VERGEBEN IS STILL BACKING MINECRAFT CONTENT

You're not out of Steve's neck of the woods just yet anons.

Attached: Minecraft Content.png (1316x277, 35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/NTnaMsGryJ4
gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/234547-super-smash-bros-ultimate/77733564?jumpto=65#65
gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/234547-super-smash-bros-ultimate/77774272/923069491
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Mii costume

He said earlier something earlier about the Ender Dragon. Sounds like something found on a stage, not a mii costume.

/THREAD

Nice

MINECON
HE'S IN

This, mii costume theory has more evidence to exist, instead of the Google Theory.

Nope, he's also mentioned the Ender Dragon, which would undoubtedly be a stage boss. Sakurai could even just overlay an Ender Dragon model over Ridley from Smash 4.

They are in. Deal with it stevies

Good luck grtting replies. What are they gonna say? They would have to admit verges legitimacy from Banjo, thus legitimizing the possibility of Steve. It's the last thing grinchies want to ever say.

Minecraft stage

Exactly. When it's for something they want they're all on board, but if not, then it's just fake news to them.

Which would mean a Minecraft fighter aka Steve. Vergeben has never backed Steve but he also has never said he couldn't be a fighter.

Stages come with characters, he's not adding those willy nilly. Also you Banjofags kept making the argument it would be the stage coming with Banjo as sort of a 'Microsoft Pack' and look where we are.

This. Also Hitagi, though not as credible, but communicates with Vergeben, and have talked about Steve admitted that Katalina fell through, but Steve is still in. Check pic related for Vergeben's reply to me a while back

Attached: Vergeben's reply to me.png (1136x601, 110K)

>Stages come with characters
Oh wow, what Mario Maker character did we get in smash 4 user?

mario, you dumb cunt

This isn't Smash 4 numb nuts, they announced the only planned DLC is the Fighters pass. 5 fighters, 5 stages, and their respective music tracks.

Damn vergenben must have some interesting ass source if he can see stuff this deep in the pipeline

>one idiot fantasizes and settles in their dreams for banjo char dlc and a minecraft stage, as long as no steve
>all of Yea Forums says this

Stage pass when?

youtu.be/NTnaMsGryJ4

Yea you're right, I always coincidentally came across a single user commenting this shit

DLC was planned ahead of time this time. It makes sense.

Can't wait to hear this in Smash as he blinks red when hit

ok retard

Attached: 1533200229069.jpg (322x628, 78K)

Steve's enemies unironically made him stronger.
>Hero tells us that a third party company can have at least two unique reps
>Banjo & Kazooie tell us that Microsoft's in the Smash business
>with Japanservice and Nostalgiawankery out of the way, it only makes sense to go higher somehow, and what higher way than a character repping the best-selling game of all time?

Sakurai said he was working on Fighters 2 & 3 before the game launched, so the slate was probably almost fully decided before the game. When he tweeted "The lineup is now complete" That was probably after the 5th and final character was decided. I could see Steve being challenger pack number 4, and then 5 being something completely unexpected as it was decided very late in the game.

>believing Hitagi after they said no Atlus rep and no evidence of Banjo what-so-ever

Attached: 2924621334.png (258x314, 120K)

>Hero tells us that a third party company can have at least two unique reps
>Who are Sonic, Bayonetta, and Joker
>Who are Ryu and Megaman

Hence why I stated
>Not as credible
Just something to take with a grain of salt, user

What if they add Steve as a bonus character like plant?

I could unironically see Banjo being Nintendo's pick, and Steve as Microsoft's "If you use Banjo, you have to use Steve as well, because we're not touching Banjo"

>When he tweeted "The lineup is now complete" That was probably after the 5th and final character was decided.
I think that was Sakurai's way of telling everyone to fuck off. It was a day after the Direct and retards probably pissed him off because he wrote a tweet about Dr. Oak's Jap VA passing away that ended up getting flooded by English comments about DLC.

But I agree with you on everything else.

I can unironically see Nintendo picking Banjo and the Minecraft player for separate reasons.

Verge backtracked on the whole Minecraft boss thing a long time ago. He still thinks some other form of Mincraft content is coming tho.
gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/234547-super-smash-bros-ultimate/77733564?jumpto=65#65

Sabi also said that all of vergeben's leaks are stolen from other people who actually have inside connections. You know, that guy who leaked every presentation on Sunday and then got C&D'ed by Nintendo so he wouldn't leak ninty's stuff?

>Sabi also said that all of vergeben's leaks are stolen from other people who actually have inside connections.
Sabi backtracked on those statements.

Except Sabi admitted that Verge had his own legitimate sources of his own, afterwards.
gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/234547-super-smash-bros-ultimate/77774272/923069491

I don't care if Steve gets in or not, i'm just sick of how much people continue to drive steveposting into the ground. I'm so glad for this respite that Banjo brought.

Forgets Dragon quest builders exists.
Whoops I never said minecraft.

>vergeben is a confirmed liar for months and months now, retards still give him attention