IT'S HAPPENING

VTMB2 GAMEPLAY DEMO IT'S HERE!
youtu.be/_oYJAnhvgNk
GET IN HERE VTMB CHADS.

Attached: scrot_2019-06-12-01:04:04_1366x768.png (1366x768, 1002K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RTR1ny0O_io
youtu.be/_oYJAnhvgNk?t=715
vocaroo.com/i/s0EkDdSP8xuN
youtube.com/watch?v=_s7O0OWohvE
youtube.com/watch?v=zwrJPZ3GvSw
youtube.com/watch?v=mrMLMV6E4CM
twitch.tv/paradoxinteractive/v/431561941?sr=a&t=8777s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

no one cares about your transvestite game

>SOILINES 2

Attached: 14937280835289.jpg (428x368, 36K)

you cared enough to reply

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

Based

O N L Y

F I V E

C L A N S

I T ' S

A

C A S H

G R A B

F A G G O T

youtube.com/watch?v=RTR1ny0O_io

why do they always get incompetent idiots to demo the games

discord leftists

>that motion blur

Looks like one of those HIRE THIS MAN meme games made with unity

>New Clan DLC - ONLY FOR 59.99$
modern gaming is cancerous.

it's made on UE, what do you expect?

>Tranny game
>Chads

>Dowtown hub unused track
Interdasting.

videogames

whats tranny about this game?

>same news anchor voice actor.
We're home lads, we're really going home.

Attached: home.png (1000x627, 321K)

Can't wait to pirate

If only this game came out 5 years ago. Yea Forums might have been able to talk about the game without whining about trannies every 2 minutes.

The developers

if trannies weren't present everywhere we wouldn't whine about it

Nice

Attached: 1559331799262.png (1646x1018, 1.62M)

/thred.

Attached: ghnhgnnhg.png (1329x288, 28K)

I just finished watching the video, at least it wasn't scripted shit.

Paradox no seriously paradox is full of trans people

They aren't, your mind has been poisoned by your addiction to outrage media and your compulsive need to feed your own victim complex.

What was so great about the original game?

The combat seems like complete shit but the dialogue sounds good, so it'll be just like the first game

They are, your mind just doesn't want to accept the fact that they try to push themself into every single corner of every single modern medium

Yeah, just pure shit.

faggot

>pre alpha
The game is obviously in alpha since there is something to showcase.
At most its pre-beta.

Yep, at least they aren't trying to hide it.

>muh trannies
this is you

Attached: 1559875588426.jpg (1381x837, 283K)

Imagine going to a board and despising everything on it. Imagine only feeling pain, disgust, anxiety or fear every time you look at something.

No one cares about your transvestite obsession, tranny.

Perfect hybridization between RPG and Immersive sim elements, successfully catering and reacting to hundreds of possible character builds (until the sewers anyway).

It's also one of the first and only games to meaningfully implement your race/origin as a mechanic in its overall design.

>Brian is the first voice you hear
Starting off at 100%

I'm thinking you're an actual tranny.

>tranny game
>hire this man graphics
>controllerboy

yikes!

Attached: 1549195447701.png (250x250, 68K)

Did the player tank all the hits from hobos to show how healing works? Or is it just because the turn rate is so awful the enemies always flank or backstab him?

this is what happends when you truly begin to see

they already said more will be added post-launch free of charge.

im thinking you didnt even read that image and see that it was about will smith aladdin fetish more than anything

H E

F E L L

F O R

S W E D I S H

T R A N S

C A S H

G R A B

Truly begin to see what? Cypher was right, ignorance is bliss.

FF7 remake is also made on unreal engine 4

sex have

jesus, you’re pretty worked up about ugly dudes in dresses

Obviously it's just some game journalist playing with a controller.

>Pre Alpha
Design incomplete
>Alpha
Design complete, feature incomplete
>Beta
Design Complete, feature complete, polish incomplete.

You can have a working technical build but still be trying to work out your gameplay loop and supporting systems, this would qualify as pre-alpha.

to see why things became how they are

Ah yes, they've replicated the awkward combat of the original quite well

dumb roastie

youtu.be/_oYJAnhvgNk?t=715

>controllers

Attached: 1557180788692.jpg (640x853, 74K)

D I S C O R D

T R A N N Y

S E E T H I N G

C O P I N G

and it looks like SQUARENIX HIRE THIS MAN.
>yer ugly
Did you seriously expect someone to take that picture seriously? Oh no a MS comic how will I recover from this?

experience sexual intercourse.

>just ignore them
yes this maybe solves my personal life but not the problem itself

You immediately turn into an obnoxious nigger?

i hope nobody here is actually excited for this or expecting a quality game

And what am I supposed to do with this knowledge? Wander the Earth bitter and miserable? That is not wisdom.

>That dancing
I like it. Also all the comments are shitting on IGN's awfulness

Why does this feel like it's the first time the player has ever used a pad before? It's like watching my mom play

It's pretty funny watching some retarded console peasant trying to play this with a controller. It's obvious the game's combat was built for mouse and keyboard when you see the player struggling to hit enemies with the horrendous tank controls that comes with playing a first person game on a controller.

>quest markers
>no soul

im worried lads

yes Yea Forums made me redpilled.

>frogposter
YIKES!!!!

>based
>cringe
vocaroo.com/i/s0EkDdSP8xuN

>still doesnt get it

Here is your Sebastian, LaCockfags. His voice at least.

Attached: Nosferatu_Sebastian.png (1920x1080, 1.38M)

From one side it looks pretty atmospheric, from the other the animations are really janky and the person playing has downs.

because the achievment is different. if you do something right/good out of coincidence, you don't truly deserve the achievment. but if you do something right/goof out of knowledge that hurts, pains and makes you fear, you truly deserve the achiement.

cringe but based desu

yeah, i totally get it, you're an ugly annoying gamer if you complain about trannies.

>That "dancing"

Another thing: why the fuck does the character start doing flips when he's in front of an enemy?

Attached: gay ass nigga.png (292x164, 63K)

>negotiates stairs like a fucking robot
>carefully investigates a door like it's important
>picks the least intelligent dialogue choice with the mission target
>barely uses powers at all, just runs at enemies with guns and slaps them with a pipe

I'm starting to realise why game "journalists" are calling for games to be easier

Aaaaaaaa! He's absolutely stunning. Can we fug him?

I think he was supposed to hit them...

Holy fucking shit, you're right. Pretty swell.

I think it's a mist move that allows you to flip over them and daze them, half the time it didn't work though.

>that bit where a female enemy is slowly sidestepping 5 feet in front of him and he misses every shot with the pistol

Attached: 5a143a9f75725.jpg (441x294, 44K)

Why wouldn't we be excited sir? We've seen enough to know that this game looks really good.

I haven't looked at any footage of this game yet.

Is it bad?

Attached: 1503335782884.jpg (537x720, 60K)

of course I am excited

So, returning voice actors so far are:
>Brian Mitsoda
>Dee Bradley Baker (Tung)
>Neil Ross (Gary Golden)
>Andy Milder (Sebastian LaCroix)

>Kill more women than men in the trailer
That's pretty based

There's punished LaCroix wow. That bomb fucked his face.

looks like an alpha game, wait...

gameplay looks a bit suggish but Everything else seems alright. sux i cant play as a gengral though.

Because he has not felt joy, happiness or satisfaction in over a decade, and despises those who do.

It looks nice, basically like the first game but with better graphics
that includes the awkward animations though

this and Yea Forums told me they would go full sjw.

Looks like a remake. Santa Monica esque city, go to club, talk to Therese who gives you quests.

It looks surprisingly good if you ignore the literal invalid playing. A little polish is all it needs I think. The gun sounds were pretty weak.

if something says pre alpha or alpha, then its cleraly in beta. its just them hyping things up.

Pretty much yeah. That flip-flop-spinning is a good trick animation is a bit... why?

WHY

ARE

YOU

TYPING

THIS

JUST

WONDERING

I

DON'T

KNOW

ANYTHING

ABOUT

THIS

GAME

>third person transitions for melee and object interactions
I suppose it could be worse, there's no tps cover system.

>Neil Ross (Gary Golden)
Where? I need to fuck the character with that smooth ass voice. Show that son of a bitch to me.

Long haired Malkavian guy from the Malkavian trailer.
>youtube.com/watch?v=_s7O0OWohvE

Attached: Clan Introduction - Malkavian - Vampire_ The Masquerade - Bloodlines.png (1920x1080, 527K)

I actually really like the way the newer Deus Ex games handled this. What's wrong with third person? The original bloodlines could be played entirely in 3rd person and seeing the sequel go 1st person only would be lame.

Is it just me or does she look a bit lifeless?

Attached: 1508411822964.gif (245x245, 295K)

gonna be honest the gameplay looked like shit, but you don't play these types of games for that

Shit. That does sound like him.

Even disregarding
>IGN
couldn't the devs at least make sure the controller works correctly before the showcase?

WHAT CLAN SHOULD I PLAY BROS? WHEN IS THE GAME OUT

Attached: 1462155807048.jpg (1177x1263, 837K)

What makes you think it was controller malfunction?

It's like Morrowind's combat. Hits aren't 100% guaranteed.

Attached: 1553323317007.jpg (950x632, 294K)

FPBP

I don't give a shit about combat or whatever in this game. I just want to fuck the owner of that voice.

combat looks fucking atrocious and clunky as ass
too bad I had my hopes up for this game
Also
>loading areas
>2019
lamao

Take your restera game and shove it up your hole, Fag

This sweep with a flip looks so fucking gay, especially when the guy playing whiffs it.

>Climb and jump off buildings in full view of the public
>No masquerade violation

This doesn't bode well.

Why didn't they use that voice for narration in the trailer instead of that fag who sounds like dying animal?

>11:13 min in the video
That doesn't sound like a womans voice. That's supposed to be a woman, right?

I mean sensitivity settings or shit like that.

I don't think guns were doing any damage. It seemed like only melee was doing anything

Does this mean you can get to do benis in baguna with her?

Attached: mrgrgr.png (1920x1080, 2.15M)

Neat wall climbing. When they add Gangrel I hope the animation is something like this.

youtube.com/watch?v=zwrJPZ3GvSw

>58 IP
>they were at 56 at this post
Somebody is samefagging~~~

I'm willing to give it the benefit of the doubt

Attached: deb of night.jpg (1784x896, 218K)

We were... until E3.

>20 fps
>motion blur

yikes

Yeah no shit, these types are in every thread. IDs when?

they pozzed this game so hard with tranny shit, even worse than Dreamfall Chapters

Attached: aT78XxU.jpg (1633x2030, 1.32M)

>the absolute fucking state of VTMB threads
god fucking damn it

Attached: 1542453135963.jpg (528x480, 37K)

They only had like 2 VAs for enemy NPCs. or maybe it isn't a real woman

fucking imbecile

Attached: Annotation 2019-06-12 085544.jpg (522x479, 65K)

>knows nothing about the game
>still shitposts
Yep, I'm on the correct board.

I'm excited
>expecting quality

I don't "expect" that from any game, that's just setting myself up for disappointment. I'll wait until it comes out and decide if it has quality or not.

I thought vampires can't have sex

i was browsing and saw that user typing weird. game looks interesting tho

They can. They just bleed everywhere.

There only 5 clans faggot ass.

>When they add

>I can't read.

>5 clans at start
>no gangrel
>no nosferatu
>shit writers besides one
>its gonna be more political than the first game which just jabbed here and there
>might fuck up the malkavaians (I'm up for them making them more serious but the way they are in 1 is fun and interesting especially the voices you can here)
>looks like there are retarded powers compared to the good ones that were in one (a giant super AOE? Fuck off)
I want this game to be good I really do but it isn't gonna happen. All I can do is pray modders can fix it.

They're adding more clans post-launch you double Canaille.

Paradox has to step up their game, the Cyberpunk 2077 demo from last year looked way better than this and I think both are pre-alpha gameplay.

I'm excited for both games tho.

>doesn't know that Paradox will add more clans after release
Stop being so fucking dumb.

What sort of weird european california country is this game even supposed to be set in.

Literally the only good voice I've heard so far.

Giraffe neck needs to get her neck shortened.

That's Seattle.

is the one controlling really bad or the fight segments are so clunky and shit? i like the rest tho

This. Choosing your clan affected so much it was amazing. The game was a completely different experience each time. God I wish I got antitribute to work I've tried and failed 3 times cause I'm smooth brained

Holy shit, this is the fastest I have ever seen a game sequel completely shit the bed.

To be fair Bloodlines 2 has a smaller budget then Cyberpunk. There's no denying that. But yeah they gotta fix shit up.

>no gangrel
Basically confirmed as the first dlc

Attached: vtmbl2_seasonpass_fade.png (616x414, 292K)

>no one mentioning the dancing

I get I'm being a baby bitch because I live here, but it doesn't look like Seattle at all.

i meant combat fuck

It might be both. The person playing sucked ass and couldn't turn and attack at the same time but the melee combat does look like it could use some work anyway since one punch stuns an enemy.

*blocks your path*

Attached: AnchorNews.png (174x179, 63K)

No way that game is that far into development, scripted demo?

That's the creative director on both games iirc
Nothing, don't let anyone lie.
It was carried by it's theatrical voice acting and art direction - despite being an ugly piece of shit on the original source engine. The actual segments of gameplay are nosebleedingly awful but if you dig the interactions w characters and the overall premise/story then it becomes more bearable.
Here's my honest advice if you play the game:
Go in blind, go in as a Malkavian.
This game only stands on it's dialogue, and unfortunately the main character dialogue constantly teeters between snoozeworthy and edgy writings of a small powerless teenage boy.
The malk class rewrites a suprising majority of the dialogue for the mc.
It might not be for you but it was the only way I could stomach this game.
Never before in a game have I had to think about what my mc actually means, small metaphors and litterary references a heavily sprinkled thruout and over-all you get the sense your mc knows more than yourself which I think was very interesting.
People will tell you this is a bad idea, because the malk dialogue references future events in the story. If you have never played, these simply won't make sense, not until you later get context and understand. It doesn't spoil anything like some people say, and playing malk when you already know all of the twists and secrets is dull and deflated.

Tl;dr: don't play the game but if you do go Malk and spec into combat heavily.

wow its exactly the first one again but with muh graphics and dishonored shit. Would it have killed them to put more than the bare minimum in when deciding what direction to take this in?

Just watched Lost Boys for the first time, this movie had to be a huge inspiration for WW/Troika, right?

So much of the tone, and even kinda the way the vamps are, is there. Kino.

I'm a big fan of the first game but I have very little hope for the sequel given who's writing it and what their stated intentions are. Cyberpunk is going to massively overshadow it regardless.

That's a fucking werewolf dude

the combat is so bad holy shit do i even need to mention the guy controlling? i like that theres no voices though and the retarded dance is back

>no gangrel
>no tzimisce
>no nosferatu
>no lasombra
>no giovanni
>no banu haqim
>no salubri
>no ravnos
>no cappadocian
>no samedi
etc.

Don't bully Dale. Life has been hard on him.

Attached: suffering.png (782x824, 308K)

Yes tell us your thoughts on writing and game design, person that can't tell the difference between "hear" and "here".
I'm sure you've played the original and just didn't notice the functionally identical disciplines too, no matter, continue posting I value your every word, promise.

>atrocious animations
>clunky combat

>people actually preordered this

death by stereo

Well I've never been there but they've confirmed the game is set in Seattle. If I'm not wrong that's the first thing they confirmed.

Attached: vampire_the_masquerade_bloodlines_2_screenshot_08_3840.jpg (3840x2160, 1.62M)

How long till we get the Nosferatu trailer?

Attached: Nosferatu_face.jpg (500x375, 33K)

Jesus Christ, why. How. For what purpose. VTMB 1 was awesome. The lore for this series is insanely built up. This game had EVERYTHING going for it and they turn it into a shitty Michael Moore propaganda flick?

Did I die in my sleep? In this Hell? This is Hell, isn't it?

Attached: 1424308784507.jpg (451x480, 38K)

Her neck is so fucking large

Explain this, like for real people who are going to buy this game. How am I going to enjoy a game with the obvious political attachments like this?
Like say I just want to enjoy the game, how much "Wow, you're white and awful" am I going to have to endure, it seems like I'd be better off just skipping it?

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (1200x675, 89K)

she almost looks like claire... god i'd love to fuck vampire claire

The one about living in Santa Monica I never could stomach: All the damn vampires.

this isn't from the game you fucking retard, it's from another game
VTMB2 has nothing like this, at all

the giovanni are kill nigga

By "enemy" they certainly mean werewolves and I'm sure we're going to fight them in the dlc, but that silhouette looks like a Gangrel to me.
Anyway, they have already said they'll add more clans later, Gangrel and Nosferatu are so popular there's no way they're out.

Are you retarded or do your eyes not work properly?

I want to bite that long neck

Attached: 1557397936737.jpg (394x346, 20K)

Too problematic, reminds transpeople of their day to day lives.

they have the same ayy lmao neck

The fuck are you talking about.

90's culture made the first game neat. I doubt this game will be fun because modern culture is really gay.

Like the level design and the level of verticality, but man those are some jank looking animations and the performance seemed a bit jittery.

Though I'll give them the benefit of the doubt that the combat isn't terrible, since this is a dumbass journalist from IGN playing on a console.

Also those Nossies look pretty cool, shame I can't play one myself.

That's not vtmb you tards.

Woo
I'll watch it when I wake up

retarded weebs.

>proxy.duckduckgo.com
Suspicious.

Are you 3 the same person? Or are there 3 unironic retards that can't read? Did you missed the part that said that pic-related was from the game called Dreamfall Chapters?

No wonder why discord raiders manage to trick you with one fake tweet. You guys are idiots.

Retards, use your eyes

Late 90s and early 2000s
Mallgoths were everywhere in the first game

>someone has legitimate complaints
>"y-you aren't a real fan"
Every fucking time there are retards like you blinded by desire to have another game, meanwhile there are people who would rather let it die than become a joke. Did you see that gameplay trailer??? Its a complete mess.

As much as I'm hyping the game it seems that devs didn't have sex.

that's not from this game you retarded fuck

Attached: 1554597044056.jpg (1920x1077, 246K)

I'm a Britbong and my Nan remembers seeing her first coloured person in 1965, yes it was that unusual she remembers the fucking date.

probably a bit of both, the demo is on console (or atleast using a 360 controller, but the animations look clunky as hell.

Why do you even bother shilling this trash here?
Maybe you should take this garbage to /lgbt/ or /pol/
Classic video games that we love are not your fucking tool to use to push your propaganda

Attached: 1560140503596.jpg (1280x960, 230K)

Let’s forget about retards who probably never played or even know about the table top RPG, and ask: is set in the new world of Darkness or old Word of Darkness?

All the kids have gotten home from school.

kill yourself

Why are both /pol/tards and resetera so mad at Bloodlines 2 and Cyberpunk 2077? Both games look great

Attached: VOpkPLh.png (289x388, 138K)

Absolutely disagree with this big boy here.

Nah, we're not the same people. I actually did fall for it cause I've never played these games and was just blindly looking at the screenshots.

Nice to hear that isn't the case though, wanted to try this game and shit like that immediately is a no go.

New

>saw my first colored person when I was like 4
>my mom said I tried to clean the poor girl
Makes me laugh every time I think about it.

Attached: 1498420577695.jpg (500x614, 195K)

Radical centrists never stop winning.

Fucking retard

You're a retard whether you are a fan of the original or not. Either way there are multiple AOE instakill abilities in the first game.
Sorry I called you out and hurt your bitch feelings faggot. Maybe do some research before you shitpost, maybe learn some english while you're at it.

fpbp
can't wait to watch all the cautiously optimistic faggots turn into bundles of pure seethe when the game finally drops

The good:
>Looks like open world vampire meets Dark Messiah.
I'm cool with this. It's not my deepest dream, but it's in the spirit of what the original was trying to be.
>Little ambiance touches
I like things like the sheen of Tremere girl's hair. The feeling like this is a real contact and I'm in the shit of the vampire secret society.
>Some of the old stuff is back.
Cute. Like news presenter man.
>Dark world Seattle looks nice

The bad:
>Those animations are killing me.
If the little things making this feel like a breathing gothy world then this is actual a real detractor. That lip sync, ugh.
>Janky combat
I don't know what drunk 50 year old never played a video game before person was controlling this, so I don't know how spastic it can really be, but didn't look fluid or fun. Or immersive.
>Janky AI
>Janky sound design in the fights
>No one seems to care about Masquerade violations (I'm a vampire? Seriously?)
>Worried the game is hitting you over the head with the: everyone uses and betrays you in vampire politics message
The genius of the original I feel is that it wasn't totally obvious at first and kind of subverted your natural RPG instincts. Nearly every major quest was secretly a self interested power play.

Neutral:
>The powers
Don't seem orthodox canon and very combat focused. I can deal if they server the gameplay.
>Thinbloods
Ugh. Never liked the idea of being a weakling with a hard limit. But on the other hand I hate the idea of too many vampires (a la Redemption) in one city. So low street level ghoul fights orchestrated by vampire bosses is very appropriate.

If they can smooth out the combat I'm very happy, even if it's not the second coming. The real fun of the first was the atmosphere, the world, and the politics. If this game can get the politics and endearing quests right any rough edges will be water under the bridge.

Attached: vamp.jpg (564x758, 47K)

It's V5, which is basically OWoD, but after a 10 or so year timeskip so they can set it in the modern day.

based user. Based.
To answer you question: it probably did have a big influence. I don't think Lost Boys was a HUGE thing back in the day but I think the ppl who made the WOD tabletop would likely have been children-teens when it was released. It's been a favorite movie of mine.

FLLLLYYY LITTTLE SISTER
(thou shall not fall)
COOOOOMME COME TO YOUR BROTHER
(thou shall not kill)

For same reason why both DMC5 and Sekiro threads (pre-release) deal with similar bs. Special group of *ahm* autists who has nothing better to do then plan raids on Yea Forums just to prove how dumb fags on Yea Forums are.

Both. He's mainly shit but the combat right now just seems like you just spam attacks and hope for the best. Plus that move where the PC cuts somebody's legs from under them - I think he's supposed to jump BEHIND the person, but you just end up in front of them, lmao.

Anyway, the writing seems fine, that's the most important part. The animations I hope they'll still work on, since this is pre-alpha I'm remaining optimistic. The environments look pretty amazing, I just hope they won't make them too empty. The AI could use some work. Objective markers are sad but maybe you'll be able to turn them off. The only thing that I absolutely fucking hate is the UI, it's a far cry from the original and just seems too sleek and sexy for the setting.

The studio was already halfway done when they pitched it to Paradox. If Paradox had denied them the license, they'd probably made a spiritual successor without using any VtMB lore. Most likely why Paradox just let them use it.

the salubri have been dead since the middle ages, the ravnos have been dead since 2004, the cappadocians have also all been dead since the middle ages and merged in v5 (along with giovanni and samedi) into a new clan, the hecata

read a book

>plays on a controller
>whole game feels generic
>only deja vu of cult places with new graphics
im kinda disappointed.
lets hope that the story at least will be good.

Attached: 1422282043014.jpg (628x478, 108K)

In what way? Thank you for acknowledging my size by the way

Based user.

>you can get access to them faster if you pre-order
>they'll be added long after you've played the game to death anyway and not change shit
>devs aren't interested in releasing a full product, as usual
>as interest and cashflow wanes, as does the quality - the last clan added will feel like indie dev tier

The guy on the ad in the radio sounded a lot like one of the radio ad guys in 1.

Swedish company full of trannies.

that combat LMAO

>modern day
There's no day for vampires.

>there are people who saw this trailer and thought it was great
>there are people who arent considered at all by the fact paradox slaughtered the OG staff putting in all their puppets in for this game
>there are people who have preordered this
>there are people who will defend this shit game once it releases
>there are people defending the fact it wont even have some of the most iconic clans because they will "add them later"
This is why the game industry is going to shit. There are people like you who buy and praise uninspired, unpolished, and straight up incomplete games. When you are coping next year after you wasted time and money for this garbage I'm gonna be playing the original. A game that has real effort and love put into it. Is it a perfect game? Hell no, but its gonna be far more meaningful than this joke of a game.

Can I get a gif of the dancing from 1 and 2 side by side?

the powers are canon, they’re from time of thin blood, from literally fifteen years ago

>made by resetera trannies
Hard pass.

Absolutely agree with this.

I'm sorry but it looks a bit rough to be honest. I absolutely love the original one and excited for this but it really does seem like still there's a long way for the game to be developed. I know they splatter pre-alpha everywhere, which is strange. Wouldn't pre-alpha mean that they do not have much yet in terms of development and not even tested yet? And how much time do they have until the release date, less than a year? Seems strange to release this type of footage out there to everyone. Animations are absolutely horrible at the moment.

Also no Nosferatu news breaks my heart.

It's Brian "Fingerless gloves are my one true loves" Mitsoda.

>e, but didn't look fluid or fun.
I thought it looked okay. Seems like you could do some short range teleports to dash about which fucked up the idiot "playing." If you could actually control it with precision it would probably turn out to be very fluid.

The first VTMB was also dogshit on release, it literally required years and dozens of fan-made patches for the game to be playable. You can't really compare it to a CDPR game which has virtually a blank cheque coming off the huge success of The Witcher 3 and with the budget to literally hire keanu reeves.

they can but need to use magic so they can make their decomposing body look real and make benis work

Damn this is some hardcore fitting in right there. A round of applause for this Yea Forumsrother keeping it real everyone.
Incredible.

Not exactly, since the ones doing the poisoning are the ones that need to start taking some blame for the damage they're doing to the world as a whole.

There is a reason everyone wants the internet pre 2016 back, a sense of control and normalcy that is lost with this "current year" hellscape of neverending fighting.

At least you know you're an ignorant bluepilled faggot.

The forwards teleportation when hitting makes the combat look really awkward, same with the constant stun on hit.
I like the atmosphere and dialogue tho

Fuck cover guy! Why did he killed Dominic instead of this guy? Why doesn't he come back and kill Dale. I'LL PAY HIM FOR THAT SHIT. But, no. He just kills some random shitblood Dominic and fucks off leaving me with shit called Dale. FUCK YOU COVER GUY! You had one job... ONE JOB!

Attached: 120204982189478.jpg (900x900, 43K)

I'd tell you to kill yourself but odds are in my favor that you already will

Attached: 1560321111294.jpg (1022x2048, 392K)

fucking killed me. Why does he always wear those, somebody has to tell him fingerless gloves aren't cool

HOW DO THEY KEEP FUCKING MISSING WITH THE PIPE WHEN THEY ARE NOSE-TO-NOSE WITH PEOPLE.

rent free

Common. Give Dale a chance man.

Leave dale alone

Attached: autism.jpg (944x986, 325K)

That's xcom baby

>inserting the pronoun shit into this game as well
wasn't ruining battletech enough

They brought back the zoomer-repellent Morrowind combat system

>there is a significant chance the writers are gonna make the anarchs 2D Mary Sues and edgy
NONONONONONO

Yeah and that move where you can flip over the backs of stunned enemies hardly worked in the video shown. I think he ended up behind his target like only one fucking time.

Don't bully Dale.

Attached: my_face_is_tired.png (1920x1080, 768K)

I hate this trend of updating to modern aesthetics. Cyberpunk 2020 is doing it as well, put at least that has 80s goths occasionally show up at specific points. Modern aesthetics is retarded twitter/instagram happy sunni shit for brain dead normal fags and I fucking hate it, there is no weighty substance to anything anymore and everything feels soulless and plastic - I want things to be edgy again. I honestly partially blame digital photography. These games should have stuck to the 80s/90s, that’s where the soul of the original table-top game belongs.

What’s the point of doing old world of Darkness if you are going to time-skip it? Kills all the charm.

Attached: 15967FE6-29BE-4F6A-A0B2-61BCD4650741.jpg (300x230, 21K)

I like. Why are people so bitchy about this?

i don't think the game is necessarily obeying the v5 story and rules

Yeah but this is like, the first time both devs are making fps rpg games, right? There's a huge difference of quality between the two games.

And I believe Paradox also has money, not as much as CDPR but c'mon.

May both games be great.

Attached: GUM0Ffw.gif (300x241, 1.87M)

People complaining about Cyberpunk are upset about the setting. The futa shit posting is just that, shit posting. Nobody cares.
This garbage on the other hand... people are mad at how shit it is. It's appalling to think this is a sequel to VTMB.

As for reshitera, they're in full shill mode. Judging from your opinion of this shit you already knew that though, huh? Weird you even brought it up.

Why would you appropriate insults used to clown on you?

Made a gif.

Attached: Vampire Grooveline.gif (444x250, 3.91M)

It's not an ideal 10/10 and resetera likes some aspects of it so of course the reactionary crowd of kids and retarded teenagers is going to hate it.

half of those complaints are just pure speculation based on very little evidence.

Meanwhile you're looking forward to Cyberpunk which has confirmed transvestites, trannies and gender fluid characters in it, right thrown into your face.

>gif
hello grandpa

FUCK! Ignore that filename.
Should have called it Isolated 2: Vampire Boogaloo

Are you really going to tell that nervous man that almost shit himself on stream when he was told he'd be doing a meet up that his safety blanket isn't cool? That's fucked up.

Attached: Thanks_Tim.png (696x493, 335K)

I can't quite decide if this looks extremely retarded in a good or in a bad way. In 1 most of the dances looked fine, albeit slutty for the females.

>I'LL PAY HIM FOR THAT SHIT
user, you're broke ass thin blood who barely survived. You don't have a shit on you, let alone enough money to pay for the assassin.

>2019
>STILL no goth gf

Attached: 1534541565687.jpg (970x542, 166K)

>Judging from your opinion of this shit you already knew that though, huh?
No? And for pre-alpha footage I think it looks pretty good, what's wrong with that?

user. Go somewhere else if you want to shit on trannies. Not because they need to be defended or that I want to even waste my time defending a tranny.
It's because none of these people you're calling a tranny are actually anything but straight/maybe gay lonely dudes who have an interest in video games.
Your obsession with calling out and sticking it to the trannies is beyond the border of mental illness. You genuinely need something else to focus your time on.
Because Yea Forums is rotting your fucking brain.
Please, I'm not even trying to shitpost or pointlessly argue here. I seriously want you to move on to better and more worthwhile things with your life, who ever you are. Just let it go user.

Why does it look.. clunky. specially the combat.

Looked it up and the designer of VtM was born in '64, adds up.

also that song was so fuggin' good, instantly had to look it up.
youtube.com/watch?v=mrMLMV6E4CM

>This garbage on the other hand... people are mad at how shit it is
Damn...if this guy says so....then it must be true.
Suck a fat one nigger, game looks good.

Is the first one any good?
Any mods needed to enjoy it?

>11:56
What the fuck.

A. Nobody brought up Cyberpunk but you
B. Theres a difference between a game having a tranny in it and "standing for LGBT rights and representation"
I'm sure you know this but as a paid shill misrepresenting the facts is your job title

>not a playable at home demo

dumb

dilate

I do not thing the gameplay was awful at all. Some segments are broken, sure, but there are a lot fun elements that work really well in my opinion.

Story, characters and dialogue are great. They are edgy, but I mean it's vampires. I think they handled it really well.

I also disagree with playing Malk for the first playthrough. While there's nothing inherently wrong with it, but if you enjoy the story, the changes and insight Malk gives is just more entertaining when you manage to connect the dots and realize what Malk is actually reffering to, otherwise it can seem as non-sense.

But I get why you feel that way and your opinion is absolutely valid. I just disagree with it, I guess I just got involved in the story more and enjoyed the gameplay more than you.

wtf is that gameplay
videogame journalist difficulty is real

I thought lost boys was stupid.

Come at me.

You sure typed a lot of cope to defend "standing up for Tranny rights" in your shitty video game.

This looks like Mankind Divided: Vampire Edition
At least, the engine is the same.

>People complaining about Cyberpunk are upset about the setting
There's nothing wrong with the setting, only retards think it should look exactly like Blade Runner or full of synthwave shit.

Can't talk about Cyberpunk, can't talk about VTMB, can't talk about anything but Nintenbro Smash threads and HE'S INNNN threads spamming the front page.

Nintenfags are killing this board en masse.

source? are all video game devs just autistic?
It's sad because those likely serve as a genuine safety blanket for him. Or maybe he just likes them and is stuck in '82

Literally everything in that post is confirmed to be true though. The only thing up for speculation is all the powers.

Yes. Everyone posting on this board should play it.
You only need the unofficial patch that I hear is included in the gog version but you can always just pirate and do it yourself.

>Quest markers
>Skyrim location bar

Attached: 1557867085773.png (388x413, 5K)

Yes
Yes, namely the community patches. The original was made on a budget of 7 sunflower seeds so it can be a bit of a buggy mess, but it's such a great game underneath it all that the fans fixed it for free.

>What’s the point of doing old world of Darkness if you are going to time-skip it? Kills all the charm.

Well the last game was contemporary for the time, so it makes sense that this one is too. Also that show fucking sucked.

>nebulation to turn into mist and go through vent
>doesn't go through barred door
Seriously?

The fact that VtMB2 devs decided to turn their video game into political propaganda is not the fault of anyone but themselves.

It was campy, yeah, but really fun.

*Mommy intensifies*

Attached: splat.gif (448x272, 35K)

There are no goths anymore. Girls who call themselves goth nowadays are stupid instagram teenagers that were afraid of actual goths back then.

First one is good but it NEEDS the unofficial patch. Some people don't recommend playing Malkavian the first time but you get the real Malkavian experience since your dialogue is fucked and you know future spoilers that don't make sense until they happen.

Attached: 1410616027269.png (1200x2268, 3.13M)

this

I like that dumb dancing is back.

Dale is your bro, and you're going to like him, whatever you like it or no.

Attached: autismo-bro.png (1920x1080, 710K)

>looks like there are retarded powers compared to the good ones that were in one (a giant super AOE? Fuck off)
Do you seriously think they'll just give a retarded thinblood a high-level brujah power? I think that was potence, you won't get that shit until way later (and only if you spec into it).

Magical holy bars

>check it out
>oh its just a sequel
Think ill play actually original games as oppose to nostalgia milking cash grabs.

>The fact that VtMB2 devs decided to turn their video game into political propaganda

Attached: 1560110945010.png (906x414, 78K)

Wreckers man. Not everything is perfect and I wrote some criticisms ITT but I see a lot to be optimistic about. I so glad we are going to get a vampire game and get to see the clans again.

I can't imagine being upset about this.

Yeah, that entire part was jank.

Turns out I'm wrong. Glacier 2 is the MD engine, and VTMB2 is on Unreal, apparently.
Still, the movement, object interaction.. It all looks exactly like MD. It's weird.

>Nintendo
>actual video games
>the focus is 100% on gameplay
>leaves the polishits to other faggots
>reee why are nintendies talking about video games

Attached: 1535849311388.png (1228x1150, 191K)

MD had good gameplay and level design, the only problem was it was half a game.

Only propaganda I see is what you're doing ITT transexual.

>nossies actually do want to take care of slugg

>already racist at 4
based

>combat isnt fluid or immersive
>powers really look to be fucked
>animations are awful
A game doesnt look good from graphics alone you fucking chimp

They outright stated as much.
It's really too bad.
All we wanted was a video game and for it to be good. Instead they had to take advantage of our nostalgia and try to shove their political worldview into our faces with it.

This game deserves its inevitable failure.

*half a storyline
Game was full length, longer than HR.

More like cringepilled

>we

Not bad, shame the player was a retard

user, you're going to get BTFO by cover guy and only reason why you will keep your head will be because you were not on his hit list. What makes you think that he will help you out with your Dale problem?

>tranny calls others tranny for criticizing Tranny the Masquerade

>people in the club doesn't join your silly dance
Fix this

It took me 100 hours in the game before I beat it.
I never understood the people talking about the abrupt ending.
I always figured they just rushed the main story like some generic, linear FPS.
I'm not knocking it either, by the way. I loved MD.
It certainly wasn't perfect, though.

>not called "so you want to play some VTMB"

And your claims aren't true because you made them retarded ape.
>powers really look to be fucked
Are you the illiterate that confused hear with here earlier.? I bet you are.

Why is LaCroix so cute!

Attached: la_ventruetower_10052.jpg (1920x1080, 704K)

Where? Give sources and objective proof. Not some quote taken out of context or speculation by some brain dead journalist. Actual proof.

I'm not a tourist like you who lives off of fake outrage. I judge a game when it's fully released and I have played it personally.

user. For fuck's sake. Your mind is riddled with tranny-isms. It makes everyone uncomfortable. You're scaring your mother. Your biological mother. She isn't a fucking tranny user. She birthed you and will always recognize herself as the woman who did so. Please user you're tearing this fucking family apart. Johnathan only stays in his room now. You two used to be so close. When was the last time you just took him out to play ball. All you do is rage about trannies user. Your grades are slipping. I don't see you with your friends anymore. Every fucking dinner we can't even get thru grace without you throwing mashed potatoes and calling your normal, straight nuclear family a bunch of trannies. I don't know what dilating is. Please son.
If you don't stop we'll have to organize a fucking intervention and nobody wants to go thru that. Just fix yourself you insane little fuckwad.
You must have gotten your uncle's autism. You're a disappointment.

Yeah, we, the people who aren't getting paid to shill on Yea Forums, as opposed to ((You))

>we

was it really though? Maybe easier to spend more time on.

>crying about nonexistent trannies that you have an obvious obsession to
>criticizing
I don't think so tranny.

I'll get the money through console command if I need to. Just let him kill Dale.

Not with that hair and that annoying as voice. His stupid punchable face isn't helping.

He's a fucking hitman. I'll hold his hands forever if he gets Dale off the map.

>First game has the factions represented by a French oligarch on one side and Communist/anarchist revolutionaries on the other
>Smh why is the sequel so political >:(

I don't really care, it's an 80's flick about teenagers fighting vampires of course not everyone will like it

>You're a disappointment
Says the tranny months away from their inevitable suicide.

I see you're new here. I'll give you a tip, a PRO TIP if you will. Just because it says pre-alpha doesn't mean it is. wish it was

WOAH! You said nigger. You must be a regular here. Haha, good thing nobody can see my username. I'd normally get in trouble for saying nigger. So liberating, I think I'll stay here a little long.
Soon, friend. Soon you will be just like us.

Maybe it's the weather.

might as well not show anything if you're going to play with your feet

All those three options say the same thing

Give Dale a chance. Perhaps he won't be as annoying in the game as he was in the trailer. Perhaps his face won't be tired anymore.

There are goths in Germany, at least

The game devs explicitly said Tranny the Masquerade takes a stand for Tranny rights, you crossdressing faggot. No wonder you love it so much.

the dialogue looks pretty bad, especially the pc options

>he doesnt have eyes
If you really can't watch the gameplay trailer and understand what's wrong with the combat or animation (more so the horrid animations) then you really are the ape. Take off the rose tinted glasses buddy and look at shit objectively.

twitch.tv/paradoxinteractive/v/431561941?sr=a&t=8777s
And watch his ass during the PC Game Show. Dude was rolling all his Willpower dice.

What in the hell were you doing for a hundred hours? There's literally no content for that long, unless you walk everywhere and check every place like five times.

You're retarded if you think this is a platform thing, it's just general retardation and shitposters. This is one of the few VTMB threads I've been in since it was even announced and it's just a good reminder of why I tend to avoid discussing the things I enjoy these days, I think the game looks great and promising, I have no idea why everyone is being so negative and talking about trannies.

Meany

They are paid to astroturf Yea Forums and say it looks great, defending it from any criticism.

>I see you're new here. I'll give you a tip, a PRO TIP if you will.
Here comes the 2015 oldfag

OOPS sorry I meant to say faggot. I just really hate people that misuse ellipsis, they are such morons.

>actual writers and programmers say the game is gonna be more political
>we already know there are gonna be 5 clans at start
>we just had a gameplay trailer
Have you just not kept up with news about this game?

At least you read my words user. Maybe they'll get thru to you.
I still love my dick, son. It might not work like it used to but I'll never part with the old lad. Please son. Your family just wants you back.

>11:18
oh no no no

this guy's reveal was the most disappointing thing. I was hoping for some stoner malk bro giving you mad insight into vamp conspiracies and shit

Took my time, walked everywhere, immersed myself just like I did with the first game.
Very enjoyable experience, they put a lot of work into the world/map detail.

>Quest markers
Zero reasons to care.

no they dont.

Only damsel was a communist

I really only read the first and last sentence of your rage and cope, shill.

Do people even think the graphics look good? This looks like a medium budget game from five years ago. Like Watch Dogs.

what the fuck are you talking about?
shut up

Wtf are you talking about? Dale is thin blood, not Malkavian.

Soo what clan do I have to join if I want to motorboat those?

Do you get paid by the post or per word?
You are either really hamming it up or you are very passionate about defending trans "rights"(what rights these degenerates dont have nobody knows)

He's kinda right, they'd all lead to [Tell me more]. It's not like this is anything special though.

>malk bro
Nani?
They stated early on that Dale was a thin blood. Thin blood! What malk bro are you talking about?

It was a bad pasta pretending to be an upset family member.
user idc if you buy the game, I haven't even mentioned it.
I genuinely sense that something is wrong with you and all your paranoid tranny shit is all.

I beat in about 30 hours, but not much happened in the story, felt like the first half of a 60 hour game rather than a complete 30 hour one.

Even if it wasn't for you trannies wouldn't even be a part of these fucking threads. Someone please just euthanize this deluded weirdo

What's paradox made aside from spreadsheet simulators with countless ridiculously overpriced dlc's that make piracy the only viable option?

I'd hardly call shit like EU4 an AAA game, whereas the Witcher 3 is about as AAA as you can get. Paradox is basically an indie studio.

The threads were fine before E3. They'll get bored eventually

the future is now boomer!

Supposedly they can get blood pumping in those parts using their magic blood powers. So I guess they can't without drinking some blood. But that's the least of their problems if they don't get blood, Going insane and killing some one for blood tends to be more of a problem.

>if u criticize my mental illness i felt necessary to drag into my propaganda something is wrong with u
'kay. Just kill yourself already, fag.

Oh god he's doing that stupid dance cybergoths do

Attached: giphy[1].gif (320x180, 3.2M)

Disable them retard

But can you say what's wrong with it in simple english? Clearly not. Combat isn't immersive and powers really look to be fucked, please respect my criticism.
I can see the jank just fine but I can also see how dumb you are.

- They wanted to show how you can fuck up a quest and get shitty exp - that's good
- Dialogue choices seem plenty
- Awful lot of melee and firearm pick ups from enemies - I guess there won't be an inventory for those
- Atmosphere looks on point
- They have 9 months to fix the fucking animations

Attached: 1451230380976.png (544x544, 533K)

epic needs to drop jonesy into smash to make smashfags implode and this board explode

Can you still turn a thinblood to a fullfledged vampire by embracing him? Or can he only diablerize to get a clan?

>playing with a gamepad
yikes

Looks alright but imagine if Troika was still around and working on this game.
I'm gonna pick Cyberpunk 2077 first and Bloodlines 2 once the Gangrel dlc is out.

Also how's the Werewolf the Apocalypse game going?

Attached: f60b968dcec243141eaa3337f6ef2405.jpg (508x800, 36K)

If I were a tranny I would love Tranny the Masquerade for taking a strong stance for Tranny rights.

Why are you so in the closet about your faggotry user? Clearly its because of the progressive politics that are inserted in this game that you feel the need to defend it so angrily.

She really wasn't, she was a posser

What? I'm passionate about removing you from your deluded world.
There has to be someone on the outside who cares about you user. Has to be.

is it me or is the PC a manlet
they're fucking shorter than everyone

>that news reporter

Nice. Very nice.

user, it seems you mixed some things here.
Dale is a thin blood. Not a Malkavian.
Only Malkavians we were shown are Malkavian girl on the website and this "assassin" guy who will kill your informant and have you "gape like a goldfish."

Attached: 1560190910225.jpg (1920x1088, 624K)

>gameplay trailer looks like shit
>all the information we have on the writers and what they have stated in regards to the direction of this game implies its gonna be a shit story
>combat and animations look like shit
>the competent power shown are the bats
>only 5 clans at launch
This sequel is gonna be shit. I have accepted it, however I hope the shills and retards defending this trash end up right anyway. If its dogshit I'm proven right and I win if I'm wrong I get a a good new bloodlines game. No matter what happens I win.

Just pirate it.
You shouldn't give money to political propagandists. This game is worse than your usual EA shit.

>Awful lot of melee and firearm pick ups from enemies - I guess there won't be an inventory for those
This is no good

die furry

>- Awful lot of melee and firearm pick ups from enemies - I guess there won't be an inventory for those
wasn't it confirmed that you don't get to keep any weapons at all, weapons are basically just powerups like in beat em ups

>actual writers and programmers say the game is gonna be more political

Yes, that's my point, one small, vague, quote and retards are acting like it's going to be a fucking micheal moore docu when there's very little evidence to suggest the game is going to be as pozzed as /pol/tards would have you believe.

I didn't drag a mental illness I don't have into a product I have nothing to do with. I agree trans is illness but I couldn't fathom spending all my time doing the autistic shit you do

We won't hold hands?

Imagine being this angry not everybody loves you for being a tranny

thin blood are vampires already, he can diablerize another vampire to gain power

I stopped coming to bloodlines threads shortly after it was announced because there were too many autists, like the one ITT, randomly assblasted at imaginary transexuals. Actually most threads are like that nowadays, Yea Forums is so full of insane people it's kinda sad.

>I agree trans is illness but I couldn't fathom spending all my time doing the autistic shit you do
I'm not a tranny game dev turning video games into trans rights, you must have the wrong user. That or you are a gaslighting tranny shill.

>No matter what happens I win.

Attached: 1554546201390.jpg (453x453, 28K)

I think its overrated but its still a fun flick. Fright Night is a better 80's vampire movie imo.

Wait, what is this about cover guy killing some Dominic guy? What did I missed?

You're fucking insane. You're fucking up there w the delusional people you hate so much

>liking the raddest and chillest clan makes me a furry
Nice meme.

Attached: d16cauq-22b1ac93-f9f5-4d9b-a3c2-fc0ce62daa1a.jpg (600x793, 485K)

We can't all be pros at prose. Think of it as an elongated comma, something less definitive than a period, but more to the point than a semicolon.
It's like taking a small dramatic pause just before making a point... like saying you're a faggot.

tl;dr
>...you're a faggot.

It has been comfy until yesterday E3 reveal trailer

but I want to hold his blood stained hands..

Isn't Dominic the thinblood before you that gathers information in a blackboard or something

>you dont get to keep and collect weapons
Just another reason this game is gonna suck. I bet they wont even let us have a ghoul slave in this one either.

He is a gaslighting tranny shill.
Only trannies get angry about anons pointing out the devs churning out propaganda.

He just wants to hold hands.

I actually kinda like the idea. Since the game takes place in an urban environment it makes sense that your character can't carry a fucking armory around with them like it was in the first game.
AR, flamethrower, rifle and multiple handguns on your person at all times breaks immersion.

this combat
what the actual fuck

Ok tranny. Go dilate. You're just spamming all the tranny hate to cover up your immense regret of your failed sex change op. Tranny tranny tranny tranny

Dominic is a thinblood you meet who gets murdered by cover dude. Before he dies he tells you to go to Dale.

My nephew met his on a bus when he was 3. He kept whispering to his mom, "There's a monster over there." I was laughing hard when my sister told me the story.

>retard dancing is back
Cool probably gonna buy on lau-
>vampire lands directly in a barrel of fire, no damage, no Rötschreck, gets up and moves along like nothing happened
Aaaand dropped

Is he confirmed Malk? Looks like a Toreador to me

>actual writers making the story tell us they're gonna fuck it up
>little evidence
How delusional can one person be

he is an antitbru toreador

Is this thread full of malks?

The fuck is going on.

>For instance, you find a man holding a phone out to you with the intimidating voice of a woman blaring our from speakerphone. You get the feeling she knows everything there is to know about you. The man is her slave; he has been “dominated”. Her politeness in inviting you to meet an informant is laced with a dark edge, but you have multiple choices of response. Not long after, your informant gets his head sliced off like a hot knife through butter by a LONG HAIRED assassin. Leering at you his voice slithers “you’re not on my list” as you gape like a goldfish. It turns out you’re not so powerful after all.
You're welcome.

Attached: 122947128748.jpg (1080x753, 82K)

Don't pretend like you aren't one yourself, tranny. I won't fall for your tranny psy-ops. This bored remains unmoved by the tranny threat!

We are talking about IGN hacks here. Who knows what type of idiot got to record and play the demo.

>thinks he is another gender than the one he is born as
>thinks society needs his mental health issues to be plastered in a positive light in all forms of media
>says anyone who disagrees is insane

Dude you do not pass for an oldfag for even a split second. Just so you know.

>Actually most threads are like that nowadays, Yea Forums is so full of insane people it's kinda sad.
I really don't know what happened on Yea Forums to cause this. But it's true.

It depends on the edition; v5 thin bloods can be re-embraced iirc, while in v20 they need to commit diablerie.

Summer

It's all you can say, it's all you can say.

Attached: 2019-06-12 03_50_49-NVIDIA GeForce Overlay.png (630x29, 2K)

Are you taking about the tranny shit? Fuck. If. I. Know.
Don't even try to talk sense into them, they are literally deranged

>tranny calls others tranny for criticizing tranny devs

Did you miss Nines's great depression speech?

Seems I missed few interviews then.

The first game was set in an urban environment top. People are also allowed to carry weapons I'd be up for limiting what you can carry on hand but removing collecting weapons as a whole is retarded.

>climbing and jumping off buildings in brightly lit masquerade areas
what the actual fuck x2

If the game has any sort of political "message" or any so-called representation of fags, trannies and any kind of their species, it should be ignored as it's not worth your time and money.
Supporting leftists in any way or form is a crime against humanity.

Some retard screaming tranny at everything.

That's the expansion pass and that's a warewolf. The free DLC will be coming before that.

The only thing that was dealing damage was melee but yeah I thought that was fucking stupid too.
Got me to laugh too. Thanks user.

Attached: malk.gif (320x213, 535K)

Don't reply to me tranny. You'll never be female.

I MIGHT pirate it.

>re-embraced
What kind of heressy is that? What happens with blood bonds then?

It's incredibly how much fury less than 1% of the population evokes.

The person in that video has no idea how to play videogames.

The game is about the necessity trans rights. So yeah, obviously it is a subject of discussion.

>that fucking controller crap

The game is clearly still in development, retard.

Seriously faggot pedomod filters s󠀀oy ruining a bunch of recipes on /ck/ but this shit just gets to run rampant
Like fuck I don't give a shit about trannies which is why you don't catch me telling anonymous strangers to dilate like a permavirgin twat

Silence tranny. I know your secret. Miss your cock and balls? Bet you do faggot. You made a mistake. Go dilate.

>"blind spots"

>The game is about the necessity trans rights
No it's not.

I imagined people would take out their smartphones right there and then and you get a masquerade violation.

Well it is IGN

>Leering at you his voice slithers "HOLD MY HANDS” as you gape like a goldfish.
FTFY

Attached: HAH.png (300x484, 176K)

Yeah I agree. I think something like the way sleeping dogs handled it would be nice. In that game you could conceal a handgun on you at most but missions did have larger weapons that the player could pick up and use.

This but unironically. Imagine giving money to nu-White Wolf in any way.

Current White Wolf and Onyx Path are literally the people that killed old White Wolf.

>THIS

Imagine you love a game series and it gets subverted by people that don't even like, nor ever liked, the series.
Now your hopes of a sequel have gone down the toilet because of said retards.
I played this game once or twice over the years and I'm not that big of a fan, but I see why people are annoyed.

I'm sure they are going to add Gangrel alongside the werewolves since Gangrel is the only clan that doesn't have much of a problem with those fuckers.
Gangrel and Nosferatu are going to be the first dlc clans.

>game still in development
>not everything is working right now
>IGN didn't even bother mentioning this
>they just have some retard fumble his way trough the demo like they are drunk

See,
>Bloodlines 2 taking a form political and progressive stance, standing for LGBT rights
You even get to choose your gender pronouns. It's a tranny simulator.

I don't mind this desu. Combat looks to be more based around your powers than the first game.

This begs the question whether or not there will be a ranged/melee skill though.

Why would you even think that? I came here once I lost neogaf. Why would anyone even WANT to be an oldfag? Everyone knows old people should just kill themselves.

At this point I'm accusing tranny posters of being trannies themselves and seeing what that does, probably nothing good. I don't know where all this started but it's incredibly ill. It's near schitzophrenic.

I too hate trannies.
That's the entire point of this discussion.
That user is confused. He must think I'm a Tranny the Masquerade shill, when in reality, I look forward to this piece of shits catastrophic failure.

Did they say how you join a clan? It diabolerie like everyone suspected?

>it gets subverted
Did it?

Yeah imagine making up such a scenario and then autistically lashing out at anyone who suggests that maybe it's not relevant to reality at all and that you might be insane.

Vtmb was so impressive because of the facial animations . Wtf happened?

I thought the nosferatu were confirmed to not end up playable? I agree on gangrel getting added though I'm upset it wont be available at launch since it's one of my favorites right behind tremure.

>as you gape like a goldfish
Our MC confirmed for an autist.

>im accusing people who dont love my mental illness of being trannies too
I don't think it will work the way you think it will.

How about you stop giving him attention?

Attached: autism.jpg (770x332, 80K)

Because your previous post was all about how much of an oldfag you were. Now stop replying to me I don't even care if you weren't the same guy.

Unreal engine.

I almost closed the video at the melee combat when the person playing just walked right past the guy they had just punched, backpedaled, punched him again before doing a 180 like they'd never touched a controller before

Don't let this tranny convince you it's a straight white man. It's what it wishes it could be once more. But it already made that mistake, didn't it? Go back in your hole and dilate your hole, tranny.
I know you eat this propaganda up.

>no actual gameplay footage of heavily politicised writing
>evidence

Also saying the game is going to "political" is pretty fucking vague. For all you know the writer could be talking out their ass or they could be talking about actual vampire politics.

>Imagine you love a game series and it gets subverted by people that don't even like, nor ever liked, the series.
I dunno if you grew up in the 80's, user, but in the 90's World of Darkness had a pretty degenerate audience. You can read the stories at /tg/ on how disgusting some of these freaks are. The only saving grace this franchise had was the video game and the Mage books.

>Bloodlines 2 taking a form political and progressive stance, standing for LGBT rights

While CP2077 is making fun of them

user, the game is all about choosing gender pronouns and defending Trans rights.
You need to get help.

The combat looks pretty bad. And why you fight dozens of mobsters anyway, tone it down

IGN is trying to set it up. Well they do have a pre-alpha build in the corner.

Its confirmed to have less rpg elements than the original so maybe not. I also think power based combat it good but only for certain clans like tremure whose entire schtick is their powers. In the first game various clans had powers more suited for non combat scenarios which I liked. I dont want the pretty boy vampires fighting like a brujah.

>all this "hate"
Yikes, literally everyone here will play and enjoy it.

Attached: 1495842582507.jpg (2165x2095, 878K)

Well, in VTMB you can collect estrogen pills to sell them in the black market, that pun/joke won't be in the sequel for sure

>nosferatu were confirmed to not end up playable
Were they? I mean, it's one of the most popular clans, leaving them out would be a mistake

Tranny alert!!!!!
WEEWOO WEEWOO
WATCH OUT EVERYONE WE GOT A TRANNY OVER HERE
DICKLESS BEARDED THING AT TRANNY'O'CLOCK EVERYONE
GO DILATE I KNOW YOUR AGENDA
YOU COME HERE AND PRETEND TO BE CIS WHITE AND MALE WHEN YOU ARE ANYTHING BUT!!
YOUR REVERSE MARKETING DOESNT WORK
TRANNY SHILL