What would you do in this situation, Yea Forums?

What would you do in this situation, Yea Forums?

Attached: vampire.png (1366x768, 1.67M)

Cut his legs

>You son of a bitch! You tried to kill?! Only place you're going is in the fucking ground!

Attached: 19447585858.png (400x300, 166K)

Hope the game finally gets a good representation of women this time.
Lead writer looks good.

Attached: lead senior writer for vtm bloodlines 2.jpg (3383x2414, 1.4M)

>wh*te people are self-suiciding

basado

She reviewed the first game as well working for Rock Paper Shotgun as a journalist.
Not suspicious at all. I'm sure she wasn't getting some extra $$$ for the article .

Attached: lead senior writer for vtm bloodlines 2 - 2.jpg (3118x1657, 1.28M)

>wh*te people are self-suiciding
and thats a good thing.

Attached: lead senior writer for vtm bloodlines 2 - 3.jpg (2267x2112, 1.07M)

Attached: 1556984491887.jpg (905x932, 156K)

Attached: 1507753248954.jpg (1024x768, 105K)

Attached: 1556982832799.jpg (2933x1651, 2.69M)

>/pol/ seething

ugly people don't deserve to live

Well its understandable no?
Video games at that time were threatened by republicans. They wanted to shut it all down right.
"Free speech" shifted from left to right and in the meantime creators started embracing the censoring.
Completely different problem.
But I'm sure it will be a great game like the first one user. Not like I've been disappointed in situations like this almost 100%.

Attached: D2O-uMEUYAEsV1V.jpg (2048x1538, 549K)

As long as it's a fun game with a good story, branching quests/decision making, and fun gameplay, I'm satisfied, regardless of whether it takes a hard SJW stance or otherwise. The creators have free speach, and they're free to insert whatever radical viewpoints they want in their own game.

>making a few zingers at Bush era
>hurrdurr Bloodlines 1 was superwoke, yas slay kween
you trannies are more embarassing by the day

You should do the one about the artistic value of dicks in videogames, from her glorious days at Rockpapershotgun.

Attached: 1559912726123.png (650x650, 10K)

sounds kinda like something an sjw would say.

>all I want is well made good game, so I'm fine with devs making shallow self serving SJW propaganda
>even though that always makes shit worse, as those devs treat gameplay as secondary to pushing ideology and narrative will have dumb strawmen baddies representing incorrect views and the 'correct' views will be infallible and can't be disagreed with
should have thought that through more than not at all

Is that Thanos?

If you believe in free speech, then game devs should be allowed to insert whatever political views they want in the game. If the game was hamfisting right-wing views into the game, you wouldn't be complaining.

damn she is cute as fuck

i would put that manlet in the fucking ground. Just like I would if I saw pic related in real life.

Attached: Shrimp.jpg (600x610, 38K)

I'm sorry, Slug. I'm afraid I can't do that.

>centered on thirty-something tall dudes with low voices who hang out in computer labs.

m'lady

Cute, but you're not gonna do anything other than lose, user. Maybe if you'd hang around here to sell something, instead of hanging out here because you're a degenerate you'd actually have a chance.

Attached: 1559185015617.jpg (720x852, 95K)

>"ideology pushers don't care about gameplay nor thoughtful narrative, it only exists to assist in jerking off to their ideology"
>durrr u mad cus it's not wight wing wievs
hiya shill, you're really shit at this

stay mad, faggot.

sure you don't feel guilty using that word, reddit?

Yeah, we will see Todd.

Attached: dhjhfhaa565.png (466x586, 103K)