Post yfw:

Post yfw:

>It's 2044.
>You eagerly fire up your PS8.
>You've just reached the final chapter of your brand new game that came out last week.
>It's finally time to defeat Sephiroth.

Attached: -9118815330335935169.jpg (800x800, 101K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Vdh4TqWFfX4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Finally...

Nurse, please clean my ass.

1) tfw completely forgot what happened previously in the story

But...

How did they get me to buy the first 6 chapters?

That's ok. The 16K remaster of chapters 1-8 are coming out next month. You can pick up each for only $90.

>yfw 32k remaster SUPERNOVA closeup

>2044
>PS8

you mean login on your Amazon Games account, right?

Only way we are getting to 2044 is if all SJWs are hanged, in which case I am fucking excited and happy all day every day.

mom
pp hard
tif make stiff
need cumy

>2044
>PS8
You have fucked up big time son

youtube.com/watch?v=Vdh4TqWFfX4
PS9 will be out in 2078

worst timeline confirme

>He doesn't know that's a commercial for the ps9 mini to hook all the nostalgia folks 30 years later.
Wew lad.

Honestly, at least I would be able to pirate it on a computer that would be an elite super computer by today’s standards and play an unfathomably massive game.

The remake is honestly too ahead for its time, however it is nice that at least one game is this big so we can play it and see.

>Unfathomably massive game

Yes, 1997 is unfathomable.

You misread my post. The game remake series is going to have a story line of 800+ hours or something.

Seek mental help before you kill someone you sociopath

I misread my own post and forgot what it was.

I meant that games in the generation of the last game in the series will be unbelievably massive, and this game will be even bigger because of its 800+ hours

Both SJWs and /pol/tards/Nazis need to be hung, but all /pol/tards need to be tortured on cocaine ISIS style for ruining Yea Forums

>after paying 300 Creditdollars i can finish the game
Yeah!*coughts blood*

You're an idiot if you believe that. The more advanced graphical fidelity becomes the more manpower it takes to utilize that fidelity in terms of graphics and animation. If anything games far in the future will be photorealistic and be 30 minutes long at best.

Of it’s such a problem, they could just downgrade the graphics of gajes

>ff7r means new tifa figma
oh hell yes

Alzheimers.

You make this post as a joke but it could actually happen.

Oh, it's no joke user.

>playing Final Fantasy 7 Remake when they just announced the Final Fantasy 7 Remake Remake
lmao you can barely see their skin pores in the regular remake. in FF7RR you can literally zoom the camera into Tifa's reproductive system.

>tfw you defeat sephiroth
>tfw golden saucer DLC announced
>tfw character side quests DLC announced
>tfw vincent and yuffie DLC announced
>tfw chocobo breeding DLC announced
>tfw emerald & ruby weapon DLC announced

>He doesn't know know that the FFVII remake remake will feature Tifa wrapped in Eskimo furs to prevent any showing of skin.

Oh, sweetie.

mark my words: playing the entirety of FF7's content in the remake will cost hundreds of dollars and span multiple console generations

Don't forget that it will also take longer to finish being made than the years of life you have left.