So next direct?

So next direct?

Attached: IZmT3pC.png (1129x795, 599K)

Hopefully

The last 2 were obviously shitposts tacked on at the end.

They didn't announce the new model switch that we no for a fact exists, so a big direct later in the year is likely.

>metroid 2.5d shown
>its prime 4

Attached: 1560271221387.jpg (250x241, 6K)

Attached: 578665676298911754.png (116x116, 15K)

They did mention having more games in development than they showed, so one can hope.

HAHAHA MAKE IT HAPPEN

Attached: 1543720107162.png (799x600, 729K)

A minuscule chance that one of those two will show up on the treehouse tomorrow.

Those are pretty mean-spirited red herrings

I ALREADY WANT TO KNOW THE NEXT SMASH LEAK

Attached: 1560131062330.jpg (251x201, 6K)

Waiting for a direct I guess. Metroid was the last thing they needed to announce for Nintendo to really come off as the strongest this E3 imo

I think both of those originated from Vergie and he said he wasn't sure if either were E3 reveals

Warioware at the treehouse live is a real possibility. Metroid at the treehouse live is not.

microsoft didn't show perfect dark tho

They first showed off Samus Returns on the treehouse live, it's certainly possible

Oh yeah I missed that. Read project scarlett so I crossed the entire line.

I wonder how he knew about all of that. It's not all from one single conference

>We know it exists

>Nintendo keeps telling retards that it isn't happening
>UH BUT IT IS

Get cancer please.

Just from patrolling the threads, these seem to be the most anticipated:
>Dante
>Doomguy
>Chosen Undead
>Steve (again); fuck stevefag

Nintendo has released so many "updated" version of their consoles that it would be stupid to believe them at face value.

>no Travis

brb getting the noose

So what you're saying is all these baseless rumors made for clickbait are actually true because nintendo will eventually decide to actually make a new switch model? Because that seems retarded.