OwO what's this?

OwO what's this?

Attached: eoefh22.png (311x700, 464K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/neondreamgirl/status/1138564581125763075
nvidia.com/en-us/geforce/news/cyberpunk-2077-nvidia-partnership-ray-tracing/
twitter.com/CaseyExplosion/status/1138085340735070209
cyberpunk.fandom.com/wiki/Exotics
nvidia.com/content/dam/en-zz/Solutions/geforce/news/cyberpunk-2077-nvidia-partnership-ray-tracing/cyberpunk-2077-nvidia-geforce-e3-2019-rtx-on-exclusive-4k-in-game-screenshot-002.png
youtube.com/watch?v=atuFSv2bLa8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

wow dropped

artificial frontal spine for posture support

Looks like a tranny

Cute cock! #PRIDEmonth #GayRights

mad men

A shoop.
Or as you zoomers call it, a photoshopped image.

except it's not

Attached: Cyberpunk-2077-Ray-Tracing-2.jpg (3840x2160, 1.52M)

>OwO

Kill yourself

A flavour you'd love to mix ;-)

a girl with a dick, straight men often find them sexually appealing

Attached: 1556210341982.jpg (808x710, 123K)

bros i want a tranny gf to buy whatever they want

'orse cock

A straight man will never find cock attractive.

trannies are mad, because it's too hot

>implying 75% of Yea Forums isn't going to self insert into female V to feel more like girls

Attached: 1536800001682.jpg (400x400, 41K)

>sex change
That's problematic language. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

do you not like your own?

This is oddly fitting considering the recent tranny school shooting.

> the further you transition, the less human you get
Sounds about right. I knew a trans girl who got 12 different surgeries before she OD herself.
She wasn't even 26

female V is ugly unfortunately

no man with a sane mind finds a cock attractive by itself, but a cock attached to a female body is fine

Wait till she gets a cyberdick.

Nah I'm gonna play male V and rail dudes with my cybernetic magnum dong

Attached: 1556278273186.jpg (975x554, 75K)

But the customization you racist

At least is a cute tranny and not a dilated bearded ma'am.

Attached: promo_faceblog_agentoffuta.jpg (1200x627, 379K)

but they're attractive, especially uncut ones

Can't customize greasy old skin away

Wait a minute, that bulge...

Attached: 1549743172409.gif (300x225, 287K)

>Pisses off trannies AND /pol/
CDPR is just sitting back with a trollface grin right now

t.trannies
But really we have a lot trannies poster and trannies board

twitter.com/neondreamgirl/status/1138564581125763075

HAHA, holy fuck. They are seething.

A stack of 3 chromanticure cans that looks like a dick bulge

I think its fine, but it doesnt turn me on.
Then you're attracted to the female body, the cock should turn you off if you're a straight man. If it doesnt, you arent straight.

trannies don't want to be sexually appealing. people attracted to chicks with dicks are chasers, and chasers are disgusting. you have to find them unappealing, but still get over it pig.

dicks are never attractive, the appeal js the "attached to a cute female body" part

replace the "dick" part with a vagina and it's still fine, replace the "female" part with a male and it's disgusting

>it doesnt turn me on
gay

>people attracted to chicks with dicks are chasers, and chasers are disgusting
If you dont find a trans woman attractive due to their penis, you're transphobic.
If you find a trans woman attractive despite their penis, you're a chaser.

Attached: 1554615790403.gif (256x256, 374K)

that's not a dick. if it is, why it's so big? where are the balls?

>why it's so big? where are the balls?
You don't need balls for your huge futa cyberdong in the future, you dum dum, but you can toss em in, but that will cost you extra.

So nobody's pointing out that "she" has a reverse dick? I mean "she" has the head of her dick facing us.

incorrect, a straight man would find it exotic and would happily fuck her in the butt

the strange ones are the ones who like the female dick because they want to suck it

I RECOGNIZE THAT BULGE.

>a straight man would find it exotic and would happily fuck her in the butt
Nope, thats gay.

maybe it's just her costume

>straight

This is the punk of cyber, baby

Attached: 2c2d2aef7c7b3e2924012540c8d3461e.jpg (707x1250, 225K)

I RECOGNIZE THAT BULGE

i'd fuck the butt and suck the dick

>REEE PUT TRANNIES IN YOUR GAME
>Here you go
>REEEEE NOT LIKE THAT

There is just no fucking point with this people

>hot as fuck girl who also has a dick
>"WHY ARE THEY MAKING FUN OF US??????"

unsure how you can depict a trans girl without having it be demeaning in the eyes of these people

I'm glad they are not shying away from the degeneracy.

A queer game. The only winning move is not to play.

The only correct answer.

>pc iteration of content taken from 2020
yeah sure.

Its funny how trannies LITERALLY SEETHE at attractive woman. It literally doesn't matter, as long as they are attractive its an attack on them.

i'm not even mad, just confused

Reccomend me some futa/shemale shit to masturbate to RIGHT NOW

And it's possible that it isn't even a woman at all. With cybernetic body modification it could actually be a guy who decided to change parts of his body but left the cock. And not someone who pretends they can actually biologically change their gender.

ur mum lmao

I wish...

How did nu-progressives become the new pro-censorship puritans?

Either way the implication that "attractive woman with a cock is literally attacking me" just goes to show how fragile these mentally ill retards are.

Lol fuck IRL degenerated trannies - augmented cyberfutas is the real deal

Attached: 1558868324062.jpg (750x750, 34K)

The funniest thing here is how they all immediately assume it's a girl because of how they look. Since when can't a guy dress like that? Nowhere on that poster does it explicitly state their gender expression.
>Narrow minded smooth brain twitter babies think literally everything is for or about them

rofl i clicked a random person in this twitter conversation and they have the fucking honk frog anime trap wife as their twitter background

Self-hatred and inherent guilt.

>everyone is shitting on CDPR for going woke and gay
>not realising cyberpunk is going to be a massive deconstruction of how all of this degenerate shit leads to a massive fucking collapse
>it's going to be one of those bittersweet endings and an educational experience on what will happen if this modern faggotry keeps spinning out of control
>the last enemy that shall be destroyed

what if I want be fucked in the ass by her?

guy with tits

Dick is disgusting but clit-dick with balls is the true enlightenment

My man

But twitter told me the game is transphobic.

It means you've become ascended and enlightened beyond human tags.
But still gay.

donaught

Attached: 260365ef4dd704419d6a330446b11d9f.jpg (1280x859, 144K)

Good ol black bible.

>CD projekt red
>going full tranny
what the fuck man I didn't think it would come to this

Attached: 1556761871831.jpg (601x680, 83K)

CD Project red are officially pozed. not touching this shit.

>Yes, I have it

Attached: 922.jpg (680x510, 24K)

look at this dood

Attached: 1556683750682.gif (500x500, 1.03M)

Wait for
>they using trans people as tokens to describe and represent destructive, dystopian futue

nope, it's a textbook straight male behavior. you like women so much you like even the ones with the wrong genitalia

that's a common fetish, just not a straight one

The setting is one where people engage in all sorts of weird cosmetic and cybernetic modifications. This is tame.

Guilty. I have a severe hormone imbalance but I'm not a fake tranny, I'm also too fat and old to transition.
I'll just be an unhappy guy in real life and be a cute girl in games.

>Game is set in a dystopian future where body mods are all the rage
>But why is there a chick with a dick

Gee user

Pre-ordered (unironically)

>Yes, I have it

fucking brazillians with no understanding of english

>all these sickly nerds who grew their greasy hair out for 3 months are seething

So what is it about tranny hair that makes it so obvious. Is male hair really that biologically different than female hair?

A degenerate soda, drink Nicola instead

Attached: 1560284031200.png (725x817, 774K)

>dick is disgusting but I love balls
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

>Trannies seething
>/pol/ seething
>Futachads celebrating
Finally, a good fucking game.

>Finally, a good fucking game.
Dunno if the game is good, but the shitstorm that's brewing sure is fucking amazing.

>not wanting to play female V with turgid robo-dong

You gay, user?

reminder futa is gay

>girl fetish
DISGUSTAN

dilate

What's the implication here? Japanese girls' piss is their soda?

Attached: 1560131550167.png (899x1200, 1.88M)

Delusional trannies see a cock when its clearly a SUPER PUSSY.

what's a clit-dick, a very small penis? i agree that's the best kind of female penis

balls are only acceptable when shaved, but no balls is fine too. castrating the balls of a cute dickgirl makes me hard as fuck

Have they confirmed it's a tranny? Looks kind of like a dildo to me, just because it would be in a rather awkward contortion if it was a penis, not impossible, but weird looking I think.

Kek I can't stop laughing

Attached: 1529245105593.jpg (960x720, 89K)

cola is butt in spanish

Not degenerate enough for me senpai

Attached: 1369350292435.jpg (2592x1936, 827K)

Well, trannies are still males and probably nerdy ones at that, those aren't exactly known for their hygienic skills.

I hope i get to tour the Nicola plant and see the cute cyber schoolgirls pissing into my favorite beverage with their cyber bladders

>evidence against supposed shop is larger version and less scrutable version of possible shop
BTFO, as they say.

so what

Werent the lgtb faggots mad that companies were moneiticing faggot issues?
Well thats how it ends.

isn't it "culo"?
anyway you can see Japanese katakana in this picand she's riding a horned beetle which is popular in Japan

Attached: 1560181862557.jpg (1920x2560, 907K)

NNNNOOOO IVE BEEN DEFEATED WE GOT TOO COCKY POLBROS

Yeah but cola is also used in some regions

That's not nice... uwu

Why is /pol/ seething?

No you got it wrong. If you find a trans person attractive because of their penis you are a chaser. The only acceptable one is finding them attractive DESPITE their penis, but you can still probably be called a chaser because there is no way to determine that.
That's why trannies are just in relationships with other trannies.

it's their natural state

>Why is /pol/ seething?
SHE HAS A DICK

A bloobloo tranny agenda is white genocide etc.

It's from Nvidia's press release about RTX in Cyberpunk

nvidia.com/en-us/geforce/news/cyberpunk-2077-nvidia-partnership-ray-tracing/

lady, you're not allowed to sneak all that cybersoda into the neo-theater.

Attached: 1305270607460.jpg (376x368, 17K)

It's like fat people all over again

based CDPR

Attached: jozef-boza-tumblr-mofcehkbhk1s970slo1-1280.jpg (1280x1907, 252K)

Being attracted to the wrong genitalia means that you arent straight.

Genital preference is transphobic, goy

Trans people are mostly nerds. They aren't used to taking proper care of their hair or skin. Balding could be an issue, but you can absolutely have nice hair as a man.

>vagina + dick
i don't know if its gay, but i know for a fact it's awful

want a vaginal girl? regular girls are better. want a dickgirl? traps are better

The reflection and the fabric are drawn in a weird way it's not a dick. If it was it doesn't have balls and the tip of the dick is rotated in the wrong direction.

can someone ask cdpr what's that about?

>traps are better
Disagree.

I mean, you’re right but still... ouch

For me, it's full package big dong muscular futa.

>chromanticure
Deep.

When isn't /pol/ seething over some perceived injustice or another

I hope she's an NPC and we can romance her

based

Degeneracy being mainstream is a huge part of cyberpunk

Have any of you even fucking read transmetropolitan

Attached: 0_yGvYggdoF6kL1c3J.jpg (792x1220, 352K)

It's just a crass soda advertisement. The slogan is "Mix it up" so they went with a chick with a dick cause that's the kind of thing that's normal in C2077. It's basically just the future version of sex sells.

>Angering the roly-/pol/ies and the disgusting trannies.
CDPR truly is the most based fucking company in recent memory, holy fucking shit.

Attached: 1560298638840.jpg (1781x5176, 1.1M)

Very based.

It's a dick aug. You can implant sickles in elbows and you can implant dongs.
If plural of 人 is 人々, what do you call more than one dickgirl?

Attached: DigitalDevilSaga-Varuna.jpg (690x1000, 76K)

Its fitting considering the setting instead of the "we are gonna put a tranny in this ww2 game to not make anyone feel left out!"

the dick is facing the wrong way

>wrong genitalia
...on a female body

the key point here is the female body, the female body is what makes it arousing. i couldn't care less about the dick by itself

Attached: 1559698898700.jpg (830x830, 165K)

Patrician.

It's not gay if she don't have balls.

Fuck off with your picture books for mentally retarded children, brainlet.

Fucking lovely

I think she's wearing a dildo, it's a new fashion trend in the future

>huge part of cyberpunk
>posts post-cyberpunk

OK.

>all that unironic yikes posting
UM YIKES

Haha so this is the famouse webstie twitter
its full with trannies

By choosing the penis in any situation, you are by definition not straight.

>he thinks Yea Forums uses it ironically

But if she doesn't have balls how can I touch them with my own?

>shemales and underaged girls are based and redpilled! fuck trannies!
why is /pol/ so hypocritical?

why should anyone care if they're straight, why do you guys keep repeating it i don't give a shit

>CDPR BTFOing faggots left and right
>Game is going to sell like fucking hotcakes

Those crazy Polish bastards

Based, unironically.

First it was
>abloobloo why aren't they genre-conscious enough
Now it is
>abloobloo satire of woke capital is bad because I don't like when non-progressive companies do it
Amazing.

The dude who thinks penises are straight cares.

Lovely!

Attached: YOU_051.webm (242x496, 341K)

genitalia is part of the body, in fact it's one of the things that distinguishes the two apart the most. If you like any body with a dick on it, you are not straight.

really it comes down to this

/pol/ doesn't hate trannies, they hate ugly people

and resetera trannies hate beauty and want everything to be as ugly as them.

>DO YOU ENJOY THE SIGHT OF YOUR MAN ON HE'S KNEES GAGGING ON YOUR CYBER PENIS? EVER WISH YOU COULD TRUELY FEEL WHAT IT ACTUALLY FEELS LIKE TO BE SOO DEEP DOWN HIS THROAT? NEW IN STORES TODAY, MIX IT, THE DRINK LACED WITH NANOBOTS BUILT SPECIFICALLY TO HELP MODIFY YOUR CLITORIS FOR OUR CYBER PENIS IMPLANT, IT WILL ALLOW YOUR BODY TO HOOK UP TO THE IN BUILT NERVOUS SYSTEM OF THE CYBER PENIS, BUY NOW FOR ONLY 159.99$! MIX IT, FEEL WHAT IT'S LIKE TO TRUELY MIX TECHNOLOGY WITH BIOLOGY! Cyber Penis implant sold separately.

Attached: What's thiss.jpg (872x766, 19K)

Attached: 6B885363-C7A5-4664-9761-893E92D0838B.jpg (478x640, 111K)

> mega corporation has a sexual ad for their new drink

Are people retarded to think they won’t pander like this? Carl’s Jr. still do hooker/stripper ads?

>hating on degenerates being displayed in a cyberpunk world
I don't think you idiots even understand what cyberpunk is

Transhumanism is inherent in cyberpunk, right?
If anything chicks with dicks isn't going far enough.

>OwO
You gotta go

It was the same thing with Witcher where a depiction of a realistically sexist medieval society was itself decried as sexist.

no one is talking about choosing penis over vagina, but if the girl is hot, but has a dick, you shouldn't pass up the opportunity

a man who wouldn't fuck a hot dickgirl is probably too afraid of getting close to a penis because he probably wouldn't resist sucking it

I bet they don't even know that the major in Ghost is The Shell is a sick fuck in her private life and spends most of her free time engaging in drug-fueled cyber-orgies with her girlfriends.

Attached: tenor.gif (332x332, 1.53M)

nou you meanie weanie~

they are gonna apologize and remove that tranny from the game

But if they have dicks they are no longer pure women. They can be hermaphrodites, transexuals or whatever bullshit you come up with as an excuse, but they are not JUST women.Just admit you like dicks per se, bro.

Ok guys give me the quick rundown on OwO. Why the spike in use within the last year or so?

Now that I'm looking at it more her entire crotch are is just drawn weird as fuck and no I'm not just talking about the "dick"

Debatable. Finding other men attractive on the other hand, probably not, finding traps attractive may still be debatable, but once you know it's a man, again probably not, but each may set his own standards for what is or is not straight.

>if you dont bang men ur gay

this exactly. What else would you expect when humanity is given complete control on what form they can take. The hate on trannies stem from the fact that digging a fucking hole or chopping up a penis or keeping dildo in your hole wound to stop them from healing is entirely self-harm whereas in a cyberpunk world your body is literally a lego brick. The only thing you get to keep is your brain, others are just a chopshop away from getting changed. Hell you can even look beyond human in this scenario. Why the fuck would a poster of a girl with a dick bulge be something you complaint on.

>CP will allow you to play as a schizophrenic HIV+ transsexual chinese-latino stim-addicted LA hooker with implanted mirrorshades and a bad attitude, blitzed on a polydrug mix of K-nova, synthetic serotonin, and female orgasm analogs.
Finally.

>Now that I'm looking at it more
U gay

That's a tranny user, a girl with a penis and vagina is something else, as long as we're talking non existent genders.

Rawr x3 nuzzles how are you pounces on you you're so warm o3o notices you have a bulge o: someone's happy ;) nuzzles your necky wecky~ murr~ hehehe rubbies your bulgy wolgy you're so big :oooo rubbies more on your bulgy wolgy it doesn't stop growing ·///· kisses you and lickies your necky daddy likies (; nuzzles wuzzles I hope daddy really likes $: wiggles butt and squirms I want to see your big daddy meat~ wiggles butt I have a little itch o3o wags tail can you please get my itch~ puts paws on your chest nyea~ its a seven inch itch rubs your chest can you help me pwease squirms pwetty pwease sad face I need to be punished runs paws down your chest and bites lip like I need to be punished really good~ paws on your bulge as I lick my lips I'm getting thirsty. I can go for some milk unbuttons your pants as my eyes glow you smell so musky :v licks shaft mmmm~ so musky drools all over your cock your daddy meat I like fondles Mr. Fuzzy Balls hehe puts snout on balls and inhales deeply oh god im so hard~ licks balls punish me daddy~ nyea~ squirms more and wiggles butt I love your musky goodness bites lip please punish me licks lips nyea~ suckles on your tip so good licks pre of your cock salty goodness~ eyes role back and goes balls deep mmmm~ moans and suckles

FYI, equating being ambivalent regarding dicks with liking dicks says more about you than it does about them.

>but has a dick
Automatically makes it not straight.

Attached: you.jpg (1643x893, 335K)

>Transhumanism is inherent in cyberpunk, right?

Not really. Transhumanism celebrates moving beyond humanity, Cyberpunk at best is worried about the Ship of Theseus implications of Transhumanism and at worst views Transhumanism as just one more way for the rich to get richer and the poor to get poorer.

Attached: 22735887_9.jpg (1000x754, 59K)

/pol/ absolutely hates trannies. Yea Forums is full of degenerates in general and an attractive chick with dick will get some positive attiention, but there is no way to be a stormfag and accept that shit.

That's Cyberpunk 2020. This game will let you play as "Vee the cyber punk".

it's full of everything to be honest. depends on what part are you in.

Damn this is a nice Ryuji image

Attached: D80G78PWkAIjQLc.jpg (1024x623, 71K)

>/pol/ absolutely hates trannies
unless the dick is feminine.

you can't because they only beget outrage. Calling them out and doing what they preach confuses them as they only intended to argue you death in the first place.

Sexy.

Traps are men trying to be women, what kind of guy would sleep with another guy regardless of how they modified their body. Unacceptable
Reminder that by definition and in essence it is not, but some anons that might dislike the concept, might try to claim it is.

>chest is part of the body, in fact it's one of the things that distinguishes the two apart the most. If you like any body without boobs on it, you are not straight

i'd love to be gay with Angelina Jolie after she removed her boobs

>Just admit you like dicks per se, bro.
i really don't, in fact pictures of dicks are pretty digusting to look at (i.e. just think about that dude who posts his dick "if you don't reply to this post, etc" every week here on Yea Forums)

a cute dickgirl though, damn

So is male V.

/pol/ was a mistake, they are the reason nsw and sfw boards have been separated, Yea Forums would be a much better place without political cringe and literal boomers larping as nazis

By the time CP2077 releases 40% of those people won't even be there to cry about it so it's all cool

Feminine dicks are gay as fuck. Chicks with monster dongs are straight.

I'm saving this post for posterity.

Attached: 1424591709080.jpg (630x421, 221K)

I needed to confirm its actually a dude before I fap to it but sadly it's just a weirdly drawn girl.

what about loli Yea Forums (male)?

Yeah his in-game model is ugly too unlike his pre-rendered model.
But I'd rather play with an average or ugly guy than an average girl.

Attached: 1560235582502.webm (1280x720, 2.89M)

It's supposed to be gross and tasteless, because capitalist dystopia, but there is no way those people will see that. Positive representation and role models regardless of the setting. Fuckin hell, they would probably get upset now that Bioshock Infinite has racism in it.

>i'd love to be gay with Angelina Jolie after she removed her boobs
Nice implying flat women don't exist. The reality is that both men and women have breasts, what changes is their size and functionality, not the fact that they have them or not.
You're just digging your grave deeper at this point.

fetishism in a cyberpunk setting?
they would never

he just looks horny and lonely

Now wook wut yuz bought upon yowr sewf!

Attached: 1554911270947.gif (560x560, 70K)

stay mad /pol/nigger, dickgirls are based

i could take care of both problems...

do you not understand what character creation means? This V is different from the V from the worldwide trailer. That V is modeled as a white dude like the cover, the V on the webm is modeled as a mutt.

>mfw no loli cyberfuta gf to bury my augmented horse dick while hacking some big-shot corporation

Attached: 1460643933159-1.jpg (500x259, 13K)

A tasty snack dispenser in her pants hehehehe

Worms.
You gotta wonder about the quality of the food they eat...

>horny and lonely
That's Yea Forums (V)

that feel when this doujin was never translated

cope

They will take over regardless, by spamming gore in any threads with differing opinions. The truth is degeneracy became more and more accepted in the mainstream, so people don't have to stay exclusively on chans anymore and tradfaggotery is frowned upon so they all come here.

Based futa bros.

Attached: 1547637360729.jpg (2438x3481, 2.04M)

If it's born a woman it's straight, if it's born a guy it's gay, genitals are irrelevant unless we're discussing reproduction, cyber addons even less so. To each his own user.

>not getting the reference
Outrage isn't healthy my man.

*points paw into your direction*
no... YOU need to go!

so he's literally Yea Forums then? good

Looks like she might have a stomach ache, is she gonna be alright?

Nice.

Attached: exuberent.gif (500x283, 1.55M)

>Nice implying flat women don't exist.

unless you're a pedo and save pictures of little girls, almost no female, no matter how thin she is, has a 100% flat chest like someone who removed their boobs or an average male

it's a very rare occurrence, rarer than males with gyno boobs. you aren't a pedo, right user?

Link thread on /pol/ where they're seething

Explain to me what's wrong with that sentence's grammar, syntax and lexicon
go

being trans is cyberpunk, you cant make cyberpunk withougt respecting trans rights (human rights)

why is he so hot
i just wanna take him home and cook him a dinner and cuddle him and then chill with him on a rooftop looking at the polluted night sky

Autism in its purest form

this

fucking trannies and traps is gay, fucking a female turned into a futa is straight, even if her dick is massive

>implying a cyberpunk world wouldn’t be a degenerate hellscape

everyone who uses the word degeneracy unironically should be ip range banned

If a game has no romance options, I play as a female because I like looking at a girl through the game.
If there are predetermined romance options, I play as a male because I want to self-insert when it comes to banging cute girls.
If a game lets you date whoever you want, I go female so I can stare at a cute girl all day AND nail cute girls in dating segments. If Cyberpunk lets you bang girls, it gets even better because I can even RP destroying them with a 9-inch robodick.

we need a respectful, welcoming, and safe cyberpunk befitting of the year 2019

t. pic related

Attached: lmao4.png (739x456, 60K)

You don't understand what I'm saying lol. The model in that webm is better looking because he's pre-rendered. His hair, his skin, his facial expressions etc. all look better. This is how the model looks in-game.

You guys are clinging to the character creator too much. Just because the game has a cc doesn't mean you'll get your desired results. Look at Mass Effect. No matter what you did your character would look godawful in those games.

Attached: 1560179801297.jpg (3840x2160, 1.12M)

SLAY

Hot. I hope in the future they can make traps to stay young forever. Better yet, modular trap androids.

Hewwo dis ish teh FBI, Furry Bulge Inspection agency, coming to awwest u for poswession of an iwwegally big bulgie uwu. Now I will inspwect u.
sniffs and notices ur bulge owo wats dis squeezie ur bulgie uwu ish sho juicy and big owo

Def. not raytracing.

>notices your Cyber Penis shaped bulge.
W-What's this?

Attached: 3236659507.jpg (267x189, 4K)

J U S T
U
S
T

>That image
How can they be so blind? Its not fucking "diversity" its hedonism

the cyberpunk genre critiques most things it features, you literally lose humanity as you augment yourself

Attached: lol.gif (320x384, 1.95M)

chances of this remaining when the game releases?

its terrible and doesn't fit at all

kys br

Really, all the labels are topical. It doesn't matter if a male fucks another male. It may be a categorically homosexual act, but so long as it's between two consenting adults I don't think anyone should give a damn. And gay tends to mean a man is attracted to another man, so with gynomorphic males that's not what's on the table. Heavily andromorphic females would be more categorically gay despite not being homosexual.

God damn it feels so good to be a polak
I live rent free in the heads of thousands of mentally ill trannies

Attached: pole.png (500x500, 12K)

The opposite is true.

Uh Oh

Attached: 1422397602301.jpg (1058x705, 117K)

his hair looks weird but the rest looks great, especially his hands

>MIX IT Up
>obviously a joke about a cola/trans
>people are raging because muh representation

since when people wanted to be represented in vidya, actually?
videogames are a form of escapism, I never wanted to be a self insert faggot because my life sucks and I want to live better life in my fictional virtual reality

these people have issues IRL, and they should deal with them IRL
it's time to stop this fucking bullshit

I suffer from depression and PSTD and every single character I've met is a fucking joke, but for me it's not a big deal, and I enjoy my movies/videogames/music without thinking about it too much

FFS you americans and your free liberal market

white """""""women"""""""" in a nutshell lmao

Nah his skin is awful. That constant grease shine like we saw on female V last year.

twitter.com/CaseyExplosion/status/1138085340735070209

Here's more furfags and trannies totally understanding what Cyberpunk is about. Try not to kill yourself.

How does it feel to spit on mentally ill Swedes?

>post stress traumatic disorder

What's with retards here who think every girl with a dick is automatically a tranny?

Obsession.

thats a big yikes dawg... CDPR IS CANCELLED
transphobia cant be accepted

cola means tail which is sometimes used for butt

Attached: 74743.png (800x558, 645K)

>this is really yikes
IT'S REAL

>cyberpunk
>human rights

Are you promoting trans-erasure you fucking bigot!

Don't talk to me about Cyberpunk ok.

Attached: 1559685739879.jpg (2048x2048, 540K)

>Tired understanding of cyberpunk

Tired of this meme. Nobody can give a proper definition of cyberpunk

>/pol/fags seething
>twitterfags seething
Hmm yes

Attached: 1546733510812.jpg (958x960, 100K)

this but entirely unironically

>whats a typo

are you 12 years old?

>we want the futa audience
>we also want the Ancap audience
>we also want the John Wick audience
It's great how there's finally a game that caters to enlightened young gentlemen like me

If only the girl looked like a trap and not a tranny.

Attached: 1474372842917.jpg (636x511, 61K)

People like that. It's not my thing, but for example if you put a husar skin or something representing polish history anywhere, people lose their shit. It's fine that a person can have a street fighter character representing their culture for example.

Trannies are super volatile about it though. They lash out against crossdresser characters, they lash out against effeminate characters that don't identify as trans, the lash out as something like this that wasn't even supposed to be representation in the first place. They are volatile.

But why does it have those lines across?

and thats a good thing!

ribbed for your pleasure

>the same people seething over the tranny in a poster are the same ones who will play as a female and justify their mental gymnastics with things like "I don't want to look at a man's ass while I play"
The amount of Cognitive dissonance is outstanding.

Isn't it meant to be deviant by our standards?
Isn't that part of the point of showing a rapid change brought upon society by technology.
Anyone who gets upset clearly doesn't understand cyberpunk, and proves that the deviancy is working as intended by taking you out of your comfort zone.

Not much fun with spitting on a corpse

Attached: 1558292422200.jpg (2888x2880, 492K)

>HEY LISTEN EVERYBODY, I MADE A CHOICE
>NOW I WANT EVERY MEDIA TO REPRESENT MY CHOICE BECAUSE I'M SO INSECURE ABOUT IT AND I NEED TO KNOW I MADE THE RIGHT THING
>SO FROM NOW ON EVERY MEDIA MUST INCLUDE TRANS PEOPLE OR I WILL UNLEASH MY 42 FOLLOWERS ON TWITTER AND CAST A STORM UPON YOUR MULTI BILLION DOLLAR FRANCHISE

I wouldn't say it's about respecting human or trans rights, but if you can have big ass scythes implanted in your roboarms, why would someone getting a fat dick be a problem for anyone?

>what's a joke
are you a tranny?

traps are overrated and fucking gay

>we also want the Ancap audience
kek, that's Zack Snyder levels of understanding the genre

die late

If a company came out with an ad like that today I'd just chuckle about it. Some very vocal people would scream their fucking heads off, and I'd just chuckle louder.

no, stop projecting

no no you guys dont get it, the most cyberpunk thing to do is to virtue signal on twitter!

Attached: Screenshot 2019-06-12 13-14-15.png (586x272, 42K)

based poles dabbing on all the trannies

traps and trannies = gay
futa = straight

its always about trannies with you faggots holy fuck just enjoy the game

literally stop being autistic baboons

That is LITERALLY the LEAST cyberpunk thing you can do what the fuck?

low quality joke, but okay then eh
we can be friends

Alright might be streaching now, and everyone that's into women and doesn't want to be seen as wanting men would likely want to not be linked to homosexuality. Caring because of reproduction reasons makes sense, unless for some reason you DON'T want both people in the relation to be responsible for the creation of the child (before some one comes at me with "M-Muh infertile" I'll point out that they likely DON'T want to be infertile and if given the choice they'd choose to be fertile) Logic wise homosexuality is pretty flawed and has more down sides that male-female relationships, I'm not saying one should be barred from such relations, especially if proven to be impossible that one can not change even if willing, but I am also not saying that it should be glorified or portraied as a "positive" condition.

Attached: Fear not friend.jpg (1024x1567, 365K)

You hand me until you said human

imagine the smell if her benis gets all sweaty in that outfit

Back to discord.

gender identity is a serious topic thay shouldnt be made fun of
>defending pollack scum

Dmitrys made me gay.

>tfw you were born too early and will never live in a time where cute girls regularly get dick augmentations but instead live in a world where guys pretend to be women
Futa might one day be real but it ain't now.

Attached: a139ba9e192f072f6b1573ba9a8c232d.jpg (789x789, 78K)

>/pol/ absolutely hates trannies.
only the ugly ones that don't pass
the ugly ones are also the loudest screechers

>expecting Yea Forums to stop seething constantly

you must be new here friend

Attached: 1536915110165.jpg (540x720, 33K)

I have sex with my friends tho

Uh sweeties no one is forcing you to buy and play the game kay, why don't you go dilate you get really bitchy when you haven't dilated.

Attached: 1559684089659.png (1250x700, 982K)

The most cyberpunk thing you could do is to hack Twitter's main servers and make a bunch of posts from various people contrary to their worldview, knowing that they'll be having meltdowns because they're just that fragile. And then when they finally wrestle control back and think the situation is contained, you burn the entire motherfucker down.

Singularity soon brother

Fighting capitalism is cyberpunk, brainlet.

bad shop faggot
hope this thread fills the void that was to be your life

Attached: 1554395391795.jpg (640x640, 89K)

the whole point of cyberpunk genre is to criticize ancap ideology

Now neither of us will be virgins!

IMAGINE getting mad at the idea of someone else ruining their life

fuck yourself retard keep screaming discord and trannies on this mongolian shitposting board

>50% of the posts are /pol/niggers complaining about something that isn't even in the game
>"They're so obsessed with us haha!"
Sad.

occam's razor, they just want to clown on trans people

I just want a futa wife bros...

How long must I wait

A-Are you implying that I don't have friends?

What does it have to do with that?

>Mike Pondsmith helping make the game
>But I understand Cyberpunk better than they do

fucking lmao

just like gurl threads a few years ago these retards take everything as truth here so they actually think less than 1% of the global population regulars places like Yea Forums

It also has catgirls cyberpunk.fandom.com/wiki/Exotics

It's okay user, Jesus still loves you.

nvidia.com/content/dam/en-zz/Solutions/geforce/news/cyberpunk-2077-nvidia-partnership-ray-tracing/cyberpunk-2077-nvidia-geforce-e3-2019-rtx-on-exclusive-4k-in-game-screenshot-002.png

Attached: xQzkar8.gif (162x227, 566K)

enjoy paying $59.99 for product

serious topics should always be made fun of
it's how they become normalized

>Yea Forums
>stop being autistic

Attached: cfcbab8ca181191ad120537da88d9ef3.png (871x947, 1010K)

Lmao assblasted and clueless trannies are everywhere on Twitter
Do they really think CDPR has "transphobic history" because of that one dude? Lmao

Attached: 1536959167678.jpg (706x509, 57K)

How is gender identity being made fun of? All they did is show an advertisement in which a person happens to have a big cybernetic cock. Do you think this is improbable in a setting where you can modify anything about your body? How does one person in a fictional setting getting a really large genital enhancement undermine the subject of gender identity?

what if it looks female, it has a vagina, but it is secretly fake and due to a genetic disorder they still have ball and a penis on the inside, but have a fake vagina and this is all narutal except for the rare dna mutation this mutation also means that they have high estrogen. if you fuck it are you gay?

>a literal who
even the granddaddy of cyberpunk was made by trans people

Reproduction is a totally different matter. It should be kept on the table and the raw nature of reality should be kept in mind no matter what you do. If LGBT couples want to have kids, there are ways that the situation could be worked out. It just requires the will and hopefully the sanity to be good parents.

>Poland
You mean East Germany?

Attached: 1520098039962.jpg (800x800, 359K)

Authentic if you consider Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep as a source material for the game's inspiration.

>50% of the posts are /pol/niggers complaining
Are you just ignoring most of the thread making fun of trannies being offended?

>I did not say I wished she was a trap, I only want her to not look like a radical feminist.

Why are you faggots triggered by this?

This is what the future is probably going to be like,

I just hate how futa has become associated with transsexuals, futas don't exist, they exist purely in fiction and until some sort of genetic engineering wonder happens, they'll never be real.

Attached: 1380774911271.jpg (1200x900, 356K)

I'd react the same way.
People really need to understand that just because a character acts a certain way, or a poster depicts a certain image, that it doesn't reflect the stance of a company.

Have a pity (You), creature.

I'm not triggered, in fact, I'm aroused

Doesn't that take the PUNK, out of Cyberpunk?

HOLY YIKES
it's just fetishization, not everybody likes horny people jacking off to you, because you have a d*ck (that you hate) and catcalls y'know?

>trannies make their own versions of 3 year old dead memes from /pol/ now
fuck where do you people find this shit

Attached: 1559615290553.jpg (640x481, 38K)

>trannies have all the same rights as any other citizen
>no I'm being marginalized because some people think I look weird

Attached: 1515880118203.jpg (334x412, 48K)

Don't get my hopes up

oh my sweet summer child... nobody has heard of cp2020 before cp2077

>Implying I'd ever jack off to those ugly trannies from twitter

holy FUCK

Attached: 1525884097906.jpg (250x251, 11K)

speak for yourself

never forget, never forgive

That's the pattern. Remember when that tranny made a gamespot article about Persona lyrics having retarded in it? If you had one thing that made them mad, you are done. Now they are watching everything you do for any hints to shit on it. Tranny persecution complex is weird, because there are actually a shitton of people that really hate them to the point of wanting to murder them, but they focus on some imaginary slights.

but you do to trans women? (futas as cis het males call them)

based CDPR
t.tranny

>it's just fetishization, not everybody likes horny people jacking off to you
I assure you that nobody is jacking off to the people who don't want to be jacked off to. The jacking off is happening to fictional characters or to those who put themselves out there with that as the intended outcome.

The issue with it is mainly that they can not both be the parents of the same child. Even if they ever manage to create transplats, the child will likely be that of the person who's genitals you took, the only way that wouldn't be the case is if you could maybe create functional genitals out of stem cells and transplant them. But even then, the effort one must go through and what one must do to their body for this, makes it still, worse, and would only serve to add to why it can be seen as a negative trait when compared.

futas are hermaphrodites, user

go play manly games you bunch of queers

Attached: 1560158078180.png (316x283, 128K)

Dicklet

So what you do is you both have kids and you raise them forever.

wanna know how i know you're a zoomer?

I'm sorry you failed junior high, Cleetus

no

I hope there are actual real life furries in the future as well.

Together, not forever.

/pol/ dabbed in them into submission. Appropriating /pol/ memes tells you that they were emotionally destroyed and can no longer respond rationally.

futanari means hermaphrodite whether you like it or not

heh, roly /pol/y

It's a dystopian setting, it's not meant to make you feel like your human rights are being respected. It is fetishization, but within the confines of a work of fiction, and it makes sense for it to be there. If you write a book that has a racist character in it, does that make the whole book and by extension, the author racist?

a serious mental condition is made into a fetish
not cool

>broad brow and jaw
>wide shoulders covered by giant collar
>no chest
>large hand
>slim hips

Yup, this is clearly a female with a dick implant or a tranny.

>People doing weird shit in Cyberpunk
no way

Attached: 7TYpQwR[1].jpg (753x1084, 305K)

how is cyberpunk very blatantly, obviously trans?
those pills must've clouded their brain

>this is what weebs believe

It's a crossdressing man

>they'll never be real.
Don't be so harsh dipshit

Attached: 1559720931361.jpg (381x275, 10K)

>Go home after long they in to corporate offices.
>Wife kisses me and we have dinner.
>Relax on the couch with her watching holovids.
>She says she's bored and has something fun in mind.
>I say sure.
>She leaves for about 10 minutes and comes back with a cyber penis aug hanging out of her unzipped pants.
>I sigh, at least she agreed to no back door stuff, but here we go again.

Futas have both, they are 100% woman, vagina, womb and all + dick.
They are fictional beings.

Look at the tranny pretend. Look and laugh.

>In today's language it refers almost exclusively to characters who have an overall feminine body, but have both female and male genitalia

It's obviously an augment to make her stronger

These twitter reactions is why everyone hates trannies.
Obnoxious cunts who make everything about them.

Will you be able to play as vanilla human with no implants? I wanna be natural badass superhero who kills cyberpunk degenerates.

This. Regardless if you are replying to bait or not,people demanding a respectful Cyberpunk completely misunderstand everything it's about.

being trans is being the resistance, standing up to corps, big pharma, goverment and the likes
trans people being used by corporations stands squarely against what cyberpunk even is

no

High Tech
Low Life

Is it about trans rights and embracing diversity or is it about fears of white race getting cucked by asians? Kek, they can't even decide if it's racist or empowering, but they are all mad regardless.

>a transphobic company cant be secretly pushing transphobia in their games
ah yes the classic its a joek copeout

>WHY DOES THIS DYSTOPIAN NIGHTMARE WORLD SHOW THINGS I DON'T APPROVE OF

I just don't know

Attached: 1523041327961.gif (350x300, 1.99M)

>being trans is being the resistance
>the corps are the ones supporting the LGBT

Well I was going to buy 2 copies but I guess I'll make it 3.

>no argument
so this is the power of polacks...

>why does this cybernetic punk in a cyberpunk game look like a punk?

Yeah, I don't share the prevalent sentiment on Yea Forums about them, but online trans communities are not doing any favors of not propagating those stereotypes. On one hand you want to not be a joke anymore, on the other hand your community acts worse than furfags.

It's obviously a crossdressing man with an implanted ovipositor.

It's a well known joke at this point that any attractive tranny posting on Yea Forums will be flooded by thirsty pol users much more than anything else.

Don't forget "Long Dong".

>Tranny
>Standing up to corps and pharma

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: 1559493431546.jpg (720x539, 62K)

>corps are majorly transphobic and only suport human rights superficially
>they are the ones supporting LGBT+
a lot to unpack here

(You)

That's just a crossdressing man, what does it have to do with trannies?

stop posting this shit for fucks ssake i want to throw up every time i see it

>Kainé canonically gets off to killing
Taro you madman

Attached: 1554329868686.png (921x1200, 1.24M)

What are you smoking? Do you think big corporations offering body modification services aren't making benefit from trans people?

>there are literal trannies in this thread right now
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT

Attached: 1540333393736.gif (264x288, 20K)

not an argument shill

>corps are majorly transphobic and only suport human rights superficially
>they are the ones supporting LGBT+
>literally most corps put out LGBT pride tweets this month

yeah, I'm thinking those Polaks are /based/

Attached: tranny rage.jpg (1452x3040, 1.23M)

>/pol/tards hate it
>trannies hate it
Day 1 buy.

I thought cyberpunk was supposed to depict a bad thing why do trannies want to be cyperpunk

drag queens make trannies butthurt

sure, but they still hate trans people, despite jacking off to them. same way as tradcons hate pornstars/camgirls as people despite jacking off to porn.

Damn guess I have to get Cyberpunk now

>Give us positive representation in a world full of degenerate scumbags

They live (for now) among us.

Attached: 1545172002589.png (702x170, 35K)

if it wasnt for big pharma you wouldnt be able to afford hrt drugs or even get prescription without waiting years to get official diagnosis and get therapy, which would also include getting your head checked

socialist beurocracy would actually hurt trans peopl much more than all those imaginary evil capitalist corporashuns

how cute, youre scared of us
tweets dont mean shit, i dont care that arbys tweeted they support us when they actively donate to antilgbt groups

To all trannies, or as I like to call them: failed humans
-dilate
-stay away from children
-show me any evidence that cyberpunk is inheretnly tranny(the tendency to be degenerate is in there, I won't debate that, but in any 'core' cyberpunk work I had not the unluck to see or read about a tranny character)
thank you

Attached: 1560238055624.png (717x707, 497K)

Never thought there will be a day where I will see a giant futa cock under a tight leotard in AAA game but here we are. What a time to be alive.

DESPITE ALL MY RAGE I AM STILL JUST A MAN IN A PHASE

Attached: 1499227752864.png (700x700, 292K)

Where does this narrative that CDPR "has a history of tranny phobia" even come from

some trannies can be hot as fuck, literally anime trap-tier, but they should keep their dicks and get rid of their balls instead

>neo-vag quality is highly dependant on the penis size and surgeon's abilities
>most end up looking weird as fuck and demand a lot of care (see Jazz Jennings)

keep the penis, remove the balls (orchi) and go find a straight boyfriend

Attached: 61776165_634383957076323_7547011099848408429_n.jpg (1080x1269, 142K)

I'M NOT SCARED I'M DISGUSTED DON'T EVER REPLY TO ME AGAIN

Attached: e94b61d7b2042f13487a1f859640dcdb.jpg (400x300, 19K)

>Cyberpunk
>literally meant to depict the degradation of humanity with body modifications and the waning social fabric of society
>Yea Forums will take this as pro-tranny

Attached: 1531637089013.jpg (1070x1203, 138K)

They made a dumb joke on Twitter about assuming gender. That's it. That's all.

Some GOG.com comment on Twitter I think.

they made a "did you assume their gender" joke on twitter

A Twitter intern made a joke once.

lol

That's still not as good, user, and it still requires more outside help than you should need for the task and not if you both want the child to be concived by the two of you, TOGETHER, something, impossibl untill that overly complex way of pulling it off comes, if it ever does (seems likely, they supposedly have ways to rebuild a nose from a mold and stem cells right now or are working on it), at which point, it's still quite simple to see, it's not as good, due to the effort. Which is what I'm trying to explain. Aside from it being a deviation from what is seen as functional, logical,optimal. Again not saying it would stop people who couldn't care less about anything that isn't what they "wanna do" but still, that doesn't mean it should be conveyed as a good thing, a possitive attribute or glorified as better, when in comparison it seems to be the opposite. Either way one is free to choose, regardless of logic, not like people can't get outrageously bad looking tattoos just because other's logic might say "DON'T DO THAT"

They tweeted "did you just assume their gender?" as a joke.
Also pic related I guess.

Attached: 1550576010162.jpg (1280x720, 117K)

cute, have sex though

Dude,TRANNIES somehow think its pro-tranny.

>make tranny poster
>twitter and resetera seething
>but most importantly Yea Forums is also seething

BASED
A
S
E
D

Attached: 19a187fee9e434704fd6a2294d8f658f.png (296x428, 245K)

That's exactly what being pro-tranny is.

>Trannies
>Think

Some tranny was seething there were males in the future so their twitter guy spit their own poison back at them and asked him if he was assuming the gender of the people in the trailers.

They had a twitter person running their account that tweeted something that could be interpreted as that. They fired him immediately after that. Once you had one incident, they hate everything about you forever. That's just how they are.

*ahem*
thats it, I'm posting the graph

Attached: 180.png (738x669, 233K)

This

Attached: 1517739827015.png (276x330, 119K)

I remember speaking to that elf guy and to be honest it didn't come across as disrespectful.
Geralt was surprised as any normal person would be since the guy likes to crossdress and it's not something you'd run tin frequently in the Witcher world.

I legit don't get why anyone would be mad at that particular scene.

Where are the c*nnyposters when we need them the most

futa = futanari = hermaphrodite

they do exist, but they look like Dora Ratjen. bet you think crossdressing traps aren't trannies (transvestites) either

Yet if instead if they ignored the screeching until they moved on to something else it would be completely forgotten about.
No idea how some people have not figured out that apologizing is the worst thing you can do with these people by now.

No one has to negotiate with a mentally ill retard who wouldn't even exist if it weren't for Jews destroying society.

Damn, he based.

if you actually think that's a cock you are a fucking idiot

looks more like some armour plating or some shit like that

>People on Yea Forums bitch about degenerates and trannies, and corporate backed degenerate trannies ruining America
>CDPR makes a game about how degenerates and trannies, and corporate backed degenerate trannies ruined America
>"Ew this game has trannies DROPPED

Lotta people lacking in the IQ department here...

None of them actually Buy & Play games

fun fact
people in medieval poland straight up hanged a crossdresser

too obvious

And what these statist show exactly? That being disgusted by your own body and being ridiculed by society for it makes you suicidal?

>Cross-dressing=tranny
No

Attached: Dvc6cGUwAAeE3x.jpg (931x910, 83K)

40% of them will be gone shortly

That's gay.

>Poles are genetically dumb, evil, sexist and racist, Stalin was the only thing keeping them in check and did nothing wrong
t. tolerant left

just kys, please

Rejecting God makes you suicidal.

Great but what do we do with the other 60%?

>standing up to big pharma
>by paying them thousands of dollars to pump you full of hormones and chemicals
lmoa

So how does that dick work? Is it a cyber implant?

>90% c*tholic nation
>hates trans rights
yep, everything checks out

Attached: 1539730747654.jpg (918x728, 92K)

it would be worse and attack helicopter jokes are comedy cemetary. Apologising to people is fine, but trannies are not the forgiving kind. You will just keep them at the current level of mad instead of them replying to every tweet to denounce the trasphobia and saying you are a nazi.

>Making up your own narrative and ignoring whats actually in thread

Attached: 300.gif (337x263, 3.96M)

I'm a cute&funny poster and I love futas, stay chill

>trans is being the resistance, standing up to corps, big pharma, goverment and the likes
You wouldn't even exist without those things you fucking retard.

dilate

The Vatican is right tho

amen

that's true
look at them now, they straight up elected a fascist party which doesnt respect democracy

Oh, the /pol/ brigade has arrived. It's been fun, cheers.

erffre

Attached: 1560331080849.jpg (4032x3024, 2.81M)

What on earth do you mean by this?

Attached: 1508155132839.jpg (390x488, 42K)

I don't mind futas, it's just to scare the tr*nnies away

youtube.com/watch?v=atuFSv2bLa8

Release the game, that's another -40%

>That sidebar
She can still win.

>not liking both
Mediocre

Attached: 1558097523142.jpg (512x288, 31K)

>every time they describe trans people they make them sound more powerful
kinda cool

>being trans is being the resistance, standing up to corps, big pharma

Attached: sus.png (1009x572, 117K)

see

it is retard

I find it funny how the biggest corporate cocksuckers always see themselves as some sort of resistance or rebel.

>reee im losing the argument
>/pol/!!!!
You people are pathetic

that's pretty metal.

triggered children

maybe you wouldn't be disgusted by your own body if you didn't have a festered open woun d in the place your genitals used to be
maybe society wouldn't riddicule you if you weren't a man wearing a dress

Attached: 1555659882693.png (800x909, 837K)

dilate

I don't believe on statistics. Do you see many old trannies out there?

Rebel by giving control over your body to a pharmaceuticals giant who produces injections of hormones you will die without, it makes perfect sense.

There might be a chance, but you'll probably be long gone before it happened, if it happens, sorry user.

Attached: Cat (200).jpg (1200x1200, 244K)

based Vatican

and cyberpunk
the whole against nature thing

fuck nature

Cyberpunk was never supposed to = good

Yes, comfy thread about dickgirls and making fun of twitter spergs thread is no longer comfy because equally seething spergs arrived. I'm obliterated by facts and logic.

that hot

Attached: angel blade (3).jpg (446x446, 43K)

>dicks are never attractive
I like my thick uncut cock and I find it beautiful.

Can you read , retard?

go back

Why do they make it sound so appealing?

>appealing
maybe if you're 15 years old and autistic

have sex incel

Honestly it is such a niche surgery, like 90% of an already incredibly small group have no interest it (at least in its current barbaric state) yet it gets brought up constantly.

No intersex is not futa, they don't have both they have improperly formed, in between and dysfunctional genitalia.
Traps are just crossdressing, transsexuals are trans, the moment a trap decides to start transitioning they stop being a trap and are now a tranny.
It's pretty straight forward.

There better be Ruiner style helmets in this game.

Attached: 1552578568211.gif (480x270, 3.85M)

Genetic modification is out of the question because nobody wants to be known as the parent who deliberately designed a daughter with a penis, basically sexualizing someone so young that she hasn't even been born yet.

#RefugeesWelcome