I preordered this the day it came out but I'm having doubts now...

I preordered this the day it came out but I'm having doubts now. It seems like it would make more sense to pirate it and refund my preorder, especially because pirates will get all the bonus dlc content.

What do brehs?

Attached: 5D2D50A2-4382-4016-AD92-6F575501EA12.jpg (214x236, 13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

eurogamer.net/articles/2018-12-05-troubling-gog-tweets-a-fired-cd-projekt-employee-and-the-spectre-of-gamergate
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>I bought this thing without knowing what it is but it seems like getting it for free is better, am I missing something bros????
Welcome home me hearty.

refund your preorder and pirate it when it comes out

refund cause CDPR is a racist, transphobic company

im just gonna buy it

I've been waiting for it for like five years so I kneejerk bought it with my steam wallet
WHAT THE? really brehs...

>I preordered
but why?

>millions spent on marketing
>very little gameplay shown, and what was shown was absolutely horrible
how about you avoid this game completely

>all the bonus dlc content.
such as?

i have like $900 in my steam wallet from selling csgo knives

>bonus dlc content.
The fuck are you talking about? There are no bonus DLC content you retard. CDPR said that what you get is what everyone is going to get, there is no DELUXE or MEGA ULTRA PACK incentive, there is only standard and collector's edition.

CDPR released 15 DLCs for Witcher 3 for free and only charged for the expansions what's this bonus DLC

Then you don't really loose any money?

There's no bonus dlc, just extra shit like the Cyberpunk 2020 manual who you van download.

>buying singleplayer games
>PREORDERING singleplayer games
fucking cuck faggot kys

>I preordered this the day it came out but I'm having doubts now.
>I don't have patience now I have buyers remorse

How about work enough hours to pay for it so it doesn't matter that you bought it

E3 is for trailers because every game only gets a short time slot.

Attached: 1516373472175.jpg (452x905, 73K)

>A smash thread dies from OP's shitty thread.
Pirate it then. Like anyone cares what you do with your money you attention mongling tranny.

Attached: 1558892430627.jpg (637x765, 58K)

seething wagie

ok how does that excuse the embarrassing gameplay that we got

>fucking cuck faggot kys
calm the fuck down you pissbaby

>preordering from Steam instead of GOG
Brainlet

>preordering
Brainlet

>what was shown looks absolutely horrible
sunfag cope is so sad

Attached: cyberpunk racing.png (1920x1080, 1.36M)

this

>preordering games

stupid consumers

Someone explain preordering to me. I'm an almost 30 year old boomer and I never understood what that is about. Do people think Steam or GOG will run out of copies on release day?

>Pre-ordering
>Pirating because of worthless DLC
How about you stop being stupid and just buy it a few months after it comes out.
It's a massive open world RPG, it's undoubtedly going to be broken and janky when on day 1.

i really hate pre-orders, but you just convinced me.
I'll get the collectors edition.

is that screenshot supposed to support your point or mine

It was originally to solidify your physical copy from a store for super hyped games that sold out on the first day. But even that was wishy-washy at best, with employees selling your copy off anyway and telling you to just deal with it and get your copy on the next shipment.
Now? I have no fucking idea why it still exists or why anyone willingly gives their money away for nothing at all other than an I.O.U. 1 game.

Mine retard

>another middle-aged white man with a gun

Low IQ individuals ( also known as NPCs ) who also happen to not be satisfied with their lives will cling to any semblance of hope that their life will get better.
So whenever a product is announced, they block out all judgement that might tell them it's bad. That way they can be excited and avoid suicide for a little longer.
Corporations encourage this behavior because it makes them a lot of money

WHY CAN'T WE HAVE A COOL GAME COVER, FUCK

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-05-08-00h42m05s668.png (1920x1080, 2.66M)

no it wasn't, it was just a regular first person rpg/shooter
the only shitty thing about it so far is that they bring fucking hollywood actors into the game

What is it about cdpr that draws a special kind of shitposter on Yea Forums

I hate the idea of preorders but you just sold it, Im buying !

redpilled desu

>I preordered
stupid fuck

Teenagers, especially Americans, see Poland as the bastion of the white race.

Who cares about game covers ?
I dont care if it is a white male or nigger spreading her legs, its just a a case cover !
And who buys physical pc games now days ?

they're actually not racist or transphobic so you can cancel it, user

this
just consume, dont think about it!

it's called being polish you xenophobic cunt

>regular
Exactly, the same console shit as always

the only people who preorder are cucks who do nothing but play games so they have nothing left to play so they preorder whatever bullshit gets announced so they have something new to play when it comes out after a long day of wageslaving

wage slaves might not have that much money in the near future,so better to spend it now

high iq post

that was not me (based OP)

That's depressing.

this. don't preorder the game from this terrible company Yea Forums, you are supporting transphobia!

Attached: tranny rage.jpg (1452x3040, 1.23M)

Witcher 3 had 16 free DLCs after premiere and same will happen with Cyberpunk

Truthfully, undeniably this.

when was the last time trannies weren't butthurt about everything? i don't get why would any sane company care more about like 500 twitter faggots than the 5+ million people who are actually going to buy the game

only explanation for why no man's sky sold more than zero copies. It was so obviously shit from the beginning.

What has been transphobic about Cyberpunk in their eyes?

>Peasant

wh*Te m*le on the cover

shit, seems like i've missed yet another sjw sperg. what's this one about? i can only see hate and no examples, so i'm not quite sure here

Attached: D8CRtMS.jpg (374x374, 41K)

pirate that peace of shit and buy switch with botw and smash

Seething trannies that you can never please unless you go out of your way to grovel on their feet, upset contrarians who can't stand general praise for literally anything and everything, piratefags who hate looking like fucking scumbags when told to support good companies and looking for wide-reaching excuses to continue doing what they doing like they are in some sort of shitty anonymous cause, weebs with weeb-centric goals who see a western game getting praise a considerable threat in their brainaddled minds.

That's who.

Attached: resetera.jpg (1232x879, 186K)

This

they once made some "did you assume their gender" joke on twittter. yeah, thats all.

didn't "did you assume their gender" come from the sjw crowd to begin with, which got used to mock them?

this one tranny spent hours seething on twitter over the fact that there is a white male on the cover

Attached: 1560184476774.png (800x4145, 1.06M)

yes
they say such retarded things you don't even have to invent anything new to mock them, just say the same shit they say and they will get angry

Cyberpunk twitter posted "Did you just assume their gender?" to somebody else sometime last year and the trannies are still fucking mad about it, even after they fired the guy running their social media and the trannies witch hunted his family with death threats.

>Cyberpunk twitter posted "Did you just assume their gender?"
It's okay when they do it

Actually, the guy is still in CDPR. The guy who got fired was the one who made a stab regarding gamergate and he worked for management under GoG. Trannies still mad CDPR did nothing regarding that twitter guy and just simply deleted the tweet, now they want to call them transphobes. CDPR are fucking based.

eurogamer.net/articles/2018-12-05-troubling-gog-tweets-a-fired-cd-projekt-employee-and-the-spectre-of-gamergate

Attached: GOG-noscale.webp.jpg (1280x1632, 288K)

>This box has a Clockwork Orange poster on its wall
is this a bad thing? i thought lgbtqwerty can at least enjoy a good movie

Attached: b0a0991a1070f16a9f49ab487c593a1cc154591d_full.jpg (184x184, 7K)

Same here. Despite CDPR having US offices they don’t acknowledge pride or LGBT people as a company with any positive notions. Many gaming companies and outlets both in and out of the USA acknowledge their LGBT employees. Why don’t they? With their history in tweets (extreme transphobia and sexism) and silence in public, I’d love to know if they care about this.

There was also the weirdness where a dev on their Discord said they won’t do any similar statements to the progressive one the Vampire The Masquerade Bloodlines 2 put out which takes a firm stance and vows to represent LGBT people and even mental illness well.

Also who writes “cocksucker” as an insult still for fictional future settings?

So I’m conflicted. They’ve casted doubt on themselves, and left it there.

Well trannies are like .01% of the market so catering to them is retarded

Here's your (You), cocksucker.

your gog is irrelevant, just like win 7, stupid boomer

John Wick Cybersex Dog

how dare they, fuck those guys, fallout 4 only had like 10 like how greedy can you get, fucking cdpr "our guys" lmao

>companies and outlets both in and out of the USA acknowledge their LGBT employees
why the fuck would company acknowledge employees of any kind whatsoever.
Just do your job I don't care what you do afterwards

>almost 30 year old
that makes you a millenial my friend

And 50% of the threads here are about them.

people pre orders crap cause the jew likes to place exclusive content tied to it

>large businesses are my friend
lol

Cd projekt isn't homophobic, transphobic or racist, they just have a homophobic, transphobic and racist audience. This is why they take care of controversies quietly, they don't wanna upset that part of their audience. They're pro-lgbt, they have lgbt characters in their game and Keira Metz' face model was a trans woman. If you think they're transphobic then you're wrong no matter if you approve or disapprove of that.

Attached: CD projekt red at a pride parade in Warsaw.jpg (960x602, 104K)