Shepard did everything right

Shepard did everything right.

Attached: 1560101848576.jpg (1920x1080, 673K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3GXVXYl3_8c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

did anybody ever actually play this trash?

No, of course not. Why would you even think that?

Attached: 1490095934236.png (595x595, 535K)

The canon ending is everyone dies during the Suicide Mission, but it stops the reapers.

Everyone who played Mass Effect did. Crazy considering the piece of shit Mass Effect 1 was.

And the contrarians have already arrived.

>did anybody ever actually play this trash?
shit bait or retarded?

I'm new to Yea Forums, does anyone here like anything? All threads are basically "this game is shit, let's sperg out on how bad it is".

It's the Mass Effect 1 niggers. We have them in every thread saying how bad Mass Effect 2 was because they played ME1 when they were 7 in 2008 and now think it was better than it really is.

ME2 > ME3 (ignoring the ending) > ME1

I was 22 when I played ME1. ME2 was a downgrade in every single way besides enemy AI.

1 and 2 are just different games though, both great in their own right. 1 just had more of the sci-fi atmosphere, I mean the soundtrack alone was better. But I did prefer the combat and seeing a lot more of the world in ME2, it also had a better roster, bigger variety.

>fun
Vanguard
Sentinel
Infiltrator
Soldier
>shit
engineer
adept

You got to fuck a trash can head alien which was all the rage back then

Mass Effect 2 was a pointless addition to the franchise, you pick up a bunch of special snowflakes, solve their daddy issues, and take out a Reaper drone base which has absolutely no effect on the story.
the only parts about ME2 that drive the story forward was the Arrival DLC which spelled doom for Mass Effect 3.

Mass Effect 2 ruined the franchise as a whole, anybody who takes it seriously after the writer had the audacity to kill Shepard in the first 10 minutes AND resurrecting him/her is a giant fool.
fuck ME2 niggers and fuck EA
/dabs

Attached: 1536619826099.jpg (1192x671, 88K)

This fills me with great nostalgia.

youtube.com/watch?v=3GXVXYl3_8c

Attached: 1555969683400.gif (385x243, 2.44M)

oi, shepad cunt, oi nayd ta go save moi sistah cunt, oim ginitically pehfect

ME2 had the best crew in the series

no

absolutely yes.

>half of them down right useless in majority of missions
>best

only good additions were Mordin and Zaaed, everyone else is forgettable

I only like Mordin and Jack from 2. Jack because im into that kinda degenerate shit, and Mordin had an interesting story.

property of jacob

your not allowed to say that, you must like gears of effect 2.

don't you dare compare this shitstain franchise with Gears of War

>Useless
How would that work? All of them have their own dialogue and abilities as opposed to Mass Effect 1 where everyone is just the same with a reskin and nothing to say about anything.

Real scale of Miranda's ass compared to that star.

This.

Mordin, Zaeed, Jack, Grunt.

>He played a adept or infiltrator
Nigger if you play soldier, vanguard or sentinel you can easily run and gun if you aren't a complete shitter