Unlike you EOPs I actually know Japanese, so I can post real Japanese reactions to the new Tifa

Unlike you EOPs I actually know Japanese, so I can post real Japanese reactions to the new Tifa.

Let's start with this 5chまとめ.
psneolog.com/archives/103155
Right from this thread.
krsw.5ch.net/test/read.cgi/ff/1560223454

>足ほっそ
Thin legs

>18
>華奢すぎて顔でかく見える
They're too delicate, making her head look big

>18
>ニーソは男ウケがいいから採用したのか?
They gave her stockings cause guys like them?

>ティファが細いとか言ってる奴はチュンリーみたいなバッキバキの脚が好みなん?
You guys saying Tifa's too thin prefer muscular legs like Chun Li's?

>57
>中間くらい
Something in the middle.

>57
>最新のアトリエの主人公より少し小さいくらいで
A little smaller than the newest's Atelier protagonist.

>57
>でた極論マン
You damn extremist.

>ティファよりこっちのが可愛くないですか?
This one's cuter than Tifa.
(a pic of Cindy from FF15)

>170
>俺はこっちの方が好みではあるが
>つかFF15って女キャラ自体はイケてただろ
Yeah, I like this one.
Honestly FF15 had nice girls.

(Tifa pic)

>FF7ACとリメイクのティファ比較
Comparison between AC Tifa and remake Tifa.

>354
>ACのティファって何か違和感あったが
>目の色のせいか
There's something weird about AC Tifa.
Probably her eye color.

>はあああ
>絶対ライアットのデザイナーが作ったティファのが良いよ
Haaa
This Tifa by a Riot artist is much better
youtube.com/watch?v=C7dVfQGn-0E

>358
>これはこれで出来はいいけど、アクがつよすぎて、本編にこれが来たらキレる
This one's well made, but too unique, so people wouldn't like it in the game.

Attached: tefo.jpg (980x848, 88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

yaraon-blog.com/archives/152006
m.youtube.com/watch?v=A3sBZ5Nr4hc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Takashi_Yanase
reddit.com/r/FinalFantasy/comments/bznxp9/ff7_remake_tifas_design_is_great_for_two_reasons/
gamespot.com/articles/final-fantasy-15-director-qanda-the-race-to-the-fi/1100-6429741/
web.archive.org/web/20010215045626fw_/http://web.square.co.jp:80/investors/exsite/news_97/newsr13/index.html
web.archive.org/web/20010215033951/http://web.square.co.jp:80/investors/exsite/news_98/n990205/index.html
dualshockers.com/final-fantasy-xv-five-million-sales-fastest-selling-game/
dualshockers.com/final-fantasy-xv-interview-future-dlc-first-look-character-creation-more/
twitter.com/mochi_wsj/status/928234069091016704
jp.finalfantasy.com/news/2240
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lolita
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lingua_franca
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>今更だけどティファのスカート短くなってね?
>座ったらおパンティー見えちゃうじゃんこれ
Too late asking this now, but didn't they make Tifa's skirt shorter?
You'll see her panties when she sits down,

>446
>心配要らない(T-T)
Don't worry (cry emoji)
(pic showing Tifa has spats)

>458
>スパッツ……
>たしかにACの衣装を脱がした感じだね
>もともとACの衣装は本編時から上着着せたという感じみたいだし
Spats...
They took off her AC outfit.
That says the AC outfit was like she was wearing a jacket on her game outfit.

>458
>こうなってるなら無駄なプリーツスカート要らないよなぁ… あれないと規制通らないのか?
So now she doesn't need that pleated skirt, right... but they wouldn't pass the censors without it?

>458
>これあれか
>アーシェと一緒で短パンにパレオみたいなのが一体化してるやつか
Right, this.
Like Ashe's... a mix between hotpants and pareo.

>458
>はまじ
Eh, really?

>458
>これはこれでエ〇いのでゆるす
This is sexy in its own way, so I forgive them.

S P A T S

Attached: 1560329804151.gif (672x378, 2.41M)

that one guy is actually right, her head seems too big

Big head and skinny legs are cannon.

Attached: Tifa-FFVIIArt.png (255x532, 139K)

>Spats

Attached: HET.jpg (1036x1428, 732K)

No panties no buy

The problem is that most FFVII art was heavily stylized, while the Remake should go for a more "photorealistic" look, which is why Tifa looks off.

Yeah they should give her realistic anime eyes too right?

Attached: IMG_1553.jpg (425x797, 121K)

Who cares what a bunch of yellow nuclear babbies think

>posting matome blog cherrypicked crap
lmao
Might as well post sankaku complex or kotaku shit while you're at it.

Her eyes are red like they should be.

Attached: 1560296928761.jpg (3840x2160, 1.45M)

>yellow nuclear babbies

my sides

Attached: 1560285579774.jpg (1019x1080, 165K)

Seems like they're fine with it besides the skinniness of the limbs, which is about the more level-headed Yea Forums opinion. Perfectly balanced, as all things should be

Attached: 1554922467499.jpg (658x702, 163K)

What would a real Japanese opinion be to you, Ken-sama

I meant the size. The remake is obviously going for 'realistic' character models so saying it should look like the deformed anime character art is retarded.

My heart melted when she threw her arms up at Barret.

>458
>だがそれがいい
>このカッコでパンツ丸見えなら逆に萎えるわオレは
But that's good.
I wouldn't like seeing her panties with this outfit.

>458
>肌の露出少なくなってティファっぽくないお
Doesn't feel like Tifa when she's not showing enough skin.

PS版

リメイク
リメイクで衣装にインナー&スパッツ追加
(comparison pics)
PS version -> remake
In the remake they added a sports bra and spats.

>167
>リアル感が増してリメイクの方が興奮する
The remake feels more realistic, which is more exciting.

>167
(this pic)
How pretty, I'm enchanted.

Attached: r.jpg (690x757, 44K)

the only reaction that matters is those who won't be buying this shit because of the censorship, there's a lot of us who will be keeping our wallets shut, money talks, and its the only thing these cunts listen to

Modern Japan complained about Episode Duscae or whatever it was being too hard, so the game was downgraded. Fuck modern Japan's opinions. The fact they thought Aeristh was ugly is truly disgusting. Fuck those soibois.

>censorship
retard alert

you can find a ton of figures, art books and all that proves Tifa officially has big boobs.
One of the first sketches of her has a side profile with two huge boobs.

>18
>>足ほっそ
>Thin legs
Based 18 identifying the real problem

based elevens

Attached: Cidney_Aurum_Render_FFXV.jpg (380x846, 55K)

>Modern Japan complained about Episode Duscae or whatever it was being too hard, so the game was downgraded

I'll never not be mad about this.

her legs were always skinny

Not ugly, just tool old and Western looking.

it's a mixed bag, there's dissidia profile-art for the same character from the same man that designed her with a much more modest chest, even nomura's inconsistent on her chest-size

Attached: 1554803674631.jpg (2004x4428, 1.1M)

oh fuck off

Attached: 1560328153607.jpg (1024x576, 37K)

Leaked promotional artwork.

tifa tits are smaller than cidney and aranea and gentiana/shiva now

of course /pol/ would cherrypick the most schizo of 2ch posts just so they can say "omg you see that japs are based and redpilled too!!!"

The fuck are you crying about incel. That's what the Nip's think. I personally hate both Aerith and Tifa and hope Jessie lives to cuck both of them out of Cloud.

ara was always bigger than og tifa anyway

Attached: 1554613302755.jpg (7680x4320, 2.37M)

This.

yaraon-blog.com/archives/152006

Yaraon is one of the major otaku blogs in Japan and they hate Tifa's new design.

Everyone is asking where is Tifa's milk?

That entire thread is almost 50% split between "I like this better" and "I don't like this."

Tifa's tits are the least of her problems. Her legs and her face are the worst.

I went from top to bottom.

Do you think Nomura will change her now that everyone is complaining?

go to bed jessie

Well, some of the posts say Tifa looks like a cheap CG character.

One single post says the design is a downgrade from Advent Children.

I like how they gave her thigh highs as an attempt to hide skin but also give ZR, yet it just looks stupid considering she's a melee fighter so they would logically not stay so high up during combat and gradually fall down. Thigh highs suit casters/support best.

>yaraon-blog.com/archives/152006
>forbidden

It's all so tiresome

No, fuck modern Japan. They're a bunch of virgins.

No

nomura fags btfo

Top left corner big tits

Attached: IMG_1557.jpg (1140x760, 280K)

Attached: IMG_1556.jpg (1280x720, 120K)

>One single post says the design is a downgrade from Advent Children.
It is, and I don't even like her AC design.

Don't underestimate Japanese Gamer Rage.

They kicked Hideo Baba out of the Tales Franchise and he left to make his own company that has no games released yet due to what he did with the Tales franchise.

Negative Japanese reaction can affect game development.

It's not like Square is never unwilling to throw Nomura under the bus

>Thin legs
This is the real issue. Forget the boobs meme.

It also just doesn't fit her skirt. The ratio is just fucked up.

Attached: IMG_1555.jpg (1000x750, 46K)

>FF7Rのティファさん、ガリガリすぎて格闘するようなキャラじゃない
FF7R's Tifa is too skinny and doesn't look like a brawler

So thin legs?

This is a classic mega milk pose

Attached: IMG_1554.jpg (286x500, 15K)

>It's not like Square is never unwilling to throw Nomura under the bus
But he's the only director they have left? Who's going to make games for them if he's fired?

Nomura is known to have thin skin.

He's a middle aged man that still dresses like a teenager after all.

He's not an alpha like Yoko Taro who is actually married.

Just waitin on that SFM

Final Fantasy is too big for them to give a shit about anything, since the majority of players will still buy it.
Tales of is still considered a niche game and could die at any time if two games fail in a row.

her legs have always been sticc

yikes

Yoshida.

Attached: 15859305.png (112x112, 22K)

Every nomura game since 2008 had a co-director

That poster isn't wrong. If this is what Nomura's going with he should just use her AC model, or at least her face.

Everybody has stick legs in FFVII concept art, that's the artist's style.

They're also far too long for their bodies, why aren't they being faithful to that?

we can pray that Tifa we saw wasn't final.

There's nothing pol about that you retard
Unironically have some fucking sex.

Am I supposed to value these worms opinions? Aren't these the same people who blow their suicide job paychecks on mobile game .pngs and shit isekai novels?

even AC Tifa has melons you can tell they are kept down by her top

I would like to believe that he's going to change her face, he still has a until next year after all, but I highly doubt it at this point.

To be honest, it feels like Capcon has been dabbing on Square for the past couple of years already.

Sure, Final Fantasy is big but it feels like Capcom Properties have overshadowed Square many times already.

Not only that but Granblue Fantasy was developed with former Square employees and Cygames carries more weight and titles than Square these days.

Cygames doesn't censor anything as well. They are not afraid of exporting Short Stacks to America, uncensored.

I wouldn't hold out hope user. She's ruined forever. Time to jump on the Jessy train.

Thin leg and arm plus weird face. They make Aerith a beauty wile a supposed hot shit like Tifa end up as some average gook.

The clothing choice is 100% on mark. Underarmour and spats and leggings are both more sensible for a fighter and 6gorillion times as sexy (I'm just going to pretend her leggings are compressions). Problem is the proportions are kind of off. Arms and legs need to be just slightly thicker.

barret is fighting a bucket what a retard

Their life revolves around work so much that they can't do anything except play shit games on mobile devices.

They have a very sad existence.

She looks she does have black hair in that artbook.
I saw some people complain about her not having brown hair.
So which one is actually correct?

Precisely. She looks way too thin to be a martial artist, even if she just bartends.

This. Aerith and Tifa used to be equally hot.

FF is dying as AAA game and FF7R are their panic button. Basically, they can not fail with this one.

>170:
>ティファよりこっちのが可愛くないですか?

>175:
>俺はこっちの方が好みではあるが
つかFF15って女キャラ自体はイケてただろ

cute!

Attached: 9m1dL2m.gif (291x379, 2.22M)

Can we get some kind of midway point between this twig and Street Fighter's roid machines?

it is
the cgi has already been made

Releasing the remake on PS4 when PS5 is around the corner shows Square is treating the remake as just a mere afterthought.

If Sony knew Square was willing to put effort into the remake, they would have begged Square to have the remake be one of the starters for PS5.

Source?

First, take your reddit spacing back to where it belongs.
Second, I don't entirely disagree with you, but the name "Final Fantasy" is so huge in Japan that even a one hour advertisement wankjob that calls itself a "game" would sell. That's their entire modern shtick. "LOOK AT THESE AMAZING GRAFICKS" because it's easy to hype it up for marketing purposes.
It's incredibly hard for anything FF to fail unless SE overextends its own budget. And even then they'd just shit out more mobage to recuperate.

You're a bunch of retards.

Attached: 1560324803925.jpg (4096x4096, 1.6M)

FFXV sold more in the same timespan from release to now than any other FF did so no

>A little smaller than the newest's Atelier protagonist.
Kek

one of the earliest sketches coloured in it dark brown.

you can see that on the right hand model.
I wouldn't trust these books graphic designers change the colours.

Sure. The thing is that Nomura has ALWAYS designed his female characters as thin as possible.

thanks for alerting everyone whenever you post, its nice to know when retards like you are posting

pffffft they have done several versions already gtfo.

The only thing I hate about her outfit is that fucking skirt. I never liked the leather skirt either but it was better then the pleated skirt.

They should just give her leather short-shorts. That would be hot and practical.

The remake sounds horrible and rushed.

Square won't even commit a published statement saying we can still have Cloud cross dress in the game.

They fucked up by one cup size
Big breasts are a sign of women hood and empowerment.

>cherry picking

no they havnt

there is a reason why 2015 cloud CGI didnt show his face

FFXV sold like crazy despite being absolute garbage. Thanks to the same marketing "magic" that SE is also going to use with FF7R.

men who don't like big tits are gay

just copy cindy's model with bigger tits why was this so hard for them...

God this makes me wish the remake had more stylized art direction instead of being realistic. Dragon Quest XI looked gorgeous apart from areas that were clearly designed in Unreal Engine 4

Attached: 1341408804398.jpg (436x567, 43K)

hella fucking based

Spats are considered underwear in Japan, so big no no

who gives a shit about what a couple of NEET bugmen think you pathethic loser

its great tho

Aerith and Tifa were always suppose to be equal in beauty and hotness which is why they were one of the original video game heroine rivalries in Japan that caused a lot of fighting in gaming communities.

This remake makes no competition for Aerith.

are you retarded?
m.youtube.com/watch?v=A3sBZ5Nr4hc

so fucking cute

It's pretty amazing how every japanese dev is hopping over the UE4 bandwagon. Not complaining, though.

is it ironic that DQ doesn't seem to have censorship this bad and it has a sexy stylised monk lady.

>Not coming to steam
Dropped.

the whole of dq11 was made in ue4

>Releasing the remake on PS4 when PS5 is around the corner shows Square is treating the remake as just a mere afterthought.
You really think Square and other devs aren't actively planning for next-gen ports already?
There'll be a Final Fantasy VII: Complete/Enhanced Edition on PS5 and people will buy it again.

So ugly

And it is still considered a flop and Tabata is a sacrificing lamb for it. The one that kept the franchise afloat is mbage and FFXIV. SE desoerately need FF7R to be a hit in order to keep FF relevance in console gaming. The hattrick blunder that is FF13 FF14v1.0 and FFXV is a huge blow to FF.

What did the japs over on 2ch think of the Erdick and Banjo reveals yesterday?

During E3 they said the people on the floor would get to play a demo. Where is the footage of that? Even if its just phone recordings?

Is it just me?

I think Jessie looks hotter and better then both Aerith and Tifa at this point.

The first two hours or so was seriously fun and comfy. And then it turned into a singleplayer MMO. And then the end was rushed.

So is Tifa WHITE or ASIAN?

I still can't figure it out

Attached: 49d5af2d9de66e83728e4a2ea6b7d6eb.jpg (480x640, 35K)

so gay

Attached: 1560218489402.png (817x900, 791K)

No it isn't, it was a massive success

Attached: FFXV 6 million SALES.png (1810x786, 159K)

>everyone is pleased with Aerith
>full on cope over Tifa
Once again aerith proves why she is best girl. Enjoy your terrible yuffies

Hapa masterrace

the end is kino

Attached: father_and_son_by_aenea_jones-dav1ff2.jpg (1894x1060, 1.09M)

So chemically castrated.

>part of a game was designed in ue4
based retard

Funny thing is that Square tries to be Westaboo as shit but FromSoftware is the one that gets dicksucked by Western writers like GRRM without even trying.

I'm pretty sure all the DQ heroes being in will sell more copies in Japan than what they have by now.

grrm doesnt play vidya
his agent sets him up with stuff and grrm is like uh okay

She's hapa, leaning to White this time though.

I'm happy that they didn't surper-asianized the characters like they did in AC.

Attached: tifa_lockheart.jpg (1152x1026, 195K)

Tifa is supposed to be white apparently 2ch posters were saying most of the cast is suppose to be white or japanese.
Which is fact.

I know, but something about the environments reminded me of other UE4 games I've played. Though I guess it could just be the fact that it's not nearly as big budget as something like Final Fantasy, which is also designed in UE4

Attached: DRAGON QUEST XI_ Echoes of an Elusive Age_20180904192840.png (1920x1080, 3.61M)

>doesn't say anything about profit
>IT'S A SUCCESS BELIEVE ME PEOPLE
Yikes

>FFXV is considered a flop
Retard. Atleast Google for 5 seconds and source some clickbait, before making baseless claims.

I'm kinda worried about Yuffi's remake design.

Japanese culture and art is vastly superior to your shitty scribbles. So the glorious race of nippon can actually see and understand the subtle intricacies of quality design. Thus their opinion is alone worth more than that of 50 whites and 60 blacks.

Everyone ITT

Attached: have sex.png (592x226, 10K)

As an outsider who's never played the games, I always thought Tifa was way hotter. She loses hard now though. Aerith's face is just way better, literal perfection. Tifa's face looks weird and her tits got nerfed so she has nothing going for her now.

Attached: 1560143074705.png (1920x1080, 1.18M)

>everyone is pleased with Aerith
What? Jesus, the trailer was a month ago and people are forgetting about the reactions now? Fucking fish brains.

That's because they try to be something they are not.

That's a spic.

the 2ch anons were complaining the remake is too asian

Rushed and made the entire 20 hour MMO track before it nothing more than boring padding.

Could they really not just take her AC model and give her long brown hair and red eyes?

Would be perfect

why are gamers such pieces of shits? this incel shit is seriously annoying the fuck out of everyone.

dilate

Why? Everyone looks great so far, even that retarded Jessie looks better than her original ugly design. Shitposting aside, you can in fact easily tell that Tifa is, well, Tifa even with her new threads.

>being hot makes you an object

They have been straying away from AC designs. For example, you could say the more idealized Aeris design there is way more pretty.

Why do they blame everything on white people? Do they not know how big anime is with mexicans and black people? Men of all races love tits except for numales

not really tifa looks like a generic npc with age restriction on.

This so much. And just touch up her face just as little bit. Some dude on Twitter edited the CG model, by just altering the face ratio and making it a bit longer. She looks so fucking good in the edit.

because anti-white racism is a mental illness.

I'm not the biggest fan of AC designs but I would prefer that over the shit Tifa we have now.

If that's what generic npcs look like I wanna be isekaid into that world

>is a martial artist
>looks like a fucking model suffering from bulimia
Hope mods will fix that shit.

I'm so happy I'm not gay like you guys.

Attached: 1560216217759.jpg (492x593, 37K)

Did you just ignore the profit increase on the slide which he cites is largely because of XV? XV broke even on day 1 idiot

most of the gamer ecelebs that bitch about tifa's tits being too small are white.

I like both, honestly; I think people are properly overreacting. AC Tifa would look a bit out of place there to me, imo.

Which makes up 100% of the white males. Imagine thinking whites aren't soi infested goblins.

Tifa was already designed according to Nomura's own words to be dangerously close to a npc.
What sets her apart is her bodacious body.
Which has been nerfed. So there you have it shes an npc now.

ff7 is literally all mmo padding

On that note if FF7R ever hits the PC I'm hoping for the same mod support FFXV had. Then we can fix the entire game within its first week.

Most soi infested white males are hispanic whites

>revenue != profit
Get educated tard.

That's not Tifa, that's Rinoa doing bad cosplay as Tifa.

Attached: DFFNT-Linoa-1.jpg (1920x1080, 187K)

He's obsessed with failure like the majority of Yea Forums and sees and cites failure in every and all games. Just ignore him.

Net sales incerase in conjunction increase of revenue thanks to XV = it profited you gaddamn moron

Cope. She's even more asian this time.

As someone so dedicated to Tifa that he made her into reality, my opinion is vastly more valuable than yours, and my judgement is that nutifa looks bloody amazing and you're all low effort baiters being contrarian to fill out the void where your personality is supposed to be. Fact!

They just need her face and body mesh. The hair and eye textures would have to be recolored and updated to fit the new game of course.

>it profited you gaddamn moron
And where are those profit numbers you fucking faggot?

Tits are fine, make her legs a bit thicker and make her a smidge more muscular and she'd be perfect. But she's good as she is.

>d-dilate!
>h-hehe, g-got them fellow racewarriors, s-shadilay!

Attached: 3344756.png (300x317, 28K)

we don't even consume soi you pindick low t brown cunt.
Thats asians.

I'm glad you noticed that Tifa-Rinoa-Garnet-Yuna follow the same blueprint girl prototype. It's pretty weird how it was prevalent on every S-E game and it's completely gone now.

No, they're anglos and nordic/germanic
The "browner" you are (like Italians, Greek, Spanish etc), the more masculine you are.

It's sad even fighting game girls have bigger breasts than Tifa.

Why did Square pussy out? They created characters like Cindy for example.

ya seethe?

Attached: D8eoU7DVsAAltig.jpg (476x463, 32K)

Attached: 1556861474240.jpg (640x480, 43K)

>muh fantasy game has to be realistic

Suuure, which is why that gay effimate cuck Hitler forced everyone to eat it to the point it was called the Nazi bean

They followed a similar template but they didn't look like fucking clones. Nu Tifa looks literally like copypast Rinoa.

square is a multi billion dollar company. they dont need to pander to fanservice incel retards like you to make cash. keep bitching about this and fly you kekistan flag dumbfuck.

spats > panties
the new tifa design is shit but your taste is worse.

It was confirmed in broke even on day 1, any copy sold after was pure profit
Its budget was confirmed less than $140m and it made over $300m on day 1 and over $360m in its first month, it sold 5m on day 1, 6m in its first month, 6.6m in its first year and 8.4m in 2 years, FF7 in comparison had a $146m-$220m budget and sold only 5m after its 1st year and was at 6.57m at its 2 years mark.

>WE WUZ ANIMES AN SHIET
ok John.

>It is profit wahhhhhhhh
LMAO, show it. Seriously, Why the fuck do you think Tabata has to suffer for FFXV at all if it is indeed making a profit?

Japanese opinions have literally been the same as all the ones posted here. You're a retard if you think reposting them here means anything, especially from a fucking summary blog.

>makes up numbers
>doesn't post any proof
Yep, it's XV-Kun at his best.

in the remake she's chinese

Are you blind?

I guess at the end of the day I don't really care what the Japanese think. They aren't the reason the Remake is happening, the West is. Japan's version of FFVII is Dragon Quest III. FFVII is big in Japan don't get me wrong but Square knows it's huge overseas.

Hell, why do you think Cloud got into Smash Bros?

She could have a bit of muscle, user. I'm completely willing to put that on Nomura, tho.

I disagree, Tifa looks a lot more mature, with a theme of motherly. In the trailer she reminded me of how Marina Shiraishi was rendered in Yakuza.

No fair! Non-white gamers are just as toxic.

how do you learn moonrune user?

Thats great but we aren't all germans or give a shit about what natzees do you anti-white hillbilly
Go put some onions sauce on your pindick and blow yourself.

>t.another retard who thinks that revenue = profit
YIKERS

>chinese
So if she's definitively asian, is it safe to say that I can safely fall in love with her with no regrets?

Attached: 1559701376544.jpg (1024x831, 97K)

Almost everyone. There were a few naysayers who kept saying manjaw but 95% of threads and strawpolls showed overwhelming approval

Remember this game?

Attached: IMG_1558.jpg (640x929, 105K)

not him but join your statistic.

He still hasn't killed himself? I would have thought he would have after his plan to start shit between the KH and DMC fan bases backfired spectacularly.

Yeah, kinda.

But he didn't? He left on his own descision because he wanted to start his own company, and he left 2 years after XV released, also he stated in 2017 that the DLC is funded by profits XV itself made and all the initial planned DLC released by the end of 2017. Any DLC from 2018 was bonus extra DLC that was never originally planned and also he wasnt in charge of any of the DLC to begin with.

>Thin legs
Which is why this version of Tifa looks so weird. Imagine seeing a stick figure fighting monsters and robots with martial arts. That's how silly Tifa looks. Fighters always train there fucking legs more than their fucking arms. Tifa needs thicc legs more than big boobs.

And here the cuck let slip his inherent faggotry caused by soi and start imagining sucking cock. Such a sad thing.

We could argue back and forth forever about her glove color change, skirt not being tube anymore, and the stockings but the only REAL issue with her design is that her legs are too skinny. It doesn't look like they scaled her legs properly and it looks very odd in combat.

note how they are able to communicate without being horrible to each other and use explicatives continuously

Are you all really complaining she's too cute?
Are you a fucking faggots?

>Retard cant even do basic research
>m-made up

What the hell does looking motherly have to do with looking like a clone of another character?

>white people consume soi
>not cows milk
Based retarded imsecure asian boy

>a few naysayers
There were entir threads calling her manjaw and Nips complaining that she looked too old and white.

fuck why does se have to use her for model?

She looks lovely. What the fuck kind of gay tier are you faggots on? The obese memes ruined your brain

Here are some of the Yaraon comments.

The title is here yaraon-blog.com/archives/152006

>ガリガリやんきっしょ
Ugh, she's skinny.

>安っぽいCGだな
Like cheap CG.

>やなせたかし
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Takashi_Yanase

>弱そう
>とても弱そう
Looks weak.
Very weak.

>顔が完成してないままリリースすんな
Don't show her when he face isn't final.

>もっとムチムチにしてくれよ…
Make her plumper.

>アドベントチルドレンのティファ返して
Gimme back AC Tifa.

>やなせたかしに見えたわ
Looks like Yanase Takashi. (some meme?)

>アドベントチルドレンのころもっとよかったやろ…
AC Tifa was better...

>バレット小さくない?
Isn't Barret too small?

>DOAみたいな感じにしてくれ
Make her look like DOA girls.

sweet jesus

Are you retarded?

Fuck Jap betamales

no. I'll make this simple for your simple brain. The main complaints about Tifa's new design:
>her face looks fucked up
>she's wearing a prominent black undershirt/sportsbra
>she's wearing spats under her miniskirt or maybe has a weird Ashe thing going on
>she's wearing thigh highs
>her legs are skinny
>her boobs got nerfed

I'd say my problem lies with that and the arms. Arms are fucking weak in this one. She needed a bit of tonification. It's pretty interesting, since her abdomen area is very well modelled.

That she does not.

Do you even know what net sales are?

>Make her look like DOA girls
This make her look like Honks

>There were entir threads calling her manjaw
there'd be entire threads of an OP calling her manjaw and the entire rest of the thread calling OP a faggot you mean

>>DOAみたいな感じにしてくれ
>Make her look like DOA girls.
THIS! It would be the perfect body type for Tifa.

>Make her plumper
LOL

>make her look like garbage
No thank you

And where does this pic show it?

New Tifa has the exact same heart-shaped jawline and eye shape as Rinoa does in that picture.

You're blind.

>blog
is it that important or is this a meme?
and is there a chance/precdence that square enix will change to meet their demands/changed before ?

Attached: 1556226070908.jpg (497x500, 41K)

It's amazing how you kids scream that she looks generic, and then in the same breath say you want her to look like DOA girls.
Literally no self awareness or standards.

Yea Forums used to be like that
then it allowed underages in

>>バレット小さくない?
This is a nigger posting from Yea Forums. Pathetic

>is it that important or is this a meme?

It's a blog that cherrypicks 2ch(5ch) comments to create controversial headlines.

Because contrarianism leads to plenty clicks. Literally no better than sankaku complex

Attached: 1560334194854.jpg (800x667, 75K)

>mods deleted my 200+ replies Tifa thread

Oh, I forgot only Smash is allowed to spam this board.

Attached: 180px-Reeve.jpg (180x360, 19K)

thirdworlders*
Theres some paki shit that racebaits on here all day hes in this thread.

2bh I think Tifa looking generic is an inherent problem with her design when translated into something more "realistic." I've personally never liked AC Tifa because I think she's boring-looking.

Yes, user, they'll just model-swap Ayane at the will of fucking Yaraon.

>Yea Forums used to be like that
When? I mean, it was 'better' but we've always treated each other like dogshit at some point.

>waah my shitpost bait thread DESERVED to exist!

that's not the issue user
underages and their absolute hipster-counter culture with everything is either black or white perspective made this shithole the shithole that it is
not third worlders, those came much later, especially since most third worlders didn't even have internet access when everything went to shit

She doesn't have to be boring though, Nomura just keeps making her boring because he's trying to make her his Asian waifu.

Someone should make this but with Tifa edit

Attached: Lyn gets a new pair of spats for Warriors.jpg (566x800, 79K)

To be fair, you people are barely above dogs and deserve to be reminded about your lot in life

It was literally just a regular Tifa appreciation thread.

Attached: 1560302467665.jpg (2894x4093, 1.55M)

so its a meme website
the face is good,just the new added clothes and reduced chest
just let me dream man

Attached: 1545451372344.png (621x476, 381K)

Fuck off it absolutely is the issue.
Third worlders are shitheads that just shitpost spam shit on here all day and ruin everythread.
Yea Forums = free to them and there is zero hurdles to posting.

user, Nomura is gay. Everyone knows this by now.

no, people even called each other 'sir' back then, it was only when Yea Forums experienced its first boom in popularity that shit started to hit the wall

until then, Yea Forums was and was supposed to be a westernized 2ch, which as you can see, isn't filled with racebait and other insults

>so its a meme website

The biggest of these 2ch matome blogs, but ultimately just that.

It seemed to hit peek shittyness in 2016 and it's never been the same since.

Yes, one among dozens. But yours were unique and thus not spam, right?

>Isn't Barret too small?
Japanese coalburner spotted

have sex

t. underage

it was way before that, though things keep getting worse and worse, but nothing compared to then still

Funny how it's the anglos shitting up /int/ and /pol/ then.

>you people
You're here too idiot. You're shit stink like everyone else's fag.

One's homogeneous and the other is not.

you know the website didn't have /pol/shit and stormnazi shitters back then right?

It was older than this thread. Again, I'm sorry it wasn't a Smash thread.

Attached: Screenshot_20190611-122004.jpg (2190x1080, 810K)

Not true, I shower daily

well she does look worse

Attached: anteater aerith.png (1383x730, 1.64M)

>Waaahhh

*taps buster sword*
AHEM
FUCK SHINRA
FUCK SEPHIROTH
FUCK SOLDIER
FUCK THE LIFESTREAM
FUCK AVALANCHE
FUCK ATB
FUCK LIMIT BREAKS
FUCK MATERIA
FUCK MAKO POISONING
FUCK JENOVA
FUCK HOJO
FUCK NIBELHELM
FUCK WEAPONS
FUCK SUMMONS
FUCK £%^|^]¥> PIZZA
AND FUCK JANNIES

Attached: C0B34394-9EEA-45B3-83E5-9010EB137D60.jpg (662x662, 61K)

Stop projecting incel.

Maybe. I do have to wonder if it's possible to make her look not-boring in a realistic style considering I've never seen it work for her

fuck off idiot

Attached: 1560138906528.jpg (745x644, 65K)

seething

>anglo shitting up their own site
see this is the unbelievably presumptious attitude of third world scum like yourselves,
You think the western English speaking internet is yours.
Thats why 2ch runs well and even other images boards like the Russian one.
They don't let you subhuman fucks think they own it.
Especially you if your country is so good go back there you idiot little shit.

no, it's just a matter of culture

nah, u'r just a fucking hipster, kys faggot.

YES
WE NEED TO CENSIR TIFA

More projecting

「EOP」って何?

Indeed, a homogeneous culture and a clash of cultures.

Most of the "sturmnazis" you fucks screech about are third worlders like south americans,
Its literally commie brazilians chimping at nazi brazilian larpers all day.
Then you blame whites because you are morons.

You.

I like how my comment and your reply chained together exactly what's wrong with this board.

Attached: 1543391231461.jpg (937x1070, 55K)

You fucking amateur, that's not the right reply

Attached: 1321543765.png (824x624, 29K)

>u'r
>kys
At lest try to hide being a newfag you irredeemable shitter.

Also official games made in the last 7 years

Attached: 1534626777878.webm (1280x720, 2.98M)

nobody blames "whites' u retard,we're talking about Yea Forums

regardless everyone shitposting here since like 2012 so it doesn't matter

But I speak Swedish as well :^) Guessing it means English only peasant? I don't read the Japanese learning threads

Kek that picture

Damn, now this is pure anglo SEETHing. Don't worry John. Your vile goblin race will soon be extinguished.

it's like they were able to make better characters when there was less pressure put on them, now they're overthinking it and it's way worse

This is what Reddit thinks of Tifa's design

reddit.com/r/FinalFantasy/comments/bznxp9/ff7_remake_tifas_design_is_great_for_two_reasons/

There's a cunny board?!

Attached: Screenshot_20190611-122253.jpg (2190x1080, 699K)

Fuck off you lying cunt every fucking day there is some brown asshole on here posting anti-white racism.
Then blaming whites for evey fucking thing they can think of,
You filthy lying subhuman fuck.

Go cry about it in your aerith/tifa thread.

cope

Best Tifa design to date

user you don't get it, it's a matter of internet culture, your own culture doesn't matter nearly as much in here
did you come onto this site the first time expecting to call everyone a faggot and tell them to kill themselves, or did you come in here expecting to have actual discussions about the topics at hand?

if you came in here expecting to call everyone a faggot and to tell them to kill themselves, then you got here after what I described above, when that negative culture already took over and spread over the rest of the internet
you don't go onto other sites calling other people niggers, do you?
and yet you're still part of the same culture, aren't you?

in rome, do what romans do, if the romans keep acting like uncivilized savages, that's what you will do to fit in, not much to do with 'strangers coming in'

>And That's A Good Thing
>And Here's Why

You first

If your country is so good why aren't you there?
Why are you posting in Anglo on an Anglo site no doubt out if an Anglo country.
Go back where you came from subhuman hypocrite.

She has the thighs of a man.

Oh dear, this whitey is about to shoot up his school

No I'm the one administering the dickings, being a mutt is suffering but it comes with some benefits

to this day I do not understand what it means to "objectify" someone and more importanlty why there is a notion of it being wrong

Every new game is going to be on ps4 and ps5 for years to come. Sony isn't going to abandon 100 million ps4s in favor of a new console.

You just vindicate whites hating you

Literally all of the things you listed except her face are cute and a good thing.

you know most school shootings are committed by blacks

I'm norwegian, aka the most evolved race in the most successful happiest nation in the world.
Stay mad, goblin. Your era has ended and your terrible empire crumbling, and there's a lot of people wanting revenge for you shitting up the world in your eternal greed.

triggered wh*teoid
seething

Attached: D8wDGR_VUAExbrD.jpg (812x1000, 90K)

Attached: IMG_20190612_185814.jpg (1277x1071, 161K)

>norwegian
Norwegian. See you can't even use English properly.
Go back to your own website you shitty
Scandinavian cuckold country.

Very very bad. Almost baby like.

Japs have no appreciation for huge tits. Personally I never expected them to care.

It sucks to say but since redditshitters are a louder majority then we are, if they're not complaining then there isn't a chance in hell that Tifa's face is going to be changed.

I wasn't hoping for much but still.

Yeah, since when whites melt down, they start murdering each other 99% of the time.

I came here expecting entertainment, not necessarily discussions.
I'm Finnish and I think being called a fingoloid is funny.
If niggers, faggots and niggerfaggots can't handle that then they should go kill themselves.

>norway
>white
kill urself u subhuman nordic

So if Norway is so good why aren't you on Norgaychan? Speaking bjork.

They're not considered school shootings if it's just gang warfare. Which it usually is with minorities.

>2ch is full of japanese
>Yea Forums is full of random retards from different countries that squat on English websites

Modern Japan is beyond pathetic.

In all honesty? Norwegians on the internet tend to be VERY autistic and terrible posters. Just look at /norgetråden/ on /int/. The absolute bottom tier thread culture.

all foreign shitposters are slavs until proven otherwise

Played the demo.
Scorp took me over 15 minutes.

Ok well you are just proving Anglosaxons are superior since like every other bug ethnicity you prefer to be here then there :^)

>I'll make this simple for your simple brain.
Keep your Discord shitpost points to yourself, buddy. You are not fooling anybody.
Consider suicide today :^)

Attached: 1560262459224.jpg (960x960, 89K)

This. Also slave bots

Guess it's your fault for being so inclusive then :^)

most murders are committed by non-whites

it took him half an hour to think up this reply

>Keep your Discord shitpost points to yourself, buddy.
>Frogposting
Nice projection incel

America no.1

Sure, it's the duty of high whites to squash your shitty Anglo race and save the world as we always have to do.
In fact, we're only speaking English because we're too kind and foolishly try to communicate with the one race incapable of learning an actual human language.

>shoot up a school
>UM ACTUALLY IT'S NOT A SCHOOL SHOOTING BECAUSE THE SHOOTER WASNT WHITE

This. Whenever you see someone call themselves a Norwegian or a Finn on Yea Forums, there's a 90% chance that person's Russian, 9% Polish, 1% truthful

True, in pure numbers since you're a huge minority.
But when you decide to murder, you always target your own. From wars to shootings.

this but unironically

just nuke america,mutts+shitty culture+the feminist main base

literally nothing to lose

>Inferior non-Anglo types up seething butthurt message on an Anglo computer and sends it over the Anglo internet in Anglo

>country with entire shows about tits
>doesn't care about tits
Just admit that people moaning about her chest are delusional.

HAIRY BOY

Attached: 1560337503862.jpg (3840x2400, 973K)

I dunno man, ruskies seem too arrogant/proud to larp as other nationalities, always praising their dystopic shithole over any other nation.

Her AC design sucked
No dolphin ponytail, generic brown eyes, frumpy new outfit. She just looked like a generic jav model instead of Tifa

50 dead mudslimes says otherwise.

THIS

>Is it safe to assume that this is the most expensive game ever made, if account for the entire development cycle, before you took over?

>No, it's not, even including that. From what I've heard, we're nowhere near what Destiny or Grand Theft Auto V [cost].

>But Destiny's budget is projected over a ten-year timeline.

>Tabata: I suppose if you consider it from when we started Versus XIII, we've been at it for ten years as well. The budgets for all of our projects are controlled quite strictly, but on a company level, so it's not been allowed to go that far out.

gamespot.com/articles/final-fantasy-15-director-qanda-the-race-to-the-fi/1100-6429741/

Destiny budget is confirmed $140m in pic related
FF7 budget is confirmed as $145m-226m

Here is Squaresoft stating FF7 sold 5.16m by December 24th 1997, it released in January 1997.
web.archive.org/web/20010215045626fw_/http://web.square.co.jp:80/investors/exsite/news_97/newsr13/index.html

Here is Squaresoft official statement that FF7 sold 6.57m by January 1999, 2 years after release.
web.archive.org/web/20010215033951/http://web.square.co.jp:80/investors/exsite/news_98/n990205/index.html

Here is SE state XV hit 5m on day 1 and is the fastest selling FF game
dualshockers.com/final-fantasy-xv-five-million-sales-fastest-selling-game/

Here is Tabata stating XV broke even on day 1
>G: There has been a lot of speculation on how many copies the game needed to sell to break even. Are we there yet? Did Final Fantasy XV break even and is now into profitable territory?

>HT: Of course, we broke even on day one.
dualshockers.com/final-fantasy-xv-interview-future-dlc-first-look-character-creation-more/

Here is official report confirming XV was close to 6.6m by November 2017
twitter.com/mochi_wsj/status/928234069091016704

Here is SE confirm XV hit 8.4m by November 2018, 2 years after release
jp.finalfantasy.com/news/2240

Attached: gyvme.jpg (1080x985, 290K)

>anglo computer
Imagine being THIS American
That's not even close to breiviks score alone.

Are you fucking blind?

most blacks are killed by blacks
blacks commit most of the murders in america despite being only 13% of the population

I'm not the cop's who categorize this shit retard. It's all about motive. It's only considered a 'school shooting' if it's some deranged faggot that goes postal one day. A bunch of faggots bringing guns to school and fighting over territory and drugs is just considered a gang shooting.

What is this thread even about anymore

>blew away 70 norwegians
>blew away 50 invaders in another country
Really makes you think.

XV launched on two consoles, while most others launched on one.

wow a board with only one race has no race baiting?

Rahowa the ship you get in FF7

It's also the country that invented lolis and worships dfc. Being into all sorts of perverted stuff =/= appreciating one particular sexual thing

Did you mist the part where I said I didn't like it? It's just that her new model is that much worst.

>Yea Forums is one person
U mad?

Attached: 1549730849650.png (524x405, 126K)

>t. russian

i'm just saying countries with homogenous websites have more relaxed posting. Only interupted by the occassional psycho committing a murder.

You dumbasses aren't actually implying 2ch is free of race bait faggotry, are you? Everyone larps as chinese and koreans trolling japs who happily take the bait

Retards got BTFO by based moonrune speaker so they are doing damage control by moving the goalpost and talking about the huwhite race.

Marketing was a fucking mistake.

Don't reply to Barry.

don't agree. it's not great but at least it still looks like tifa

complaining at all about this is so stupid, just be grateful for once

>U mad?
I'm actually happy watching you seeth.

>your preferences arent real
>you are just doing it for the clicks

get curbstumped groid

>japs trolls japs by pretending to be foreigners
See the irony here?

>You guys saying Tifa's too thin prefer muscular legs like Chun Li's?
YES

PS1 installbase is higher than PS4 or XB1, and FF7 also came to PC 1 year after release and is playable on PS2 which also has a higher installbase than PS4 or XB1

Not sure if the surname "Lockhart" is common in Japan

damn bro why you so mad? you didn't even change your pic

Repill me on how one can justify complaining about reduced breasts size while simultaneously demanding changes to her stick-thin legs? How can I pretend to defend the parts of the original design I like while simultaneously attacking the parts of the original design I dislike without sounding like a retarded hypocrite?

There is none. People are just that shitty and will pretend to be foreigners when devoid of actual foreigners. Yea Forums would be no better if only smelly anglos were allowed to post.

>spats > panties
Maybe if it's combined with bare legs. But spats+skirt+thigh high are too much.

Apparently according to some anons the detail on Tifa's rather plain design is she is covered in runic writing and skulls.
Which is kinda weird.

It looks like Rinoa, not Tifa. And no, they're we not canonically the same looking until SE started going into the 100% realism route.

>D-do I fit yet, g-guys haha
"What does 2chan think about this" and "They're just like us" have been Yea Forums memes since the very beginning. Go the fuck back, refugees.

Thats the irony dumby. It's is nothing but japanese and they all know foreigners are bad.

What's an eop?

Lurk more.

Nier Automata sold half as much with a shoestring budget. You have to be genuinely retarded to think that XV was anything other than a massive blunder.

>nier sells millions on a tiny budget because they focus on the female heroes body
>decide to downgrade one of their most famous fenale characters of all time for the 7 remake
It really is a catastrophe.

Ancients and Materia isn't common in Japan either. So its probably Europe. There's Materia all over the place, you can find some growing near Chernobyl.

I'm more mad that barret now looks like R Kelly instead of Mr T.

New Tifa is indeed beautiful but she just doesn't have the physique of a fighter.
If Nomura was brave enough he'd mirror the physique of a prolific female fighter such as Fallon Fox whom are still attractive yet tough looking.

Attached: fallonfox-falonfoxcom.jpg (560x372, 86K)

I almost never see such things. Especially in fast moving ones like 速報 aka the main news thread. It's so uncommon it doesn't matter.

Keep in mind you actually need Japanese IP to post there, plus there's ID so this reduces the potential gainjin by a lot to begin with.

Maybe its just me, but Aeris's really a generic girl face. Her face is bit uglier than the last time I remembers to be.

If this happened I think a much higher percentage of people would be happy.

Imagine the snu-snu porn

>Yea Forums used to be like that
Both yes and no. 2004 to 2008/2009 was the wild west.
2009/2010 was definitely the time they added more rules.
2011 /pol/ was added.
'Nuff said.

Disliking remake Tifa equals disliking Anri and you newfags should be ashmed of yourselves

She likes the hard bass.

Only if it was particularly funny or heated discussion. For the most part, not really. That's the thing. That kind of thing was characteristic of our culture, but not pervasive in all of it. Now it's the latter.

I like the added clothing to his gun arm. Looks cool.

exactly this is why the western internet is so shit. liberalism just lets any old shit come in.

This, it's not about making fun of people being absolutely dumb, but rather just to be an asshole all the time.
The biggest difference between now and back then was it was more about memeing and such to derail threads.
Today it is a competition on who can be the biggest dick in general.

>Niel Pabone looking around nervous

He's actually a really good public speaker. Imagine being on stage with Kitase and Nomura. Man is living the dream.

>the item animations

TAKE MY LIFE'S SAVINGS

>newfag doesn't know about /new/

I've been here way too long for my own good.

Well the name Langley isn't common in Japan, but here's a japanese-german

Attached: 1560337204699.jpg (400x567, 39K)

I think phoneposting and the spic/thirdworld invasion is more to blame. These retards only come here to shitpost and flamewar with tired memes and and buzzwords, the underage/newfag problem is how they get baited into it, keeping them alive. Because /pol/shittery is the new Yea Forums paradigm, racebaiting is extremely effective, and most threads were this is allowed end up looking like /int/. Just look at the Dragon Ball Super on Yea Forums, which at least contains them, whereas this shit is permitted to proliferate in other thread on Yea Forums.

This website has been dead, from the very least, since 2012. Post-2016 Yea Forums Frankenstein's Monster, a living carcass roaming free until Hiroshimoot can't make a profit out of this.

So tired of this censorship nonsense

>kicks right
>hair is not flowing left

His teeth are on point.

people really underestimate how much shitposting is caused by s.americans and curry/muslims on here. It's why every thread has the same shitposting in it.

I mean this change was pretty logical

her nonstop flashing panties in HD would be seriously too lewd and kind of distracting for this game considering the acrobatic poses she makes

still, they should really give her original clothes too at least as a casual clothing option for a few scenes. I hipe they will do this

Didn’t Nomura explicitly state he plans for that scene to be in?

What an actual pervert faggot

I bet thats why akihiko really left and went to cygames. Square wouldn't let him put hips, thighs, and sex appeal on the characters anymore

t. resetera

>numbers in picture
Are those scoring for x/10?
Like thighs are 10/10, lower arm, 10/10, upper arms 9/10 and tits 11/10?
I know it is the in game damage.

Attached: ezgif.com-webp-to-jpg.jpg (640x640, 45K)

sadly my man it doesn't matter,its FF7 and it will sell like hotcakes that it won't matter

square enix will put classic costumes as DLC tho

Why haven't you killed yourself yet? We all know your life won't ever improve.

>Cygames doesn't censor anything as well. They are not afraid of exporting Short Stacks to America, uncensored.
Except for when they did censor things. And censorship aside, their localisation is Treehouse-tier.

Attached: DGE1NjvXgAA2qV7.jpg (566x263, 68K)

>no pairuzi window

Please be a faggot somewhere else

This. Nothing is as terrible as bongs, leafs and burger anglos. Literally a race of destructive monsters only getting enjoyment from shitting up everything. Pretty sure it's due their empires dying that caused them to become so disgusting and aggressive.

the mistake you make because you have sucidal tendencies is to believe everyone is like you.

Was this in the floor at E3?

Attached: 1560286233690.jpg (2056x3088, 2.47M)

The fft artist has come so far..nier automata, granblue, octopath traveler, ffxiv, this guy's everywhere

so why are you here then?

>can change her outfit design
>can't change her body and head to proper proportions

Attached: 1556340500705s.jpg (125x90, 3K)

Nah, I'm actually a human with soul unlike an insect like you.

Why don't you do your own research? Oh wait, you don't know japanese? Wow, imagine being dumber than /pol/.

Attached: 1541864352184.png (571x529, 131K)

Attached: 1560286298610.jpg (3216x4288, 1.6M)

very nice fix. The arms especially.

Btw, Aeris dies.

Object is objectified! This can't stand!

Because once in a blue moon, you niggers will cannibalize each other over some dumb shit and let actual humans discuss vidya.

But you have considered killing yourself because you think everyone has suicidal tendencies.

objectification refers to treating someone as a literal object (in this case sex object) and not as a real person

it is retarded trend to complain about because these fictional characters are not real people in the first place but literal lifeless objects. To this argument they reply with "but sexualizing fictional characters glorifies sexual objectification in real life", which is the same retarded mentality as "video game violence glorifies real violence", which was already proven of not being the case.

In English on an English website? user you are the nigger. Go back.

God, I can feel the gravitational pull from your sweaty fat asscrack

Attached: 1542639667335.jpg (600x393, 67K)

Japan didn't "invent" lolis and Japan is a tits country to an autistic degree. Where the fuck do you come from that would question this?

Nope, because that would be deriving the world. You insects however is unwanted, unneeded and should just disappear so we won't have to cleanse the world from your excrement. Literally a worthless abomination that thinks it's people.

Yeah well, I already know three languages to do my job properly. I'm not learning a fourth to earn some king weeb title, Ken-sama you pathetic cringe loser.

If a media has objectified women, it sells more. Even to you lefty cucks. Keep coping though, it's fun to watch.

Protip: more people speak French and Portuguese than your ugly rat language.

>It's also the country that invented lolis and worships dfc.
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Wrong
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lolita

holy shit that game sold four million copies? i knew it did well but damn. I don't think any of the other stuff by platinum gets even close

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lingua_franca
Based retard

yep it's fucking awesome

But Ashe actually has an ass tho

Attached: ash.jpg (474x670, 88K)

Wow, good job knowing English, French and German.

Whatever but I know you are suicidal now. Don't worry no one will ever know that knowledge stays with you.

>This Tifa by a Riot artist is much better
Damn how are Riot employees getting away with this, based

>I-I actually know three languages
You can stop scrambling for your google translate. You're a retarded nigger, stay seething about anime tifa on a shitty anime board.

Attached: 1550360343174.png (1280x719, 459K)

Actually, if you check all the posts, they seem to be mixed.

Based.

Keanu Reeves as Reeve when?

>I already know three languages to do my job properly
I know four languages and it isn't even my job. I can also understand a fifth one since it is similar to my native tongue.
Language is just fun.

>English is the largest language by number of speakers,[11] and the third most-spoken native language in the world, after Standard Chinese and Spanish.[12]
Retard.

UH-OH
SHE BROKE SOMETHING

Attached: 1549659208897.png (690x757, 458K)

she broke my dick

Yeah, noticed that too. And how the impact of her foot looked like, her ankle should have snapped to her left foot.

>Fictional characters are real people
How do you people function?

Attached: 1554115395244.jpg (151x157, 7K)

Well, this thread just proves that nobody is as cancerous as burgers and bongs

Her hymen?

That's not what you were arguing, fatty. Don't pull that disingenuous shit with me.

>seething non-american with zero freedom.

nice that you joined just to say that
it was torn apart ages ago

Matsuno/Yoshida are god tier as a team

Ugh, I fixed her. Hire me, Square Enix.

Attached: file.png (713x926, 912K)

All of resetera trannies come from your shithole.

Attached: 1560115168578.jpg (1024x770, 72K)

Attached: 1547339540476.gif (477x512, 3.3M)

>that
>attractive

America is over. The 56% is real.

This

>sven is allowed out of his cuckshed to seethe about his American masters

wtf i love tifa now

I'm sorry you're too retarded to comprehend context. This thread is about a fictional character.

user of course meant the body without the face.

cope

Attached: 2d7.png (2560x1440, 1.8M)

oh did you notice that cloud carries a fucking giant sword that is impossible to wield? jesus christ, people complain about something so stupid

Why wasn't VII remade in THIS style?

Or did you think I was replying to the tweet?

Attached: ping ping.jpg (1025x1271, 64K)

there's a mod for the original that does that

>mod
All the PC mods I've seen just fuck up the texture colors and make all the menus look like it's a shitty mobile game.

>where is Tifa's milk?
Dont you need to be pregnant for that?

you clearly don't go there

New Threat mod is the best.

Attached: FF7 New Threat.jpg (1590x1080, 311K)

>playable Jessie

whoa WHOA WHAT

Attached: 1536364716356.png (450x399, 223K)

Here's your Tifa then.

Attached: DmROsSKWwAA3Rjk.jpg (1100x910, 77K)

>that silly ass flip into the train

I fucking love it.

She doesn't look playable.

Attached: file.png (416x1000, 224K)

Jesus christ, the nitpicking is real.

more like nippicking

They can always send nomura and his family a death threat tho

She's a guest member who just throws grenades.

i'm 100% positive they are reposting images from here which is weird.

>nippicking
Hah!

Just go to a gay bar if you want that shit.

Which is ironic since Nomura is supposed to be a Tifag

Attached: 1551252389293.jpg (673x950, 80K)

>Nomura
>Tifag
Since when?