Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6JIdJbzvxtE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I thought Yea Forums hated nudoom

The gang is back

Attached: unknown-5.png (640x272, 206K)

So play some

>Yea Forums is one person
Nudoom is fun. It just has some flaws and things it does differently from the originals, for better or worse.

Attached: Hx8VpW6.png (1543x6892, 1.67M)

It does literally everything worse than the originals.

And that's not what
>for better or worse
means here

With the grapple shotgun, double jump and air dashes, all we need is proper momentum conservation and we will finally have a modern Unreal.

Also make some shit guys

Attached: Doom template.png (1000x800, 671K)

bump

Attached: Doom thread.png (1000x800, 727K)

>green text on green background
You fool

So what happened to doom guy? Why did he disappear for this rando to show up. And HE'S SO EPIC AND COOL AND WAY STRONGER THAN DOOM GUY

RIP Keen

>REEEEEEEE ITS NOT A PIXEL SOUP SO IS BAD REEEEEEEE
how can one play a game like "nu"doom and not enjoy it?

Never played Doom before except the roguelike Can I just get the 2016 version and play from there? Graphicswise it looks really slick and modern.

>(Archived 0 replies)
kek

You can, but OG Doom 1 and 2 is highly recommended just for paying tribute to one of the most important parts of PC gaming history.

You mean start with 2016 and then go back to Doom 1 and 2? Doesn't matter too much since they end up playing very differently. I'd urge you to play the first two Dooms at least once at some point though, especially since you can do so for free with ease.

Ah, I left part of what I meant to say out of my comment. I meant to say that if you weren't planning on going back to 1 and 2 after playing 2016, I'd urge you etc. etc.

Why Quake guy is Kylo Ren?

Attached: doom keen.png (1000x800, 713K)

Haven't played two of these

Attached: 1560327518833.png (1000x800, 762K)

HOLY SHIT GUESS WHAT!?

THERE ARE CHEAT CODES IN DOOM ETERNAL. AND GUESS THIS! You get them.....BY ACTUALLY PLAYING THE FUCKING GAME!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=6JIdJbzvxtE

HELL YEAH BROTHER I NEED SOME DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

I just kind of like how the monsters look and how you can shoot them and what not. But if I do enjoy it, maybe I'll try out the originals. I'm not really hardcore and the original games seemed quite hardcore with conservation of ammo, grouping, dodging or whatever. I just kind of want to shoot shit that looks really cool. Thanks for the help though.

What? WHAT!? How DARE you play Doom, the greatest game of all time, in any format other than the ORIGINAL Doom (NOT DOOM 2!!!!!!!!) from a floppy disk on MS-DOS ran with period-appropriate hardware. And no, source ports are NOT OK, not even so-called Chocolate Doom, despite what SOME "people" claim otherwise

If you have ever even THOUGHT about """"""""""""""D**M""""""""""""""" 2016 OR it's FAGGOT sequel, you are the worst king of fucking scum. You are worse than a BRUTAL DOOM PLAYER!!!!!!!! If I EVER got my hands on a filthy fucking 2016 RAT I would tear your fucking cock off, or whatever it is you try to pass off as your cock, and force feed it to you. I would SHOVE MY THUMBS DOWN YOUR FUCKING EYE SOCKETS WHILE YOU SCREAM AND BEG FOR DEATH!!!!!!

GET OUT! YOU ARE NOT WELCOME IN THE DOOM COMMUNITY! GET OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FUCK AND EAT YOU CUNT SHITPIG

>(things said by absolutely nobody in here until (you)r post)

Yes. The games are all part of one universe (including Wolfenstein, Quake and Commander Keen as well) but DOOM 2016 acts like a soft reboot to the franchise. You will understand some things more clearly if you play Doom 1, Doom 2, Master Levels, Final Doom, Doom 64, No Rest for Living and Doom 3 before, but you won't get lost starting from Doom 2016

>unironically playing and liking nu-doom
go back! you're not welcome here!

Attached: 1513730410923.jpg (658x632, 40K)

I think that's one of BJ's daughters from Youngblood

I know people dislike modern Doom games but what kind of purist faggot doesn't like any source ports?

you're a geniune faggot

I enjoyed DOOM 2016 and there's nothing you can do to make me leave.

Attached: Doom strogg.png (1000x800, 653K)

IN THE FIRST AGE

the cute one

Attached: jess.jpg (850x478, 71K)

I enjoyed new Doom and thought old Doom was boring. I'm sorry but you're all faggots for thinking that outdated garbage is more fun than D44M.
>inb4 m-muh labyrinths

Attached: 1483976259686.jpg (300x371, 40K)

Mind explaining why?

This is 100% the betrayer, correct?

Attached: Marauder.jpg (1280x794, 124K)

Doomguy from alternate dimension.

It's obviously John.

Attached: 1546499938786.jpg (351x314, 16K)

But user that isn't a zombie

its basically another arcade shooter reboot using beloved classic franchise #391 that took the whole "pointless fun" thing too literally

he is doom guy without the guy.
truly, he was the doom all along.

>implying he hasn't simply shed his physical form and ascended to a higher plane, giving him the ability to traverse across all dimensions and inhabit the bodies of the dead or willing

Attached: 1554328350847.gif (250x216, 2M)

What would cause Doomguy to turn into this?