These have just arrived. Did I fuck up? Mario Kart, Crash Bandicoot, Crawl, Cuphead are on the way too...

These have just arrived. Did I fuck up? Mario Kart, Crash Bandicoot, Crawl, Cuphead are on the way too. Also Witcher 3 was announced yesterday, will definitely get one.

Attached: 12E101B6-BB4F-4AFA-A3D8-49930714216C.jpg (4032x3024, 2.81M)

do you not have a ps4/x1 or a gaming pc? most of those games are far better on other platforms. portability is a meme.

Yeah you fucked up. Nintendo just announced a shit ton of games for the Switch. Your wallet is going to be negative for the entire incoming year. It's going to be great.

Yeah don't buy ports get a PC

>Bethesda game on a console
Literally fucking why.

yeah but the xbone/ps4 and PC dont have nintendo games

Nah you didnt, enjoy the games. If you like jrpgs there are some decent ones on the switch too.

but the switch is absolutely not the ideal place to play skyrim or witcher lol

>being a single platform shitter

>skyrim and diablo on console
bruh

Because I just wanted to buy one platform for gaymen and switch apparently has the broadest library, and it seems to be more enjoyable when played with friends.

>buying a Switch when the revision is on the way
>it isn't even one of the hackable models
Yeah, you fucked up.

Then I will just buy the revision, I’m not a poorfag

>Actually unironically buying Skyrim for Switch
Holy shit, bro.

D3 is top comfy on console. They did a really good job with the controls on a controller. I love it more than on PC tbqh because of the comfy factor of sitting back on the couch with the controller!

>Witcher 3 was announced yesterday
Huh? Is this true? Didn't watch E3, only skimmed through the news.

>he fell for the SD card

Diablo 3 is pretty great
I don't know about Skyrim

Yep, it's true. Runs at 540p handheld, 720p docked.

Huh. Feels super weird.

My wallet can’t handle more

>Not a poorfag
Then you can afford something else in addition to a switch to play skyrim and witcher 3 on right?

>portability is a meme
(You) are a meme.

Attached: (You) are.jpg (1000x666, 55K)

You only need Smash + Fighter Pass and you're good
Maybe MUA3 and its DLC when they get out too

>supposedly had no game platforms until today
>on Yea Forums

Some people spent a few more years on older platforms.

Why would you even listen to Yea Forums?

>Did I fuck up?
You're pathetic if you feel the need to ask Yea Forums which is for the most part comprised of underage, poorfags and zoomers, for reassurance. It's a games console, enjoy the games and shut up.

For the amount of money you spent on this you could have bought 200 super Famicom games

>How to post on Reddit
>look waht just arrived :))

>how to post on Yea Forums

>look what just arrived :) DID I FUCK UP?

>Skyrim
>Diablo III
>Witcher 3

For what purpose? Do you enjoy the worst available versions?

>Nintendo basedconsolse and Skyrim
Yeah you are fucked big time !

>skyrim and diablo
>fell for the pro controller meme
Yes, you fucked up. But it's okay user.

How much did it all cost?

>Diablo 3
>Witcher 3
>Skyrim
Literally why? Why purchase a Nintendo console and get those games? You had the opportunity to try new shit like Splatoon 2, but you just threw that out the window.

why the fuck would you buy the Nintendo branded SD card when you could have saved a few sheckles and got it unbranded

>Diablo and Skyrim
>No Odyssey
Why though?

>Switch has the broadest library

Lmao

Ironically, that branded SD sells the same price as any other 128GB card where I live. Don't know if that's the case for OP.

based

Attached: 1522020784415.jpg (1715x2000, 414K)

>he can't hack his switch
lel

you'll be glad you got a pro controller
the joycons are handheld tier as fuck

Should i hack my switch now?

Attached: dio_based.png (480x480, 148K)

Why would you buy all that shit at once?
I don't understand people who spend 500$+ buying 10 games at once. You'll appreciate your games a lot more if you buy them one or two at a time and take awhile to enjoy each one.
I guarantee there's at least one, maybe two or three, of all those games you won't even touch. And I know they're all 40$ or more.

>He didn't get Splatoon 2.
>He didn't get Smash Bros.
>He bought the shitty plain Pro Controller instead of getting the Smash-themed Pro Controller.
What the fuck are you smoking?

Attached: 1556854197670.jpg (1024x732, 109K)

Um, I can still buy them lmao? I will need many hours to finish zelda first.

I bought diablo for coop with friends

Cannabis

I hope the vasectomy went well

Branded SD cards are based. Dont be jelly

can anyone confirm? everyone says the end game is boring

You have 45 minutes of portability before it's dead.

Yes you fucked up big time. You bought the worst and probably the most expensive versions of Skyrim and Diablo instead of going for the Nintendo exclusives.

Skyrim is PC jank and even worse on console. Diablo 3 is only good for couch co-op. Otherwise you did alright just flip the cover of Breath of the Wild. The other side looks much better.

>le mario vol. 500

Yeah no thanks, I’ve grown out of mario shit already.

>diablo 3
>skyrim
nigger what are you doing
at least BOTW is great

skyrim AND botw? come on bro it's clearly only one or the other

About to pull the trigger on mhu, and donkey kong. Good idea?

>>>/reddit/

Skyrim is legit even if feels a little dated by now

should have gotten one a year ago kek what took you so long?

MHGU > DKTP

If you're aware of the limitations of the platform and plan on ultiizing its unique features you did fine. I would have gotten some more Nintendo titles though.

I like MHU a lot but I am new to the series. My biggest problem is I've only got 20 hours in it, my schedule really only allows gaming in 20-30 minutes spurts and its not really the game for playing like that so I find myself playing Splatoon or Mario Kart more.

no i mean diablo end game. everyone says its an endless grind. i want to buy it

It definitely does

Splatoon 2? Xenoblade? Smash? Mario?
Why would you buy a Switch and only get the multiplats? I guess if portability is really that important...

laying in bed and playing skyrim is comfy

>3 games
>of which 2 are ports
>also, buying a BRANDED SD MICRO CARD which definitely has a significant markup on it solely because of the brand deal, instead of a "normal" one
Consider Xenoblade Chronicles 2, Mario Odyssey, Smash, Splatoon 2 for good, original games. But the Switch is a great machine in my opinion, especially when paired with PS4 or PC.

Diablo is pretty fun with co-op, but online is dead so there's that.

Nobody plays Diablo 3 for the story, the Reaper was pretty okay.

These are my future buy list

>Dragon Quest Builders 2
>Baldur's Gate
>Icewind Dale
>Neverwinter Nights
>Astral Chain
>Daemon x Machina
>Rune Factory 4 S
>Trials of Mana
>Final Fantasy 8
>Dragon Quest 11 S
>Persona 5 S
>The Witcher 3
>Mary Skelter 2
>SMT 5

Online was always destined to be dead since your items are bound to your account and the loot drops are visible only to you. So it has never been online, just couple of guys playing in the same server minding their own businesses.