Unironically the best game announced at e3

>Unironically the best game announced at e3

Attached: 1560197494853m.jpg (1024x576, 73K)

ya drone expert just happens to be infront of you and being arrested by cops...

Unironically OP is ubisoft-tier retard

I kinda want to replay the original since I got it for free

The original is actually pretty fun and was a good foundation to build the series from, despite the backlash over the visuals being downgraded from E3 to release. That being said, it's a shame that WD2 and WD:L seem absolutely terrible.

>can play as anyone
>game is fully voiced
>dialogue changes based on who you're playing
>charcaters refer to each other by name
>the dialogue changes if you die
>unique dialogue for coming back to the quest as a new guy and talking about the previous guy
lmao, biggest fucking bullshot trailer I've seen since Watch Dogs 1, if that was somehow even true (which it obviously fucking isn't) that would be like 150 gigs of voice files alone.

brown hands made this post

It's probably Oblivion levels of VAing. I assume there will be 10 core characters, and the "anyone can be in your crew" characters will have the same 6 actors voicing the same lines.

Yeah right.

There will obviously be a lot of stuff you hear over and over again. It will probably be oblivion levels of voice actor repetition.

That being said, it’ll still probably be fun and I like the premise. I think building my own dedsec terrorist group will be fun and the permanent death will make everything more tense

Oblivionmind

yeah, that was my reaction too. there's no way some of these features won't be massively stripped back by release

driving sucks, otherwise it's okay
wd2 is underrated, I took it as parody and it was very enjoyable comedy game for me

>scan possible recruite
>identifies as Xe/Xer but only on odd days
>graduated in women studies
>lives from gov handouts
>still fights the gov
>Skill: mean twitter posts and doxing advocate
Oi dis our guy m8s

Attached: americanstudent.jpg (640x480, 124K)

Wow videogames sure are unrealistic!

>Thinking anything UbiSoft shows off will ever be how the game will actually be like.

Is it a parody? I'm honest to God not even sure to this day if it's intentionally the way it is

there was an interview with one of the devs about this. Apparently it will have 20-30 templates. All the templates will have unique voices, animations, etc. And they will modulate the voices to try and avoid obvious repetation.

Rent-free

yup, ubsisoft marketing at work
it will be same as brotherhood system.
I'm quite sad about it, it's min maxing nightmare. It's looter shooter people collector game, hate that.

I will wait for the reviews but I'm interested.

wd2, ac origins, ac odyssey, division 2 all ended up looking exactly the same as their e3 demos. I think they have learned their lesson.

Ubisoft games are for faggots.

I don't know what they intended, but it is parody for me, it's very enjoyable when you stop taking it seriously at all.

It is way too good to be true with its dynamic storytelling angle. That's some Baldur's Gate 2 stuff they're trying to hawk there, and they're either bullshitting people or naive enough to be crushed under the weight of their ambitions.

Of course, then I realized how blatantly political the game seems to be as it carried on, then the retard came on-stage and actually had such a lack of professionalism as to use "post-Brexit" as a timescale.

It pisses me off, because assassin granny is a genre that has been dead for decades.

Ubisofts e3 'gameplay' may as well have the not actual gameplay printed at the bottom, shit is fake and the real game is downgraded to hell.

its similiar to gta 5. It's mostly a parody/satire with undertones of seriousness.

i dont know why people still say this has simply not been true for years now. Watch Dogs 2 e3 gameplay can be recreated in the actual game to a tee, for example.

shills still dont know how to greentext after all these years im fucking amazed

assassin granny what other examples do you remember? I honestly can't. It's the only time I laughed at e3.

Brexit Bad

Attached: 5652724562456.jpg (205x246, 18K)

don't bother answering shitposts, those people are equal to twitch chat parrots.

Just looks like the first watchdogs when they announced it, they try and make everything look like it's not scripted and emergent gameplay, but in reality it will still be a shallow post farcry3 ubisoft open world game with all the usual suspect systems.

HAHAHAHAHA GRANDMA SWEARING XD XD X DDD

>London is a liberal shit hole that vote.
>Brexit happened.
>Instant Right Wing Deportation Squad.
Please don't tell me leftard actually believed this.

Attached: How puzzling.jpg (1280x720, 101K)

she didn't though.

Why is video game dialogue so cringy? Has it always been like this?
Whoever wrote the script for that reveal trailer would've been laughed out of the industry in any respectable industry.

Attached: 1555711635370.jpg (952x960, 145K)

It's been underrated on Yea Forums, looks like.a big improvement on the last one, in terms of the environment. It feels cluttered and dense. And the NPC mechanic looks fun and innovative. Of course appearances can be deceiving though

they simply played on 1984 popularity
nobody actually cares about UK

Masks are fucking cringe.
Why would you dress as a larp in an insurrection and not go with a classic ski mask.
Shit game won't buy.

Excuse me, I believe the trailer was right, Greatest City on Earth.

So it's a game where you play as The Ralph Retort?

Attached: cropped-12compressBLACKLOGOBLwrHtm.png (512x512, 43K)

It's a satirical take on San Fransisco/Silicon Valley tech culture. Actually there's a mission where you go to a place like Google, it's pretty fun

Dialogue is a tragedy, it looks like those French Yanks at Ubiwank watched a Guy Ritchie movie once and added COR BLIMEYS to every playable cunt.

Oi oi you cahnts, you betta buy my fahckin game like a strait shootah, else you gahnna get yer head kicked Awight! You cahnts!

>no show today

has he finally lost it?

>if you like anything other than japshit then you're a shill

Attached: Screenshot_20190612-141558_Chrome.jpg (1080x2220, 653K)

WD2 is really fun if you like stealth action with NPC trolling.
the story is painful, however.

who are you quoting?

>Only cool dude besides the ex-MI5 guy gets fucking rinsed in 30 seconds
Yea nah

Shill or with genuinely shit taste, so pick your poison.

that actually looks exactly like what a shillbot's account profile would look like

>Imagine being this out of touch with real world

I appreciate the granny gang idea and permadeath of operatives.
Other than that it's trash.

You forgot
>Eastern Germany tier surveillance-state before Brexit
>mild wah wahs
>Eastern Germany tier surveillance-state after Brexit
>FOKING BRIKXET

Have sex shillcel

>>Unironically the best game announced at e3
>masked DJ hAck3rz as playable characters

Cool.

Its pretty sad that Watchdogs is in the top 10 games shown at E3 just because so little was shown.

At least it seems like an improvement over SF

>imagine having sex

>all the good guys are black or muslim
>all the bad guys are white englishmen

Attached: 1559285845353.jpg (776x1054, 124K)

Hi, whats new with you

Wouldn't even be mad if they had this but if you're dumb enough to take him along xe gets BTFO almost immdiately after combat starts.

This game is gonna be DOWNGRADED even harder than the original.

Grandma combat was the highlight. Only reason I'm interested honestly. Probably wait until they hand out free copies or something though

its amazing how watch dogs gets 3 games purely on marketing alone

Compare to the CoD trailer where you play as heroic black policeman taking down the wh*toid terrorist

>unironically shilling ubisoft on Yea Forums
I hope they're paying you well

It’s funny because Far-Right parties are rising within the EU, so if we stayed in the EU we’d likely get a stronger fat-right influence among the UK.

These dipshits think the EU is some utopian liberal project.

>The original is actually pretty fun
No it actually pretty fucking isn't. The shooting is horrible and there's nothing to do in the open world

>same shitty driving
>same shitty shooting
>LANDAN

I'd rather not.

>london a high tech, totalitarian dystopia where questioning the authority will immediately result in you being detained and shut up

so its set in future London after brexit fails and the eu swallows the UK?

First guy was white guy, white granny, white chav.
Ubisoft games always make their enemies bizarrely diverse now

Yeah, and that fact officially makes this E3 the worst ever. Fucking hell it was shit.

Prolly gonna be 15 characters or something with only the grandma having original animations while all other characters are the same in animations and the things they say only the voice changes

So essentially only 2 playable characters

>we can play as anyone in London
>everyone has a different story
No, dead sec has roles and you recruit NPC into those roles. The story line and missions are related to those roles, not NPC.
sure, NPC have different starting skills and flavor text
>gameplay ?
the same it has always been, chest high obstacles, asscreed "stealth"

I Imagine half of Yea Forums will turn on this game by the time it released, the other half will forget about it a week after the reviews

its classic ubisoft trash, where you do the same thing 100 times over for no real gain except a few words
when i trying playing it again on the 360 like a year ago, i found a check-in place that some faggot had been repeatedly visiting every day for like three years
why do people do this

>we had to drop these down to 6 voices - a white hipster male and female voice, a deep pitched bignigga and oprah voice, and some generic subspecies voice that can pass as asian, hispanic and arabic in a pinch
>oh and the animations are just one skeleton for males and one for females, and that only includes walking and running animations, the rest are identical

Same, this sub is retarded they are fooled by anything ubisoft doesnt even need shills to trick these morons

>this sub
back to plebbit faggot