HAHA, VIRGINBEN IS WRONG AND A SHIT LEAKER!!! FUCK STEVE

>HAHA, VIRGINBEN IS WRONG AND A SHIT LEAKER!!! FUCK STEVE
>few months later
>Vergeben was right! We did it Banjobros!!!
So which is it, Yea Forums? Is Vergeben credible?

Attached: 18DFFDCA-914F-4B5D-8E4E-11875AE3F43A.png (939x690, 624K)

No, but the people he piggybacks off like sabi and newman are

He is credible and soon Steve will be in and the SoraFags and any other rosterfag will be BTFO for life.

Attached: cheers.png (960x960, 786K)

Sabi immediately made a fallback right before the direct. He doesn’t seem very credible.

Attached: 03B7AABF-C05F-43DB-A498-BEBE83E8ECDA.png (607x348, 60K)

we've already won

Attached: 3444.jpg (1296x1660, 364K)

I'm gonna buy Steve's Mii costume and name the Mii fighter cubecuck

How many times is Virginben gonna pretend he said something different than what he actually said

stop being a sore loser

Attached: 1560200735379.png (637x716, 690K)

Didn't Vergeben say the Minecraft content was seen by his source with his own eyes?
Cause if that's so, that'd discredits him hard
Why would a character who'd have their content be near finished be the fourth character added, about a year after Ultimate came out?

Attached: nintendo-and-microsoft-625x352.png (625x352, 100K)

Vergeben here, Ranger from Quake is in

Huh. Well I still don't trust Virginben but it'd be pretty cool if after all this shit both Banjo and Steve wound up in.

Friendly reminder to report all Steve and Smash threads

Steve's reveal trailer has Steve and Banjo fight in a grudge match, Acknowledging the memes.

or what if
>Steve breaks into a room ridley-style with Kirby, Jiggs, Pac, and Meta Knight
>except instead of attacking the characters he just holds them back to study them

Minecraft is literally all he has left to prove his sources are legit. Guess we won't know until October or so.

>except instead of attacking the characters he just holds them back to study them

what

How can one be a sore loser when nothing has been lost yet?

He has real sources but he either got tricked by a pig model or the file name "end dragon," made a mistake, and is too much of an autist to go back and correct himself.

We just wanted Banjo.

Because he got a cease and desist and could get sued

He makes educated guess and piggy back off other leaks. He has been wrong about SFV, MVCI and Smash. Probably MK too.

Why do they never go after anyone else then?

>I am 99% sure
Sneaky tactic. So if he didn't get in you can just fall back on "well like I said I wasn't entirely sure with my educated guess:^)" and still keep credibility amongst the tards.

I just wanted Banjo in, your shitposts have no power anymore

Attached: 7074bc082dd5716ad2ae85d39f2bdbec.png (1024x1024, 744K)