youtube.com/watch?v=uDuT0ximZp4
youtube.com/watch?v=PwzkRUTl0fU
youtube.com/watch?v=kah0_9U1JrE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>eurojank
>american devs
wut

I like how it looks worse than the original Bloodlines

Why do they always get retards to play these demos?

i can't tell if the journos suck at this or if the game really is jank

jesus did they really have to use a gamepad to play?

Did they hire the Polygon guy to demo this game?

you've gotta be fucking joking
I love VtMB but it made one of the worst first impressions I've ever had with a game
you walk out of the apartment with practically nothing to interact with in it, and immediately you're staring at the wall of a small alleyway that leads to an apparently barren street that's no more than thirty paces long
lighting is shit, textures are shit, and if you don't immediately know at this point what the game's true strengths are and that the game is genuinely worth your time in the long run you'd be entirely forgiving for dropping it right then and there and making a thread on Yea Forums talking shit

if a couple people with stronger stomachs and superior taste didn't manage turn this game into a veritable cult classic through word of mouth over the last fifteen years it'd have unjustly rotted away in the dark due to its presentation alone

Is Christina Hendricks confirmed to be in it yet?

I like how when the player is fighting a group of enemies they all wait in line before attacking. Such good manners.

I have no idea but this time they've outdone themselves. I hope to god that whoever is playing this is not working as a game journalist.

Fucking retards.
Combat wouldn't look half as junky as it is if only someone who is not disabled handled a controller.
Why even give gaypad to someone who clearly needs "gamejorno" difficulty level?

Aren't the random thugs a tad too quiet?

Ah the flailing is back. Always brings a smile to my face.

Attached: vtmb2 dance demo fixed.webm (1240x698, 2.87M)

We've got to have some normies in here. How true to life is this clip? I've never been in a nightclub.

>furfags in charge of writing

Attached: earthbloodtweet.png (641x673, 336K)

Why do devs at huge vidya expos always showcase games with horrid console controls?

>those stairs and combat with slow E3 camera movement
>2011 third person combat moves
lmao sure got that jank on point
the style looks great though

>that one dude going all out
You do have someone like that all the time, he's the most drunk one usually.

this is literally how I dance when I try to move to the rhythm in my own neet box

good thing I don't go outside

>*misses 5 head shots in a row while standing a foot away
Did they get someone from Polygon to play this?

SJW shit.

>girl looking for Slug isn't named Lucy
Fucking bullshit.

i used to fake it
its not that bright and there's not that much space
imagine being stuck in a shipping container with a bunch of sweating normies on coke and/or MDMA, packed in like sardines, whilst someone thumps on the walls extremely loudly.
also its £6.50 for a small watered down bottle of stella

This. And if it's a guy they'll get kicked out, but if it's a girl they'll be allowed to stay even if their flailing arms hit everyone else on the dance floor.

t. has never actually played the first game

Stfu already, faggot.

IT'S HAPPENING!

Attached: ISOLATED2.webm (1280x720, 2.86M)

Attached: 1557431295296.png (818x1000, 399K)

oh i got distracted. is OP video fake? it looks like some bedroom dev's Unity project, doesn't look ready to show to the public at all. fucking awful.

I feel the same about original System Shock. You start the game staring at wall of textboxes that goes away when you push anything. After that you wrestle with controls until you manage to bash some robots and everything is a total eye sore.

It is still the best game ever made.

didn't it get picked up by some libtard eurodevs?

Fuck off, Nosfag.

Isn't that how they danced in the first game?

imagine being this zoomer faggot
>apartment with nothing to interact with
except a television showing quest relevant nws, a radio with excellent dialogue, various drawers, a computer you can hack or just get the password for
>staring at the wall
No? You come face to face with a hobo, and decide what your first action as a bloodsucker will be: do you ignore the man? feed from him? help him?
>graphics bad waaahhh
it was 2004

literally neck yourself for being such a retard

huh. do you think this actually looks passable as a professionally made game?

Yes. There's a lot of shitposting potential in praising the first game and bashing the new one for the things they do exactly the same.

Attached: 1489698524527.jpg (428x500, 52K)

jesus fucking christ look at how janky this part is

youtu.be/_oYJAnhvgNk?t=451

>that time the retarded journofag playing the demo jumped directly onto a trashfire barrel
>that time the retarded devs forgot to make the trashfire immediately cause aggravated damage and that dumb German word that's just another kind of frenzy
Your concerntrolling is too obvious, Nosfag. Away.

That's not eurojank you fucking retard. That's an american developer. Also eurojank has a certain charm to it because the developers are usually good but are limited in their possibilities. What you posted just looks like shit made by a dogshit developer.

>VTMB threads are now ruined forever

Attached: biA7YY3X.jpg (400x400, 31K)

Give me final death, Pete.

I liked the world design, and it was nice to see some call backs like the TV announcer, the bad dancing. The gameplay looks clunky, but it looks much better than the first game. What worries me most, and what is the most important part of this game, is the writing/RPG mechanics.
Also
>Humans shouting "oh fuck!" like they just realized they left the oven on, while a seemingly invincible, honest to god monster is killing them and their friends
Breaks my immersion. These people should be downright terrified once they see one of their buddies go flying into a fucking wall. Honestly most missions where the enemies are all normal humans should just turn into CoD MW2 No Russian a quarter way through, and you just slaughter taking in the zones and tidbits of lore, while most of them are trying to run away in fear.
>Grunts of an underground drug dealing org are 60-70%+ women
This is so fucking weird. Especially in a setting like VTMB where you can easily have females doing "man" shit.

All in all, this Cyberpunk 2077 and Death Stranding are my three most looked forward to games.

Attached: your neck.png (1277x719, 1.14M)

Normies usually play on consoles.
Regardless that crap, you can make a decent gameplay presentation with a controller, see Cyberpunk gameplay demo.
It's just that this time the only one person avaliable to take control was a fucking jorno.

Gameplay is bad, like really BAD
I guess the master race is used to their action RPGs being a clunky mess

>VtMB is a game all about trans rights, and you can force everyone in the universe to address you as your preferred pronoun.
BASED.

Attached: 1560321111294.jpg (1022x2048, 392K)

its ruined by the fact that the gameplay looks staggeringly shit.

No one in the street responds to feats of superhuman strength.

Enemies are routed to the ground while fighting, even when hit in the face by a vampire with a pipe.

Movement looks clunky but that could be the retard playing.

NPC's in general look like shit and have 0 facial expressions.

The joy I had upon hearing this announced has been shattered.

Attached: 600px-Mwtgg-ppk7.jpg (600x325, 53K)

>organized crime drug den is mostly populated by armed women
lmao
>the Storm Trooper aim
LMAO
>the weird getting-hit animations and especially the corpse flops
EL EM AY OH
I concur. I wonder if combat AI was deliberately dumbed down for the demo, might explain part of the reason it seems like such a stomp even though the player is obviously retarded.

should we talk about the music in the club? it was horrible, it doesn't fit the game, it's not a banger and I don't think it's even anything that real normies in a real normie club would be into?

Your joy should've been shattered the moment Paradox acquired the rights to WoD.

Looks like a deus ex .

youtube.com/watch?v=_oYJAnhvgNk&t=716s

OH NO NO NO NO
OOH NOOO

Attached: screams-externally.jpg (957x717, 51K)

i mean. the first impression is color as well for example.
and the original game had a way better color pallet. evrything in bloodlines 2 looks washed up.

>Grunts of an underground drug dealing org are 60-70%+ women
But that's good, cute chicks to suck dry. Them all coming out of the same cloning facility is what sucks tho.

>Movement looks clunky but that could be the retard playing.
Nah, dont blame the player for evident bad physics and colission problems

Also forgot
>[Coercion] I'm a fucking vampire, I'll rip your throat out!
This was horrible. None of the other dialogue options really worried me, but this was fucking silly. I don't care if thin-bloods are supposedly expanding at an alarming rate, this would not coerce some cartel drug pusher who's clearly killed people before. He'd think you're full of shit and sick his goons on you (that probably does happen, I hope). Coercion shit like that should involve the player using a power in a benign way to show that they can fucking ruin you. None of this "I'M THE FUCKING LIZARD KING BITCH" bullshit writing.

By the way, thin-bloods being as powerful as the player appears seems like an asspull. I wish they just made you a fucking Camarilla Justicar or someone actually higher up on the food chain. The game simply isn't long enough to realistically build you up from a thin-blood to a vampire lord, unless they actually use diablerie. That's still a bit of an asspull, but better than nothing.) I know you become a part of a clan too, but eh I'd rather you just get to play as someone a little more established.

Attached: 1559577851123.jpg (1296x745, 91K)

i really hope modders can remove that anoying fog. here it looks like its from the dance floor but the whole game looks like its covered in some pissfog.

why are you acting like an obsessed shill? i dont even know what you buzzwords are about, this just looks absolutely fucking pitiful.

keep eating shit, i guess.

I was considering pirating it, but I probably won't bother now.

I never understood why devs are doing this.

>that gameplay
Is this...is this a fucking joke. Why would anyone okay this video to be put up. Especially since it's the very first impression of gameplay. Goddamn the "combat" looks mind-numbing and the sub-90 IQ specimen playing is doing it absolutely no fucking favors

Cyberpunk is casual GTA shit
Bloodlines 2 is a mess

Save us Larian!

i also love how apperently seattle is such a shithole that 50%+ of all criminals are women

Attached: afknwhitemale.jpg (960x768, 137K)

>IGN

Attached: grinning thots.jpg (800x601, 263K)

>slutty quest bitch really is a Tremere
On the one hand, I'm glad she isn't a VV retread. On the other, I'm not sure what to make of this.
The music in general was bad, and also too quiet to make an impact, anyways.

>No one in the street responds to feats of superhuman strength.
Watch it again. There was a popup that said blind spot and once you walked on the main street it said masquerade.

Publisher is euro, devs are in Seattle.

Thinbloods are pretty strong now in tabletop too, in fact its not even a very recent change. And your power level grows exponentially in the original too

>On the other, I'm not sure what to make of this.
Tremere can be slutty if they have high humanity and social skills.

Attached: anon goes clubbing.gif (244x249, 1.59M)

IS it too much to ask that the guy showing the demo has ACTUALLY played the game before?

Having a pronoun option literally makes no fuckin sense. What kinda tranny is gonna want to pick a male body type but their preferred female pronouns? They're just gonna pick the fuckin female body type. Picking your body type is essentially picking your fuckin pronouns. It makes no sense to add a seperate option, other than a very poorly though out virtue signal. What a buncha fuckin retards.

People on this board are literally insane. You disagree with them and you are some kind of reprehensible outsider with ulterior motives.
I guess you missed the other thread that got derailed with trannyisms.
It's small scale schizophrenia. It's what happens when all you do with your life is jerk off and shit post on the video game board of a neet site.

Use these people as an example of what not to become and move on with your life.

Is the gameplay in like 20 fps, or is that on my side?

Tranny alert!!!!!
WEEWOO WEEWOO
WATCH OUT EVERYONE WE GOT A TRANNY OVER HERE
DICKLESS BEARDED THING AT TRANNY'O'CLOCK EVERYONE
GO DILATE I KNOW YOUR AGENDA
YOU COME HERE AND PRETEND TO BE CIS WHITE AND MALE WHEN YOU ARE ANYTHING BUT!!
YOUR REVERSE MARKETING DOESNT WORK
TRANNY SHILL

>no one noticed the female body enemy with the man voice enemy you kill in the room with the drug dealers.
It's FULL of trannie shit.

the real issue with it is that it probably breaks immersion. Why would random people that you've never met call you by your preferred pronoun?

No, it definitely suffers from framerate problems.

Sounds like a normal thing in murrica

>10/10 hub area
>10/10 dance moves
>10/10 neck
>10/10 news reporter

we are going home fledglings

Attached: 1537336294310.jpg (1280x720, 100K)

Why are you complaining?
"I'm a vampire, rawr I'll eats u" is pretty much a line ripped straight from the first game. Has it actually been the full 15 years since you idiots played that heap of flaming poop? Vtmb was chalk full of edgy retard dialog for the MC. It's why I can only stomach the game as a malk. And even then it has pretty terrible moments

Didn't even think about that. That's even more fuckin retarded. You can choose the male body type, dress and look like only a male, and characters will magically know you what to be called by the opposite pronouns. How short-sighted does one have to be?

America is still very transphobic and doesn't even have laws to force people into addressing people by their preferred pronouns.
VtMB2 devs took a stand for trans rights when no one else would.

Attached: 1530484573433.jpg (502x495, 47K)

>Jump off three story building onto the middle of a busy street with visible pedestrians
>Nobody BATS a fucking eye
They should have just given you some Dishonored 2 bat tele shit

You cannot convince me the woman's character model was not based off of Christina Hendricks.

>play a nosferatu in the original
>unless you walk point blank into someones face no one gives a shit
>none of the human quest characters and vendors give a fuck
masquerade was always handled like shit

>you get to kill trannies
instabuy just so i can make webms like the ones in watchdogs killing degenerates

You idiots aren't actually looking forward to this pile of shit, right? Right?

Attached: 1559578769071.png (973x973, 1.73M)

I literally played the game a few weeks ago. I don't ever remember going "I'm a fucking vampire" unless it meant immediate combat. It's not even a bad line. It's just not good in the sense that there's no way that would coerce someone to stand down. If it said [GLASS HIM] instead of Coercion, I wouldn't have minded nearly as much.

Attached: Dracula.png (776x530, 628K)

The butts were nice I guess.

Will we get an adaption of this scene for the game?

vocaroo.com/i/s0dmcaxSzYRt

The first game literally could not install properly when it released. I COULDNT INSTALL IT. Talk about a first impression.

THE FUCKING COMBAT
holy shit, who the fuck is playing

Attached: 1531421224936.jpg (409x377, 18K)

>they kept the wacky dance from the first game
lmao

>Tabletop now
>Anything modern white wolf
There's a reason they got bought out. Thinbloods are weak shits in the original game and lore.

I noticed. I meant more that he jumps off a parking lot and lands in front of a bunch of presumably human NPC's who don't react at all.

Basically it all looked incredibly shallow.

too many women in that drug den. really out of place

fuck off, sjw snowflake

Special guest from Polygon

This combat looks fucking HORRIBLE. That said, I will give them some props for making some reasonably attractive female NPCs.

I'm going to laugh at you when they make trannies immortal NPCs.

So this is what the expertise of a former FPS developers brings, huh?

Attached: lel.webm (1280x720, 2.96M)

>Bro I can rip pipes as thick as handle of liquor off the wall
>Bro I gotta find a way around this thin ass gate
???

Holy shit CSGO 2 looks tight.

Attached: jss.png (424x439, 216K)

>when you realize you will never get comfy vtmb threads again

Attached: banterSTOPS.jpg (207x244, 8K)

"gameplay"

>Vampire: The Masquerade: Bloodlines: The Evil Within 2

>you walk out of the apartment with practically nothing to interact with in it, and immediately you're staring at the wall of a small alleyway that leads to an apparently barren street that's no more than thirty paces long
isn't the first thing you see after the bum in the alley mercurio holding his guts in and crawling into his apartment? it's not exactly unintuitive with regards to what you should be doing then.

still better hitreg than CSGO

Was this sabotage? The game itself doesn't look half bad, but whoever they got to play it is doing a great job trying to make it look like shit.

But malk dialogues were the same shit, just with more retarded vocabulary.

what? you dont find it weird a bunch of prissy girls are wielding guns in skid row? make them old hags at least

Attached: queer stuff.jpg (1280x1440, 134K)

Welcome to videogames

>masquerade area
>run up wall
>jump back on the street
>jump off bridge
>no one bothered

Just your average day in Seattle I guess.

I just hope they polish the combat and add hub music. other than that the atmosphere looks perfect.

the pyramid is exploded so the average tremere's demeanor is not going to be as rigid anymore. though i will say it's surprising. i thought she would be a toreador or some wacky ventrue.

And? It was an unfinished game, obviously it was buggy, you stupid cunt.

Anyone else noticed how animal noises started playing when he was out of blood? I wonder how frenzy works now.

Outside of the huge fucking neck I really like the Tremere local authority and what she represents for the game. I like her look, I like the feeling of walking up to through her club to talk the real dirt on the street, I like the manipulative flirting, I like watching the night wind blow by in a little moment of peace, I like the idea of trying to learn about and climb the clan pyramid, I like the little signs of occult.

It feel right.

>tranny movement - dressing boys up like girls, making them strip tease dance in gay clubs for cash
Why are homo's and trannies so in need of being castrated and hung?

I was wondering about this. It looks like they turned on godmode or some shit so I don't know if that affected anything. But is there a mechanic for if certain people see you running up goddamn walls? Like maybe the people have to be close enough in a good light. Or hobos don't count because no one pays attention to the homeless. Or is it just that no one fucking cares lol

Attached: vtm__bloodlines___clan_tremere_by_nowio-d9lhwzh.png (793x1100, 1.2M)

>my hopes and dreams: gone.
I hope they change a lot but if they thought it was a good idea to show off this, then they are probably not going to
so firstly, whoever the guy was that was playing didn't do them any favours, god awful
animations look abysmal at certain points, passable in the best of times
enemies seems to be a family of 6 female twin sisters
when you hit someone they barely react but when they die they fly off like it's an anime, you'd expect to get at least a little dazed when hit by a pipe, right? these guys are not even flinching and the one that's attacking them is supposed to have supernatural strength
I can promise you that if you'd be hit even a single time by that pipe you'd be cluching your head from pain or be outright dead, not resume your shooting 2 seconds later

Attached: 1533175513208.jpg (537x534, 75K)

It bothered me too but looking at it at least the first climb is still in parkour range.
They'll think you're some weird punk, but not a vampire.

The more fucked up thing is jumping down from the roof and landing unscathed in the fucking street.

>enemies shoot once then completely stop shooting, side strafing and pointing their guns instead
Holy shit whoever is in charge of AI needs to be dropped.
Don't tell me... It's a woman. A minority... Or a fucking TRANNY SCUM CUNT WHO SHOULD BE CASTRATED.
I personally believe all trannies should be castrated so they can't reproduce.

A thin blood can easily kill a bunch of normal human ganbangers.

Or maybe the developer is just shit?

Even the moving out of first person annoyed me. Either stick to first person or make it third person.

not even remotely true stop thinking thin bloods are equivalent to low level neonates or something.

>he doesn't know

unironically looks better than the original.

The thinbloods in vtmb1 were scared of the thugs in the beach house.

>so they can't reproduce
I wouldn't worry about that

>it looks better than an unfinished 15 yo game
Damn, bro. That's some high praise.

More like the opposite.

You can thank the writers and shit gameplay.

that's genuinely the most disappointing thing to me. it's not music that would be found in a normie club, a goth club, or a hip club. i don't know what the fuck they're going for. not nearly enough bass. the bpm is too low, it's not danceable.

The only thing I'm Interested in is how long it will take for her model to be ripped out of the game and used in Porn Webms

Wait, so the werewolf game is still happening?

This game is for modding only. Rework AI, rework script, rework lore and throw out all this political bullshit. In the end, this should be comfy vampire existence sim with a simple plot about crimes.

>Post 1: "I love VtMB but it made one of the worst first impressions I've ever had with a game "
>Post 2: "If you think so you haven''t played the game"
>Post 3: "You couldn't even install it, thats the worst possible first impression"
>Post 4: "Of course it was a buggy piece of shit"

Just to remind you of the chain of reasoning here.

Literally everything about this looks like absolute trash and worse than the original.

Thanks Paradox.

>mfw they make more wod games

Attached: 1354772401788.jpg (640x480, 45K)

Yes.

because they had the vaguest idea of what they were and were cowards to begin with

the tabletop has changed immensely, a thinblood is now way stronger than an average human, especially if the thinblood in question is capable, they are like weaker caitiff now

I know you've never played the game because you don't even know the game starts out with the intro scene and you think it drops you in your apartment immediately. You also claimed there's barely anything to interact with in your apartment and that the alley and the street it drops you out in are somewhat empty, when you are faced with 2 scenes right at the start, 1 with the homeless man and the 2nd with seeing Mercurio dragging himself to his apartment.
The line about how the game didn't install for you is just you doubling down on your retardation and I don't buy it for 1 second.

tl;dr Fuck off, shill.

Attached: 1251251261251.png (1920x1080, 2.29M)

>shit gameplay.
have you played the first one? remember the garbage combat in it? of course you dont you werent even born when it released

Good to hear Mitsoda doing some voice work for the game, he has a very distinct and comfy voice.

The gameplay in the first one seems unironically better than in this one. At least you were able to phase people by hitting them with your weapons and ranged weapons weren't just pickups.

He also runs up the fucking wall at the club. The thing is a joke.

I played the first one. The combat was shit. Was a little improvement too much to ask for?

Attached: 1554647391375.jpg (500x500, 26K)

Jumping to a lot of conclusions there, bud.
Either way, I don't see how that excuses the gameplay of today.

Attached: probably older than you to be tbh honest honestly.png (77x105, 11K)

>15 years later the combat is even worse

woah, makes you think, doesn't it?

>fistfight at 7:25
holy fuck hahahhahah what
that looks two worlds 2 levels of bad

They better work with those animations. She looks like a talking corpse.

Attached: vampire.jpg (429x499, 49K)

Legitimately looks awful. They need like another 3 years to fix it, which they won't get.

Games like this remind me why I never really got into PC gaming when I was younger. It's all style(if you can even call it that) and no substance. Nevermind making the gameplay enjoyable let's just add more dialog and overly complicated customization options no one needs to go with the fetch quests. Boring as shit.

I didn't help a bit that the player is doing a shitty job, but it looks pretty bad nonetheless. Condemned is 14 years old and its hand to hand combat looks and feels much better.

well, she literally is a talking corpse

Attached: 1508411822964.gif (245x245, 295K)

VTMB1 didn't take place in nuWOD.

>ranged weapons are pickups
HAHAHAHA WHAT
WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY
IS THAT TRUE!?

>8:35
>lands on a fucking burn barrel
>no damage

Attached: 1508411822967.gif (500x320, 1.17M)

1. I didn't make the apartment post.
2. I've played this game on release, and I pre-ordered it.
3. How am I a shill for discussing a game older than you?

Seek help.

>fog
Smoke. It's a seedy club.

>this is a nwod game
Please tell me you're joking.

How is this a PC exclusive phenomenon? Do you seriously imply that console exclusives do not get dumbed down?

You and I are the only ones that noticed. The developers sure fucking didn't.

>1. I didn't make the apartment post.
>2. I've played this game on release, and I pre-ordered it.
>3. How am I a shill for discussing a game older than you?

>Seek help.
OH NO NO NO NO NO

If you didn't make it, then why did you quote it as part of the "reasoning"?

I don't give a fuck about you, dumb asshole. Everyone knows vtmb1 was broken on release because it's an unfinished game. Why are you comparing vtmb1 in its broken state with a game 15 years older that has a proper budget and dev time?

Ok, I was cautiously optimistic but after seeing that. My Hype is officially RIP.

That looks like really bad and not even due to the guy playing being awful at video games. It just looks boring, the world looked static/lifeless, writing wasn't enough for me to form a concrete opinion on, combat was trash and my biggest flaw is with art style/music and how generic it sounded.

Yikes

Attached: be3677f45870cc66f389ee7fa52d28aa--reaction-pictures-kpop.jpg (236x295, 9K)

I bet it's the same retard
youtu.be/9yYp8ZeQ-I8?t=240

This is genuinely worse than anyone could have even dreamed of.
>all these stronk womyn taking hits to the face with a lead pipe and their only response is to turn their head away from the blow like the terminator
Instantly dropped.
>b-but alpha animations
There's no way this will be 'fixed', because it demonstrates bad gameplay design, not bad visuals.
Any average human being is going to fuck up even a trained boxer with one full-contact swing from a heavy object like a bat or wrench.
Even if they're not outright dead or KO'd in 1 hit, they're going to be so wrecked they can't keep fighting.
Human enemies shouldn't be facetanking hits like this.
>b-but this is a game n-nice try realismfag
It's exactly like this in the tabletop, which designed to be realistic in the way I described, right down to being crippled due to combat damage and the actual damage values of melee weapons compared to the typical human health pool.
Read the sourcebooks literally ONE (1) time.

Anyway, the gameplay and visuals are demonstrably shit now and they'll still be shit when you're playing it in a year's time.
I can't wait for Paradox to stop feigning impartiality when it has 30% on metacritic and trot out the Kotaku-tier defense they really want to make: that they DID overload it with leftist propaganda and the bad reviews are just another example of "gamers" being entitled and bigoted shitlords enabled by western racist patriarchy.
It's what shills in this thread are already doing right now. For free!

tl;dr dilate

Attached: 1378408328406.jpg (854x859, 176K)

This is a bad first impression for the game.
The original game also gave a bad first impression.

Move the goalposts once more and we end up on the exact same spot. You are already almost at "well everyone knows you are right dude".

>3. How am I a shill for discussing a game older than you?

Surely no one can be THIS fucking retarded right?

based

you can hit a human with a massive axe in the first game and they survive that, so take your meds you triggered fuck

>first and biggest turn off for him was MUH WYMYN

SJW polmblr snowflake confirmed. Back to your safe space, inbred retard.

not at all lmao, the speedsnorters usually hang out at the front and make holes in the dancefloor
and people are rarely spread out like that
i only go to techno clubs so my experience is limited though

As embarrassing as that is it just looks like the guy has a too high sensitivity setting.
Guy playing this could just have been a PC guy looking for the sequel and then they hand him a fucking gamepad.

Or they're both just fucking retarded, who knows.

>said feature from a 2004 game that everybody agreed was its worst parts (combat), are making a return in the 2020 sequel
>this is ok

Spot the tranny marketer

You are comparing a game that is known for being BROKEN ON RELEASE AND UNFINISHED with its modern counterpart in an attempt to make the sequel look better.

Are you seriously fucking retarded?

>Comments disabled
>Like bar gone

Attached: tumblr_pbkxv4DgLA1w2suxdo1_500.png (442x573, 87K)

>eurojank

are you retarded?

It's not eurojank, it's just bad. They either need to seriously focus on making this look more presentable or push back the release date.
Yes though I wouldn't say I'm a normalfag. I've went out with people but make no lasting friendships so whenever the thing that's keeping me around them is done I pretty much drop off the face of the earth for them. I can make friends just not keep them.

>That dance in the club
I think I found Shepards ancestor.

Atleast he will be thrown off balance by it or straight out sent flying, instead of dropping a few drips of blood and moving on like it was nothing.

This isn't /adv/, don't tell me your life story as part of an """on-topic""" tangent.

Consoles have movie games nowadays which are basically the same. Only difference is they're in 3rd person view.

You act like being broken and unfininished is a merit

I never understood the pronoun shit. The whole point of being a tranny is you want to be going Male to female or vice versa, and your TRANSitioning to that gender. If that was the case, why not just play as the gender you're LARPing as?

Holy shit this game really needs another year before release.

Fuck I'm hyped

You are comparing a BROKEN AND UNFINISHED GAME to an early trailer, and comparing it favorably, you fucking braincucked gremlin.

I thought the same thing about that outer worlds gameplay shown at PAX, it looked like absolute shit while the writers were too busy giggling at their own fucking jokes. Say what you want about 2077 but at least they fucking cleaned up their demo before showing it to the public.

Seriously kys.
I have a higher standard for a game 15 years older, yes.
You're saying I should be fine with this game being broken and unfinished as well?

Going from male to female is now no longer unique enough. They go gender nonconforming, fluid, agender, neutrois, pangender and so on

I assume we aren't going to be able to date the megamilk girl in the OP?

Reminder Larian is a reddit tier studio.

Attached: 1560128828088.png (715x545, 572K)

>Thinking this is some shitty Bioware harem game

I'm getting Deus Ex HR vibes from this.

RPG like the original, but sorta dumbed down.

I already told you two sirs to dilate, it'll give you the time you need to actually read my post and respond cogently.
:^)

>open world game where you do crime shit and drive cars is like other open world game where you do crime shit and drive cars

>You're saying I should be fine with this game being broken and unfinished as well?
I'm saying I am not fine with a revisionist historian claiming how great and golden end divine the past was, a past that I am first hand witness to, and the zoomer trying to reeducate me wasn't. I was legitimately discussing with friends about suing the distributor for VTMB, it was so shit on release, and back then in my country the amount of money I paid for it was half a month's wage for some.
I'll see how this is like when it comes out. So far in this thread I've said the animations look like shit, and it needs more juice, more little ambient sounds like when you move around the dialogue menus or select something. Then I see people acting like this game is a zero next to the original's 10/10, and I can't help but want to smack a zoomie shit.

Seems combat focused. Is there a way around that? Slug sicks some guys on you. That doesn't see avoidable.

Also these enemies seem to not be able to hit anything, and are very "relaxed" about attacking you. They just sorta fire so that it sounds intense, but you're in no danger. Is this an easy mode or something?

>11:56
HAHA!
Fuck off, Spidey.

Imagine having to stick metal tubes in your gaping surgical wound to keep it from closing up because your body recognizes it as a wound that shouldn't be there!
HAHAHAHAHAHA

>the rooftop club slut is a tremere
just when i thought this clan couldn't get any better

Attached: 1555442348489.jpg (721x1109, 114K)

Go dilate, SJW tranny polmblr shit.

Presumably this is some tutorial segment. Making Bloodlines 2 combat focused, when the biggest complains for the first game was how it turns too combat focused at one point, is a mistake I can't see happening. Surely someone would speak up. These guys are all fans, from the interviews they gave.

>That doesn't see avoidable.
What gave you that impression?

youtu.be/GoK6SDYRHdk?t=75

The guy said it looks worse than the original bloodlines, he never said it looks worse than it did on release.
And I stand by what he said, 100%. VTMB1 in its current form looks much better than this pile of fucking garbage.
Fuck, even the facial animations seem better.

Playing an fps with a controller. IT'S TWO THOUSAND FUCKING NINETEEN WHEN WILL THIS END.

Why the fuck can they never handle the masquerade right in these games?

>compass
>quest log on the side of the screen
fucking hell

Attached: 1461165388952.jpg (550x512, 97K)

Larian will make a good Masquerade game in 2030.

Animations better be fixed
I also hope that the only reason the gameplay looks like that is simply due to the necessity of the demo to be retard proof

Remember that the studio behind the game is known for Blacklight: Retribution, which was honestly a really good multiplayer shooter. Being a fan of something doesn't do a shit. Beamdog got the rights to make enhanced editions of Infinity classics because they said there were fans of the original. They did not only mess up the original look of the games, but ended up stuffing their politics in them as well.

if a real person looks better than a virtual design, the designer fucked up hard. Christina Hendricks looks better than that. Fucking clowns at vtmb2 studios

youtube.com/watch?v=_oYJAnhvgNk
>11:56
I don't know, user. There's tons of work to do and the animations is the least of their problems.

Them being fans means they are aware of the fan opinion that the game turning too combat focused halfway through was a mistake. So I doubt they will embrace that mistake, that they are surely aware of.

This has nothing to do with politics or visuals or Beamdogs or trannies. Its being aware of what people want, because you were of these people who want it. Thats one benefit of making the sequel a generation later, so that its the fans of Game 1 making Game 2.

Blacklight was great. I can't understand why they fucked this up so badly.

>These guys are all fans, from the interviews they gave.

Of course they're gonna say that. Only an idiot like Tameem would thinking bashing a series you're making a sequel to is good strategy.

>Presumably this is some tutorial segment. Making Bloodlines 2 combat focused, when the biggest complains for the first game was how it turns too combat focused at one point, is a mistake I can't see happening.

Combat = more mainstream = more money.

no u

Attached: C87xx6T.jpg (600x315, 23K)

The hub looks good but a little empty. Dancing was 10/10 isolated. Classic voice doing creepy sex slave news story gave me a nostalgic shiver. The story and choices look good. The characters seem okay, it's not Gary level but okay. The vampire powers seem good. Environmental interactions seem cool.The gun play looked fine until shooting people seemed to do jack and you got a shotgun with 2 shells and throw it away when out of ammo. Melee combat seemed really weightless enemies didn't seem to react to a metal pipe smashing their face in at high speed. Flipping over people just failed like half the time. Combat looked really unfinished but if fixed the game could be sweet.

I mean if I were a drug dealer and some unhinged angry told me he was a vampire I'd think he was high or crazy but still dangerous. If he actually had glowing eyes and fangs then yeah, okay a vampire.

>Of course they're gonna say that.
They said more than that, you fag. Don't attempt to discuss things you haven't watched.

No way, that looks like absolute trash. This will get cancelled right?

Attached: D0130FB3-588A-4874-B174-5842D02DA130.jpg (750x1103, 469K)

>Larian
>Good

Blacklight was a multiplayer shooter right? So story elements like lip synching and shit can obviously be their weakness.

I personally think combat looks alright, only problem was the player being fucking retarded.

t. obsidiot STILL SEETHING

Just because they are fans doesn’t mean it will be any good, just how stupid are you?

Nigger READ

>if you dont like X you must like Y
No, deadfire was far worse. Doesn't mean I like Original Sin 2.

No reason to read trans cocksucker bullshit fantasies when the game is clearly shit

im pretty sure it's just a matter of changing some file settings

I accept your surrender. Die with more grace next time.

Shots 1-4: Clearly missed.
Shots 5-6: Missed due to recoil (bad spray control).
Shots 7-8: Very close, but recoil and inaccuracy make these reasonable misses.

Well, explain why the game looks so bad then.

Looks like shit even if you ignore the fact that Michael J. Fox is playing it on one of his bad days.

I'm still betting on the retard-proof demo build

Attached: 1443548687_Finland Believe.jpg (794x824, 266K)

>being a fan of the original Bloodlines
>being a fan of the tabletop
>first thing they do is dumb down the character progression and skills
At least you can choose your gender pronouns. Fucking imbeciles.

Is that not basically the same thing. You are not paying them either way.

Attached: 48ACC44E-D93E-4DEA-8533-0F6496617D61.jpg (750x589, 143K)

It doesn't look great but
>getting mad at the gun being inaccurate
Really? I'd just assume they had guns at like, 0 or 1 and a run of bad luck. I've missed easier shots than that in the first game. Something like that could be balance working as intended.

Still, quads here is right.

The demo is obviously a retard proof version with 20% damage taken compared to normal

As far as combat, if you look at the dialog options, he could pick something to go past them instead of fighting at almost every point, the journo just happens to be a complete fucking pepega

I wouldn't worry too much about forced combat

Needs work for sure but I'm still hype I liked a lot about it I liked how open those streets felt the opposite of cruddy nu-desu ex.

>behead those who insult Elif

aaaaaaaand dropped. Not even gonna pirate it.

Attached: 1555851770478.jpg (576x768, 122K)

>Good writer: offers a landscape with differing politics but doesn't shy away from demonstrating faults and strengths in each perspective, ultimately allowing the reader to draw their own conclusions
>Shit writer: THIS GOOD, THAT BAD, UNGA BUNGA

youtube.com/watch?v=ShpeLd_8KWg
>14 years old
Ouch.

>choosing to call Slugg by his name
lmao what an idiot
What is this spicy new pepega meme?

>I wouldn't worry too much about forced combat
That is like the least of my worries

I mean, it would make sense to pick that option so they could show off the combat system. The problem is the journo is a complete and utter fuckwit and can't play for shit.

>pepega
it's twitch normie meme

The girl from that demo says "pyramid" what faction is she talking about?

Yeah I'm guessing he's back

>Game looks like shit
>But pronouns guys buy our enlightened work of art

Attached: 1524529558004.gif (187x155, 1.87M)

Honestly the only thing that I really hate and think will stay is the compass. Everything else like the shitty animations will hopefully be sorted since this is pre-alpha.

>landing on the fire and nothing happening
>that fucking flip animation that fucks up half the time
>WHAT IS HAPPENING
God this needs work. The hub looked really well set out though, I like the idea of blind spots and the writing itself was good quality.

Are we being flooded by Twitchfags, or is it just coincidence I'm only seeing it now?

>Eurojank
Stalker is eurojank, this shit is just really unfinished. They could have at least polished it up like CDPR did with their cyberpunk demo, which still looked unfinished and early.

pepega is one of the better variations of pepe though
it's the only twitch emote that's not cringe in the same way describing something as "fucking poggers" would be

>libtard eurodevs
Please stop associating us Leftist Europeans with your American Right Wing parties.

Not looking very bright at all.
Also the animations are extremely bad and janky. Game looks like something a single person would make in his sparetime

Attached: 94BA9AD4-773E-4C28-8704-72C50C05C633.jpg (522x269, 12K)

Basically this.
youtube.com/watch?v=QR7N8Jrm0ZA
Enemies are damage spongey which is shit, but most of them are sent flying on the first hit and die before they even hit the ground.
It's seems much more realistic despite being too flashy.

>Go dilate, SJW tranny polmblr shit.
This response is genuinely incomprehensible.
Do you think that /pol/ is somehow pro-tranny, and this game appeals primarily to the anti-tranny demographic?
I think you have literal schizophrenia. This is textbook disorganized thought.

>funny physics
At least that will keep the kids entertained.

Tremere Clan, ancient occultists who used vampire blood to become immortals... and are now blood magic psychic creepy vampires now. They have/had a strict clan hierarchy called the pyramid.

Is there a way to play this without using guns? Because its almost like the devs are telling us not to

>wacky dance
>dance from the first game
>lmao
just leave already, you are not fooling anybody

why would their pyramid care for a thinblood?
also weird that when he jumped off the roof I expected a masquerade violation right there with people quickly pulling their phones to take a picture or video of you or something

These are rating the person playing more than the content of the game shown.

Never played a Vampire game.

Can I just not suck blood and kill vampires instead ? Fucking night demons

I'm hoping that masquerade violations just straight up aren't in the game yet

he kills everyone with no humanity violations.

because those were the bad guys like it really rough guys chest always so puffed guys. and its a combat zone do you really think he shouldn't retaliate or soemthing?

That's how it worked in Bloodlines, sperglord.

what the fuck is this

Self-preservation is a part of humanity

‘Member the first game?! Pre-order now for outfits from the original game while we take a shit in your mouth =D

>i can shape into mist
>but i can't mistwalk through a gayte
????

I see people complaining about jumping from the club down to the alley but it says blindspot right when he falls into it, so I'm assuming in masquerade areas you cant do any visible obvious powers due to cameras or some fag with their Instagram out, while blindspots maybe you just have to watch out for someone seeing you. That said, the people in the club should have been a bit concerned with someone just jumping off the roof.

My favourite part, in fact.

the awful player aside this looks and sounds like shit. I never played VTMB anyway so maybe Im missing something

This is how you know a developer is aware their game sucks and hopes to cover it up with political pandering.

Are you retarded or did you never play the tutorial in the original, or the game to begin with? You dont lose humanity for killing some faggot pulling a knife or gun on you.

>That doesn't see avoidable
just pick different dialogue

Will there be mod support so we can use both the mist and telekinesis ability?

>7:40
>enemy only attacks when they are on the players LoS

dude wtf the game looks like tras. I guess they were trying to campture the original VTMB trashiness

Attached: mVTrX3G.jpg (225x350, 21K)

I'm still excited for the game despite a lot of the comments here. Everything is going to be fine and the game will be great :)

>to the alley
Check 6:40 in the video

But maybe he was just lucky and nobody was close.

yeah doing vampire parkour in plain sight without any reaction is strange
>wanting to remove roleplaying
>in a roleplaying game
go back to skyrim

Would it have hurt them to find some music for the club scene that wasn't absolutely fucking garbage?

Attached: anxious-man-biting-nails-worried.jpg (800x533, 84K)

if they fix the models face animations Elif can be quite cute

The original played pretty shit, it just had okay writing, expressive facial animations, a good amount of skill checks and such and god tier ost. The combat was dog shit in that as well.

That's not what I meant retard. I meant that they aren't in the game YET. As in not included in the demo.

>he doesn't know what plays in clubs nowadays
lol

I really, really like her voice.

Not shit like that. What fucking clubs do you go to?

What the fuck sort of shit clubs have music that sounds like royalty free ambient tracks?

Well shit, that's pretty fucking bad. I was assuming doing shit on like that at all in a masquerade area would alert people, maybe giving you a chance to stop them before getting a violation. This shit really needs polishing, maybe another whole year to get into a good state. It's as bad as that demo Obsidian showed off at PAX for outer worlds.

She tells you what they want from him, information.

Jumping off a building at that height wouldn't necessarily violate the masquerade as humans have done such things. But it definitely draws attention in real life and that leads to potential problems and masquerade issues. Stricter kindred running the city might still punish that like a minor violation.

All of them.

>garbage combat
>he never rolled a Toreador and turned the game into the Matrix

just like in the first game, I guess it is mandatory to play VTMB2 with fan patches that fix and changes all the shitty parts exist in the official game once it's released.

Attached: busty vamp.png (605x370, 202K)

The amount of coping and bootlicking is pretty worrying.
>dude just relax it’s pre-alpha, it will look much better at launch!
There is like what, 8 months until launch? They wont be able to fix and redesign all those horrible animations from scrap, it’s an unknown small studio without the budget. Why are people so delusional?

This shitshow needs more than just a little polishing.

>maybe another whole year to get into a good state
You don't know how Paradox operates, do you?

I didn't like how he knew where to find that first Nosferatu without any directions. Actual dialogue was good though.

yeah but NOT THAT high and certainly not people climbing buildings vertically..

there should be more harsher penalties its the age of smart phones and video cams and shit..

also why is the maximum blood limited to 5 pints only?! thats like 4 spellcasts what the hell. What if higher disc takes 3 blood to cast?

>execute a bound prisoner
>no humanity violations

LOL

looool "the masquerade", who gives a shit
buu hoo humans saw me jumping over a building
you're an invincible vampire
just fucking kill people lmao

Blood Boil takes six (you cast purge twice to activate it) so that won't be the upper limit.

why would you get a humanity violation for killing a thinblood?! he's kindred he's barely human. so no you dont get a penalty.

The guy tried to kill you.

>Just moments before he was trying to kill you
That's not how that works. An enemy at a disadvantage is still an enemy, he isn't a helpless captive.

the game is almost finished, they have 8 months to fix whatever feedback they received on E3

this guy is a retard but the fact that jumping around from rooftops like a maniac without consequences to the masquerade really is undermining the system to the core.

>also why is the maximum blood limited to 5 pints only?! thats like 4 spellcasts what the hell. What if higher disc takes 3 blood to cast?
There are no high discipline powers, those few you see on the website are the only ones you get

A vamp might take out 10 humans at a time, but you may notice that there's billions of humans, with all sorts of fancy tech, and only a few million vampires. In any serious conflict humans would take heavy losses, but win.

Here's hoping they delay it to Q2

A ventrue could literally just dominate presidents and make nations go to war with one another 24/7 until the world gets depopulated.

the billions of regular humans vs. comparitively tiny number of vampires makes for a compelling reason not to go around jumping over buildings and starting open confrontation

your ability to heal by slowly drinking out of someone's neck doesn't really help much against bullets to the head

He just tried to murder you. You're not going to reasonably lose humanity for executing him.

>But Mr Judge of the International Court of Justice, the prisoners I executed by the hundreds were soldiers! They were trying to kill me last week!

I'm hoping it's just shills. It would indeed be pretty worrying if people gladly eat shit like this.

Even if they like VtM:B/WoD, supporting this level of garbage doesn't do anyone any favors.

Can someone explain why there is no third person mode? What is their excuse?

>and then the entire vampire clans get wiped out by the magechads for being a threat to the world
nice plan ventrue cuck

Attached: 1519016266272.png (2866x1032, 296K)

i like it but the dance should be more vampirey like the first game.

I know, but without it this game will suffer the same fate as the original.

The only thing I didn't like is
> female gang members all over the shop
> that nosferatu VA fucking sucked
in first VTMB every nos was unique and put some effort into their voice. This retard's just talking like it's his daily talk

Attached: 15586225330180.png (400x400, 135K)

You shouldn't worry, it happens all the time when a new nostalgia cash grab is released. No one will care about this embarrassment after a weak, just like it happened with Torment or PoE2.

If that was the case vamps wouldn't care about the masquerade or have it be a thing nigga.

What the fuck is that pull-up at 14:40. The dialogue looks decent but I didn't expect the combat to be oblivion-tier. An unarmed playthrough looks funny as fuck with this shit combat

Too busy adding all those pronounces. Make a mod yourself or something, it's not like they are obligated to work on the game.

Ign playing demo. Tbh I dont think that's enough. Have you seen how they play? Might as well be a tell tale game but it still might be to difficult for them. Also I'm sure you can remove those options.

>being this much of a moralfag in a setting called World of Darkness

>female gang members all over the shop
Waaaah women BAD. Fuck off incel.

What's with the nosferatu? That one in the sewers just looks like a disfigured guy, not a monster.

Have sex, cuckold

>suffer the same fate as the original
So, becoming one of the best RPGs of all time, being remembered more than a decade after it has been released? I wouldn't worry about that.

Mages really don't fit into the universe at all.

mother of god, this is the most hilarious thing I've seen in a while, this is like that cuphead vid incompetence

back on topic of Bloodlines 2. It looks really bad, I really doubt it'll be any good but things I like are - the world seems ok and atmospheric and... well, that's it
I'm not a contrarian but I can't defend this.
Also I'm a sane person aka transphobic - so If I see some pronouns shit on char creation I won't buy it even if it's a GotY

isn't the Nosveratu VA LaCroix's VA?

Their trying to make them less abominations like in v5. Their still ugly but some arent as bad

>They either need to seriously focus on making this look more presentable or push back the release date.

FUCKING THIS.

I've seen a crackhead do it. m.youtube.com/watch?v=57XBYQLp7m8

>but the law
Your humanity score in a videogame isn't likely to be a good measure for whether your video game character broke any real life laws. The point is that killing someone who just tried to murder you isn't some gross moral misdeed in the context of this video game.

user, Paradox didn't buy White Wolf to stop here. They are the biggest jews in the business. They do not care whether the game is dogshit. What matters to them is squeezing out every penny you have with as little effort as possible.

You know what this reminds me of? Both in terms of the animations and the gameplay mechanism?

Underworld Ascendant.

So that should give you some idea of what to expect from this.

>best RPGs of all time
Lmao no, a buggy unfinished mess that only contrarians on a anonymous image board love.

What happens if a MTF transvestite is turned? Will xir revert back into a pre-hormones state before zhim got tits?

Will you have to keep taking hormones, do they even work?

The people in charge of this game have NO talent. It is 100% guaranteed to be unplayable shit.

looks like shit, sorry pal

Really? Not a fan of that desu. That was part of their appeal, who's gonna want to play them if instead of looking like a monster they're just a ugly disfigured looking person?

Americans........

Why are female gang members so ludicrously overrepresented?
Women don't commit even a fraction of the crime that men commit, that's pure statistics.
The fuck kind of weird female wish fulfilment fantasy is this?

Oh well. No more unrealistic than vampires I guess.

>gameplay mechanism

gameplay MECHANICS

lol shit game for 8 yo. the combat looks like a toy battle

Source on the club music?

Nigga it was the same thing when the reveal trailer dropped. Give it a week and eventually we'll actually be able to discuss the game

>fucking ign went full retard on this one

Does this fix it?

streamable.com/kgd4m

Attached: 1560327426772.webm (1040x585, 2.88M)

looks better than i thought it would

music is shit though

Same like Ubisoft games nowadays. It’s really jarring playing a game set in ancient Greece when half of the soldiers are female. Or The Division where the encampments have all these women standing around with guns

That's just it. I'm really starting to think they wont be a dlc clan later.

WHY the fuck do they always give the job of playthroughing the demos to complete amateurs? You'd think the game's developers would want the best first impression possible. Especially since it's still not even at a beta stage.

Attached: 1560178842622.png (600x571, 545K)

I think my gay neighbor listened to something like that last morning.

shouldnt that make you happy? you get to beat girls up

So the trannies and SJWs hate Cyberpunk 2077.

Will they like this one?

Attached: 94226117-D75A-4EE9-AD02-C7828448AFDB.png (780x700, 641K)

music should've been more like this
youtu.be/vrrO7MKVrQU

one of the first things they mentioned about the game was that it'd have nonbinary genders or whatever the fuck

though on the other hand the game looks pretty janky and messy and trannies/journos hate that

>complete amateurs
That seemed not like a complete amateur, but an actually disabled person. Why - god knows. I hope Paradox will make some heads roll.

I didn't hear anything from Elif saying you had to kill Slugg, she just wanted the information. Why does Samuel make a big deal out of sending him back alive, like it's cloak and dagger shit? Why does the player make a big deal out of it? Am I missing something?

Why would you want that, you sick fuck?
Man was put on earth to defend the weaker sex, not to beat them up.
Retarded deviants like you aren't fit to be allowed to live.

>generic mainstream club with popular music instead of underground club with techno/house
I know americans hate techno but it's not like the first game wasn't rave/underground inspired so I don't see where the problem is, I guess the VtM team is just old and out of touch with what is the new underground culture today

im guessing for other paths which the journalist didnt take

Whoever is responsible for their E3 marketing is clearly a retard that didn't plan shit.

Yeah, I guess there could be a standing order of removing other thinbloods too. I don't know. At least they showed real gameplay, but fuck I hope it improves.

White male gamers are ruining video games

Attached: 835E0077-2CD6-49B9-BC64-4AE0CF8CE42E.jpg (750x614, 225K)

he's right you know

>E3 marketing
Was there anything other than Mitsoda coming up on stage?

Someone had to set up the demo and the gameplay. Mitsoda is the narrative lead. He doesn't do marketing, he writes.

it looks like they dont have any jotstick acceleration on and the guy isn't used to that

lefty cunts are going to have a fit when they realize brown people hate gays and trannies even more

are custom pronouns allowed? so few games allow me to use brrrrrt/ brrrrrrrrt

This is almost like VTMB again.
If you don't properly market your game in this day and age, how are you going to create the hype that will increase the amount of fans?

There is only he/him and she/her.
And this is determined by whether you're male or female.
How the fuck can someone be retarded enough to think there's a "choice" in relation to this?
Pick your character, that's literally all there is to it.
Why are these weirdos trying to make something so simple into something difficult.

Umm, because people who are trans will like being able to choose their pronouns??? Like feminine-presenting people who like using he/him or masculine-presenting people who like she/they? It's part of the trans identity??? I'm non-binary and like they/their.

Because of mental illness. No joke.

Seriously, do they think blacks and arabs like this shit?

Because their game will flop and they will need someone to blame for it. Don't try to pretend you've been away for the last ten years or something. No one gives a shit about actual pronounce choice in the game. No one gives a shit about the game at all. It's just a small little donation project where stupid nostalgia fags give away their money for nothing. Again.

How come so many faggots and trannies like this damn setting?

Holy shit.
You are insane.

they are sheltered as fuck or they really try to delude themselves about their cognitive dissonance, could be either one desu

>choosing to call Slugg by his name
i was actually wondering while i was watching why are you given not one but two option to present yourself/ask for his name
makes sense in retrospect, the face that he opens with "i don't know you, that's a good sign" should have also tipped you off

also the nossie seeing through your nice bullshit if you pick too goodie dialogue is also interesting, i think it also happened in the original but it's nice to see it happen again, some of these people are too into the game to not see through this kind of crap

Because they can relate to being soulless blood sucking demons

By making a good and/or innovative game. See DeS for example. People imported that shit to play and talk about it.

This will not be that though. And from the bottom of my heart I hope Paradox goes bankrupt but they are too jewish for that.

Historically speaking, it's because all those left ideas, trannies included, used to be "underground" as fuck, and WoD was always about being as underground as possible (like most urban fantasy works at that time, to be honest). Who knew it will become a sort of religion after a few decades, huh?

Because being a vampire is about beign sexy and superior. Being powerful. Trannies and faggots will never be any of the three but the setting allows them to feel like they can be everything they arent.
Same reason fat chicks always decide that they're totally Toreadors

club cultural marxism

thats awfully anti-fact of you
do you hate science like some french plants rights advocate?

Hopefully it will avoid the common trapping of always rewarding you for going for good boy points and actually having a reason to be the pragmatic asshole

okay is it just me or the new feeding mechanic looks shit?
there was nothing wrong with the old "if you don't stop they die, by the way" minigame
and the trailer really didn't highlight how the types of blood or moods or whatever they called them affect the gameplay

vampires, goth and relationship-heavy attacks females like bees to honey

honestly i'm a goodie 2 shoes and i noticed that because in 1 i always picked the bootlicker options because i wanted to do every single quest possible

i should do an asshole nossie run one of these days

>Hot dang our game is shit
>Better talk about pronouns

Attached: 1559493431546.jpg (720x539, 62K)

Oh ho ho wtf bros haha.

>i should do an asshole nossie run one of these days
low humanity or bust

Hopefully it was just because it was in a combat scenario. No point in leaving the dude trying to bash your head in with a enough juice to keep moving

God this post reeks of someone born post 9/11 who pretends to be his older brother's age. kys

Is there another version of the same segment or is it the only one? Kind of hard to judge since the guy is disabled, or retarded. Probably both

this is so fucking maddening because it shows the morons that are making this game are not utterly talentless as I initially thought they were, but holy fuck they are stupid.

you stupid cunts, you can't make RPG-Dishonored-with-vampires and you don't fucking need to anyway. you don't need to turn every weakness of Bloodlines into a massive strength, you just have to make it fine. just make it adequate.

just make a simple, functional third person combat system. don't dump your resources into making something much bigger studios than you tried to do and failed countless times. spend that money on mocap for facial animations, spend it on voice acting talent, hell fucking spend it on getting rights to awesome music to put in to clubs.

you got the contract mostly because the writer for the original game happened to live in the same city you're based in. just make a pretty, relatively bug-free game with competent combat and AI then get the fuck out of the way. that's all you needed to do.

Attached: D3aSqdEW4AIkGyG.jpg large.jpg (689x540, 37K)

It honestly feels a lot more honest. The setting is all about how you're a monster and its a lot more fun to not be one of the special snowflake exceptions

>if you don't stop they die, by the way minigame
there's a bar that fills at unpredictables rates at the bottom, exactly like in 1, seems like a 1:1 copy to me

>trailer really didn't highlight how the types of blood or moods or whatever they called them affect the gameplay
we have interviews that tells us that feeding on angry people give extra combat points, and you need the aura sense or whatever it's called to see said mood

>low humanity
i would like to, but i don't know if it's my PC or what, but when i frenzy the volume goes up like 500%, like throw my headphones to the ground tier loud even with lower than average volume

Fuck Clubs, I need illegal warehouse raves for my vamps

>illegal raves
>in 2019
>in america

Goddamn, did they get a 70 year old boomer to play this?

WOOOOO WOOOOO WOOOO

No because then you would know they actually played the first game

even worse, a journalist

plenty warehouse raves in detroit and other places
ironically not so many in california from what I hear despite them being the cool counter culture and all that

Yeah I was. That is until I saw the gameplay and combat. It's a shame too, the environment design is the best part of the game. But the combat and character models look like shit. I'll just get Cyberpunk 2077 or Doom Eternal

this is literally me when I try and use a controller lmao

Uhm sweetie, diversity and inclusion is more important than those trivial things you mention

It's not the same as the original one. This is industrial dance.

Attached: 1.webm (638x360, 2.07M)

The characters look completely lifeless compared to the first game.

the combat looks fine to me, much better than the first game

SJW/leftist "culture" is the most hollow, gentrifying thing imaginable.
A bunch of ugly, crusty trannies, pedos and feminists sitting in a nearly bare room because everything offends them, not daring to speak in case whatever they say might be deemed offensive to the other idiots.

They're completely lifeless and out of touch with reality.

Are there any hot female characters aside from this milf?
If there is, I might play the game;

>Can turn into mist and pass through a vent
>Can't mist through iron bar door

how do I get into this
I wish I had a passion for anything like these fuckers do for gesticulating

visiting Yea Forums for the first time in years cause of the bloodlines vid

have any of you guys ever talked to a trans person in real life? you all seem pretty mindjacked by boomer /pol/tards

Like a true VTMB sequel, everything looks great but the gameplay is total shit.

Why does it look so soulless?

trancel

Trannies live rent free in their heads, everything is about trannies these days

The player has no sense of role playing. He doesn't get himself an in with the club lady, he doesn't get an in with the nosfe, he doesn't get a personal reward from slugg. just wanton violence with no goal.

>Humanity choice
>starts a fight
Is that a joke?

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-12 at 2.43.25 PM.png (2298x1218, 2.66M)

/pol/ is mentally ill and think about transexuals nonstop nowadays.

>don't let anecdotal experience affect your worldview
>except do when it might support mine.

has there ever been a nightclub scene in any game that didn't look like the people who made it didn't know what a nightclub was like?

This is so much better with sound

who are you quoting?

Maybe he has low humanity?

you

Trannies need to be killed one sight.

I did kind of like that they let you actively fuck yourself over for being a dumbass. Though I gurantee that people will bitch that they picked this choice and the game didnt give them any warning

lmao retard

t.tranny

problem is designing an actually realistic nightclub setting would be a nightmare even for modern devs with how many variables are involved
>bouncer letting people in
>people leaving the club
>people moving between bar, toilet, dancefloor, chill area, VIP area
>drugs and drug dealers
>dancing matching up with the music being played (fast/slow tempo)
>crowd dynamics, people moving in groups
>not to mention the different types of club and clientele
I could go on but there's a reason why most devs would rather plant a bunch of NPC's that randomly move around in a static setting than try to realistically recreate a nightclub

Yeah they were a mentally ill freak and acted fucking weird.

why don't they just have inaccessible areas with crowds of npcs, with narrow paths between them. that's how actual clubs work anyway unless you push with a group or go to the front of the stage

anecdotes are meaningless, faggot

God, this shitty dialogue UI triggers me. These developers are completely incompetent.

This legit needs to be delayed.

it works in Hitman
then again Hitman was developed by just a little bit more experienced studio
actually now that I think about it Hitman is pretty much the only game that I can think of that has good nightclub/party levels

It needs to be cancelled

Based

Attached: ISOLATED.webm (720x1276, 2.83M)

yeah hopefully that's a work in progress

but knowing modern devs it's not, they all make these terrible UI's that look like a shitty tablet app.

Looks like garbage desu
Is this really what mall goths like to play?

Why do the thots have to ruin a good time between friends?

>first game had awkward dancing
>second game has awkward dancing
>DUDE SO SOULESS!
>WHY IS IT SO WEIRD?
complain about the actual issues like the charm of all the npcs being gone

Attached: ISOLATED.gif (222x180, 2.94M)

These are not hard things to implement if you're using a prebuilt engine and merely have to write scripts.

They just wanna stay true to Bloodlines

Attached: isolated.gif (270x138, 1.71M)

Murder is Humanity 3 sin, if I remember correctly. Fucking 3.

It's true, and I am that guy doing the weird fucking dance.
Say what you will, people can tell I'm having fun and not just there to pick up women, and it leads to enjoyable nights.

There's jank and then there's junk.

realistically speaking the majority of gang members are male, the few femailes one are mainly there for sex or to hide stuff for their boyfriends

Looks fucking awful but what did you expect? This developer churns out shovelware with Metacritics in the 50's.

does anyone else think the UI looks ugly?

I had a big laugh at the point where the player walks up to the nightclub that has people standing in line outside, but there's no bouncer and the player walks right past them and goes inside.
So why the fuck is there a line, because the devs that have never been to a nightclub think that there HAS to be one, even if it has no purpose?

Elif charmed me alright.
But jokes aside, the writing does seem a bit weak. They can fix the animations, tune up the combat, add reactions to your acrobatics, but just fixing the writing, if the rest of the game is like this, won't happen.

Literally everything looks shit m8.

Later on he just runs up the wall with them standing there. It's all around retarded.

weapons are just pick ups... why?

So far looks pretty faithful to the original.
Is it set in the early 2000s or is it more contemporary?

>How true to life is this clip?
if it is a shitty "I have dad's money" crowd downtown club? yea looks accurate enough with people idling in front of the DJ, but you probably won't want to spend more than 5 minutes there
here's what it should have been
>youtube.com/watch?v=uDuT0ximZp4
>youtube.com/watch?v=PwzkRUTl0fU

It's look like deux ex hr. Which is okay? I guess.

iron traditionally resists the supernatural
but who knows, you should probably me able to mist through that shit and under doors cracks too

Damn.
I really like the climate of late 1990s early 2000s in VTMB, maybe due to the nostalgia aspect.

That callback to the Vtmb Downtown music when he first steps out to Pioneer Square! Kino as fuck

took me a while to find but
youtube.com/watch?v=kah0_9U1JrE
now compare and contrast with a game to be released in 2020

wow it looks like a budget game. this is going to be really bad.

it's made by literal whos and published by jewadox, what exactly did people expect?

Based post
American politics ruined everything

Santa Monica...home

Attached: Santa_Monica_Clinic.jpg (800x640, 75K)

>Garbage combat
Rip&Tear faggot.

Attached: rip&tear.jpg (600x517, 51K)

>been reposted a million times
>no one ever explains the police presence
???

They sure were quick to put out preorders on a game that's not even out of pre-alpha. This really looks like a quick flip for a quick buck.

Do not insult HR, that game's combat and gameplay was polished as fuck. VTMB2 is pure amateur hour, this shit looks like it was made by students.

i remember when they annouced it i said i wasn't going to buy it until they show gamepaly. i'm not even sure iwant to buy it anymore

it really doesn't. it looks more like vampyr

>Animations look worse than the first one
>Weapons are pickups
FUCK PARADOX AND FUCK HARDLABS

Attached: 1544424428559.png (363x327, 262K)

New thread

besides the combat was there anything wrong with vampyr? all I remember post release was people bitching the combat and skills system was shit with blatantly OP choices

fan patches won't fix shit animations, bad dialog, and crap voice actors.

>that game's combat and gameplay was polished as fuck
Nope, not really. I was talking about visuals anyway.
>VTMB2 is pure amateur hour, this shit looks like it was made by students.
So was the first game.
Vampyr too. Fuck me. I'm kinda forget about that one.

>I was talking about visuals anyway.
Yeah its absolutely disgusting that this game has visuals that will be 9 years old when it releases.

Uses the some of the unreleased soundtrack from the original game. FUCKING KINO.

Attached: 60.png (584x698, 376K)

The first game had awkward dancing because it came out in fucking 2004 you moron.

Wow, the combat part gave me a fucking migraine

>sjws are rightwing

Attached: this is you.gif (450x253, 3.59M)

This wasn't the case in the original World of Darkness shit from the 90s though, right? Like the origins of the Tremere were different then and in Bloodlines 1, correct?

Well they are the ones who cry and protest everything the left say. Let me guess in your head you're the cool edgy guys and not the cry babies everyone else sees you as?

Attached: kek.gif (200x245, 587K)

>uses vampire powers in public in front of pedestrians
>no Masquerade Violation

Look at the Youtube comments everyone is saying the dude playing was so bad IGN is trying to sabotage the game

>comfy BG music is practically nonexistent
>that music in the club
>lands on a burning barrel and no burn damage or rotschrek
>nobody cares if you just spiderman up a building in plain sight or fall from a third floor
>those tripping animations look like ass

And as many have said, the combat looks weightless. Maybe I've been spoiled by Dark Messiah but I know first person melee combat can be so much better. Worst part is those static as fuck facial animations compared to the original's expressive faces. Club dancing looks good tho.

Sure, if you feel like ending up on the Sheriff's hit list and being shunned by any semi-civil vampire organization for diablerie

Hey I forgot vampyr was a thing. Was it any good?

Attached: 1483707880646.png (852x541, 37K)

It looks far more generic, think Wolf New Order, not bad not good but mediocre. Janky combat like the first game can work because it can act as a difficulty curve like STALKER or KCD. If it's mediocre combat then it is destined to be repetitive mediocre and boring.

Attached: this is you.webm (630x354, 1.02M)

>seething /pol/ teenager with his epic folder full of fedora images

Attached: LOOOOOL.gif (300x165, 498K)

go back to twitter senpai