Why doesn't epic just buy steam lol fucking idiots

Why doesn't epic just buy steam lol fucking idiots

Attached: Epic-Games-Store-fortnite-steam-competitior.jpg (1268x664, 89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W0V5e7QlrE4
extremetech.com/gaming/266323-steam-earned-estimated-4-3b-2017-benefits-flow-handful-titles
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

steam is a privately owned company, they cant just buy enough stock to bend them to their will, like the chinks did to epic

Valve is not a public company.

If they were, and Epic theoretically had enough money, they could buy 51% of the outstanding shares, and forcefully take over the company.

Even if they sold stock, I doubt epic is that big to buy valve

Just buyout GabeN lol

Valve is probably worth more than epic.

Just kidnap GabeN and replace him with a Synth

Can we get artifact battle royale for the vive so steam buys epic and they delet forknife

epic is a private company too, retards. look how dumb the steam drones are. anyone can buy a percentage of the company if the existing owners agree to it. being public or private is irrelevant.

tencent would have bought steam if they could

yeah if steam went public it would likely be quite valuable

Gabe has so much money he could start a money shredding business, and he doesn't buy anything with it.
He's a man who can't be purchased, probably the one free man.

youtube.com/watch?v=W0V5e7QlrE4

Yeah definitely not. Epic has made a few billion from Fortnite but Gabe alone is worth over $1 billion. Valve as a whole is worth between $4-5 billion.

so they'll just buy it when he dies

>epic is a private company too, retards. look how dumb the steam drones are. anyone can buy a percentage of the company if the existing owners agree to it. being public or private is irrelevant.
The only retard here is you. Everyone in this thread is running under the assumption this scenario is an impossibility because Valve would NEVER sell themselves to Epic and Gabe is so god damn rich he has no reason to ever take a buy out.

gaben will only give the company to someone he trusts, his clone

Bruh what. Tencent's bought a controlling share of Epic, and Tencent is the Chinese government's communication wing. Epic Game Store is literally China throwing money at everyone to get their future spyware installed as the default gaming system across the world. That is the entire reason why it is pushed and hated.

Y'all ignoring the deep chinese pockets. Its almost like those fucks have their own gubberment backed money printing service.

Honestly: The chink has to have a (((reserve bank))) like nearly all the nations in the world. How much control do they have or rather how much do (((they))) allow?

It would be too expensive, they could probably buy a fraction of it and slowly creep in but it would entirely depend on contracts.

Glad other people are noticing it.

Epic's launcher *is* spyware. Why the fuck else would the Chinese be so interested in it when they have already put spyware into every other software/hardware company they can get their hands on.
It makes perfect sense, too. Considering the popularity of the game(s) on the launcher many computers will have it.

Fuck Epic, the Chinese might even be able to fund their exclusivity deals forever.

Attached: 1442106194081.jpg (680x510, 30K)

>people here are oblivious that Valve already made a chink steam client

>Americans exported something to China
good, about time

I assume he'll give it to Grey Newell, his son.

funny thing, after someone showed him the threads on Yea Forums with someone pretending to be him, he deleted many pics off his social media.

All of you epic haters better be supporting our president on his China tariffs or you are a goddamn hypocrite.

This, even if his son ran the company into the ground after his father died there wouldn't be any guarantee that any other individual would carry on his legacy as he would have wanted.
At least if he gives to his son. his son will have a good amount of Gabe's moral integrity built into him.
That's why I think his son made his own game company, because he didn't want anyone to claim he didn't have experience running a company.

You'd have to be retarded to support trade tariffs with China, America is a service based economy as it should be, it shouldn't be trying to scrape some minimum wage manufacturing jobs off the floor that doesn't even come close to the amount of money it is losing.

Valve is the perfect embodiment of the service based economy America is known for, you'd do well to support it.

So which is? Fuck epic and China or support epic and China? You cant do both.

Attached: 1558304687188.png (943x885, 483K)

Back off, that's my idea, copyright punishable under penalty of buckshot to the face.

Attached: 1256099095532.png (508x499, 669K)

>minimum wage manufacturing jobs

You very obviously know absolutely nothing about manufacturing.

Sorry Papa Todd!
I mean to say replaced by a Clone controlled by tencent, haha!

Maymays aside valve has no reason to be bought, the dosh they make from steam gets nets them a bigger profit long term than what china can in the short term

Why doesn't GoG buy Steam and Epic and remove all DRM?

Attached: 1550591169906.gif (447x250, 1.24M)

>epic willingly sold themselves to the chinese
Is that supposed to make them look better?

GOG is owned by CD projekt who have been failing big time and sinking money, they are only held together by the polish government buying their stocks.

>who have been failing big time
>made a profit of over 20 million last year

lmao literally 24 hours of fortnite

Not doing as well as something else doesn't make it a failure

>service based economy
how does calling up customer support talking to pajeet from India for tech problems or walking in a store ran by illegals are economically helpful for America?

>Its almost like those fucks have their own gubberment backed money printing service.
That only really matters in China. Nobody is going to have any faith in funbucks printed out en masse.

>PC Gaming

Attached: face of steam2.jpg (780x515, 417K)

You had to actively go to your preference menu and select adult only content to even see these games.

One day. Someone will fucking stab the rogue valve employees trying to purge all the c*nny and rape games. That day will be a good day and a day when I finally respect steam.

Valve actually has a lot of contracts with the US military. I don't think it would fly for Epic to buy them considering the Tencent stuff

the US was dumb enough to hire chink defence contractors who stole all their shit LMAO. security my ass.

Implying

>opt in to adult content
>complains
big think

>the US was dumb enough to hire chink defence contractors
>implying they didnt knew what they were doing
>implying it isnt part of (((their))) plan

VR Kanojo is worth about $5

But that pic is based

because they cant afford it, nor is steam up for sale.

Post tfw epic buys GOG

MS and EA have already tried, nobody has enough money

This looks pretty good desu.

Attached: 35932569.jpg (271x308, 13K)

Attached: 1556101933891.jpg (380x380, 50K)

>Gabe alone is worth over $1 billion. Valve as a whole is worth between $4-5 billion.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-12 The CEO behind 'Fortnite' is now worth over $7 billion.png (1915x971, 903K)

The guy you're talking too isn't right. Steam profited 4 billion in 2017 and 3 billion in 2016. I don't have the subsequent numbers, but I have no reason to think that they went down. They're making 4 billion a year over on steam.

EA already offered a billion years ago when valve was worth much less.

spoiler that shit

what are you talking about? they made over 4 billion in 2017 alone.

extremetech.com/gaming/266323-steam-earned-estimated-4-3b-2017-benefits-flow-handful-titles

fags hes quoting and pic related illustrates how stupid those numbers are

Material girl is pretty good tho, no idea why it's 13 in this picture i got it for like practically free

>cuckshit
Fuck off back to /hgg2d/