What the fuck bros

what the fuck bros
they've ruined our girl

Attached: 1560304375867.jpg (845x720, 218K)

they did

Attached: 1560267373673.png (425x797, 201K)

>tfw titfuck aficionado
>new design is actually superior because of this

get fucked, sexists

i ruined your mom LOL

t.

Attached: 1545672079687.png (896x531, 522K)

I like the new models in general, despite all the changes, but I love being in these threads to read all the butthurt.

> noooooo you can't make her gloves black! they MUST be red! I'm not playing this garbage!

>sportsbra for a martial artist
The only thing weird about this is, I never expected practicality in a Final Fantasy game.

>defending SNOY censorship
Have sex

Attached: pantyvoid.jpg (1280x720, 92K)

Even if you generally like the new outfit, the black gloves are objectively a downgrade in design. She's a brawler, her fists need some color to stand out in battle

They are still slightly red.

You morons realize that she gets different gloves right?

Attached: pantyvoid2.png (1402x787, 1.1M)

Attached: 1533069702795.png (860x650, 60K)

fixed

Attached: tifa.jpg (584x1200, 86K)

this. people will bitch about anything.

They are spats and not void.

Nostalgic and cute. Gloves should be slightly more red.

Choose wisely

Attached: f54583395c27c709b504bce1b740fe87--playstation-games-final-fantasy.jpg (236x273, 16K)

>five million threads about some whore
>nothing about the deployment/episodic content
Your priorities are fucked, nerds.

get rid of the PC version meme mouth and I will buy your game

Squeenix hire this man

Attached: 1547529345938.jpg (535x434, 65K)

Of all the things they had to be faithful to, why the scrawny legs?

same shit

No, they are not.

The original having different weapons for every character? Cloud in the trailer clearly shown using Hard Edge?

Yes, they are.

Powersoul all the way baby.

Attached: tifa.jpg (1280x720, 182K)

Here you have another pair of spats then.

Attached: oldmancaleb-peachs-panties-were-deemed-to-risque-for-a-young-2692298.png (500x758, 123K)

>what is stylized art

I would prefer a bit more thighs and muscles but the breasts are perfect tbqh famm.
Look at the width of those things.

Attached: 1306692125401.jpg (1920x1080, 342K)

Everyone who complains about her tits being "smaller" knows absolutely nothing about tits.
They're just as weirdly big as before, it's just that they made it so she wears a bra that actually helps her when fighting. It fits her personality more to do that, to be honest.

Also it's not the same style anyway, of course it's gonna be different.

Fuck off repressed faggot

Attached: poltards are literally homosexuals.png (1297x390, 175K)

SOUL

Stop posting your shit edit

>Everyone who complains about her tits being "smaller" knows absolutely nothing about tits.
Most people here has probably never touched another woman apart from their mom. What did you expect?

why are her thighs so thin
why can't FF into /fit/ girls

New design unironically is better and I say this as someone who loathes current numora

Yoshida and Minaba are gone so no one left likes thighs or ass. Not only that but they hired hacks like Roberto Ferrari who draws torsos longer than legs and with no curves on women.

I didn't expect anything, it just annoys me to death how much of a bunch of crying toddlers this fucking website is.

why couldn't they use this exact cartoony artstyle

Attached: Jailbait.jpg (236x396, 16K)

Because they haven't used that cartoony style since FF7.

Get this boobless wonder out of here

>steals Materia
>now she steals Tifa's boobs
Can't wait my dude

>the black gloves are objectively a downgrade in design
Still, the change in colour and the boob reduction (important compared to one cutscene at the Northern Crater which was a programming mistake, not so important compared to the rest of the game) don't make Tifa less Tifa. Her clothes, eyes, fighting style and hair are close to the original.
These manchildren are throwing tantrums because Remake Tifa wears long stockings and isn't showing bugged boobs, so now their childhood is ruined and the game is utterly unplayable. Suppose that they're telling the truth and picked up the game at release in 1998, when they were about 9 years old, or a bit older. That was 21 years ago so they're 9+21=30 now. So there are dozens of 30-year-old and older adults who can't control their rage because an anime character in a game they haven't played yet has smaller boobs than they'd like.

Her tits did get smaller. Are you blind?

Proving my point.

>important compared to one cutscene at the Northern Crater which was a programming mistake
Well at least you're not saying it was outsourced anymore. You faggots will pull anything out your ass to justify remake Tifa.

Attached: 1560302023661.jpg (895x905, 191K)

In life you can find bodytipes with almost any proportions imaginable, it's what we call exceptions, why are videogame characters not alllowed that is the question, tifa could look like the average teen woman down the streets but she could also look like hitomi tanaka

They fulfill the same purpose you dingus

>niggas don't understand
Have you actually seen what they did? I mean you can just compare the art there.
Not only did some kind of god decide to give her the absolute territory, they also actually made her top sluttier than before. Y'all focusing so hard on the sports bra don't even realize.
They shrank the size of her top all around. Even with the black sports bra it's smaller. Not only that but the neck line cuts deeper down her chest than before.
Don't know why they went for spats, but it probably has more to do with Japanese regulations than western SJWs. You haven't been able to peek at panties in Square games for a long time now. Either they put a black void on the model, or they don't allow the camera to go down that far.
Nier Automata is the only major Square game that actively let you browse ass, and there were no panties because of the leotard. Even Dissidia forces you to break the camera in order to peek under skirts and dresses.

No one says you can't. But it is fun making fun of people who wants them to be bigger like it is Tifa's whole defining feature.
And if people remember her solely for that and not the character itself, I think we have a bigger issue than just tits being evened out by a sports bra.

Sure they do if you have the mind of a toddler.

funny how the tranny doesn't even show the replies that crap failed thread got. Very pathetic

>Sure they do
Glad we could come to an understanding. You were slow, but I'm proud you managed to pull through

She looks perfectly fine. You all are a bunch of nitpicky faggots. Cry more

It's good that you know how to protect your mind from criticism.
Either way, spats are still clothing. Void is just ugly. Spats could mean she is wearing nothing underneath.
So as I said. The mind of a toddler since you can't bring out your imagination for one bit.

go dilate

So it looks like you are repulsed by attractive female body.
Don't worry user there's nothing wrong with that!
Different people can have different tastes (as long as you do not force it on others)!
Just accept yourself for who you are and stop lying to yourself!

They both look ugly and are there to stop people from seeing panties, what are you having trouble understanding. Same shit, different method. One has a more logical basis but it leads down the same road.

How the fuck does Yea Forums not understand how much of a fetish character the new design is? They even gave her soft tone abs that can be seen in the new render.
Spats, sports bra, zettai ryouiki, abs - she's literally a few brush strokes wider on her arms and legs away from being the Japanese artist tomboy fetish. Throw a bandage on her cheek and she'd hit all the check marks. You'd hit maximum fetish if she also has tit bindings of any kind under the sports bra.

Like I said, the mind of a toddler.

Attached: 1514733778599.jpg (321x322, 25K)

This guy gets it. And still people are just crying "tits".

>covered up hungry skeleton happa
>attractive female body
she should have looked like pic related both more accurate to the og design and much more beautiful overall

Attached: Tifa-BlaiArmitage.png (1166x810, 948K)

>more clothes = fetish fuel
okay achmed keep it in your pants

It's good that you know how you protect your mind from objective criticism.

>he thinks it's about more clothes
>and not about the way clothes expose and highlight bodily features
I always knew /pol/ were uncultured swine. Can't even understand something as basic as the absolute territory.

Have people forgot that their perfect Tifa is still in the older game?
You can just skip this game and continue playing your low polygon game.

See, this appeals to western men, but jap men prefer their women to look like thin noodles with no boobs. We got screwed by beta jap males.

They're not smaller, they're pressed, retard.

Real ZRfags know it's just as much about the legs as the the gap, and Tifa doesn't have the legs for it
You've just latched onto it for the memes because you're ironic weeaboo cancer

/pol/ is full of people who barely passed high school and never went to college nor university.
So they believe in anything and refuse to change themselves, resulting in a halt of their development as a person.

The backlash at Tifa's design is the ultimate and definitive proof that SJWs and /pol/-tards are literally the same exact thing.
This board has now literally become a second Tumblr

Attached: charadis.jpg (1518x2280, 821K)

i can smell your mutilated genitalia from here, dilate

If you were a real ZR fag you'd know it's about the dimple crease where the thigh high presses into the skin. Stop pretending you're real cause you sure as shit don't know how to read.

the japs also love panties and lost that. it's censorship, not gooks

even japan is saying 7r is shit and XV is way better

This.
>FUCK PEOPLE FOR FORCING CHANGE INTO OUR GAME
But at the same time
>FUCK! CHANGE THE GAME! IT NEEDS MORE SEX!
It's more about visuals rather than the game by this point. I just want games I like to play, and if they have pretty visuals it's just a bonus.

And where are the dimple creases on nutifa? Point them out on OP, I'll wait

Attached: 1553792370211.png (494x400, 25K)

kill yourself you fence shitting subhuman.
the Nips hate her design and they are neither sjw nor pol boogerman.
KILL. YOURSELF.

I've read the opposite and some of my japanese friends like the new look. She looks less western now and more eastern which they at least always had envisioned her.

>the Nips hate her design and they are neither sjw nor pol boogerman.

Do you not know how to read past the first hard stop or something?

here's your tifa, bro

Attached: Untitled.png (400x640, 3K)

So you're dodging then? Thought you would

Attached: 1536881825231.jpg (912x905, 106K)

There are people actually complaining about her underwear? No wonder most people think 'gamers' are pathetic nerds.

the ui looks so horribly out of place

>170
>ティファよりこっちのが可愛くないですか?
>This one's cuter than Tifa.
>(a pic of Cindy from FF15)

>175
>170
>俺はこっちの方が好みではあるが
>つかFF15って女キャラ自体はイケてただろ
>Yeah, I like this one.
>Honestly FF15 had nice girls.

Attached: Cindy_Aurum_Render_FFXV.jpg (380x846, 55K)

I'm not dodging. I'm proving you don't know how to read. Go back and look at If you kept reading you'd have found where you're an idiot for jumping on the ironic weeb claim.

I know this conversation is about her boobs or whatever
but jesus christ concept tifa's proportions are fucked up
she's like 80% legs

Uhh, what's the problem. The stockings?

>she's literally a few brush strokes wider on her arms and legs away from being the Japanese artist tomboy fetish
I wish they'd tried harder.
If she had leaned down a bit more, had a bit more definition... diamonds.

You know that's a picture from teh 90's shopped in, right? And that the play area is much larger than that snip.

I still find it funny how people complains about others telling people to change their game, then they do it themselves. If SE want Tifa to look like this, then let them do it.

>If she had leaned down a bit more
She's not trained in peek-a-boo boxing though.

Says a lot if even the japs don't like it, they eat up all kinds of shit designs.

based
mombot has the final word once again

Attached: 1546690668961.png (1031x688, 197K)

It's good that you protect your mind against needless autism.

Did you really think they were gonna allow a full panty shot in 2019? Not even the perviest Japanese studio is gonna let that in a T-Rated, AAA budget video game, you autist faggot.

I'm reffering to the health bars which look the same no matter what is shopped in or how cropped the picture is. It looks to disruptive imo.

...it looks exactly like her but with a sports bra

Attached: H6dn6.jpg (800x1133, 150K)

I don't mind the smaller breasts. What she needs are bigger muscles, especially in her legs/glutes. She's built like a skinnyfat 12 year old boy.

Either way, I don't care how Tifa looks or how they changed the design on the other main characters. It still looks pretty good and I can't wait for them to hopefully release the game on PC in the future.

based legally blind bro

thats a tranny right?

What is an alternative?

Attached: 1558926066871.png (1100x796, 552K)

No

Attached: images.jpg (348x145, 10K)

New leaked photo

Attached: anorexia_4ba96919b87ef.jpg (173x260, 5K)

Yeah right as we can see by the outbreak of mega-autism that is all "Yea Forums" (but really invasive elements on Yea Forums) does.

>Did you really think they were gonna allow a full panty shot in 2019?
Current year argument
>Not even the perviest Japanese studio is gonna let that in a T-Rated, AAA budget video game, you autist faggot.
So you admit it's censorship

who cares not coming to pc who gives a fuck. I will never degrade myself buy playing games on a...console i'm better than trash.

Attached: 471.png (680x917, 341K)

They said they'll release it on more platforms at a later date. It could just mean PS5, but considering how almost every main line FF is on steam, you can presume they will release it on steam too.

>at a later date
>Coming to pc
See you in 2030 HA!

Attached: 1555329529854.png (128x128, 29K)

Not the guy, but censorship usually means there was an original untouched publication or release of the subject itself. But since we don't know how Tifa looked like during the development process, we can assume fuck all.

You're not disagreeing with me at least. I'm not gonna buy a PS4 just for FF7 anyway.

Mombot is a quote tweeting faggot. I'm not saying that her arguments are wrong (most of the time) but it very transparent she does the big twitter cherry picking people to make fun of in front of sycophants method

>But since we don't know how Tifa looked like during the development process, we can assume fuck all.
The fuck are you on about. We know how Tifa looks! Everyone for years knows how she looks.

Attached: 1560330516051.jpg (586x792, 116K)

Whoever mombot is, they're a fucking larper

Finding Kaiser Knuckle for Tifa has personal emotional value, so that one.

It’s been known about for years there’s nothing left to complain about there.

In that case, where's the outrage over Cloud's hair? Barrets change of arm and facial structure? Aerith's added stars on her shoulder?
It is a remake, but only tits makes people sensitive of change?
I mean, it is fine to complain, but at least be consistent if you want the "true original vision" of the game intact. I'm up for change but others sees to be extremely picky in what can be changed or not.

Also, that ff7 model is a mod.

Her boobs may not be big as before but at least she is still wearing sexy clothing.

Tifas initial design is very outdated by todays standards, it was mostly based on the apparel choices of young western women by the time which no longer hold true these days.

Attached: 2.jpg (960x669, 146K)

Why is she so bland now ?

Just like Advent Children, people think her breasts are smaller when they aren't.
It's the black, you idiots. Black hides curves, black makes you look slimmer, it's not a goddamn folk tale from fashionistas it's a literal flaw of visual perception.

Attached: M291.jpg (833x858, 128K)

People have talked about this. Thing is those changes you mentioned are justifiable
>Cloud's og hair ignores gravity completely
>Barret's cartoony proportions don't work on a real person
>Aerith had a small detail added, is still mostly the same and even then there was outcry over her face
Contrary to this. It makes no sense for Tifa to have giant ass socks, skirt, smaller tits, black hair and look chinese. There's just no justification for it besides triggered sjws at sony, so of course people are going to rightfully complain
All it does is better textures. Proportions are the same.

Nice try faggot

Attached: 1560329278441.jpg (833x858, 126K)

Square needs to make her take her tanktop off so we can judge how big her titties should be.

You have successfully failed to trace a line. You have less artistic skills than a kindergartener.

>not this
How can lying nu-Tifa shills ever recover?

Attached: 1560244027835.png (641x526, 187K)

>Thing is those changes you mentioned are justifiable
Tifa with free tits would get in the way and could even make her get out of balance, which is why she is wearing a sports bra now.
I think it is justifiable, but people will argue it isn't anyway.
Like I said, it seems like it is only okay when it comes to tits.
You say it was an outcry, but nothing to such length as Tifa. Only for a pair of tits.
>There's just no justification for it besides triggered sjws at sony
Or maybe SE didn't want Tifa with huge ass tits. We don't know.
It's just a pair of tits, and it gets more attention than any other changes. It is the hypocrisy that gets me.

>Tifa with free tits would get in the way and could even make her get out of balance, which is why she is wearing a sports bra now.
She literally would die if he tits weren't big enough to help support her weight later in the story. And even then, by that logic her legs should be much thicker since she's a fighter, yet they made them thinner. But I don't see you calling that out, hypocrite.
>You say it was an outcry, but nothing to such length as Tifa. Only for a pair of tits.
Because the biggest, unjustifiable changes. It's not just the tits, stop downplaying the issues
>void panties
>giant socks
>fucked up face
>skinny legs
>black hair
It's not just tits like you want to paint it being.
>Or maybe SE didn't want Tifa with huge ass tits
Sex sells, as does getting the designs to being faithful. If they weren't getting threatened about losing the sony platform they wouldn't censor her like this.

Attached: 1560263457884.png (621x392, 200K)

kek based jap

So???

>But I don't see you calling that out, hypocrite.
I haven't called out anything other than the hypocrisy. I'm fine with the changes.
If they added more muscles onto her I would be fine with fine with it too.
>stop downplaying the issues
I'm not, I think it's everyone else exaggerating.

>It's not just tits like you want to paint it being.
Honestly, I think it is. It started out as tits and went on to other things because people probably realized how fucking stupid they were.

Cry as much as you guys want, but you are all hypocrites, whether you like it or not.

Wait, Sony was threatened to make Barret's hand and shoes normal sized?

People had a mountain of problems with the censored redesign, not our fault you only saw the tits.

Reading_Comprehension.exe has failed to load. Would you like to send a report?

It was all about the tits, and you know it. Hypocrisy at its finest. Enjoy your sports bra Tifa.

No it wasn't. I hope for your sake you're only pretending to be retarded

perfection

Attached: 1509647637512.jpg (288x288, 20K)

>pretending to be retarded
Good way to defend yourself.

The people defending remake tifa are confirmed trolls at this point, right?

Attached: 1560235990314.png (674x636, 729K)