See ya in 2025!

See ya in 2025!

Attached: kisspng-dirge-of-cerberus-final-fantasy-vii-yuffie-kisara-final-fantasy-5ab88af9ab0339.0751336415220 (900x1360, 260K)

I bet she'll show up in midgar, they're clearly expanding midgar a whole lot and things that were meant to happen outside may happen there instead.

I doubt she'll keep the undone shorts but IF THEY FUCK UP HER DESIGN I WILL MARCH OVER TO SQUARE ENIX JAPAN AND PERSONALLY SET THE BUILDING ON FIRE

Attached: Perfection.png (1585x2186, 2.31M)

what if they give her a tit reduction bros, im scared

>Tit reduction
>On Yuffie
>Bad
If anything, it would make her even hotter just keep her the same height.

Do you even know where you are, or where the original game was marketed to all those years back?

These people would throw a parade, and all of japan would get an instantaneous nose bleed rivalling anything Anno could have come up with in Eva.

Better yet, Advent Children design, flatter chest, make make her top under the vest green.

Attached: final-fantasy-vii-advent-children-yuffie-flipping.jpg (1920x1080, 268K)

Please don't post spoilers, Some people have never played Final Fantasy 7
And she is technically a hidden character.

Why haven't you?

Attached: 1557497103995.jpg (950x713, 103K)

Not anymore.

I'm gonna spoil the shit out of Final Fantasy VII when it comes out.

jessie gets crushed by the sector 7 plate

Marlene's biological father is actually alive and becomes a crazy person that wants to kill his daughter.

sephiroth kills aerith like the disgusting flower whore deserves

We'll get bikini DLC right?

>thinking we'll get part 2 as early as 2025

Attached: 1479430799874.jpg (400x300, 28K)

I honestly prefer her KH1 design. That sleeve thing always bothered me.

Attached: Kh-yuffie.jpg (289x650, 50K)

Cloud is delusional and only THOUGHT he was a SOLDIER due to a mix of trauma and mako poisoning, but in reality he was projecting his dead friend onto himself.

There's absolutely no chance that she's still optional, same with Vincent.

At least I have a reason to be alive that long.

Shame. Shes a cutie ans is extra cutie in this version.

Spoil something about
> Red XIII's father
> Vincent x Lucrecia
> Planet's WEAPONs
> Yuffie's betrayal

95% of the time you see sephiroth its actually jenova

Vincent gets cucked by Hojo, who is Sephiroth's father
Red XIII's father wasn't a coward, he was trying to protect the Gi tribe
The WEAPONS see humanity as a threat and try to kill them all, also don't equip much materia if you are going to fight Emerald Weapon
Yuffie betrays you by stealing all your materia so she can use it to empower her country of Wutai, which became a tourist country after bending the knee to Shinra. Yuffie also gets kidnapped by Don Corneo so he can rape her or something I forget, it's been 10 years since I've played.