New BR mode

Why did Todd do this?

anyone who played Fallout76 will realize that in this community pvp is considered a bannable offense and as big a taboo as bestialty or incest.

Player Base ABSOLUTELY hates ANY pvp; so much so that pvp is technically removed from main game mode.

Some of the things that happened when i tried PvP
>some noble sounding Englishman accused me of harassment and ordered me to stop in a formal tone

>some guy LITERALLY started shrieking loudly in terror

>was told over and over to go play Fortnite

the best part is that half weapons/armor in this game were created for Pvp and theres huge trading market for them ONLY to never be used in Pvp

Attached: injghjgdex.jpg (299x168, 12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/fo76/comments/a1xlsh/i_feared_a_griefers_paradise_but_its_carebears_i/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

it's fun. fuck off

just play fortnite. its funner, free, and doesnt have floaty gunplay

It's unironically fun and I say that as someone who hates battle royale.

just shoot them in the face anyway

>>some noble sounding Englishman accused me of harassment and ordered me to stop in a formal tone
>>some guy LITERALLY started shrieking loudly in terror
>>was told over and over to go play Fortnite
If this is true I might pick the game up...
Would you get reactions like this more often than not, or less?

only problem i have is it taking so long to find a game.

oh and the mouse lag

i got some dope fucking cards; frog jump, 15%dmg, shotgun master

i am death

Their obviously trying whatever sticks, trying to appease the knuckle dragging casuals is their primary goal and shit like this usually works.

Glad they did this to be honest. There was no other way to fight and shoot other players.

one time out of 4 PVP initiated. most people use microphones in this game so its great for lulz

>one time i did pvp with a group and destroyed their cuck shed and they threatened to get me banned because they recorded my pvp activity

>another time a guy came begging to me to never do pvp with his timid friend ever again

>another time a level 300 dropped out of the game for 5 months because i destroyed a plant in his camp. He IMMEDIATLY pulled the internet cord when he heard the plant breaking

im telling you; in this game PvP is the ultimate taboo

hahahah, that sounds awesome.
I'll get it when it goes F2P.

>when some random fuck comes and starts destroying your base and you're not even there
Well fuck you too.

Don't play if you don't like it.

the butthurt was so huge that now you cannot destroy camps anymore in main game mode :^)

OP here. pvp is technically removed from main mode now

Play the survival mode then, you get more XP and PVP is global, so you can jump other players. Loot penalties are the same so you only loose junk loot. You can take your inventory back and forth so it's like the dark zones in the Division.

Attached: 1553611479286.jpg (772x576, 72K)

classic cuck response. Joke's 100 on you. i sold my account for $200 (purchased at $13)

i would OF sticked to survival mode if it had the following

>player location on map
>more players per map
>if players there were not all snipers hiding in bushes in hills

Oh really?
Fucking lol.
I'll pass then. Goddamned carebears.

basically Beth created a Carebear's paradise without even realizing lol. the anti griefing system in place renders the game pve only MAKING the always online element useless

reddit.com/r/fo76/comments/a1xlsh/i_feared_a_griefers_paradise_but_its_carebears_i/

All the 76 players love it.

That's what Survival mode is for u dumb cunts.

jumping in on fads.

your toxic, go away!

Attached: xxTrigger.jpg (400x247, 94K)

I personally enjoy nuclear winter, just wish I had friends to play it with.

In a game where PvP is non-existant, adding a BR mode is not that big deal, and can actually help bringing more player into the franchise

also, it's just a mode, the core game ain't going to change

I'm looking forward to the roadmap, the new NPCs and shit
Bethesda had so much shit throw at them at least one year ago, but they listened to the audience
the game is shit, but for comparison, what R* is doing with RDO is fucking unfair and ridicolous

Attached: Fallout76_RoadMap_1920x1080_WildAppalachia-10-EN.jpg (1920x1080, 866K)

PvP is all nice, but wouldnt it be much better when they finished the main game first?
late game is non existent from what I hear

Late game is literally leveling up and doing the same nuke zones over and over , right now.

They are taking their sweet sweet time with adding raid dungeons into the game.

WOOOOOOOOOO
YEEEEA!

>Why did Todd do this?
He's not even involved dude

Is this game even fun if you want to play alone? The NPCs update is nice and you will probably get companions too. And it's going pretty cheap in EB games

fuck off todd

People are anti playing this trash?

NPC wont be added until Nov.
its the DLC after 'Nuclear Winter' that will come soon
as someone who has this game I can tell you to wait. sure its cheap now but it will be cheap many times this year, Christmas sales for sure.

>fun alone
the team that made the map did a good job. its fun to explore the different locations (the first time). after you've seen everything there is nothing to do like said