Will it feel like home bros?

Will it feel like home bros?

Attached: file.png (640x530, 823K)

>2020
It hurts

No, I refuse to make a new character.

cope

How's the game? Is it just more PSO with better graphics than the dreamcast version?

Is the game as good as the trailer made it seem? All those crazy looking bosses and biomes? That looked great.
>inb4 no user it's not a cinematic and is just garbo mmo

PSE BARST

character creator seems pretty cool

Attached: file.png (1280x720, 1.29M)

Sega took so long that all hope and hype has already died years ago.

no

Pso for the GameCube is the only physical game I own that still has the case and actual booklet.
I love the fuck out of it
Is pso2 just as good?

This better be on PC as well.
This has been a long fucking time coming for no reason.

it is, pretty sure the trailer said something about cross-play between pc and xbox

Thank fucking God.
I wanted to play this years ago, but I couldn't be fucked to play it on JP.
I might actually get to play a good MMO again.

It's baffling to me that people haven't played this yet. What in the holy fuck is there to be excited about? The game stopped being good years ago. It is such a bloated fucking mess of a game to. How the holy fuck are they even going to localize it? They completely redid how gear worked after the first 3 episodes. Are we getting the old shitty gear system again or the new type? How the fuck do you localize a damn near 10 year old MMO that has seen years and years of updates and changes

I haven't played it because I don't want to play fan translated shit and have to jump through hoops to sign up

Don't worry, JP players maintain a massive blacklist on 2chan of any gaijin so you wouldn't get to play anyway.

Ya spoiler alert absolutely zero people play it for the story, which is hot fucking garbage. It is the most basic anime generic trash. And holy mother of fucking god is there a ton of pointless cutscenes, so many of which that, again, they streamlined within the past year or two into a simpler system. If the matter boards are brought back with a localization this game is hard fucking DOA bro

Nah, I already got burned out by RNG in PSO2, I don't really feel like going for it again.

How is the monetization?

Yet all the characters look like an ayy even by anime standard.

It's in the same genre and has a vaguely related aesthetic and lore, but otherwise they're pretty different.

Wait, they got rid of matter boards? That sounds wonderful.