Be sure to watch GDQ this coming week and remember to be considerate to your fellow human beings...

be sure to watch GDQ this coming week and remember to be considerate to your fellow human beings. now lets kick cancers butt!

Attached: dilation-done-quick.jpg (1158x884, 161K)

what are they dilating?

I'll bite, the fuck are they talking about? Something I don't know about the mechanics of transitioning?

im all about raising awareness

It's fake.

It was fake last year and the same screenshot is still fake this year
Yea Forums will still fall for it though

>t. trannies

Attached: jewsingermany1943.jpg (1226x1002, 348K)

That's all well and good, but I still don't understand what it's supposed to mean.

>trannies used to be chicks with dicks
>now its DILATE DILATE DILATE DILATION GAPING OOZING WOUND DILATE AAAAAAAAAA I FUCKIMG HATE TRANNIES I WANT THEM SLAUGHTERED I WANT TO SHOVE MY KNIFE UP THEIR FAKE CUNT DILATE DILATE DILATE DIE FUCKING TRANNIES FUCKING DIE ILL MAKE YOU THE 40% DILATE DILATE

What happened to Yea Forums?

>create artificial hole in body
>call it vagina
>body wants to heal therefore close it
>tear it up again
Dilating is why i am against transitioning.

Propaganda took hold

When you put a hole in your taint, it heals.
Dilation is shoving a dildo up there frequently to keep it open.
And it hurts.

Dilation is something you do to make sure that the new bloody hole in your crotch doesn't close up

I only watch Frame Fatales now. The age of male speedrunners is over.

>DUH CANCER IS BAD
Kys you fucking virgin tranny

That picture there is the reason i play video games as slow as possible.

trannies with dicks are just traps
actual "trannies" ie. those with axe wounds are walking rotting corpses doing the bidding of evil discord overlords

Because you started to cross the line, and now the average person is starting to hate you.

Also, maybe realizing you are genetically inferior doesn't help with any impression.

dilating is stretching a post-op male to female vagina. It's something you have to do quite often, especially when the surgery is fresh

Trannies went from being seen as fringe fetish material or legitimate mental illness to people actually trapped in the wrong body.

>trannies with dicks are just traps
Somehow I doubt this statement is 100% accurate.

>Trans people bad
>Cis scum with weapons and hating black people good
Kys incels bigots

While this image is fake, dilation is a real thing. The body essentially considers the artificial vagina to be an open wound, and attempts to heal over it. In order to prevent this, transsexuals have to force them back open by inserting a series rods of increasing diameter into them. Every day. For hours. For the rest of their lives.

>trannies with dicks are just traps
You cant be this retarded

>What happened to Yea Forums?
/pol/ did

Most trans dont get bottom surgery

>For the rest of their lives.
As easy of a target this shit is, that part just isn't true

Video games

Speedrunning. Sonic The Hedgehog. Gotta go fast. Autism. Speed causes autism. The faster, the more severe. My god.

D I L A N is a good guy

why you gotta make me get the chart, user?
they can reduce the frequency to 2 or so times per week after a few years but they can never completely stop.

Attached: 1523867883899.jpg (1269x1927, 1.4M)

>Every day. For hours. For the rest of their lives.
>they can reduce the frequency to 2 or so times per week
Not sure why you felt the need to bust out a chart to agree with me and tell me I was right but thanks I guess

need a cute trans gf to buy games and stuff for bros

This is honestly pretty horrific. I can't even begin to imagine living like that. Are there any options for people who regret getting the chop? Can you just let it close?

>Are there any options for people who regret getting the chop?
40% suicide rate
holy fire is the only option

Yeah but what about a non-meme answer. What does someone in that situation do if they DON'T kill themselves?

kill themselves

That is the non-meme answer.

Saw some pictures on /pol/ of dilation before it ain't pretty they need to stick something up the bleeding wound they call a pussy all day or the hole closes up as wounds tend to do

It might surprise you, but some decisions have irreversible consequences.
They can either kill themselves or live the rest of their lives as a sexual cripple.

I don't know if we've got any people who actually transitioned and made it past mid-life posting about their situation on the internet sadly.
It's a living nightmare of a situation, you might just be able to become basically a eunuch and try to put your horrible horrible mistake behind you.

>getting angry over being called out on your bullshit
kill your fucking self

40% suicide rate
-REGARDLESS- IF THEY TRANSITION OR NOT
you propaganda spewing, lying, intellectually dishonest, ignorant retard

Because you retards starting constantly raiding the website and more people began to start pissing on you for being obnoxious retards.

I know that picture is fake but is it another scam charity this year?