Poor Devolver why is nobody talking about their E3 thing? Too meta?

Poor Devolver why is nobody talking about their E3 thing? Too meta?

Attached: devolvernina.jpg (1236x702, 57K)

tryhard and unfunny

nothing about metal wolf chaos a year later so i couldn't give less of a shit.

E3 was such an all around failure that only Nintendo was able to keep us all from killing ourselves by delivering SOMETHING of value. Banjo in Smash.

brand twitter level "comedy

They told the same joke three times. The well's run dry.

Because I never gave a fuck in the first place.

I found the Limited Run Games thing more amusing.

Nothing much new or interesting to me, and the gimmick of the presentation only had so much mileage.

Carrion looks neat though, I'll keep my ears perked for that.

Not enough spicy nina

I'm mostly bored of their talking very fast about common industry malpractice to appear smart shtick, and their gore gimmick has gotten old.
It was funny the first time because it caught everyone offguard as not a real conference but a memeshow, now it's far overplayed.

Devolver bootlegis too kino for the mass.

>the same le wacky violence jokes for the third year in a row
>no games
That's why.

Barely offered any games I'm interested in. They barely offered any games, period.
And this is coming from someone who was looking forward to watching the games on the PC gaming show.

Carrion looked cool. The bootlegs were cute.

>dude, this show that gets one episode a year just got really old quick
>it's reddit humor, they didn't even say nigger once
>corporations are strictly prohibited from providing entertainment outside of their products

But what's there to talk about, anyway? We already talked enough.

WHERES METAL WOLF

it got too stale. The whole we are self aware about the industry, and hip with the memes and the current kids, while self-deprecating gets old when constantly done. When you keep doing it comes off as super tryhard and that you have nothing of substance to share besides catering to the lowest common denominator.

The 12 hour shitpost was cool to watch with Yea Forums

Wasn't Devolver, but I can see why you think that.

Attached: suprise.png (218x182, 80K)

>Every new announcement is shit
>BANJO IS SMASH OH MY GOD THANK YOU BASED NINTENDO
Drink less soi

Nina :3

Is hotline milwaukee any good?

Attached: 1451800003784.jpg (854x471, 102K)

The first one was a fun novelty, second was boring, now its just cringe.

I'ts funny and a nice way to break the more dull conferences up but there's not much to talk about because they didn't announce many games.
Carrion looks fun.

That's a dude isn't it?

No, she's a lesbian though.

I didn't realise that Castlevania needed more cats in giant armor.

very similar to the last one it's zoomer humor

No games

they do this shit every year though

not sure i can justify an arcade machine after all of the money i've spent on frivolous junk this year

The strength of the first one was that it was unexpected

how is it i was thinking about buying it but too lazy to watch a youtube video

some of their skits were a bit funny, but as always FPBP

I enjoyed it, but i talked all out in the direct aftermath of it.

I liked this year better then their previous ones, the knock-off Direct Aesthetic and sound effects were nice. And the pace was pretty good once it started rolling.

I mean, it is not exactly surprising they do a GRATUITOUS VIOLENCE conference with shitty jokes when Devolver is basically focused on GRATUITOUS VIOLENCE games with shitty jokes, they know their audience.

I mean, in spite of being a shit-take it was probably more genuinely competent then some past conferences of AAA companies but that probably shows the strength of the Direct format they were parodying over that of a standard E3 Presentation.

Xbox & Nintendo won. For third partie's it was SquareEnix. Tbh this years e3 was 5 times better than last years.

Attached: 1548450382817.png (1000x1333, 830K)

It was worse.

This E3 was basically Cyberpunk, FF7R and Nintendo

It's been talked about a lot. Even on Yea Forums so fuck off cocksuck

The breast slider, Chiaki, the breast slider dammit!

lmao what. MS won last year vs Sony, and nintendo's 2018 year was low on steam unlike their 2017 year. Nintendo is cashing in on last years drought by dropping heavy hitters like pokemon in fall and AC in spring. Shame about the lack of Switch Pro, Nintendo could get manhandled next year if they launch the Switch Pro anywhere near Xbox Scarlet & PS5. And now we have to worry about Stadia and Amazon's rumored platform. Competition in the Industry is fucking intense right now, I think Sony has the most to lose(and it shows since they partnered with their arch-rival) since Nintendo always goes their own unique path.

Attached: 1554307118387.png (849x1200, 887K)

I want to fuck her ironically

Nintendo basically just had Animal Crossing, which looked decent. Halo looks worse than last years cinematic trailer. Cyberpunk is Cyberpunk. There was nothing else this year. Boring.

The Pre Pre Show is where it's at.

Attached: Bronze messy hair.jpg (1472x893, 239K)

Looking forward for Fall guys and maybe The Messenger

>Nintendo basically just had Animal Crossing
And No More Heroes
And Luigi's Mansion
And Astral Chain
And BotW 2
And Panzer Dragoon
But let me guess, none of those count.

I'd like to see you put out a conference and keep the same quality level throughout the years. I'll wait.

She honestly looks like a lot of fun, so I'd fuck her unironically.

Doesn't she follow blacked though?

>criticsm isn't allowed unless you personally have outperformed the thing you are being critical of
oh, you're one of those retards

clearly less money and ideas invested than the last years
overall forgettable

Attached: when_it_kicks_in.jpg (373x845, 24K)

Does Bronze stream?

Attached: meme.png (740x423, 252K)

The problem with parodies is that they are only funny the first time. They are the ultimate gimmick.

Huuurrr lets parody robocop huurrrrr im amazing at comedy huurrrrrrr i just copy allready done ideas and do them worse in the name of comedy huurrrrr

This. It was a surprise the first time but now it's getting old.

We know we live under capitalism. We know E3 is not an expo for new emergent tech driving competition aand innovation, that died with how stupid the Wii was in actuality. Its an expo to get us to "got hype" about the latest AAA piece of shit that'll likely be the test bed for some clever monetization scheme that prays on some part of a users brain to help drive them to purchase more.

We know, we don't care and just want to play fun videogames without long winded quirky skits and shit identity politics without any substantiative policy idea. Hell, you had the soibois from Polygon babysitting a bottle of liquor for 2 days for their "drinking game" that only really made them drink during the Skarlet reveal, also displaying their complete ignorance to tech because rather than cover a brand new piece of hardware they chose to whine loudly and pretend to get drunk.

We know,Devolved Digital, you can't keep making the same joke 3 years running. Especially when you don't have anything to show for all of the theatre geek posturing.

i too get my biting social commentary from video games and video game press conferences, like a true intellectual

I think so at /ThatBronzeGirl.

Its about as biting as a dead mosquito, I would think a fair amount of people are fully aware of how shit marketing has become with the emergence of "woke branding" "meme accounts" and other adaptive techniques.

Devolver Digital is the guy that keeps yelling loudly how he's the smartest guy in the room for realising something everyone else already realised and quickly became desensitized to.

It doesn't help that the red arrow in your image pointed to some gunk on my screen. God I need to clean my monitor.

The problem with Devolver's Direct was the lack of interesting games. The only thing I'm even slightly interested in is Carrion.

too no games

>meme shit
>arcade shit
>ok looking game
>Free update for an ok game
>game we already knew about
it just wasn't that interesting

Aside from the comedy skits, they didn't exactly have any showstopping announcements. Carrion looks great, and Fall Guys seems fun, but everything else was either a joke, like the bootleg collection, or an announcement for an existing property, like Messenger's expansion.