Is forza horizon 4 good?

is forza horizon 4 good?

Attached: rimac-c-two-at-forza-horizon-4.jpg (1280x720, 84K)

bump

for a while

hell yes brother

not since they removed ramming

>playing online

3's better, but 4's fine if you've already played 3

pc optimization sucks, just like 3
other than that, bretty good

Attached: misty forest rx7.jpg (1920x1080, 463K)

How bad is your potato? FH4 is a dream compared to 3.

Attached: file.png (511x418, 165K)

The game is VERY heavy on your graphics card over the CPU. Can you post a pic of your graphics settings?

DUDE
LEGO
LMAO

i'm not having performance issues
the thing is, the game is lagging
it's not losing frames, it's like legit lagging
like i have 500 ping or something
idk how to explain it
it was okay the first few times i lauched the game, then i started noticing it
i found a fix by lowering fh4's priority in the task manager
but now, even that doesn't fix it
it's gotten so bad i can't even play the game anymore
my friends don't experience this issue as far as i know, it's only a problem for me
i can't find any fixes

This, play 3 if you haven't then pick up 4

Ramming is still in you just can't dive into corners with no brakes at all and rely on wallriding or bumping off of players. Unironically git gud.

does it happen when playing offline?

yes, i think so

that's strange, i hope you find a solution. i have a slightly worse computer than you and it runs perfectly.

Are my weeb cars in yet?

Attached: 1557851584345.gif (400x300, 1.64M)

Mitsubishi? Yes.
Toyota? No.

What's wrong with Lego, you hate fun or something?

B-b-b-b-b-but thats the b-b-b-b-b-best b-b-b-b-b-bit of driving games

Still no Bedford Rascal in game :(

Attached: BedfordRascal009.jpg (1024x768, 177K)

LEGO FUN

Attached: 558.jpg (700x734, 107K)

Sorry to say but it's more than likely your CPU, I had a i5 6500 3.2ghz and I couldn't play the game without having massive stuttering and lag. I have the exact same graphics card and I get 60fps(95% of the time) and can skate by on the high graphics setting.

Attached: fesfesg.png (654x504, 34K)

Yeah it’s pretty good. Pretty fun, just a shame that RWD and manual transmission is pretty much unusable unless you want to be last.
>tfw don’t want to play against actual people because I’m worried I’ll be last all the time :(

well shite

Forza Horizon 3 is better because there is a dev mode in the game that lets you modify values. Like what engines can be put in. For example, if you want to put the 5.4 supercharged Ford GT engine in, well, whatever. Specifically a crown vic.

So that's what's worth playing if you want to do really really sicc mawdz

Manual transmission is fine- like most racing games, auto short-shifts most of the time and won't kick down when you want it to, and IIRC manual with clutch also lets you switch between gears faster without waiting for the momentary delay some of the cars have. AWD is overpowered as fuck, though.

Stay strong brother, I use RWD and Manual w/ Clutch and I can still get into the higher rankings after enough practice. And don't forget, you're not going to win all or even most of your races against real people, you should only be trying to do better than the position you started in. That said, shitters who slap AWD on everything will still win most of your races.

Attached: 1507392278068.gif (244x226, 496K)

It’s annoying because the most fun in that game is picking some RWD shitbox, decking it out to 1000bhp and flying round corners like takumi on enough drugs to kill god.
And manual has its advantages, mainly being faster acceleration since you can let the car redline before having to shift up. It’s a plain disadvantage in drag racing though.

Attached: image.jpg (1920x1080, 1.4M)

Nice non argument. Dumb wojack poster.

Might try and get back into the manual train. I’ve dropped rewind because, as much as it’s nice to be able to correct a mistake, it really doesn’t help you improve your skill.

All the WR times for drag racing use manual w/clutch.

Must be me being shit then, whenever I went up against myself I could always get better times as auto.

Why is lego making the forza community absolutely lose their shit? I thought Yea Forums loved lego games

Are people actually mad about lego? It was the best part of Microsoft's E3.

Go look at the official trailer on their youtube, the amount of dislikes and salty comments are insane. And the forza forums are just as bad.

Most of the playerbase are dumb zoomers who never played with Lego as a kid and think it's too immature. After how insanely successful HW was it'd be stupid not to expect another toy expansion. It looks to be better implemented HW was great but it lacked variety and off-road options. Only real shitty thing is there's only 3 cars.

Fh3 got me much more involved, I dropped fh4 after a couple of weeks

Attached: r323.jpg (1920x1080, 308K)

I'm a bit disappointed that there's no car building mechanic but it still looks like a ton of fun. I'm pretty excited.

oof

So did anyone bother to get the rimac c two? How is the car?

I guess I wouldn't expect any less from a community who wanted to boycott a game because of no japan and toyota.

yikes!

Attached: Capture.png (791x110, 10K)

seriously though where's my Tokyo Drift DLC?

Best decision they've made so far. Playing online is actually fun now.

Yes it's the best arcade racer you can buy right now. If you grew up on NFS and midnight club you'll love this game.

unironically content wise 3 is better

Picked this up due to Game Pass. I'm having fun and the game is certainly beautiful, but am I just bad or is the checkpoint system kind of horrible?

It's been 4 or 5 races now that I was in a good position/leading, lose some car control, end up passing a bit to the side of the checkpoint and am forced to spawn back, now being last (I don't use rewind, that seems silly). I'm not too good at racing games, but damn.

3 has a prettier map too.

It’s shit because one poorly timed drift that causes you to just miss the side of the checkpoint will lose you the race.
But I guess it’s so you can’t just cut across the course of the race to get into 1st.

Gotta get it out every two years on the dot though, bud.

It's mostly due to the game's aerodynamic model, it takes the shape of the car model into account. The Lego cars had to be specially adapted so they didn't suffer extreme drag.

>potatoing this hard

Personally if you're first starting I recommend turning most of the assists off while putting the CPU's at a lower level. It's easier to race faster once you get the hang of things than it is to slowly turn off different assists once you find the game to be too easy. That said if you're first starting there's no harm in turning rewind on to get the hang of things since even if you turn it on no one is forcing you to use it.

Oh no no

Attached: images - 2019-06-12T071348.254.jpg (739x415, 43K)

lol okay

Attached: Forza Horizon 4 4_27_2019 5_40_00 PM.jpg (3840x2160, 1.24M)

It's good fun. I find myself going back to it an awful lot, just to fuck around in different shitboxes.

Opel Manta is a current favourite, Lotus Talbot gets a shoutout though.

Attached: Manta.jpg (1920x1080, 263K)

dima, I...

EVERYTHING IS AWESOME!

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 38K)

>Being this salty over a trailer song.

Just ignore him, he's fallen for the irony meme and no longer understands fun.