So we all agree that in hindsight this was better than Doom (2016) but will Doom Eternal manage to top it...

So we all agree that in hindsight this was better than Doom (2016) but will Doom Eternal manage to top it? I'm thinking it just might be good enough based on what we've seen so far.

Obviously no point comparing to the first two games since those are a million times better

Attached: file.png (970x1352, 1.85M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=B41AnlyK81E
youtu.be/ietb4JwaaXA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You must really need attention.

I see this on sale right now. Is it worth getting and why? I see that it comes with 1 and 2 apparently.

BFG Edition does. Doom 1 and 2 have the red crosses on the medpaks censored though. Just grab Doom classic complete off steam when it's on sale for Final Doom and Master Levels

What's Final Doom and Master Levels?

Doom 3 is great, but the VR mod makes it about 500 times better and I'm unable to go back.

>tfw no Doom Eternal VR

youtube.com/watch?v=B41AnlyK81E i just hope they change this thing

It would probably be bad just like Doom 2016 VR was, if they do it again they need to do it right.

Final Doom is two standalone doom games based off Doom II. Master Levels is a collection of levels that was sold in the 90s. Neither are really essential but are nice to have.

>Buying Doom
youtu.be/ietb4JwaaXA

Final Doom (Plutonia) > Doom 2 > Doom 1 > No Rest For The Living > Doom 64 > Final Doom (TNT) > SIGIL > Doom (2016) >>>>>> Doom 3

Final Doom has Plutonia which is probably the best Doom there is.

>So we all agree
No.

>So we all agree that in hindsight this was better than Doom (2016)
Nah

Yes

Doom 1>Doom64>Doom 2>Plutonia>Doom 3>TNT>2016

>hating Doom 2016
fucking baseless contrarians

Doom3 has to be the most underrated game of the 2000s

Doom2>(brutal)Doom64>Piratedoom>Doom3>everything else

What's the difference? Don't you just shoot monsters in each game?

It's probably the "played first 2 levels on easiest difficulty" shitposter again.

(you)

2016>Redneck Rampage>everything else

I'm older than all of you, shut up.

>not Redneck Rampage Rides Again
Alright grandpa, time to put you in the nursing home

They are all good Dooms user.

Attached: 1560285038243m.jpg (1024x509, 88K)

You have the shittiest fucking taste it's not even funny

>baseless

Attached: nudoom.png (1230x776, 43K)

cope

>defending Doom 2016
fucking zoomer trash who has been eating shit his entire life so he's pleasantly surprised when he finds an undigested kernel of corn