What happended V huh? were the game that supposed to kill kojimadroms hahahaahahahahahah

What happended V huh? were the game that supposed to kill kojimadroms hahahaahahahahahah

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 34K)

What you is talking?

v was hyping konami little surprise announcement....

Excuse me sir, what planet are you from?

it okay you got btfo, now just coping.
sorry no metal gear for you

What did they show in their presentation anyway? I didn't see it.

they announced a pc engine mini with 6 games while the entire planet thought it would be reliated to MGS or SH because konami called it a " special announcement "

>V
kys newfag

>pc engine

They are still fucking stupid as ever since Kojima left. They're nothing but toiler paper that you wipe your ass with right now and can't keep their company up.

Attached: 1556987173767.png (593x637, 361K)

lol

Just about fucking nothing, which is pretty much what everyone with half a brain expected.

Announcement got over hyped. if a MG/CV/SH is announced it's for a states of play/Gamescom/TGS/Games award.

PC engine mini is alright for the old fags i guess.

The real question is why Contra rogue corps is so ugly, the director actually is a very big guy for the Contra serie and the gameplay look pretty fun, but jesus the game is VERY ugly

Attached: Contra_-_Rogue_Corps_-_01.jpg (1000x563, 166K)

Probably is a minor game with a small team and budget. Graphics either is the shittiest version of the Fox engine or UE4 when no budget.
makes me wonder, what is the main team doing...

Attached: sample06.png (1200x675, 1.32M)

I'll be happily buying Turbografx mini.

I was hoping they would at least announce they are fixing the arcade collection and that they are doing a tmnt collection next

I doubt they could do a Tmnt collection because of the licence, next collection is probably Suikoden or the Castlevania collection 2.
for the arcade collection, i guess you can blame the devs, it wasn't M2 like the two other, nor Konami. (who are working on Rogue corps and probably something else since Rogue corps seem to be a small budget game made by a small team.)

What main team? Konami shut down like 70% of their game studios

they have 1350 guy at KDE.
including 3/4 of the old kojipro, and some members of Team silent/suikoden team who stayed + some other members.

This contra seem to be made by the OG contra devs.

What the fuck is "V"? Who the fuck are you even talking to, retard?

they have 3 game studio, one who opened last year.

V is the protagonist of Cyberpunk

I got a feeling that is the main team bro

I doubt it.
They still have the old contra team, it's probably this one.
The main team is pretty big, doesn't match this game that seem to have a smaller budget than MGsurvive.

Literally worse than Bethesda