DQ Hero alts

Which one, bros?

Attached: hero.jpg (3240x2000, 1022K)

DQ1

top or bottom right

Who’s the smallest? Will that actually effect gameplay?

DQ3

I think they are all the same height which is why DQ8 looks kinda scrunched

They are all the same mouth breather

They looked to be the same height from what the trailer showed

DQ5

>only 4 options
Why did they not just go full Bowser Junior? Throw in I, II, VI and IX

DQ8 chads rise up

much more work than Bowser Jr

Terrybros rise up

Ill probably chose 11 the most.

Honestly there isn't a bad one, I'll probably cycle through them all.

I think the renders might be the main thing limiting something like that since they had to be made from scratch. They clearly have lower quality models for all male protagonists already from the final smash.

None, because I only play honorable characters, which swordies are not.

My main is DQ5 color scheme of Erdrick. I like DQ8 hero a lot so I might choose him as well.

Angelo

Attached: Dq8-angelo.jpg (600x900, 118K)

DQ5

>no female DQ4 hero
My dick doesn't like this

DQVchads where you at

Attached: Mobius_FF_DQV.png (720x900, 941K)

Link echo fighter

I'm genuinely pissed they picked the literally who faggot from 4 over DQ5 Chad.

The canon for Madason/Abel has always been mage/staff. The real crime is that IV didn't get the female hero as an alt or in the FS.

Ngl pretty hyped for the movie

Isn't male protag the canon one for 4 though?

Angelo, DQ5 Hero, DQ1 Hero, Terry
Pretty cool alts

>monster tamer
>mage
he wears heavy armor

Nah DQ5 can't because he uses a staff. The real crime is that they didn't add DQ6 hero.
The male protags are the Canon ones plus who cares about the female
Erdrick Dq5 alt

>Every heroes are in either as playable characters or in the Final Smash except the female ones
What did Sakurai mean by this

The character in smash is called hero user.

>The real crime is that they didn't add DQ6 hero
Unironically nobody likes DQ6 because it's boring slow and literally just a pre-alpha prototype for DQ7 which is just DQ6 but better in every way.

Women can't be Heroes user

Attached: 1544682323824.png (128x128, 24K)

DQ8 is easily the best

Wtf Dq7 is so much more slower and is too long for it's own good. Plus Dq6 hero has a great design. No one wants your shota fuck off

Get fucked schlomo

Reporting.

Disgusting.

Attached: dcdf51b9f4fdafcc5edfac87b88c60e011cd5f45.jpg (556x800, 137K)

Ekdrick with DQV clothes is perfect. It's Gohan with Piccolo's clothes

I know but his first look is the iconic one so that's what the canon seems to roll with.

FemIV just has a really cool Conan-esque design compared to MaleIV

You mean reverse Piccolo.
Piccolo is purple gi, white cape.
This is other way around.

DQ6 is the worst game in the series, this is a fact.

I never realized but DQ8 is the best looking hero

DQ8 is the DQ that I've played all the way through so I have a bit of an attachment to the DQ8 Hero. The other ones are the 11, 1 and 5 heroes, right?

11, 3 and 4. 1's the dude in blue armor and 5's the dude with the staff in the Final Smash.

*block your path*

Attached: Dragon-Quest-II-japanese-box-art_5247.jpg (550x386, 85K)

Esto es el fin, Steve
Tu retardo

I think most people in the west's first introduction to Dragon Quest was probably 8, it was on the right console at the right time.

DQ8 and DQ3 with thanksdoc/DQ5 colors.

>job system
This already exempts it from worst and makes it better than any game without a job system.

Where's Geno?

9,2 and 7 are all worse than 6. 10 only gets a pass because it's a mmo
3 not 1
He's got that laid back look. But I think 5 and 6 are the best looking one's

Why’d you make a thread for this?

Cheers

DQIV is like the most popular game in the series in Japan, and DQV's hero's iconic weapon is a staff.

>7
>bad

I like that DQ11 hero's alt color is just Angelo. Very cool.

android 17

>DQIV is like the most popular game in the series in Japan
Why are you lying?
DQ3 is the most popular one, it's also why DQ11 is just a very direct prequel to DQ3.

I'm pretty sure 5 is more popular than 4.

It's V overall but IV's right behind it. Don't believe the shills for III; it gets push because the kids that played it are in the industry now and refuse to let it die.

DQIII is revered but not the most popular. V might have IV beat if any but IV was so big it had a whole spin-off for a single character.

8 and 11 both had a character get a spin off game.

Here.

Attached: 1363329306021.jpg (750x1000, 244K)

They're modern games and lack the nostalgia and legacy that IV has.

I think the jump to the Super Famicom and how it structured the story alongside the monster recruitment mechanic was what really cemented V.

>no fem erdrick
we were this close to cute short haired tomboys in smash for fucks sake

Attached: IMG_20190610_162006.jpg (719x368, 78K)

8 came out a decade ago.

the obvious choice

Attached: DQ.jpg (576x432, 30K)

Someone got tired of those "horse fucker" jokes, I see.

another dud with a sword :/

None of them

But really do their spells differ or not? It did look like that didn't it? I can't imagine the developers deciding to do that though, it seems so ridiculous. but on the other hand a single character can't have that many spells , it just seems broken

This.
Bowser Jr. is a very small character, and most of him is identical between his alts. Literally change the head and a few details of the arms and legs and you're 90% there.
Each of the DQ protags have markedly different outfits and flowey bits, meaning it's much harder to reuse the same frame.

base Erdrick or Terry

That fucking is a Terry alt, isn't it?

so do we agree now that joker was more disappointing than the hero?

It's Terry, Terry also wears a bandana that's why they gave the palette to 8 Hero.

It works on a mana system, so he cant spam the moves forever, its like a reverse Aura/Persona, he starts out godly with 100 options but slowly becomes shittier as he loses mana.

I hope they add female alts by the time they release them but i doubt it, damn, fem players got shafted hard.

Eh, when they literally showed how much of Hero was just recycled from Link and Robin, I can't say that.

they had years to make bowser jr, but only about 6 months to make the Hero with all his alts. maybe they could have made more alts but they would need to get every design approved by SE and some of them would have to be approved by Akira Toriyama. it was probably just easier at the beginning for all parties to agree to just 4 knowing they would definitely have time to get all the details sorted out. I also think bowser jr's alts are much more similar to each other

Broly

How come the DQ3 hero isn't a shota like in all my DQ doujins?

IMAGINE if Cloud got this treatment

But Cloud has a unique moveset that nobody else in FF has.

>damn, fem players got shafted hard.
*unzips dick*
Go on

I'm going to play as the DQXI dude because he reminds me of the guy from Spirited Away

Attached: 1560321582240.jpg (1200x675, 113K)

>no purple-haired DQ11 hero alt
I’ll probably just stick with the default cause I like his design best. Angelo colors don’t really look all that cool imo.

Attached: 456B2C8C-E3B3-4455-8CB2-905B7554FAEC.png (400x605, 385K)

Here I am

Attached: Dragon Quest V what I expected vs what I got.png (690x762, 774K)

Only thing I would've liked is KH Cloud, and make the AC costumes actually different colors from each other. I don't even like KH, but that outfit is just so edgy in the right way for me.

I think Cloud's selection of music is the only real shame though. I don't know DQ as well, but I hope they get more than 2 songs in the game.

Erdrick's Madason colors.

I was hoping Hero would be like Bowser Jr. and every alt would be a different protag.

>Live in Japan
>Hate swordies with a passion
>It's all these fucking Japs play online(And Little Mac for some reason)
>mfw ANOTHER anime swordsman
>mfw it's THE iconic anime swordsmen that Japanese adore like no other

Please let Banjo be top tier so I can shove giant western cock down the 3,567th Lucina player's eastern boipussy.

Attached: 1552148924596.jpg (1079x720, 111K)

So DQ Hero and Banjo/Kazooie aren't part of the DLC character pack, right? They didn't say anything about it during the direct.

>I think Cloud's selection of music is the only real shame though.

They could have used that Forest Maze remix that was cut from Brawl.

>So DQ Hero and Banjo/Kazooie aren't part of the DLC character pack, right? They didn't say anything about it during the direct.

Attached: images (1).png (211x239, 9K)

Surely we'll get the DQ crossover in Mobius localized now, right?

if they switch to Hero then it could be easy games if some assumptions are correct
>unless there's some Mii shenanigans he has at least 3 specials that put him in menu mode
>sizzle, zap, krackle slash, kamikaze, snooze, oomph, zoom, tornado, psyche up, bounce, clang
>unless you can "prep" a spell by moving the cursor to the wanted spell and save it for later to activate with 2 B presses, you need to navigate for every special
>outside of specials he's just Link without projectiles, which sucks

>actually good DQ discussing Smash thread
Well this is a pretty drastic change from the last five months

>no puffpuff
fuck this gay earth, and fuck Horii.

The bandwagon hit its destination and thus broke apart. Now all that's left are the invested people.

They should have done the 3 possible sons from V