So E3 was absolute garbage this year right? Even Nintendo were shit (though definitely better than everyone else)

So E3 was absolute garbage this year right? Even Nintendo were shit (though definitely better than everyone else)
>nothing on Bayo 3
>nothing on SMTV
>pokemon shitshow
>animal crossing not coming out for another 9 months
On the positive we get 2 smash fighters, but they're not coming for 3 months and 6 months respectively- and that's being optimistic, it'll much more likely be 4-5 and 6-7 months each considering how long Joker took
That and a new BOTW which will probably take 2-3 years to come out

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 41K)

I thought xbox was pretty good but I don't have their console. Everything else was legitimately shit. The only think I will be looking towards is the flight simulator for PC.

You don't even need an Xbox dude, every game they announced is on PC too.

No SMT
No Bayo
No Metroid

Is there any guarantee any of this shit is coming out? How do you manage to announce and drop three games?

Square Enix and Nintendo had amazing shows. I liked the Square Enix conference a bit more than the Nintendo Direct because their games are the ones I am looking forward to the most and FFVIIR looks amazing and I was surprised. Can't wait for DQXIS, though ironically the DQ Hero underwhelmed me. Banjo had no wow factor for me, but at least he looks really fun to play, which surprised me since I was convinced he would be shit. Luigi's Mansion, Astral Chain, NMH3 and the Zelda stuff was great.

>SMT
Atlus does it's own thing. Not even p5 showed up in a single PS conference. Not to mention smt v went into full dev in early 2018. They'll have nothing to show in less than 2 years.
>Bayo3
You're not getting anything before astral chain is out
>Metroid
They literally just said that they rebooted all development you fucking retards. How the fuck will they have anything to show so soon

i thought e3 lasts until the 16th? not onions though so i wouldnt know

this is what happens when based Sony doesn't show up to carry E3 like they always do

>show a bunch of games
>show gameplay for everything
>waaaaah but I wanted THESE games
Fuck off, everything but pokemon was fucking great.

>half a year until the only good thing from E3
>can't even port the few remaining Wii U games over
>not a peep of SMT
My Switch... it gathers dust...

What console is the flight simulator on Xbox one or scarlet? They didn’t specify half their shit, just slapped an ambiguous 2020 release date on all that shit.

e3 has been absoulte garbage since 2007. you are just growing up

I'm surprised Nintendo didn't announce more DLC. Games like Mario Party seem perfect for it.

daemon x machina and Astral Chain have sold me on the switch

If you thought Nintendo or Microsoft's E3 was shit, then nothing will ever please you. This has been the best E3 all generation, by far

>b-but botw

The only reason to expect Metroid at all was because of a leak that happened like two days before the direct. I'm not too bummed out that it was a no show. Not to mention all of those have at least gotten updates from the devs saying they're still being worked on.

I like the look of BotW2 because I liked BotW1 but it's not coming out for like, two years so why fucking think about it. Even the fucking Banjo DLC is half a year away

Fire Emblem had no gameplay, and I don't care about it. Looks like a shitty Wii game with soulless visuals and shitty animations for everything.
No new Zelda gameplay.
NMH3 had no gameplay.
Don't care about Pokemon.
Still no date for Luigi's.
No SNES Online, or more shit for NSO in general.
No SMTV, but okay, they might show it of at TGS Atlus themselves.
Wanted MP trilogy.
It was still a good Direct, but why do you expect people to have Drone-like behavior and kiss the ground Nintendo walks upon?

E3 this year proved its always best to own a PC

>cadence and Mario this month
>builders and mua a month later
>astral chain and fe a month later
>dxm a month later
>dragon quest, pokemon and Zelda remake in the same period if you want them
lmao the next few months are great as fuck for switch, stay salty, nogaemstation

Nintendo was decent this year but as a whole E3 was a letdown, primarily because we are in the fading last moments of the current console gen. Most of what we saw this year was either re-runs of last years content (and getting 2020 release dates) or CGI footage of games that don't even have a release date. All the big stuff isn't ready yet because it's next gen and can't be shown till next years E3.

FF7R being shown was amazing but it's quickly losing steam now that people are coming to terms with the reality of how fucking long its going to take to see the next episodes.

Brace yourselves for this year, there's clearly going to be a drought. Hopefully I can last until March 3rd.

I thought nintendo were getting better with the whole annoying games close to when they come out but I guess not. I HATE the trend of announcing something purely to generate hype years before it's going to actually be released- same shit happens with movies as well. I would much rather they have said nothing about SMTV or BOTW 2 until ~6 months before they come out because then you actually have something to look forward to reasonably quickly instead of just having it in the back of the mind. There's literally no point in even thinking about them because they're both going to be 2-3 years away or something ridiculous.

Fire emblem will be on treehouse today most likely.
Nobody wants you to praise anything, retard, just stop whining about it being “absolute garbage” when you yourself think it was a good direct.

the only thing sony is capable of carrying is this L

>no more heroes 3
>panzer dragoon remastered
>breath of the wild 2
>seiken densetsu 3 remake and western release
>banjo in smash
>fire emblem three houses was hiding a very good secret
>luigi's mansion 3 looks absolutely amazing
>animal crossing moves from governing a town to founding a town still no trains though
>daemon x machina fixes every issue except that it's running on unreal engine
>ultimate alliance 3 has the most stacked roster in the history of marvel games that aren't pay 2 win gacha shit
>astral chain looking excellent
I was considering selling my Switch on monday, now I'm having to budget in the money to buy all of these fucking games

Fire Emblem is Julay.

I never said it was garbage you stupid faggot. Your post was about people can't complain because everything but Pokemon was shit. I just listed shit to complain about. The Direct wasn't 10/10, it was just good and had more problems than Pokemon

To be honest that's fine. 2019 had some big releases in the beginning of the year, now we all have time to catch up on our backlogs. I'm playing Dark Souls 1 and Baldur's Gate 1 right now and have hundreds of other games waiting to be played. Plenty to look forward to next year, too.

Dumbass, they are starting tree house today with fire emblem game play. They just started the Zelda and nmh3 development. What the fuck did you want them to show?

>Fire Emblem had no gameplay
Because we're getting 100% gameplay in just a couple of hours.

>most likely
It was confirmed by the end of the last stream. They'll starting with Fire Emblem.

He said we got gameplay for everything. Factually untrue.
Don't care about Fag Emblem. Shit combat animations, shit art style and shit graphics.

>I never said it was garbage you stupid faggot
>So E3 was absolute garbage this year right? >Even Nintendo were shit
>inb4 I’m not op
Then fuck off and don’t reply to me with ideas you built up in your head, you retarded faggot.

E3 isn’t over, retard.

>No SNES Online, or more shit for NSO in general
JUST FUCKING HACK YOUR SWITCH

>i implied shit I didn't mean
You're a fucking idiot. Learn to write you illiterate, mongoloid inbred catamite.

>three houses secret
What is it?

>wash waaah my subjective feefees take precedence over objective reality
Fuck right off, you butthurt nigger. The op called the direct shit when it was objectively good because he wanted them to show other things. Eat shit and die, you whining estrogen-fueled faggot.

>objective reality
And with each new post, you reach new heights of idiocy and faggotry. Keep crying you pansy ass faggot fruit fuck.

Bend over and have sex, sweetie

I think this has more to do with the way they roll out Directs. They don’t save/rush announcements for E3 anymore like that.

All three of those could get a proper announcement a few months down the line, there’s no way to know.