psnprofiles.com/xLukk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i have

Attached: file.png (893x180, 102K)

no, I don't have autism.

Yeah

Attached: hk.jpg (333x162, 39K)

All the PS2 GTAs and IV

I wanted to 100% the crash trilogy but after finishing all three games and doing relics it glitched out at the third one where it wouldn't give me a relic for a time challenge.

>caring about achievements
Cringe.

I only try to 100% games that I enjoy and are single player only. Any multiplayer achievements require way too much time or expects you to be in the right place at the right time.

>not caring about achievements

you must be shit at games

no, some are just too time consuming or rng dependent.

same

half-life 2 is pretty easy to 100%

F-Zero GX.

Was my proudest 100% completion. Then, because someone decided to be a dick and not allow save transfers, my completion died with the memory card.

Yeah.

Attached: bborn.jpg (298x204, 20K)

Only p5, and that's cause I wanted to play NG+ and thought 'might as well'

Far too many, fucking hate achievement/trophies they suck the fun out of playing games...
I wish I wasn't too.

Randy pls go

>look upon my works, and despair!

I don't believe you, post profile

The few times I've actually thought "I think I might try to 100% this game" there's usually some bullshit thing about it that prevents me from doing so, e.g. a ridiculously high number of collectibles randomly strewn about a very large map, multiplayer only achievements that require very specific setups, etc., etc.

Every game I can.
I have autism.

Oblivion and kingdom hearts 1

Yessir

Attached: lisa.png (388x228, 70K)

One of the only games, I usually never care about them at all, I don't even bother looking at them.

Attached: Achievements.png (945x230, 149K)

Funny you should ask, h-ha ha

Attached: ach.png (545x209, 66K)

So far Sekiro and Shadow of The Colossus Remastered. Bloodborne came close to 100% but I'm too lazy to get the last ending.

>get to 93%
>the last 7% will take tens of hours
>all just so you can say you 100% something
Absolutely retarded and I never went back. I still worry about 100% in every game even though I know I won't do it. It's stupid.

>Crash Bandicoot
>Ratchet and Clank 1,2 and 3
>Mirrors edge
>Assassins creed 1, 2 and 4
>medievil
>CTR
>SUPER CRAZY DELUXE GUITAR MANIA 3

Off the top pf my head, can't remember the full list since it is long as fuck. I aim to 100% every game I enjoy if there are no tedious as fuck minigames or anything similar.

payday 2 is the only game i've done that on steam, only because i joined a group to achievement hunt because theres shitloads of gear and unlockables tied to them
the only other game i 100%'d that i cared about was peace walker and bloodborne, that was through pure gameplay and nothing else

>reddit dog
Disgusting, what game is that?

How the fuck do you git gud at Death Sentence?

Yeah, I have many games where I got all steam achievements, but most of them are easy indie shit, so they don't really count.
This.
In the multiplayer games, most of the time, you are also too dependant on other players not fucking up to get achievements. RNG based games are not worth the effort too.

I can't be bothered trying, the game is practically deceased now

Attached: tightestcrewever.png (644x191, 55K)

payday 2

Attached: imgladitsover.jpg (838x215, 88K)

gayday 2, it has a lot of memey achievements, it even has the ragecomic tier masks, as well as several others
dodge, competency, and rushing. the game is easier than ever user, you can do that shit solo and have fun now

Dark souls 2

Isn't that the 1/3000 or whatever thing?

100 fishing quests

>Have you ever 100%'d a game?
I don't think so. If I have, it wasn't on purpose. I very rarely achievement hunt. If I do, it means I am bored of the core game, and when that happens I tend to play something else.

i have 100%'d so many games but i stopped a couple of years ago when i started making money and buying new games whenever im done with the ones that i have
its kinda of a curse to me because 100%ing a game was actually pretty fun

yeah fuck that, i never bothered with fishing at all and then i figured i'd try and you could only do one a day wow, ain't nobody got time for that
maybe for my 1.4 run i'll emphasise fishing instead of letting someone else do it

I was born with thick skin.

Attached: HM2.png (956x215, 89K)

According to steam I've 100%'d a few games but the only ones I can actually remember are Dragon's Dogma, Enter the Gungeon, RE2 Remake, New Vegas, Gunpoint, Legend of Grimrock 1, LISA, and Metro 2033. I also platinum'd Demon's Souls

I 100% Banjo Kazooie, Kirby Nightmare in Dreamland and Amazing Mirror, that last fucking door man.

yes but the game has to be at least decent and the achievements can't be too annoying to do because then it's not worth it at all

I’ve 100% multiple games. But I think the only one that stands out is DK 64. I even played my old save when the lost rainbow coin was found a few years ago
youtu.be/ym5DxvnPV4w

Attached: 7239A42B-6DB0-44AB-9276-80E97AA0A169.jpg (350x433, 17K)

Get on my level, fags.
Send help.

Attached: cheese.png (642x226, 86K)

fishing in early normal mode and early hardmode can give you a tremendous boost. getting a reaver shark early can boost your mining speed by a great margin, the falcon blade from iron crates will carry your ass until early hardmode and the bait/potions/gold are all great bonuses. also it's required for the cell phone

Not that hard

Attached: sek.jpg (942x294, 47K)

Around 100 games on steam and around 30 on ps4

Steam says I have 100% on two games. One is RE4 but I can't find the other one. I know I got all of the achievements in Halo 3 and a few other 360 games a long time ago. I don't usually 100% games but I might start going for it more often.

>posts cheevos
>doesnt post game
janny delete this shitty thread

A few.

Attached: Untitled.png (961x183, 114K)

Of course

Attached: file.png (297x177, 53K)

i know what it can do, the reaver shark and crates to open in hard mode, plus the accessories being essential to reach the holy grail PDA
i just always let other people handle it while i did the real work of digging out vast tunnels of rock for all the mob grinders and underground farms and shit
i won't next time, i'll just focus on fishing and setting up easy access to various fake lakes

Nice!
Fun fact: did you know Pure Completion technically doesn't have to be your last achievement? There's 6 or 7 others you can have after it. Hate that shit.

Attached: 2019-06-12 01_53_48-Steam.png (337x169, 38K)

>want to 100% game
>It has shitty tacked on multiplayer no one plays achievements

Only one, but i really enjoyed the game, i consider going for hollow knight too before silksong

Attached: Capture.png (378x177, 28K)

sure, back when achievements didn't exist

>and the game has been delisted
Fuck you, Randy Bitchford.

Yes, I have. It was a horrible experience, never again.

Attached: Untitled.png (975x175, 98K)

One of the few games which doesn't feel like a fucking chore to 100%

Attached: Nier.png (926x200, 55K)

binding of isaac pre DLC and sekiro

>game goes up past 100% and caps at an arbitrary point
>there's still more to do after that point

I unlocked everything with SAM

Attached: Jap.jpg (324x479, 24K)

Try Civ 5

yes...

Attached: Help plz.png (1080x1080, 455K)

i have two which i am very proud of, spire and isaac

although they were both basically just grinds they are two games i am very good at, and i am not good at much

Attached: Untitled.png (428x472, 89K)

acouple on Xbox360, until i understood how meaningless it was.

Horse shit. It took me 8 hours to get the forlorn necklaces I needed to upgrade all the weapons.

I don't even think i had to grind for those. Only a couple of pristine screws and large batteries which are super easy to get. Other than that it was pretty damn easy.

Ah, you are talking about Automata. Never mind, then. That was so easy you could literally buy the trophies with in-game currency. The original NieR was a real tack hammer in the dick.

I know, I specifically tried to get Pure Completion as my last one.

Better plant those crops, nigga. YOU CATCH ALL THE FISH YET? NEED THOSE FOR EVERYTHING

The fish wasn't even a pain. I liked the fishing. The crops only took about 35 minutes. Nothing compared to having to kill those flying fucks in the desert for forlorn necklaces. You can't even zone out en route to them due to the scorpions.

Yes and then I realized it was a fool's errand and not something you can build happiness upon. It's about the journey, not the destination.

Yes

Attached: 6.png (525x215, 163K)

The problem is that a lot of people who play games do and many devs use that to their advantage to pad games and to nickel and dime them.

no its about playing the game because you want to not be cause your obligated to

Yeah, but not with 3rd party achievements
those are gay and you should hate yourself for caring about them

27 to be exact, can't be assed now that I'm older though.. have no time.

Attached: chrome_2019-06-12_17-35-46.png (181x82, 2K)

Based

To be honest they’re a huge waste of fucking time. The most fun I had in Dark Souls was well after getting the Dark Soul achievement without any obligation to do anything, and it’d probably have been better if I could have started just doing whatever I wanted.

>all the payday 2 achievements
OP are you ok

I agree user.

Kingdom Hearts 1

seems alright to me

Attached: file.png (222x77, 15K)

Gundam Musou, not entirely sure why, guess I was just bored.

only game i've actually wanted to

Attached: hmiami.png (514x166, 106K)

How can anyone take pc achievements seriously? You can unlock them with programs.

>safe skin farmers
>russians
>kids
>all using pirate perfection and other "mods"

Playing games you like to completion is fun

Yeah! That's why the completion percentage for every achievement is 100%... Oh wait.

I wanted to 100% Sekiro, but the Height of Technique achievement is just too much grinding for me.

Why do they make it cost so much to grind out the last few skill points? Is it really just padding?

Deus Ex HR and Heavy Rain/Detroit

I like achievements just as an extra incentive to replay things. Or when they point out easter eggs or other things that I wouldn't have found on my own.

Perhaps the point isn't to have them but to earn them?

Attached: 1533979253116.png (450x300, 56K)

Too bad that steam achievements aren't really reliable, many people just cheat with sam

Why? Are you trying to impress someone or be impressed?

>there are people that think achievements ruined games or make games unfun
just ignore them, retards
you don't have to do get trophies or achievements

Attached: pathetic.jpg (601x601, 19K)

see Anyone who thinks getting achievements is a dick waving contest is autistic.

a bit

Attached: achv.png (629x85, 7K)

psnprofiles.com/xLukk
Pshhhhh, nothin personnel kid

Attached: bro.png (870x63, 67K)

>35% avg

Attached: 1542634870680.png (534x552, 279K)

La Mulana

Attached: 1534467741257.png (629x311, 103K)

>gaystation

Attached: K E K.jpg (1024x782, 124K)

The game needs to be really good to go for 100% and of course not have retarded achievements
Or it needs to be only a little more effort than completing the game on a decent one
I remember very early on 360 that i came across ghost recon advanced warfighter and it had 3 achievements for topping the worldwide leaderboards............................

Attached: Munch.png (937x197, 110K)

I started playing this game to see how far I'd get since I wasn't good enough when it released but after 2 years I was able to finish it.

Attached: 1546556202856.png (800x608, 149K)

No, I have sex

I 100℅ twilight princess HD

Super Mario 64

Wow you beat Dark Souls... Congratulations... Such a hard game... Neat...

Attached: 1c7lfc.jpg (225x225, 8K)

achievements are a gimmick added for dumb zoomers who need their hands held through content

they're a retarded gimmick designed to trick you into thinking there's more to do than their actually is
a worthless waste of time

100%ing Payday 2 is a torture I would not want to inflict on my worst enemy

just like video games you fucking retard