If people in Cyberpunk 2077 are obsessed with body modification does that mean there will be cat girls?

If people in Cyberpunk 2077 are obsessed with body modification does that mean there will be cat girls?

Attached: fbcc1e35031f7fd305967379c5293a438ff716a0.jpg (3396x1448, 1.16M)

Other urls found in this thread:

cyberpunk.fandom.com/wiki/Exotics
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>50 minute gameplay demo behind closed doors again
>probably heavily scripted again like previous demo
I have my fears about Cyberpunk, why aren't they showing some actual gameplay and with it releasing in less than a year?

why is it that cyberpunk is required to have all gameplay shown beforehand

I hope not.

It’s in pnp, along with furries, scalies and other degeneracy

yes
cyberpunk.fandom.com/wiki/Exotics

dont get me wrong i dont care about this in other settings but i will be annoyed by the amount of weebs and trannies going nuts over it

do you want them to upload an entire playthrough or something?

Who's in the wrong here?

>its in pnp
what

>2013
>oh man, that teaser is awesome, can't wait to play the game
>2019
>only 3 trailers and 2 hours of gameplay shown? DOA, goddamn this game is gonna be so shit

Just a decent 10 minute demo would be fine.

Retard.

Honestly that's not beyond the realm of possibility.

No. It means there will be ugly women with shitty hair styles, dudes that look like robocop if the armor was removed, and people of all genital types looking as dumb as possible with neon lights because that's cyberpunk to the modern populace.

The catgirls because they are half-assed. Where the FUCK is the tail with an erogenous base? They don't have that, so they're shit.

yeah we got 50 but that's not enough huh

fk u fku ufkcjk u!!

If it's cute it won't be included in the game. We westacucks now.

If they show it do journos, they can show it to everyone as well
50 minutes is nothing for big rpg game that will probably be longer than 50h

The game will almost certainly be delayed another four months or so.

there's this thing called generating hype but you've obviously never heard of it

The issue is with showing off the new footage to the leeches and no one else.

We already know we are going to see another fifty minute gameplay demo in August so why even waste your energy being upset?

Pen and paper
The game is based on a tabletop rpg.

No because being a sticc or loli reduces your BTM. Cyberpunk is a baraland with oni ladies if the rules represent the world at all.

GOD I WISH

Attached: 125889101.png (1294x1080, 1.09M)

>Where the FUCK is the tail
Too expensive

thx

Really. What kind of fucking cyberpunk world doesn't have living lolis?

they are copying rockstar on marketing. and it does work.

The one for Sony console

Attached: 1421674259204.jpg (413x395, 19K)

kek

CDPR exist at a higher standard than any other dev. This is why they are very careful about what they release from now on.
Because they know that due to the incredibly unrealistic standard that they have to live by, any changes made will cause shitposting for years on end. Some people will never let them live down any slip up, because CDPR are apparently demigod developers who should be expected to do no wrong.

It doesn't matter what Rockstar, Kojima, or FromSoft do, they are easily forgiven, but more is expected of CDPR.

Meow

You're talking about Yea Forums, nobody cares about Yea Forums. Normalfags don't have standards, they'll eat anything up. Just look at TW3's ratings.

oof

TW3 was also Yea Forumss GOTY

>TW3 is such a bad game
>That's why I obsessively follow the news on anything CDPR does and make sure to attend every CDPR related thread

>>TW3 is such a bad game
Strawman. TW1 was great, and TW2 still pretty good. TW3 is a good game full of big mistakes.
>>That's why I obsessively follow the news on anything CDPR does
If it was anything else I probably just wouldn't bother anymore, but I really like cyberpunk.

The sign clearly says "cats only".

Maybe, but I'm a simple player, I buy games based on gameplay. I only give one developers one shot at a trailer. If all you can show me the first time is a CG cutscene or a teaser logo, it's an automatic hard pass. I don't buy. Ever. I have skipped hundreds of games, following this rule and it has served me well consistently. At most I'll give your movie game trash a YouTube watch, but I'll seldom finish watching a whole playthrough.

Cyberpunk 2077 is not nekopara

Attached: neko watching you.png (253x786, 233K)

how can one black guy be so based?

It seems you've deluded yourself into thinking that you have only filtered out bad games because you never played the multitude of good ones that don't abide your autistic standard for a trailer.

In short, you're a dumbfuck.