Contrarianism aside, these are the best games ever made

Contrarianism aside, these are the best games ever made

Attached: 445420D6-1870-4532-B3E4-E0003D1ED7D7.jpg (1536x1536, 310K)

A Link to the Past > Ocarina of Time, always.

Link's Awakening and the Oracle games are better Zelda games than LttP and the N64 Zelda games.

Nah they aren't.

This.

The biggest problem with ocarina had nothing to do with the game itself and everything to do with the N64.
>That godawful fucking atrocious color palette that made every single game look identical regardless of art direction.
>Mario looks like GoldenEye looks like Castlevania looks like Blast corps looks like Star Wars....

That system had no fucking soul.

Agree, not to mention the forced texture filtering making everything so fucking blurry.

I think it's safe to say from a tech perspective, the N64 is the worst console of all time and actively harmed all the games made on the system.

I wouldn't go so far as to say it was the worst console of all time when you have shit like the CDi, nGage, and Virtual Boy. But it was really fucking bad.

>ff3
>not ff6

wew

But Final Fantasy 7 is better than both of them.

ff3 had hands down the best classes

Oh yeah, well then it's the worst mainstream console of all time then. Niche consoles that failed like the Ouya and shit don't count.

Surely you mean A Link to the Past, you're right about FF

Ocarina is MASSIVELY overrated

Attached: 1554626584725.png (500x406, 249K)

1.sonic 3 complete
2.dmc5
3.tf2
no other game maters

You want some taters with those maters?

Attached: 1553298893071.jpg (567x567, 39K)

Now those were real games they don't make em like they used to

weeb/10

You're a fucking idiot.

No
Good
No
Shit
Okay
Cmon
Really
It's alright
Okay
Dunno
Dunno
Great Choice
Meme
You already said this faggot
It's alright
Okay
Really
Okay
Okay I guess

Overall, shit. Way too many meme titles and safe picks. Try to branch out and acquire your own taste. I literally would not be surprised to see this on some game rankings website.

I'm sorry you grew up with an N64 user. It must be hard having nostalgia for shit.

Mindless conformism aside, all 3D Zeldas suck

This is the most based post of 2019. This post WILL NOT be topped. This was peak Yea Forums. It's all downhill from here.

>Rate my taste
Autist/10

Im willing to believe you op, i havent played neither of them but i bet they were the best
at the time, nothing really ages well from that time