GTA Thread

Where is it, Lads?

Attached: 39834784578932489745.jpg (1280x1890, 283K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7Nuz_w3xLKM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Grand Theft Auto VI Six 6

Give it another 4 years

HAHA HA HAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 847325935479.jpg (435x512, 40K)

u forgot beta

There's an article where Houser says no gta 6 in trump times so at the very least 2021

I know. I don't think dan realizes this can go beyond trumps presidency.

Attached: DqRyBzFWkAACR68.jpg (670x306, 62K)

She looks retarded

It's easy to do this make a GTA that is based on the past like Vice City and San Andreas, two well known for being the best entries in the series

Yeah hopefully they start writing better stories. More gritty and realistic less cartoonish satire

>two well known for being the best entries in the series
But not the best selling

>Both intense liberal progression and intense conservatism are both very militant, very angry. It is scary but it's also strange and yet both them seem occasionally to veer towards the absurd.
Rockstar confirmed based on yet unforeseen levels

You know this is just an excuse for them to keep milking GTAV right?

Yeah it's not like Rockstar just made another game that left all their competitors in the dust desperately hoping they can compete

this honestly, would love a GTA set in the late 90s/early 00s when skater culture and punk/pop/alt rock was relevant

gaming isn't the obscure shutin hobby it was 15 years ago, every game sells significantly more nowadays

I don't even care at this point, Rockstar seems to have completely lost the ability to make a fun game after 4.

There were always radical fence sitters, Although they are more left leaning today, They are only doing what they are told. Like most.

Not in this political climate, rockstar themselves said as such

Best selling PS2 game, And highest rated game in the series by both critics and players, Pleb

We will have war before 6 is out.

Will not be done until Blumpf is not a president anymore, then a 6 year development cycle, so I'd say 2030.

>obscure shutin hobby it was 15 years ago
Maybe 30 years ago. Every fucking normie played CS 1.6

are you all retarded? there was a leak confirming GTA6 was coming out in late 2020 to late 2021

Read the thread

Then it would have to be announced last year. Any R* fag knows they delay their games

>play as woman
>try to hijack car
>one punch
>WASTED
>chased by cops
>caught after 20 feet
>jump off twelve feet
>broken in half
Let alone all the implications of a woman trying to go full hustle on white trash and basketball americans without being drugged, raped and left on the side of the road.

yes in lan's once or twice a week, nowadays full blown normies play videogames at home on a daily basis

youtu.be/7Nuz_w3xLKM

Attached: 1546711601363.jpg (1024x768, 58K)

you retarded zoomer americans think that every fucking thing has to pick a side and shovel shit at the opposite side
it's totally normal to criticize both sides
satire in art is not necessarily political action

>americans are such a joke that satire would be less funny than the real thing

Regarding rape. Why is it so much worse to show rape in games, but murdering people is okay? If I want to rape, let me.

Rape is worse than murder

gta is played out. we need bully 2

:^(

Giving women rights was a mistake.

no one dared yet

>it's totally normal to criticize both sides
And that's what a centrist is, You bumbling cretin.

They just finished RDR2 with the full might of their company I doubt they were making GTA at the same time.

>it would be out of date within two minutes
You mean like GTAV was? Those Facebook and hipster jokes were outdated before the game even released. This is why contemporary settings suck.

no you fucking idiot
there are leftist comedians who do satire about both left and right wing
doing satire is not taking a political stance
also why the fuck would people in the uk want to take a side on american politics

They were.

Attached: 141656425754.jpg (1800x1300, 1.34M)

How is forcefully fucking someone worse than murder? Strange norms.

>there are leftist comedians
Christ. Listen to yourself. You do know they live in america and admit to being obsessed with their culture and hollywood?

>weeb shit

Get fucked

well even the sex minigame that isn't even accessible in gta sa sparked more controversy than the possibility of killing random people
I guess americans are afraid their guns will be taken away if they ban a game about mass shootings

>Haha, I'm a centrist, I never make any decision whatsoever, the truth is always in between, checkmate, people who have convictions!
Man, I think I grew out of Rockstar's shitty satyre desu.

there are, not they are

if it's not a recreation of GTA2's futuristic cyberpunk setting then I'm not even bothering

I want my dystopian GTA and I wanted GTA5 to be it

Attached: 1464500032694.jpg (879x657, 58K)

Alot has changed since the PS2 era they can't pump out 3 GTAs in 4 years anymore their game production slowed last gen and they had 1000 people on RDR2. Most they have for GTA is ideas right now.

Unironically because of the patriarchy.

>the only sides are sjw feminazis and alt right rednecks drumpfags
yikes

Better vote Hillary in 2020 if you want another GTA in your lifetime.

this is your mind on modern american politics
one can't even make a light hearted satire nooo you have to pick your side of delusional losers

Anyway point is, They don't take a political stance and mock both sides, That's a centrist, If you want even more proof listen to Lazlows IRL radio show

Just play CP77 nerd

is it mandatory to take a political stance in a fucking videogame? a fucking GAME

>I want my dystopian GTA and I wanted GTA5 to be it
Sounds like you would be interested in GTAO. They have your sci fi shite

nah sounds really lame

No it's not, Same way you don't have to make political jokes, But they do anyway.