wiki:
"On the night of the Final Day, if Link has completed the milk delivery, Cremia can be found in the barn along with Romani, having promised Romani that she will be allowed to drink Chateau Romani, which is usually reserved for adults. At Romani's insistence, she also promises to make her a Romani's Mask, acknowledging her as an adult as well. Lastly, she promises Romani that she can sleep in her bed that night. The reason for this is because Cremia knows that they are to meet their fate at the hands of the Moon that night, so she allows Romani to sleep in her bed so that they can spend their final moments together."

She lets her little sister finally try alcohol because they're about to be terminated. Pretty brutal.

But Pokémon is handled by Game Freak, they can't touch it

Pokemon is handled by TPC, which consists in equal parts of Nintendo, Creatures Inc. and Game Freak.

I'm not talking about the franchise as a whole, but the mainline games
Nintendo literally doesn't make them

I know they don't make them, and they can't single-handedly make changes, but saying they have no influence is wrong.

In the corporate world there's always ways to get something out of incompetent hands if they are taking money from you.

TPC supervises every single thing related to pokemon, from card games, plushes, and which companies is allowed to do which spinoff. Do you really think they become blind when it comes to the mainline games?

Though Pokémon has been getting worse since the 19 fucking 90's (discounting PMD)

ive played all of them except crossbow training and those hyrule warrior games

and I skip the four swords crap

you dont ask for a Jeopardy category i the form of a question, dipshit

MM mask was dark because of the atmosphear, the clock ticking so fucking fast, and every major character was dying around you
even NPCs during sidequests were fucking sad and spooky

all assets were reused from OoT, so I hope they're going in the same direction

Remember the shrines where you fight guardians or solve a puzzle by moving or lighting stuff over and over again? Man what a FUN experience. God I hope we go back to OG dungeons.

Remember that moment in Breath of the wild where you needed to wait for a blood moon to open a shrine and the one where you needed to wait for the sun to cast a shadow over a pedestal to open a shrine? Truly a PERFECT game. I'm betting this is babies first zelda.

Imagine being this butthurt

I don't. Why would you ever need to open a shrine to progress?

not all, but most

Imagine being this whinny.

Imagine being this picky about the flaws of the previous game despite them being present in new games and not pointing them out.

Imagine being this retarded.

Stay based.

Post >yfw the game is so dark Ganon literally stabs Zelda and kills her mere hours into the game

Attached: 1310557182651.png (184x184, 50K)

>spooky shit will (hopefully) make a triumphant return
I still remember seeing the Ghost Ship in Wind Waker as a young lad.

Attached: 1541292881786.png (305x266, 64K)

>Wants OG temples.
>Complains about lighting stuff on fire and shoving stuff.
At least botw gave you physics fuckery so you could be creative, instead of everyone shoving the same square box through the same square grid to the same pressure plate.

Attached: 1419127010274.jpg (640x420, 52K)

based. i hope so.

At least dungeons progressed with new things to explore after a puzzle instead of just being a puzzle and moving on to do it again somewhere else 300 times . The only shrine I liked was the isolated island.

It's still a massive step up from the Wii U.

I feel like it's a stumble. The WiiU had shit like Bayo 2, Tropical Freeze and W101. I've yet to play one game on my switch as good as those.

Astral Chain looks like it's gunna be up there

>remove degrading weapons
There were hardly any degrading weapons in the game anyway, so I don't know why you'd want this. I mean, I guess Link using weapons way bigger than he is is sort of degrading? For the sequel, I hope we have more degrading weapons. Imagine Link having to use an anal bead hookshot or Zelda having a big floppy dildo staff.