Will it ever come back bros

Will it ever come back bros

Attached: 51pd1nz77YL.jpg (450x300, 52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9LMQrSKZu6c
awbw.amarriner.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I sincerely hope so. I'm going to give Wargroove and Into the Breach a try in the meantime.

It did user, Wargroove's been out for a bit now.

Favorite CO?

Attached: 1540150565086.jpg (542x359, 31K)

>Wargroove
Don't try it, it has SJW art.

it's dead, let it go.

Hawke

Colin is my boy

Nobody cares. You have to go back.

Jess has best music.
youtube.com/watch?v=9LMQrSKZu6c

>bitching about the art
but hows the gameplay?

Because of waifus and relationship sims, Fire Emblem has taken over the entire niche so Nintendo has no time or care for Advance Wars anymore, when they can just make Fantasy Waifu game #12 that makes so much money.

Nell is my waifu

>series finally gets online play and AI that isn't blatantly cheating
>series dies
Why are we made to suffer so?

It ended on a high note

Attached: 1538245233187.png (1080x713, 438K)

I still haven't played DOR and I don't want to because I don't want to face it

Yeah, in Smash.
>three characters in one a la pokemon trainer
>andy's the medium
>max is the heavy
>sami is the lightweight

COME ON YOU FUCKERS JUST GIVE ME THIS IF BANJO IS IN ANYONE CAN BE

Story is kino, maps are good except for the final one

Thank god we dont get waifu wars. People like you are insufferable

Fun, but a midpoint between Wars and Fire Emblem, leaning more toawrds the Wars games.
If you're looking for Wars and nothing else, I heard Tiny Metal is more like that.

Sensei all the way

you already have like half of the board (and a sticky) to post about smash, please go away
pretty cool, but i don't really understand some balance choices, for example mech equivalent getting crits for being next to other mech unit

Eagle
That double turn power with your giant ass bomber fleet decimates all

For the 1000000000 time now. Better dead than revived to be turned into utter shit; haven't you learned anything faggot.

This year's Battletoads and Commander Keen are the reminders.

Attached: 1450239414249.png (640x480, 259K)

Definitely Sensei. He's just powerful enough to not quite be considered overpowered. Smooth jazz theme, roflCopters, enormous unit and economy advantage thanks to his COP and SCOP and is just generally a badass old motherfucker, until Dual Strike turned him senile.

I believe there's a mod that changes the noses so everyone doesn't look like they have a cold

Its not dead. We got a community playing online on AWBW

Been playing for a couple months now and its really been scratching that itch.

awbw.amarriner.com/

Same person just wanted to say ive had to play advanced wars pretty much by myself for years and because of AWBW i finally have other people to play with.

I cant even shill because there are no ads and its free. I just fuckin love advance wars and if you do too check this shit out

Attached: AWBW.png (1350x608, 532K)

Lash is my girl.

Does it ban double CO powers?

Either Sensei or big lightning Grimm

I care.
Moving portraits was the best thing about AW1.
In WG they are SSSSSHHHHHIIIIIT

Do you think if they made the girls more waifuy then it would have have lived instead of faggot emblem?

Who knows

No they dont, and they have all the COs from 1 and 2 and up to 16 player games. They also have a wiki with all the information you could need for advanced wars on it.

Most people dont make games for double CO powers but you could easily make some yourself and people would join because the community is fairly active in my experience. I have like 20 games im in right now

I have hundreds of hours in Dual Strike but I never played online, I'll check it out though.

sensei and colin

Attached: dont underestimate the power of money.webm (480x360, 2.23M)

I have hundreds of hours in 2 and dual strike and i even beat days of ruin but some of the people on here are really good, if you are in the mood to be humbled play a game against waddledee, he is one of the best players ive ever played against.

Also if you see me around say hi, my name is Corporal Hawk on AWBW

They said they wouldn't bring it back because they have Fire Emblem and couldn't figure out how to make AW a waifu simulator.

fire emblem makes way too much money, nah

Nah. The main reason it died is all on days of ruin absolute botch of a release.
>never released in japan despite full translation
>appealed to westerners but wasn't marketed and came out same week as fucking brawl
>had to follow the best game in the franchise trying to reboot it to appeal to guys complaining how lighthearted the series was despite the material

It's a great game but IS really screwed the pooch on it's release. I'm pretty sure they've officially said they'd like to bring it back but they don't know how to repeat the same success FE has.