New Vegas in space

>New Vegas in space
>no hype for it on Yea Forums

Is it purely down to PC faggots being butthurt its not on steam on release?

Attached: dims.jpg (1600x1067, 345K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7rNO8oa6Zws
store.steampowered.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

new vegas is shit like every other fallout, why would I care about this

the game looks like a bad fallout 4 mod

>nu-Obsidian

For me, it's:
>The game doesn't look particularly good in general
>Epic Games = no buy from devil Bugmen
>I almost never buy games full price

Trannys, communists and faggots galore. They have not made anything good in years and that trend is gonna continue.

As soon as it was announced Epic exclusive I stopped caring.

I genuinely thought it was an expansion for No Man’s Sky when I tuned in half way through the trailer

>wanting a game by nuObsidian

Attached: 72c.jpg (600x450, 19K)

>Rick & Morty in space
FTFY

CORPORATIONS BAD

It definitely looks like a last gen Bethesda/New Vegas game right down to the face zooming dialog I'll probably play it if it's solid

*borderlands in space

Almost nobody who worked on New Vegas is now working on this turd, fuck off.

>new vegas in space
Not even close my dude, the writing is typical quirky garbage.

>he thinks I'm not gonna pirate it

Attached: 1509798726643.jpg (823x823, 70K)

>shilling for free

No.
1. I have zero faith in Obisidian after Tranny and Deadfire. Fool me once etc.
2. An embarassment of riches - there's so much good shit coming out that we can afford to be extremely picky, especially the wagecucks among us who don't have infinite amount of time
3. Rick and Morty tier humor.
I'd pirate the game rather than install chink botnet anyway, but I have literally no desire to even waste my bandwidth on this shit.

Attached: 1560162197855.jpg (960x960, 122K)

Probably due to the fact the game looks nothing like anything New Vegas offered and looks more like a Rick and Morty: the RPG. No mods edition.

Attached: 1559464325026.jpg (900x900, 1.13M)

Because not blindly hating cooperations must mean you blindly love them.

It's not new vegas in space. At first i thought it was, then i realized it wasn't. And that's it.

more like the uh outer clownworlds or something, i guess
this is the type of content you guys crave right

looks good to me, but Yea Forums's gonna hate it.
youtube.com/watch?v=7rNO8oa6Zws

It's nu-obsidian and the publisher has no confidence the game would be a blockbuster and took the Epic insurance policy. Also the gameplay footage the showed before was bad.

>not open world
>no mod support
Yikes really?

>NOT open-world
>NO hacking minigames
>NO third person
Good

>developer has no fucking idea how lighting works so they just put SSAO everywhere and add a purplish-blue filter to the whole thing
>looks horrible
>runs like shit

every time

>>New Vegas in space
So it's shit, but in space?

yup, world is split into hubs, which i usually don't mind, can give devs a chance to polish those smaller areas a lot more, but when your entire marketing plan is to ride on New Vegas's past success it's pretty funny

Obsidian games always have shit graphics this doesn't even qualify as a "AAA" game budget

Shit graphics I can understand, but shit graphics AND the game runs horribly? Fuck that

Will it be on GOG? I don't want to have my game bogged down by DRM.

Banjo is back.
Which means Banjo-Threeie is on the horizon.

The previous years e3 presentation killed all hype. Obsidian hasn't learned anything and it's a buggy broken mess. Fuck Bethesda but obsidian are cut from the same buggy unfinished cloth

Only footage I saw was Xbox where's the evidence it runs shitty on PC?

Every game that has that "three million types of post-processing to hide the shit textures" look always ends up running like shit.

New vegas was garbage. Even mods couldn't save it.

>he wasn't here when Yea Forums picked it apart at the cellular level and decided it wasn't worth their time

>"quirky" humor for 50 hours
No thanks. I hated Fallout 2 and Wild Wasteland in New Vegas, and the dialogue in the E3 video looks just as bad.

well it looks like you'll be able to travel to different planets so what else can you really do? If that's the case it'd have to be hubs

It's quite stunning how people cannot look at a game and immediately say it's going to be yet another shallow ugly pile of crap.
To these NPCs games are all perfect and the only way for them to realize they're trash is to pre-order the collector's edition and play past the refund point

cause youre a dumb idiot thats why

holy shit imagine someone spent all their spare time to make a collage of this cringy shit.

>Is it purely down to PC faggots being butthurt its not on steam on release?
No because piracy is always an option even if it's on Epic only, people will play the game if they want.

Anyone else hates the overabundance of color (not just in this one, it feels like a trend)?
It's just as bad as the only brown allowed shooters of ~2008, but in the other extreme.

i was interested in this game until i saw that bit of gameplay footage they released which was really average.

Obsidian sucks, and the people that made NV good are either long gone or gone super faggy.

Deal with it Obsidiots. You're as fucked as Bioware fans.

>we're still pretending obsidian is a good studio
NW2 was their ONLY good game

>new vegas
based retard.
it's Rick and Morty in space

>game about exploring a wild space frontier
>no open world

I know Obsidrones are just gonna fellate it anyways, but they're delusional.

You didn't answer my question. What are you going to do if you have actual space travel between planets? You think they can manage actual space travel between planets with no load times or nothing in between? Retard. The only solution for travel between different planets with current technology is hubs

Microsoft guy involved with Gamepass here. It's weird. Even Microsoft gets a bit on edge with this one. Take Rezzed for example, we put out a singular monitor for Outer Worlds, while even tiny titles like Void Bastards got at least 2. There's a lot more getting shuffled about behind the scenes but for some reason this game's a touchy one.

The game looks fucking terrible, I really don't give a fuck

Attached: 1536619767777.webm (1280x720, 2.99M)

It's kotor 2 style instead with multiple smaller areas that are sort of open. It'll be more focused instead of a big planet full of craters for miles

>We want the Destiny audience

A) I'm not the guy you were talking to, I just commented.
B) I think people would be okay with doing it KotOR style where space flight is a loading screen.

>It's kotor 2 style instead with multiple smaller areas that are sort of open
Yeah sure, I'll believe it when I see it. KotOR 1 had better areas anyways. Dantooine > all.

I think going Epic exclusive killed much of the good will the game had. Combined with a lacklustre gameplay demo last year (I liked this E3s demo).

>nu-obsidian

No thanks.

I'll consume anything this fag sells me, so yeah, i'm hype.

Attached: 292536-cain[1].jpg (400x266, 14K)

hahahaha
gamebyro tier

I think it comes more down to the fact that we know nothing about it besides some cherry picked cringe devs

Obsidian made a few hopeless, boring as fuck games in a row.
They were always borderline incompetent but they've hemorrhaged good staff since then.
So what to expect? The normal Obsidian qualities of being buggy and unfinished but this time it's going to be boring in concept and poorly written as well.

I don't care about it either way but they redesigned that scientist to not look like Rick anymore which made me bust a gut laughing when I saw it during the Microsoft conference

>no hype
Tbf there's a fair amount of preorders

Yea, I'll run through it on PC games pass. That shit paid for itself for the 5 bucks a month it cost with day one releases like this on it.

>not forced to use bethesda's shit engine
>still looks janky as fuck

I get it, it's cool to be a contrarian here, but there comes a point where you stop being just a contrarian and start being a complete retard

>Epic game store

Nope

>New Vegas in space
It's not though, which is what they keep saying every time they get the chance.

>store.steampowered.com/ Store
Nope

Is it due to the quality of the game that is worrisome? I could imagine it might be the added headache that it's a game published by 2K, with a deal going on with Epic, by a dev that just got bought by Microsoft though that why they are on edge, can't really decipher what you mean about the state of the game though clearly.

Because we've all seen the gameplay and it looks like janky, unfinished shit just like the rest of Obsidian's games. No, it won't get better before release.

day 1 on gamepass

>nu obsidian
>selling out to chinese
>ugly as sin art style
im still interested enough to pirate day 1

People turned on this fast. I'm still interested though

I am looking forward to adding a DRM-free copy to my Steam Library.

People are fuckin pissed, rightfully so, about the egs thing. I'm more pissed about the fact that the little promotional gameplay footage they showed us looked like some kind of horrible new Vegas mod, with broken vats animations and everything

>QUIPS QUIPS QUIPS QUIPS QUIPS
Joss Whedon has done irreparable damage to the way writing characters is done.

>normie starts to realize that engine choice is irrelevant

game looks bad, obsidian lost their talent when management wasn't paying anybody
sounds like in this case corporate shenanigans are afoot, though, those fuckers at Deep Silver, the Koch Brothers or whoever actually runs that publisher? They're intentionally destroying reputations and shit because they've tossed-in with the Chinese.
since the contracts predate Microsoft acquiring them I guess they can't do shit about it but also don't have to do shit to market Rick & Morty Worlds either since all it's actually doing from their perspective is being a piece of shit smeared across their new developer acquisition

>for the rest of my life I will never experience a new story with a sense of scale and weight because the two hero characters are going to joke about having wings and a beer at TGIfridays in the middle of a final confrontation with the manifestation of death and destruction.
Feelsbad

So far, it just looks bad. But I'll reserve my judgment until I actually play it. Will probably pirate it, cuz fuck EGS.

The writing in New Vegas was quirky as fuck too.

thats literally borderlands iron sights animations, not even edited just ported over

I wouldn't consider it until it was $15 or less, anyways, so I don't minding waiting out Timmy

Attached: IMG-20190611-WA0020.jpg (882x1600, 127K)

Because Obsidian couldn't make good animations and facial expressions to save their literal lives.