twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The boss fight was cute as hell. can't wait for this

>mission structure is gone, replaced by the classic comfy free-roaming
>collecting treasure has a greater emphasis
>game looks stunning. From the environments to Luigi's animations
>set pieces look to be inspired as fuck
>unique ghosts return
mansion kino's back on the menu boys

Attached: 1557600743045.jpg (469x400, 58K)

System seller. If they release a switch bundle I’ll buy it to supplement my hacked switch

Luigi is /fit/ confirmed

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-12 Luigi’s Mansion 3 Gameplay Pt 1 - Nintendo Treehouse Live E3 2019 - YouTube. (2024x1138, 289K)

My only hope now is that there are 10+ unique ghosts. Won't ask for the same number from LM1 (22, was it?) because these seem to be a lot more fleshed out with entire areas dedicated to them rather than just the one room like almost every LM1 one.

I believe from the looks of the hotel it has over 10 floors already.

is scarescraper 8 players? i saw 4 luigis with the same colors from dark moon, and each luigi had a respective gooigi with them. one of the parts with all the players running towards the screen showed 8 markers on the map too

What is the purpose of treasure/coins?

Yes it's up to 8 with 4 consoles though I bet online will probably only go up to 4

Apart from collection? Your probably scored on how much you get, maybe something from LM2 will return in that upgrades are possible with enough money.

In LM1, highscore basically. Unknown for this game.

In the first game you wanted to get as much treasure as possible to get the best ending.

>mansion
>takes place in hotel

They’re not calling it Hotel Luigi and you know exactly why.

>hotel
>with a film studio

>One copy of Luigi's Mansion 3

I was legit frightened about frame rate, but compared to last trailer, I think they took better care of it.

>hotel
>with a castle
>with a shopping mall
>with an overgrown jungle
>with a steampunk engine room

Considering how big the hotel is from the inside I'd call it a mansion.

>game ends with the engine room blowing up and the hotel going down in flames like in the Shining novel

Would unironically be super based, and it’s possible since Sunshine had references to the Shining.

There was also a reference to the ring of all things in the bit we saw from treehouse.

This looks hella good, lads. Can't wait to play scarescaper online with the Bros, game looks polished as all hell.

I hope Phanta Manta shows up

it's a poltergeist reference, ya goof

You sure?

Attached: 9495150672_89a23efd04_c.jpg (799x533, 112K)

It looks extremely high quality. I'm glad these devs got it and not Nintendo EAD.

i am pretty sure, yes

Attached: poltergeist-1982-tv-carol-anne-heather-orourke-theyre-here-review.jpg (600x312, 187K)

I'm hoping there's a pool level.

Ah. You've mistaken the scene I'm reffering to. The spooky girl in the well is 100% a reference to Sadako of The Ring fame

youtu.be/UJDjkMjkH1g

I wonder if it will be released around Halloween.

The semi-fixed camera angles are great, a lot of work must have went into that. Compare that to Mario Odyssey where your fucking "free" camera is getting stuck behind shit when you're trying to jump around.

But this time it's better than Mario's hotel "adventure"

most probably yeah, late october/early november

>Morty
>the French word for death is mort
I hope we get more puns.

did they reveal her during the treehouse segment? if so, my bad then

still find it annoying that the flashlight is always on even when it's super bright
in the original Luigi automatically turns it on and off depending on the environment

Yeah, in the movie studio bit.

hope to see more luigi's today, i've missed its entire chunk of the stream yesterday

Is the 8 player scarescraper thing randomly generated?

Cus if so that's a day one buy. Otherwise fuck that.

Yeah, just like in dark moon it's a proper Luigi's Mansion rougelite.

Hotels can be mansions. Mansion just means large dwelling.

Fucking nice. Was worried it would be the same dozen floors or so over and over again.

Luigi's Mansion music is so fucking good, one of the top 5 OSTs Nintendo will ever make. Prove me wrong

mommy

Attached: Switch_LuigisMansion3_E3_artwork_105.jpg (960x960, 114K)

The upload of the Treehouse Live on the official youtube channel labels it as Part 1 so they'll play it again.

nicesu

it's the best looking game on switchand it's not even close

wonder what other themes we'll get? we've seen medieval castle, greenhouse, film studio and there's an egyptian pyramid visible on the official artwork

Attached: D8zIkFNWkAAztES.jpg (960x540, 114K)

Only thing I’m slightly disappointed is they are using the Luigi’s mansion 2 ghosts designs over first game designs. Other than that looks great!

I want to know more about this funky looking section right here.
Makes me think of some kind of 50's diner.

Attached: 20190612_083800.jpg (960x540, 307K)

I like them a little more, I remembered how weird the originals looked when I was watching Luigi slam some fuckers in the wine cellar.