Yea Forums suddenly hates Sony

>Yea Forums suddenly hates Sony

What happened? e3 2013 had everyone supporting Sony and laughing at Xbox for their trash conference. Nintendo was basically forgotten at that point as well

Attached: Bloodborne™_20171231155245.png (1920x1080, 2.65M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iqvSgI0AJwg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yea Forums is often contrarian for the sake of it. This concept isnt new.

What the FUCK is wrong with her fingers?

>e3 2013 had everyone supporting Sony and laughing at Xbox for their trash conference.
Well yeah since Microsoft cocked up massively and Sony didn't, unfortunately it opened the floodgates to the crowd who believe Sony can do no wrong.

Snoy's games are now managed through a California office who promptly decided to start censoring the shit out of any game that so much as shows a hint of cleavage.
But Snoy fans will unironically defend this and tell you to have sex if puritan censorship of a game's original design "triggers" you.

FPBP

The fact that you ascribe the current trend of threads to an overall hivemind opinion says a lot about you. When you see lots of pro Sony threads, do you feel good? When you see lots of anti, or no Sony threads, does it make you feel sad or angry?
You know that's fucking weird, right user?

Attached: 1560140027418.png (1200x753, 47K)

Yea Forums is full of nintendo babies that can't accept sony will always win they'll always just be #2

Sony used to be the underdog and now they're on top again so gotta hate what's popular. That and the raging Nintendo manchildren who've always looked at them as their mortal enemy.

>thinking anyone loves Sony

Or any brand for that matter. Who ever does something shit most people will go against them except the mode hardcore fanboys/unpaid shills. Sony have done a lot of garbage this gen which they deserve to be shat on for.

2014-2015: Yea Forums culture said PCfags are the cool kids. Easy Target: Xboxfags
2016-mid 2018: Yea Forums culture said Sonyfags are the cool kids. Easy target: Nintendofags
Mid 2018 - Present Day: Yea Forums culture says Nintendofags are the cool kids. Easy (?) Target: Sonyfags.
What "garbage"?

Fuck off Xtranny.

>you're welcome to use, whatever you find
>even the doll, should it please you

Because Americans care for microsoft.

They showed the exact same handful of games for three years in a row.

Adopting paid online
$100 PSclassic running PCSX they downloaded of the internet (and worse than a $30 firestick)
Rest mode background downloads locked behind a paywall
Fortnite crossplay fiasco
Authoritarian censorship policies

I like the games
But fuck sony though, cunty company keeping bloodborne from my PC mates

Censorship policy is why Yea Forums hates snoy now, and for good reason

pic related censored belly button too lewd

Attached: 1537721438056.jpg (585x329, 61K)

What does doll mommy breastmilk taste like?

Attached: 1556506230031.gif (728x720, 550K)

This, despite how many shills and fanboys defend their company of choice, they'll always get shit if they do something that people on here don't like. I'm glad Yea Forums still cares about their anime games in particular because it shows that this place isn't completely overrun by normalfags.

compare to uncensored

Attached: 1531883169282.jpg (585x329, 59K)

I can't speak for the rest of the board but I'm really iffy on their censorship policies

>suddenly
"suddenly"
SUDDENLY
S U D E N L Y
S D N L Y
U E L Y
SUD
EN
LY

>suddenly
PS3 came out a long time ago buddeh

youtube.com/watch?v=iqvSgI0AJwg

Attached: 1530622764104.jpg (1024x712, 170K)

No, this "concept" is a fucking meme to summarize how retarded people can be here.

Attached: 1557149627821.png (1258x1450, 1.37M)

The company themselves are going full retard right now, yet they still have the most obnoxious fanbase on the whole of Yea Forums.

Grow up, chincel.

>shit up the board 24/7 with trash
>wtf why do you guys hate us

Trying to play the victim now? I wish they would ban all your underage asses including the other consoletard normies.

Suddenly??
While I like some PlayStation games, I hate Sony. They suck all the dicks.

>suddenly
How delusional of you to think Yea Forums is in favor of Sony all these years. The entire NOGAEMS meme was originally made towards them.

Pretty sure mostly everyone here has a PS4 + PC + Switch.

And, lol. The hate for Sony ws way worst when the only game we had to look forward to was MGS4.

At least the other publishers had the balls to show up and embarass themselves in front of other people.

Attached: 1544548669049.png (1280x720, 687K)

Nothing, those are perfectly healthy doll jointed fingers

Attached: 1524011308706.jpg (1138x1542, 1.9M)

Xbox invented the paid online, and by now even Nintendo has adopted it.
Only stupid normies or collectors buy that.
What?
You care about Fortnite?
Just a little sun-rays to brighten up your room.

They kept pumping out cinematic experiences like Bloodborne and Ratchet and Clank and Uncharted, so it's no surprise that people turned against them. People want VIDEO GAMES again, not cinematic arthouse projects.

>suddenly
snoy fans were always the worst people in vidya

No games

This will always be a Sony board as long as they have all the Japanese shovelware the fags here play.

pedoweebs upset about their fapbait getting "censored"
people just being contrarian
unpaid MS and ninty shills
people just fucking around starting shit for fun

pfff

This has nothing to do with console warring you dumb fat faggot. You are the people ruining this board. You are the people allowing trannies, redditors, shills and other faggots to ruin the board. You are the people whining when the board gets absolutely ravaged by Nintendo or Xbox fanboys. You are the same people that watch capeshit and star wars.

This is exactly what you get and now no one likes you. Congrats faggot.

Attached: 1393871231120.jpg (419x480, 81K)

Imagine actually defending Sony even though anyone with half a brain cell knows those are cancerous moves. Nobody is talking about Nintendo or Microsoft and damage controlling by deflecting to them shows how retarded you are. Microsoft has always got shit for paid online, Nintendo gets a lot of shit for their paid online. Doesn't excuse Sony one bit for adopting paid online. We're talking about Sony individually and adopting it is objectively a garbage thing to do no matter which way you twist it.
I'm not even going to comment on the rest of your damage control but you get my point. Sony deserves all the hate they get for these things and thank fuck people who defend them to the death like you are the minority and get bullied.

Microshills are mad because they didn't get to see a single second of gameplay the entire conference.

Nintendo has forever been irrelevant and it rustles fanboys' jimmies.

Sony already won the very second it announced to not appear on E3. Making the opposition very mad

Also Yea Forums hates everything vidya related

Because Sony used to be great until about 2015 before going to shit.

Lol.

Attached: Nintendo E3.gif (349x248, 1.85M)

Sony Cuck shills in this thread aren't convincing anyone. Maybe if their beloved Californian company gave them some games for once they wouldn't have to sit on an image board all day defending having literally no games.

Attached: 1559694504898.jpg (1439x1785, 797K)

Censorship, newfriend

>things are diffrent 6 years later
WOOOOW

i'm sure this is a very real article from a reputable and serious news organization, and not fake news and/or satire in any way.

>censors anything that could be attractive to straight men
>promotes dick chopping tranny insanity and ugly garbage dykes making out, to pander to snoycels
the article is true even if it dosent exist

>Introduced by Xbox, but sure
>Why would anyone buy the whatever classic version of anything be it Sony or Nintendo when there are emulators?
>Not true
>sure, but why do you care about Fortnite
>agreed
You're only legit complaint is the censorship shit, which I feel is mostly overblown because it's not like anime titty games are known for their gameplay.
Doesn't make sense to me. Why would you hate the censorship issues of a company many people claim to hate even before the censorship shit? Is it because you actually have a PS4, and only a PS4 to play titty games? How does it not make you happy that shit gets censored for PS4?
The first point I made was to illustrate how a bunch of hatred towards any given group of people is always reactionary and blown out of proportion by board culture. Yes Sony's censorship is stupid, as well as the them moving to California, but that doesn't mean that the PS4 doesn't have good exclusives, as well as all the third party support it gets. The Wii U still had good games despite the abyssmal third party support and shitty marketing. The Bone introduced the Bone X and it finally realized that people care about games, not a bunch of useless multimedia stuff.

>it's all a lie!!!

Attached: 430569i9A1256CF43650802.jpg (1920x1080, 193K)

Why would Sonygaf hate Sony?

It is. You are implying that things can't be downloaded in Rest Mode without PSN+. They can be, that's how I fucking downloaded the Nioh 2 Alpha and Code Vein. What does NOT happen is the system automatically downloading stuff in rest mode when an update is available; the console must be turned on.

And that's a good thing! Based $ony take money money! I really do love paying for things I don't have to pay for on any other platform in existence!

Neck yourself, Xtranny.

Some shit changed over last few years. Sony is now Snoy, and their former focus on fun has been at least partially replaced by SJW bullshit.

>suddenly
This is why we hate you.

>some anime shovelware hentai games have been censored
>"OMG SNOY SNOY CENSORSHIP MUH FREE SPEACH"

Doesn't bother me since I never put the system in sleep mode, unless I know I will play again within the hour. But hey, you obviously have your little Yea Forums drone agenda, so who cares right? Snoy is the devil and they are killing games and blah blah blah

Sony censored anime boobies, which is why Yea Forums is now autistically screeching at it.

Attached: 1516467249533.gif (180x166, 457K)

normal people: yeah fuck them its a bad thing and blatantly anti consumer they should remove it straight away

you: who cares leave sony alone! anyone who thinks its bad has an anti-sony agenda

if microsoft and nintendo adopt this sony are to blame.

Attached: 1533432735386.png (571x618, 29K)

seethe and cope, westacuck

>Censorship stuff, they say they will make more movies and cinematic experience, less games,SJW, california, etc
i dunno faggot.

Attached: 1546956482386.jpg (1024x944, 141K)

>literally only makes movie games with actual children being sexualized
>censors cartoon children
I just hate hypocrisy.

>has the gall to call himself normal
>if Nintendo and Microsoft do this thing, it is very obviously Sony's fault
Why are you so hung up on this one point? I already told you why it doesn't bother me. I don't even fucking pay Sony's online service, I just pay Nintendo.

Not even him but you and another retarded poster straight away went to damage control for Sony having paid online by putting the blame on Microsoft. If these companies somehow can't think for themselves when implementing these policies and need other companies to decide it for them then by your own logic Sony will be to blame if these other companies adopt it. You can't have it both ways. Shill harder.

why are you too pussy to admit it's a cancerous practice by sony?

The correct based and redpilled answer. On top of other anti-consumer practices they now pull because they dominate the console market.

People bought the bullshit about backwards compatibility, they didn't have it because they wanted to resell you games you already owned with Playstation Now.

It's not just about being contrarian.
It's about thousands of autistic mentally ill people trying to force their opinions onto things in the most retarded ways possible.

I conceded that it was shit, but you know what, I misread. I pointed it out because I thought he meant Sony introduced the practice. Paying for online play is garbage. At least Nintendo is cheap, but goddamn is it barebones.
>pussy
Lel. In how many ways to you want me to tell you that if I am unaffected by the issue, I don't care? I don't play anything on my PS4 that needs constant updates, so turning the console means either I am going to start downloading something from PSN, or that I am going to play a game.

Sony automatically gets a 0 this E3, because they didn't produce anything worthwhile. That said, they still rank second after Nintendo. The rest was absolute trash.

Don't own a switch, and I have no intention of buying one, but any halfway decent conference is automatically better than a no-show.

>That said, they still rank second after Nintendo. The rest was absolute trash
lol no

Oh? Who do you rate better than Sony, then?

>xbox 360 wins most of the generation but PS3 wins in the end
>ps4 wins most of the next gen but xbone wins in the end
pottery

>I don't care so I'm purposely turning a blind eye to it
>Sony can do no wrong!

The xbone was absolute shit at E3. The only thing worth mentioning was their new Elite controller.

Tell me how not automatically downloading shit has fucked you over. Convince me you aren't just regurgitating board culture like a benighted catamite to fit in. I know Yea Forums likes to make it seem like you can't like whatever you like without hating Sony, but try me. You won't convince me to shit on Sony for a feature I don't use, but maybe you can appeal to my emotions and make me feel bad for you. Well, make me feel bad for you in a way that respects you a little bit more.