*sighs

>*sighs
"I told you, didn't I."
>*sips coffee
"That Steve wasn't going to make it in, and Banjo was? And look what happened, The Bear and the Bird are in and the Blocky turd isn't.
"Why, it's almost like it made perfect sense. If there is one thing for certain I can say about Mr. Sakurai, is that he always aims to please the fans."
>*adjusts shades
"After all, that's how I made it in. And what fan would honestly believe that Steve's inclusion would satisfy anyone? An idiot Zoomer, that's who. Cheer up Stevecucks, all is not lost, you might...."
>*tries to hold in laughter
"Might..."
"MAKE IT AS A MII FIGHTER COSTUME! WE ALL HAD TO START SOMEWHERE"
"BAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA"

Attached: BasedK.rool.png (666x432, 286K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IbhCxxSRjac
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

If Sakurai always aims to please then why did he make Bomberman an assist trophy?

Based.

Attached: 1560271876633.gif (680x450, 218K)

based

Attached: 1528606205473.gif (342x258, 102K)

Absolutely based

Attached: COLLAGE UPDATE FINAL.jpg (730x464, 98K)

>no games gator tries to lecture
WHERE'S THE FUCKING GAME YOU TEASE.

because hes a literal who, and his moveset in the game consists of walking around and placing down a bomb.

>Bomberman
>a literal who

Attached: 1560331495.jpg (499x501, 115K)

youtube.com/watch?v=IbhCxxSRjac

fucking based

LMFAO

Attached: BDFDC08C-BFA7-4BF5-8A90-DDE9C6C73851.jpg (1024x756, 104K)

>and his moveset in the game consists of walking around and placing down a bomb.
And Duck Hunt didn't have any moves at all, yet there they are. This is a stupid argument and always will be.

Both the Bear and Bird and Steve where they rightfully belong.

One, back with Nintendo, and the other in a dumpster. Fuck Stevefaggots.

H-Hey Banjok- I-I mean Banjchad. I know we did a lot of... uh... 'joking around' back in the day b-but now that you're in, d-d-do you think that, uh, maybe you could, uh, get me a spot too? J-just for old times sake

Attached: steve on the verge of tears.png (774x831, 759K)

fuck off you blocky nothing.

Attached: Sakurai with gun.jpg (1200x642, 51K)

Well, Banjokes, you won. You finally won, and got your character. You got your wish, but not the humble way others have done so. You didn’t politely wait and be relaxed like the rest of us. You spent the last several months throwing tantrums when your echo chambers had people merely poking some fun, and got vicious at fans of Minecraft, even children on Twitter.
You don’t deserve this. You don’t deserve any of this. This is the equivalent of petting a rabid dog after it ate your grandma. It’s not right, and this is a game for children, the target audience of Minecraft. And you took that away from them.
Minecraft fans may have only showed up just for smash 4, but they were really excited for Steve. Do you know how many kids’ hearts were shattered because Minecraft wasn’t coming after all? A lot, and you’re all being greedy jerks, rubbing salt in the wound.
You may have gotten your characters, but at what cost? Just know that someone’s little brother is gonna cry himself to sleep at night knowing his dreams of playing as Steve in the biggest gaming crossover ever was all for nothing.

Fuck you, i have more nostalgia for bomberman hero than Banjo and Kazooie.

Bomberman also has more games.

>a literal who
>wanted banjo

I want them both but do I have to remind you that Banjo has basically been dead since Banjo tooie and Bomberman still gets new games?

Attached: BD3C978B-F808-42DC-BE10-9AD16B8B1C8A.png (2208x1242, 1.74M)

cringe thread, cringe series if you ask me. Glad I turned it down. Can you imagine sullying the good name of my franchise by associating with Smash Bros?
Thank god my parent company has dozens of worthless mascots to whore out. Could have been Grabbed by the Ghoulies for all I care. Stevy don't play like that.

Where did all the Stevefags go? I’ve never seen an entire shitposting fanbase go this dark in such a short amount of time. Even Ashleyfags went out kicking and screaming. Lmao

WHERES ALL THAT BRAVADO

All steveposters were only shitposters that enjoyed to shitpost. They have simply switched sides now and are shitposting on the other side.

Yes smash bros rosterfags are that autistic

Cope

Attached: dd919vh-.gif (550x521, 278K)

I'm sure that 95% of Stevefags were only in on it for the shitposting and the memes, and once Banjo was confirmed they just swapped sides. Hell, I'm a Banjofag and even I joined in on the shitposting because it was funny.
I doubt there are THAT many people who SERIOUSLY want Steve for Smash so bad to fight for him that much.

>You may have gotten your characters, but at what cost? Just know that someone’s little brother is gonna cry himself to sleep at night knowing his dreams of playing as Steve in the biggest gaming crossover ever was all for nothing.

Attached: 1540910948497.gif (500x276, 1.21M)

Steve is just like villager, a default skin.

Minecraft is not popular for it's characters and more for the gameplays while Banjo as a characters is popular. Also proven now with Erdrick not being called Erdrick in Smash just prove that even if "Steve" would have got in he would have been called "minecrafter" or something similar and not Steve.

For example I love Minecraft more than Banjo Kazooie but I wanted Banjo and not Steve at all.