Attached: dims.jpg (1600x899, 150K)

Keep seething you shithead zoomer faggot

Agreed, but banjo is similar to fuck hunt

>too mentally disabled and/or uneducated to even know how to use apostrophes
Smashfags, ladies and gentlemen

>when you have 25 characters with a sword some animations start to look similar
you don't fucking say

absolutely get fucked

Attached: 5b3mzzpszt331.jpg (1200x533, 150K)

>>when you have 25 characters with a sword
Thats why you shouldnt

I was born in 1993
Fuck off weeb

When you're doing a massive crossover of Japanese games it's bound to happen
there's a lot you can do with a death stick

you also forgot
>a special that can put opponents to sleep
>a slash that freezes
>a literal suicide attack that deals massive damage
>a ton of other spells that you can cycle through that we haven't even seen yet, all in one moveset
I didn't want Erdrick or whatever the fuck we're calling him now before but after today I'm on board

>there's a lot you can do with a death stick
But they dont. Thats the thing. See

This, it's been a while since we've had a super complicated character like this
He looks fun

Fucking Solo's earing and munchie get me everytime

Attached: 1558596497070.gif (220x115, 2.89M)

>Generic anime swordsman with recycled moves has 4 unique B spells
>IM SO EXCITED

Geez, he seems really recycled.

Remember when seethelords tried to prove that joker's moveset was recycled and got btfo when people actually started playing him?

Man I really wish I could get into DQ. Idk why people like the series, I tried 11 and got bored right before reaching that big castle

Wow you sure proved yet another anime swordsman with recycled moves wasn't a waste of a slot with that eloquent rebuttal

Dont you have a twitter to be bitching on?

Joker wasnt a waste, he was wasted. So much potential and he is just another fucking swordsman with a counter

If you dont like it dont buy it! Besides jist mod brawl to have whatever asinine character you want.

Actually he is a knifeman with a gun and summon. Get your facts straight.

Its a fucking sword just stop
The gun is useless, Sakurai saw to that when he decided every character needs a reflector

Smash unironically needs a mass cutting to the roster next game. A lot of them are too similar and they should focus on making everyone still in more unique in playstyle.

wow! nobody will buy it!

Swords and knives arent the same firstly.
Secondly,not everyone has a reflector. Only fox,wolf,ness,lucas,pit,dark pit,kirby,dedede,marth,roy,chrom,lucina,both corrins,zelda,mii gunner and mario have reflectors. Thats obvisouly not all the roster.

This desu. They're going with quantity over quality
The original 8 need a revamp. They are boring. Samus can do so much more, make Mario based off Oddysey. Pikachu after the movies. Mewtwo or Lucario need to go even though I like them

>gun is useless
t. a shit joker
go watch how Leo uses it to edgeguard for example

>The gun is useless,
Oh nononononono nonono no
You dont actually play smash do you?

>Pikachu after the movies
Of the original characters he's definitely the most fine

Please just give samus a better moveset already. She sucks and is one of the most boring characters to play as.

>The gun is useless
t. Shitter
It's an edgeguard tool and helps you get back down from the air.

>change these timeless characters into something that won't matter in six months
>get rid of these extremely popular characters
it's like you fuckers WANT the MvCI of smash

>expecting rosterfags to watch competitive smash

MvCI is exactly what rosterfaggots want.

Yeah they were really lazy with him. I think they overpromised with the DLC and now have to cut corners to get characters out in a timely fashion.

the Marths and Corrin dont have reflectors. You also forgot Palutena, K. Rool, and Joker in your Reflectors list

>Smash Samus
>timeless

lmao she'd be one of the lamest iterations of the character if Other M didn't exist
She's been in desperate need for an overhaul since the very first Smash.

Geez, you sound really gullible

They're not similar, they're identical. It's not a coincidence, they're reusing animations to cut corners.

She's the only one of the original 8 that needs any kind of significant overhaul, though. Mario could have a new down-B but these characters should stay simple because they are the first ones beginners gravitate towards.

Well they dont reflect but they do counter but yeah i get what you are saying. Anyways,thats not the entire roster and the gun isnt useless and he isnt just "another sword guy XD" .

What about Game & Watch, Krool, and R.O.B?

objectively wrong

out of all of these only dash attack and the shield are true and the reflector is a buff that lasts for some time, not a counter

He plays nothing like a sword character other than his counter which isnt even exclusive to sword characters anyways

>>Gay waste of a slot

Literally every character added to Ultimate other than Simon reuses other people's moves, just reskinned. You're expecting too much from Sakurai to think he'll do anything creative or, god forbid, original.

Prove this

Actually, I'm gonna work through the moveset in the order the moves are used:

Up Tilt: Straight up Toon Link's Up Smash.
Jab: First hit is Roy's Jab, rest is actually unique, but very similar to Link's.
Fireball move: Robin's Thunder reskinned(Small), Ryu's Hadouken(Big).
Dash Attack: Identical to Link's.
Bair: Identical to Toon Link's.
Up B: Similar but not identical to Robin's Elwind. Seems to be chargeable.
Electric move: Similar to Robin's arcthunder, but not as similar as the regular fireball.
F-Smash: Ike's F-Smash, but sped up.
F-Tilt: Actually unique, Shield bash into sword slash.
The Menu moves seem to be almost entirely unique.
Up-Smash: Marth's Up Smash.
Nair: Ike's Nair.

He's awfully derivative. It sucks because I was hoping for a Dragon Quest rep due to the potentially unique moveset they could have despite being sword wielders.

I'm positive that he also has Link's side smash and side tilt, and Corrin's back air.

smash 64 mario is just reused ryu
>fireball
>shoryu is stolen
>spin move look simlur
literally cloned

user,no.
His F-Smash is Ike's. His F-Tilt is actually unique, and Corrin's Bair is a pair of wings.
See

K. Rool's side special is unique. boom, disproven.

Mario in 64 is clearly inspired by Ryu but...
Mario's moves are not actually reskins, The Hero's moves are straight up visually identical in most cases.

I meant Robin not Corrin. What you call a faster Ike's F smash just seems like Link's side tilt.

Nope, side smash is just the classic sword bash which even banjo has but using Kazooie
Side tilt is a two hit nothing at all like link's and b-air is just marth's but covering a greater angle
How the fuck is his up-b even remotely similar to Robin's outside of the wind theme ? It's something that sends him stright up at once leaving a hitbox where he left from and robin's is two projectiles goind downwards with the first spiking and sending him straight up while the second one can be angles more sharply and doesn't spike

>want to get gud with joker
>watch leo be top dawg
>Try to immitate the shit he does
>nothing works out right

trying to improve in smash is suffering..

>another anime swordsman
How many shekels did Sakurai take from square enix?

Attached: pkwxwq1h7p421.png (664x960, 507K)

Until we see side-by-side hitboxes this argument is pointless
There are tons of moves that look similar but don't function the same

Why did we get 3 / 4/ 8 / 11?
11 for marketing purposes since a new comes out. Got it
3 because its regarded as the poster boy of the series got it
8 because its the most popular one in the west got it

4 ????

>Summon doesn't actually function like a summon
Shit's fucking dumb, fucking Zelda does more with the concept than Joker does.

Ok OP, you can say whatever you want but it wont change a thing. I recommend to all you people to hope for the next 2 characters and like them. Because you have absolutely no influence on the outcome. But you have hope.

Attached: 1560239231718.png (334x229, 67K)

They made him into a Jojo stand user and I'm not entirely upset by that

Link swings with one hand and it doesn't look particularly similar.
Ike swings double-handed in a very similar motion.

>How the fuck is his up-b even remotely similar to Robin's outside of the wind theme ? It's something that sends him stright up at once leaving a hitbox where he left from and robin's is two projectiles goind downwards with the first spiking and sending him straight up while the second one can be angles more sharply and doesn't spike
The character's animation is nigh identical during the move, but yes, the move itself is not THAT similar.

This is true.

>another anime swordsman
All jokes and memes aside why is that a problem? He looks more fun than banjo to me

4 is the start of the Zenithian trilogy and he's one of the more unique looking protagonists.

The protagonist of 4 is the strongest warrior in the series.

4 has the most hentai and fanfic material

I remember when melee came out thinking it would be so cool to have a million different reps in. And now that the fuckin kitchen sink is in, it really does feel like some kind of cheap Chinese smash clone

>1993
>not zoomer

try again in 5 years

Anyone else think banjo looks criminally vanilla? I wanted transformations

>First Smash Fighter announcement on Nintendo Direct
>yet another weeb swordfighter

Attached: D5652678-5F8C-47B7-BB8B-12F547A460E9.jpg (1228x1125, 687K)

That's what I've been saying but everyone's to blinded by the hype

Both look like incredibly dull characters. Hero's spells are really gonna have to pull a lot of weight to make the character fun. Banjo doesn't look redeemable. It's a shame because PP and Joker have really fun movesets so I had high expectations for the future characters.

You dont have to buy it. And learn to mod if you want a different fighter.

>stand user
All it does is power up moves in Smash, if you played a JoJo game you wouldn't even dare try to say that.

too gimmicky
if a lot of these batshit moveset ideas were actually implemented it would hurt the characters

There are STILL no good Skull Kid mods

4 and 5 are both fan favorites but DQV's hero uses a staff so he couldn't be an alt.

Banjo unironically looks full of soul. What are you on?

I know there's more to stands than that but I haven't seen/read Jojo, just going by cultural osmosis

I mean I dont care that much, but what he said is fact.

80 characters and its not enough to fulfill all your salt

Kek BTFO

I FUCKING HATE SECONDARIES SO MUCH

Way to make a fool outta yourself, dummy

Attached: 1550440407714.jpg (602x709, 67K)

This is like quitting Zelda before the first dungeon

Why dont you do something about it then?

I can't afford 3ds max for model importing and don't know how to animate shit in Brawlbox

Blender is smash mod suicide

>80 characters
>more unique fighters than any other game of it's breed
>nearly every classic nintendo franchise represented
>best balance since 64
>BUT WHERE IS TOADSWORTH

This is Sakurai fault. Soul calibur and samurai showdown have tons of swords character and they all look diferent. Same with tons of musous. Get original sakurai

I didn't think Joker's gun could be reflected. Every time I've tried to reflect it it hasn't worked.

He’s still in and he always will be

That's not fucking fair. I'm a giant SS and SC fan and even I'm aware Sakurai is the only guy that knows how to make a platform fighter work.

Apparently he has a kick somewhere in his move set

Attached: ss_4.jpg (1280x720, 190K)

where IS Toadsworth?

It's hitscan, not a projectile

He’s dead

So it can't be reflected then.

I was suspicious about some of Joker's animations being very similar to others.

Ye

Looks to be airborne, and we don't have an Uair yet. Could be that.
Or it's just a weird shot and he's on a platform, and this is a throw.

Up throw

>tfw Jibanyan missed a slot for this

Attached: 40887193-D53A-4F71-B936-D10482B89441.jpg (915x1125, 577K)

What? I specifically remember doing a dungeon. Then I went through a huge ass field and fought a ton of shit. I just got bored. Idk maybe I'll give it another try but I've never been a fan of trying to FORCE myself to like a game, it either is good or it wasn't and I move on

I want to fuck nicole