ITT: Vidya Redpills

Good games are good.

Attached: 1560319051716.png (1106x1349, 76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_aB9hfM3WyE
youtube.com/watch?v=4cQOuRfieL0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

thats not a redpill, thats just common sense

Not true. I like Fromsoft games.

enjoyable memorable gameplay can be achieved with mediocre gameplay if the game doesn't have shitty mechanics and is saturated with garbage
>combat and shooting in stalker is fun, including dying
>combat and shooting in mhw is stale, including dying
etc

Shit level scaling aside, This is the last good TES game and achieved balance between fun combat mechanic and interesting concepts like spellmaking or acrobatics.

Nah. Fallout 4 has perfectly serviceable gameplay, it's everything else that's trash and we hate it to death.

What is good gameplay? Is it based on fun, or difficulty? Feedback or speed?

Attached: 1526821892772.png (250x250, 128K)

forgot image

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 115K)

Attached: gottem.png (1106x1349, 84K)

Good gameplay is something similar to King of the Dragon Pass or Hitchhiker's Guide to Galaxy.

Attached: 1560326968834.png (1106x1349, 85K)

That's saying that if someone is gay, then they should read it. Not that you're gay for reading it, nor that if you're not gay you shouldn't read it.

Low IQ pic

Attached: gottem.png (1106x1349, 50K)

>Difficulty
>Feedback
>Speed
All of these boil down to fun. Some people enjoy difficult, but surmountable challenges. Some people enjoy snappy feedback, responsive tight controls, or decisions that matter. Some people enjoy extremely quick action, or slow, methodical tactics. All of these can be considered good gameplay if the player is enjoying it.

So the true definition would be something like "a gameplay loop that provides an enjoyable hook in its genre without turning off players due to unneeded frustration or boredom."

>Steps up to mic, straightens tie, clears throat, taps mic.
>"This thing on?"
>Murmurs of assent.
>Clears throat again.
>"Minecraft good."
>The crowd excitedly begins to talk amongst themselves, many holding bated breath.
>"Fortnite..."
>A hush falls over the crowd, rapt attention held.
>"Bad."
>Suddenly, the crowd goes wild, screaming their praise, demanding awards, running over each other to hug a loved one. Whistles of elation are heard and many are seen sobbing. World peace is enacted in acknowledgement to this monumental speech that knit the world together.

This is an actual lie. Anyone who has been here long enough knows that Yea Forums's hyper negativity is a front for their collective bad taste.

This, however, has weight to it. We have legit, straightforward Gacha threads now. Not mobile games in general, but soecifically Gacha.

Attached: 1560326968834.png (1106x1349, 86K)

By that definition it would be fair to say Fortnite has good gameplay, and by extension that the OP is incorrect

Well, Fortnite does have good, unique gameplay. There's a reason why Yea Forums flocked to it in its early days.

Did you know that people DID like Fortnite here before it blew up into Sturgeon's Law central 24/7 Youtuber bait? Back then Playerunknown's Battlegrounds was the Fortnite game those people flocked to.

That's bullshit

Yea Forums will also laud putrid shit if you inset enough fan service or based! material.

so Yea Forums doesnt stick around for good gameplay

People did like the gameplay. It was everything else that turned them off to it. Allow me a different example: Celeste. It's a precision platformer, about a girl with issues who climbs a mountain to get over those issues. For the people who enjoy the story it's there, but for the people who hate the story (of which there are numerous here) they can skip 100% of it and go right from gameplay segment to gameplay segment. The gameplay loop is enjoyable enough to sustain that mentality.

Yea Forums will like any game as long as nobody else does.

/thread

This is more accurate

Tran's issues are yet to be represented adequately in video games.

Which one is this, user? I never beat Oblivion because it destroyed itself in my Xbox when I was 12 so I don't know if it's that one.

That's probably a modded character model, but I'm pretty sure the surroundings look like morrowind.

There are plenty of RPG Maker walking sims and amateur visual novels that deal with that.

This

Attached: chocke on my big fat red.png (1240x1384, 110K)

this is clownworld, take what you can give nothing back
I'm going to vote for whoever will give me the most free shit and then I'm going to spend my neetbux oppressing minorities

Yea Forums will like a game as long as it came out in the 90s for n64

Redpills are stupid, not one truth is universal. The only thing people prove when they're saying they are redpilled is that they're either too young to have made their own opinion or too far up their own ass to consider another point of view.
For instance, I think that Yea Forums will like any game that has good gameplay unless it's popular.

WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS

true
no place on the internet got more hipster faggots than Yea Forums

fascist fuck

left can't meme

This seems to be the case, considering how many tifa-threads I’ve seen yesterday.

transexualism is one of the symptoms about the degeneration of the western society. Instead of treating it as something which can be considered normal in society, it should be classified as a mental illness which causes more problems to individuals

Attached: 1533535135076.png (413x296, 180K)

Fire Emblem Fates is one of those cases where the story is so bad it actively turns people away from playing it despite having fairly good gameplay

jawohl.
hopefully the collapse of neoliberalism will make way for something better

>Did you know that people DID like Fortnite here before it blew up
honestly felt like a vocal minority and shills reposting the same old skins. Granted I'm talking about its initial release which was kinda laughed off, I don't even remember the battle royale release

Absolutely bullshit

truth

youtube.com/watch?v=_aB9hfM3WyE

Here's a redpill for you faggots.

Attached: Normiesphere.png (2506x522, 219K)

Attached: 43c.jpg (600x340, 33K)

What did he mean by this?

youtube.com/watch?v=4cQOuRfieL0

Attached: 1560326968834.png (1106x1349, 102K)