Why aren’t there more pure and passionate developers like her?

Attached: 945A4F65-9ED5-4ED9-BBB7-23F6EADEF41B.png (1400x1400, 1.44M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kL5DDSglM_s
youtube.com/watch?v=E781QE7ZQK8
twitter.com/roomshxmbles
youtu.be/KQYS-gC33ms?t=132
youtu.be/KQYS-gC33ms
youtu.be/aGsJSVbA-KE
a.uguu.se/CBtzbfMnQvFP_e3.jpg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>developers
Look at her. Do you really think she's ever written a line of code?

You are so easly tricked with cute girl as sjws with black or trans protagonist

Yes

Yes

Yes

Yes
have sex

there are. they are just dudes

Isn't she an artist?

Cause western devs are talentless yet pretentious. None of them can become like her or kamiya or even kojimbo

Yes

yes

Yes. Japanese games have female developers that actually do things worthwhile, instead of just bitching and demanding all the female characters be made ugly.

Swery and Itsuno come to mind. Maybe the guy who made that yarn game too, he was cute in a shy and not shoot up a school way.

Yes

But user, everyone is a passionate developer. Haven't you watched all those terrible dev diaries they show when there isnt enough gameplay or cgi for a trailer. All they talk about is how great the game will be because theyre all passionate and make the game for gamers.

Shekels

>all talk and no gameplay

She's asian, user, what do you think?

you should notice you don't see the industry actually promote many developers except when they move to management and that's because they like the talent to be faceless drones so they can't use celebrity to demand better pay
the presentations are typically meant to be "cool" and to "wow" you or delude you into thinking you are going to have a specific kind of social experience while playing the game (scripted ubishit does this all of the time). they think this is what will generate most buzz about their products.

anyway since this woman managed to capture your attention some soulless leeches are going to be busy trying to find a way to mass produce this effect

youtube.com/watch?v=kL5DDSglM_s

she looks like she fucks shotas

I cant remember which conference it was, but someone announced a new game with almost nothing but concelt art and played one of those terrible feel good videos where they show the artists working on the game and people laughing while playing it without showing what it is. I fucking hate those videos. I dont care how "passionate" ypir team is or how much you love gaming and how this is what youve always wanted to make. Show the game and stop wasting my time.

It was Outriders from People Can Fly. I'll give them the benefit of the doubt though and say that Square told them they had to show something and since they didn't have anything, they put together some shitty dev diary.

Maybe. She's an artist, though.

If you are a female, Asian, bad at English and act retarded on stage, you can get away with anything

>If you are a female, you can get away with anything
Ftfy

looking like a jav idol helps too

you say it like a good thing or a bad thing?

>Yea Forums is in love with this cringey asian bitch
Wow never saw that coming

Attached: 1508717347335.png (501x408, 265K)

If you are a tranny or gay or feminist you can get away with everything

well you have one of three traits

She did art for Okami and her designs in the Evil Within were great but she isn't a developer.

>pure
>rips off KojiPro's first independent title
inb4 >but it's in Tokyo!

Pink haired landwhale in tears

This is exactly the kind of woman I would imagine to write code.

Shes pretty and chill.

Amerimutt who wishes he was born in Japan in tears

Yes

Can they be stopped?

Attached: 62590772_656874028073175_1310850488622645248_n.png (720x960, 891K)

she fucks black guys

Attached: D8uuWcjXkAUFmrF.jpg (720x1000, 61K)

Kojennbles

she's an artist
nodevs that don't think people that make assets for games are gamedevs are flotsum

Why do you say that? Because of her ethnicity card?

youtube.com/watch?v=E781QE7ZQK8

wait i think she just looks cute and pretty while everyone else does the hard work... does she really have skills?!?

i kinda doubt it

>get fired and hired regularly
>work 100+ weeks frequently
>doesn't pay as well as most other tech jobs
>corporate masters destroy most of the artistic visions
GEE I WONDER WHY

Cute teacher look

Attached: who-is-ikumi-nakamura-ghostwire-tokyo-director.jpg (1920x1080, 167K)

Because gaming is a soulless industry designed to work developers to a near-death state. Crunch is expected, the hours are shit, the pay is shit, the job security is shit, unions are nonexistent, and almost every developer with aspirations or creativity eventually gets crushed under the weight of corporate greed.

Attached: giphy.gif (500x255, 426K)

not everyone has hips like here brother.

She's Asian, not fat and has no blue hair, so yeah. I think she actually works for a living

There are not many but they are out there.

Attached: 8DF7F83A-13D0-4172-A2D0-7B8440A27087.png (950x633, 510K)

>
Wrong. She works as a creative artist.

Yes.

b-but she jap and I as a fellow 4channer am required to like all jap shit???

the wonders growing up without a cancerous idiology like feminism can do

Attached: cancer.jpg (278x181, 5K)

No

DEATH STRANDing
GHOST WIRE

Wahooo

I don’t know, most people aren’t obligated to act like clowns.

Good

Attached: 146868.jpg (2608x1466, 298K)

Attached: PeitH1m.jpg (1280x1155, 147K)

Her Engrish was so fucking cringe. Why do japs force us to listen to that garbage just get a fucking translator.

how long until companies start employing "quirky" presenters for e3?

AAA publishers and studio leads have broken the spirits of their employees.

Developers don't need to be programmers though?

Loved her engrish.

>no aposematism detected
Yes.

They've been trying for years

Attached: 293190-GWHeader1.jpg (1000x562, 64K)

>he doesn't remember the guy who made Mario and Rabbids who was so touched that Miyamoto liked his game that he started crying

is this loss?

Oh for fuck's sake...

Attached: 1370546804468.gif (680x680, 235K)

>40 year old woman acts like a retarded child
>Yea Forums slurps it up

This is why you faggots are alone

Attached: 1483155144676.gif (500x373, 997K)

Attached: shitjustgotserious.jpg (600x391, 32K)

Yayyy

Attached: 04e.gif (600x340, 2.07M)

Attached: royal guard.jpg (381x722, 43K)

i miss her

why do you force me to share a planet with you when you could just kill yourself

Yeah... /ourguy/ is definitely definitely banging that her.

Attached: Mikami610.jpg (610x456, 45K)

seethe more west cuck roastie

Todd loves her because he has finally found someone smaller than him.

Her cute energy is why western pig roasties hit the wall so fast.

oh, I'm sure if you follow her twitter long enough she'll say something that ruffles all your little jimjams.
and she can type english responses to people, so her nipshield won't hold up for long against your mighty research powers. just one slip of a "oh arigattou, female developers so great!" and we'll be seeing you whip those digital tiki torches in no time.

My younger sis looks exactly like her just younger. She's also a code monkey. So yes.

I RAIT 4 YEARS FOR THIIS
SANK YUA SO MUCH!
DMC IS BACK!

ENGRISH, ENGRISH IS HARD, MATT YOU DO IT.

HAVE A GREAAAT Eee THWEE!

Attached: 1535306077112.png (638x647, 819K)

I feel a bit bad for him since he gets sidelined even harder now - in favor of one of his employees on top of that. But then again, he hasn't done anything good since God Hand.

i can smell your acne

He keeps talking about bringing new talent to take the reigns. Evil Within wasn't even supposed to be directed by him to begin with apparently. He took the reigns when progress in development wasn't going smoothly.

Todd doesn't deserve something so pure

Attached: aku cleansing redditors.gif (718x480, 391K)

Diversity quotas for people who aren't really interested

and yet....here you are.....

Why does she trigger trannies so much Yea Forums? All i see is a happy person passionate about a job.

Is it because trannies will never be this unconditionally loved?

Attached: 01D4F408-7F58-4F4E-AE01-A4DD2C17A8C7.png (1242x2208, 2.02M)

i 'unno maybe

AHEM

Attached: 4647889777.jpg (1110x660, 91K)

God I haven't had a doughnut in such a long time.

very nice

time to get a fresh maple glazed donut from a bakery

I want her to teach me how to love.

Yes

ASTRAL CHAIN

>All i see is a happy person passionate about a job.
it's a redpill that men actually love women with passion and hobbies and flies in the face of all the basic bitches

Why does Yea Forums latch on to any piece of tang they see?

Attached: 15647DE8-1BE4-4482-937D-6276E5CB3A73.gif (320x240, 51K)

You couldn't handle three whole sentences of English without fucking up. Stay quiet.

fuck off with this cunt already, virgins. fuck you all and fuck her. nigger guardian of rape should visit her

Fake ass bitch wearing an SJW costume doing ceo hands.

Attached: tumblr_pswxla7dOm1smoic1_1280.png (1280x1518, 835K)

BLACKED

Attached: 1560292831496.jpg (1536x2048, 247K)

look at this retarded incel.

i really hope you are having sex with her then, cause she must be a cute.

>Even saved a stick figure of the pose

Attached: 1551511799338.gif (300x448, 1.38M)

she's such a sweet person

She needs to break her programing

Or at least make sure a lucky user gets to appreciate plowing her in your stead if you don't have what it takes.

>Even saved a stick figure of the pose

Attached: 1549636014873.png (368x469, 236K)

I missed E3, who is this cunt and why should I care?

I want to violate your sister like a squad of marines plowing through a vietnamese village

yes, they cuted her up for the presentation, she's a senior developer and designer from Evil Within

pic extremely related

Attached: 2696020-ikumi_nakamura[4].jpg (600x960, 99K)

She was the only person to exhibit actual SOUL on E3 amongst a series of overrehearsed PRspeak robotmen

Daily reminder that her presentation didn't include a nanosecond of gameplay just like every other game on this fucking E3
If she shows up next year to show me some gameplay she'll be the perfect waifu

>based on her looks alone do you think she's ever written a line of code? No I don't know who she is, why?
the roast beef speaks

She's a cutie that siphons all the attention from white women with her genuine cuteness

>environment/scenario designer
>code
Like that has anything to do with her job

you're a faggot

Women are incapable of being passionate about work.
Their only goal, everything they do goes through a filter which consists of: will this give me more attention?

She's a whore, like every single woman ever.
The only difference among women is how they try to satiate their thirst for attention.
This is why women are completely irrelevant to pushing humanity forward, because they are incapable of being inspired to do a greater good.

Attached: 1538701658659.jpg (900x900, 44K)

Dont ever piss her off Yea Forums she'll go full gangsta on you

Attached: D8qjQfyWwAA06lt.jpg (380x253, 19K)

Nope.
She's there because she has a vagina.

>If you are a female
YES

Attached: 1553255948645.jpg (410x375, 40K)

She's taller than Mikami..... AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH ~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: ADLvmgb.png (1245x654, 635K)

Why are you millennials so obsessed with race?
Is it because you are a generation of disgusting racemixed communist mutts and are desperate to reclaim some sort of identity?

Attached: 1540207687967.png (378x428, 209K)

I hate ALL women

there are, but they just end up in cringe compilations because they are usually not semi cute girls.

Probably. She was their art director before they made her creative director though.

Poor guy, look at him, he's tired.
As always, the man doing all the work while the walking vagina is there because she has a vagina.

why is Yea Forums so tsunedere towards women

you just know...

can someone link the fuckin press conference already everytime i just see this one picture

Attached: 1550866161891.jpg (364x366, 9K)

>why is Yea Forums so tsunedere towards women

Attached: 1546808658785.jpg (960x958, 215K)

those are robots
they come here to steal our life force because they can't stand to be around each other

So, she's one of these useless "ideas people" like Kojima who get the credit for work even though the actual work is done by hundreds of people, while she doodles in some canvas?

I hate creative "workers".

Attached: 1538774737345.png (908x646, 942K)

>communist
>obsessed about race
so which one is it?

This thread is a reminder that there are actual incels on this board. Its sad, really.

Because women think that because they are "cute" they can get away with being scum.
Although I guess the bigger problem are beta orbiters who allow this.
The same people who give money away to camwhores.
Scum, all of them.

>pure
She likes fat cocks in her, user.

what's wrong with liking cute talented women?

any of you guys know who this lady is? if so please gib name

Attached: received_469532487186472.jpg (721x749, 34K)

should she have been wearing a burkha and speaking using a text to speech program or something

or lemme guess, she shouldn't have been on the stage in the first place and instead been home with the kids, inshallah

>talented
What talent?
The Evil Within was boring as fuck.

it upsets the untreated mental illnesses of the dead-enders that have failed their reproductive fitness test

whats wrong with liking cute girls then?

unbased and bluepilled
there are a lot of extremely skilled female artists especially in animation related art, it's one industry where they can go toe to toe with men

frankie a shit

No, they should have simply put one of the people who do actually work on the videogame, instead of some stupid "creative", people who don't do anything but spout retarded ideas.
If the ideas were good, they wouldn't be stuck making videogames.

That's her brother

I was more referring to posts like this

>animation
Funny, because modern day animation, both in the west and japan is absolute garbage.

is this your first time on this website?

>No, they should have simply put one of the people who do actually work on the videogame, instead of some stupid "creative", people who don't do anything but spout retarded ideas.

yeah but other teams traditionally put people like todd howard and hideo kojima even though those people are just useless idea guys at their dedicated projects

why the fuck would you put a programmer on the stage anyway? have you even spoken to a programmer? no, you put on someone charismatic and beautiful, like my boy todd

Attached: 1532840956978.jpg (480x360, 14K)

Actually, Kojima does know how to code, he made a scripting engine for Snatchers, and he also knows about AI programming (he worked on the soldier AI of MGS1 and 2) and he also helped with map modelling in MGS1.

She's a creative director and an artist you stupid fuckhead

Have sex.

take the pills the doctor prescribed you. they won't make you happy, but you'll stop posting here, maybe

all men want is sex and all women want is attention. boo hoo, you should write a book on how you are too good for humanity

SHUT UP NIGGER AHAHAHA

Japan has extremely skilled animators even now. The west is more about 3D animation, which they are very good at. Besides, in the past there was a bunch of rotoscoping.

Attached: resetera hatred.jpg (750x661, 113K)

Attached: resetera hatred 2.jpg (1216x223, 40K)

kojima couldn't code a linked list

>Why aren’t there more pure and passionate developers like her?
Because their English is better and thus they consume cancerous anglo social media which rots their brain.

let's be real who do you think would look better on stage? don't be an idiot

He did.
He made a scripting engine for Snatcher because he was too autistic and the team wasn't making ingame events happen exactly like he wanted to.

this dumb retarded OP thinks the people you see at E3 are representative of all developers

>western audiences
>pure
lmao

mommies are best presenters

Attached: 1560188011289.png (225x489, 168K)

Stop the lewds you incel twats

If you think about going into coding because you believe that everyone there is just as much of a repulsive loser as you, I will have to shatter your dreams right here

Aww so pure. No wonder the mentally ill freaks hate her

>mad landwhales on resetera said she didn't understand she was being "mocked" and "infantilized" by this

I normally hate tattoos, but there was something about this bitch that made me want to fuck her into a wall.

Attached: Ikumi Nakamura.jpg (1001x909, 704K)

no he's right everyone's that writes software is a repulsive loser

A con artist yeah. She's an uggo behind all that makeup.

>ywn be a cute shota that gets pampered by onee-san

Attached: cry_me_a_river_faggot.png (175x166, 30K)

I doubt he was an 'ideas person' when he did Penguin Adventure for the MSX either. Being able to code was a literal pre-requesite back then since teams were smaller, considering the amount of time Nakamura's been in the business I highly doubt she escaped that.

>it's okay when japan does it
why

kojima has no background in programming at all

You actually think back in the 80s they would hire you for videogame development if you knew nothing about programming?
Back then ideas and writing were utterly pointless, they wouldn't pay you just for that because games barely had a story in the first place.

Because of people like twitter.com/roomshxmbles
I'm so fucking glad she got eternally BTFOed into privating her Twitter.

kojima is like molyneux, an idealist and a buffoon who believes in his own charades

Credits in a videogame and his own claims, or posts in a board that is totally not biased against Kojima, I wonder who i'm going to believe.

I'm not talking about 'background', we all know that, I'm talking about how you had to have at least a baseline knowledge of coding to get anywhere back then. Kojima wasn't a coder but could still shit out some code when his autistic brain wasn't getting through to others, that's my point.

user kojima's only credits related to programming are for the scripts related to behavior
kojima's initial career was stymied by his lack of programming knowledge because he had no idea how to implement his grandiose design ambitions

He's literally credited for AI programming in MGS1.

>an idealist
Brave words from the website of autismos that totally believes that they are changing the world through shitposting and that they have real life and society figured out.

kojimabots not even once

Attached: 3459068457045.png (1616x816, 45K)

>Conceptual map design, Block model map assemble, 2d map design, items/enemy route setting

His part in those was very integral. Without him the game wouldn't have been the same great one at all

you left these goal posts on an island

I present to you, the eternal BTFO of a roasite (feat. some whiteknights) part one!
Enjoy.

Attached: Roasties Eternally BTFO Part 1.png (640x5521, 794K)

Part 2!

Attached: Roasties Eternally BTFO Part 2.png (640x5390, 795K)

And part three!

Attached: Roasties Eternally BTFO Part 3.png (640x4670, 858K)

>White women seething at superior Nippon genes

This ain't nothing new

she a cute

Attached: Ikumi nakamura.webm (720x720, 2.9M)

you got rekt user, can't imagine being you right now lmao@u haha

Attached: 1555204765091.jpg (1081x1080, 775K)

deprogram this

>problematic

Attached: 75183641_p0.jpg (960x743, 373K)

And look where that got him. Where are YOU user ?

Attached: 1554013027774.png (1233x1357, 390K)

Attached: 75185406_p0.jpg (2894x4093, 2.85M)

Yes

>people liking me is actually reinforcing harmful heteronormative and misogynistic notions of gender roles, while also reinforcing the racist idea that asian women exist for the amusement of heterosexual white cis males under capitalism.

Stopped reading when you wrote those big words. This is Yea Forums get the fuck out of here to wherever you came for. Smart-ass bitch

Attached: 1493548745961.jpg (250x241, 7K)

>codemonkey thinking code is the only thing that matters

>help help i am being oppressed
i didn't even bother writing it in the appropriate register or with sufficient obfuscation, but let me simplify it for you since apparently i still failed to make it intelligible for you

yes
have sex

>she's le asian xD
You mean Japanese. Stop trying to smuggle China and Korea tards with Japan. They produce nothing

Take that back, it's her personality and we're JUST friends.

Attached: 1559185015617.jpg (720x852, 95K)

>idea guys at their dedicated projects
Todd actually wrote questlines for Morrowind and did coding work though

cringe, cope and not videogames
fuck off incel

Hmm, could be higher energy, that leg could have gone a bit higher.

Attached: 12275396112.jpg (1920x1080, 252K)

I still don't know what her name is and all I see are just pictures of her. I already googled for
>e3 2019 asian dev
>e3 2019 cute asian

Nothing. WHO IS SHE? WHERE IS THE VIDEO?

Attached: 01ecc93518c7253305967857e54705e5.jpg (1280x720, 87K)

>pure

Attached: n3-youre-wearing-a-choker-girl-you-look-like-a-23972069.png (500x434, 138K)

her name is yuka takaoka

Who are you to say that, when was the last time you made a video game let alone one that sold as much as fallout 4 and skyrim? Huh? When was the last time you cald people degenerates and they cheered? Never? Who's laughing now, the guy that's better than you, that's who. And this is only the begining.

Attached: 1549532651454.png (573x719, 404K)

he did, and kojimbo also did lots of meaningful work on previous projects. but nowadays they're mostly just charismatic idea guys that get on stage and talk. the user originally argued that if you aren't doing any "real work" on the project, you shouldn't get on the stage to talk about it and i'm trying to explain that it's the industry standard to send an idea guy up there

Todd, why are you wearing that? Are you a nazi? I don't think I'll be buying your next game.

todd is forgiven for all sins for calling people degenerates

Haha; repeat what you said? For the audience in the back?

Attached: EFA332E5-BCC7-47D6-9123-FB00A10BCD8B.jpg (1175x1449, 231K)

Trannies like you jealous that attractive women are not only capable of being programmers, but also mentally stable.

Attached: 1508526327391.jpg (680x672, 75K)

Frankie Ward

Something seems off on your picture.

Attached: 1560328255438.png (1172x1449, 557K)

Todd, I'll be buying your next game.

>Todd, I'll be buying your next game.

hope you enjoy it

Attached: commander keen.jpg (1920x1080, 448K)

god i bet you are cringy as fuck irl

Attached: 1554595619730.jpg (750x747, 86K)

I'll buy two it if you tell your bethesda shills to stop creating threads about this asian bitch.

There was this but I bet you fags would only like him if he were a girl.

Attached: tumblr_nq0le1UrZB1u3fdy9o1_250.gif (245x302, 1.75M)

I'd wripe some dope code with my fingers in her pus

Attached: 1541357891718.gif (540x960, 1.99M)

>all these triggered bitches and white knights
fpbp

post physique yoda
i bet you have too much hair where you shouldn't and not enough where you should

>my treasure
KAWAII AS FUCK

Attached: 1111.gif (500x288, 2.77M)

>I'd wripe some dope code with my fingers in her pus

Attached: bonbied.gif (380x380, 3.25M)

sauce?

not bonbi though

Attached: 1560027559709.gif (236x250, 1.47M)

This shit was hilarious when trump got elected with all the "you will not divide us" bullshit. They're already divided. The progressive stack is a thing.

You're retarded, they might not code as much but don't even think about belittling their dedication and autism. Do you think fujoshit took off with nothing but crying on geocities like tumblrinas do or something?

Attached: 1532354092873.jpg (1645x2524, 1019K)

He's not putting her on a pedestal, though, which was his (correct) point. You already know that, which is why you avoided it lmao.

Didn’t he have those weird ass markings on his hands?

>hopefully she will be deprogrammed
my god these people really want everyone to be miserable, afraid and vulnerable, to enjoy nothing.

They grew up indoctrinated so that they think they are fine as they are, that any flaws they have must be accepted. This leads to the crab bucket mentality.

qeq

>"AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH"

you sound like you're envious of your room temperate iq peers

I prefer the engrish or just subtitles compared to Nintendo's weird robotic English dub

Ikumi Nakamura, you absolute failure. She appeared during Bethesda's E3 conference for Mikami's new game

What game is it? Some shit artsy one a an 8 year old could make.

Because bad work environment?

thats just a normal guy translating to english dude, chill out

Are you that retarded you can’t look up E3 game conferences?

looks even cuter that way

Fuck off you pathetic commie indieshitter. Dilate.

youtu.be/KQYS-gC33ms?t=132

This.
This too, underrated.
>pure
>passionate
Just acting for the sake of the show, why is this so hard to understand? The fuck is wrong with you people?

why are you incapable of discerning genuine passion and corporate shillery you socially inept dumbass? learn to read body language

Fuck off. Bet you don't even believe the bullshit you just spouted and are baiting on purpose, if not Have Sex might be appropriate.

>Straights her teeths
>Shy-looking nerd becomes goddess-tier bishoujo
Its just like my japanese animes!

She's not writing code, she draws concept art.

You moron.

Attached: file.png (609x332, 34K)

youtu.be/KQYS-gC33ms
here she is talking about the games she makes, if you say shes ingenuine after watching this just know youre a lost cause and a sad souless husk of a person

Ok you fucking retards made me watch it. The first thing I thought is that the game is obviously selling muh authentic Japanese culture, and having the terribly broken engrish lady present was just to capitalize on the weebs they hoped to attract. All fields you retarded buck teeth loving weebs.

>game being set in modern tokyo
>having the creator talk about the game
wow so calculated and dastardly, real gamers only like games set in new york and presented by a random homeless man they pulled off the street

super cute

Kawaii desu

Keanu had a better e3 moment

Attached: keanu1.jpg (740x429, 96K)

i dont get the hype with this lady, she looks completely plain and her hair dosent really fit her face imo.

Attached: crossover.jpg (836x543, 111K)

>everyone basically just talking past each other or trying to get the last word with some tired 'zinger' that doesn't actually mean anything
I feel tired just looking at this, it's worse than Yea Forums

not everything is about looks

I miss him, bros...

because she's PR stunt

shes an industry veteran and the lead developer, calling it a pr stunt to have the person who made the game talk about is pretty laughable

>user judges based on looks
I bet your the kid that got the cool looking/borning books during reading assignment's

me neither dude you wanna go get one?

>fat whale with pink hair

Yes

no

Yes

aye

So what what do you want is to do what's the purpose of these threads? Uguuu so cute! There, happy?

Holy shit, she's taller than him...

some people like her for her looks, some like her for something else. maybe use your head instead of trying to pigeonhole people into your worldview

what game did she announce?
Can I have a link to the video of her perfomance?

There's many female coders you retard, also Yes.

youtu.be/aGsJSVbA-KE

Because women give sex, love and affection to gym going thug alpha male criminals instead of intellectual nice guys.

where did your mommy touch you user?

user got wrecked. Get out of here misogynist if you know shit about the topic.

there are some.... but incels roast them for being women. Shes the exception because shes asian.

>le pure tomboy gamedev waifu
Yellow fever was a fucking mistake.

You people that think this was spontaneous are delusional. This is e3. This was rehearsed 20 times, because as far as the company is concerned she represents and is the face of $100+ million dollars. Her poses were planned well in advance. her makeup was done for her. Her speech was written for her. she's a corporate advertising rep in that moment.

a.uguu.se/CBtzbfMnQvFP_e3.jpg

Here's your new waifu bro

Attached: Ikumi Nakamura.jpg (480x480, 21K)

>Yellow fever was a fucking mistake.

Attached: consider_the_following.jpg (910x993, 64K)

what the fuck? is that a nigga?

jay leno in drag

Attached: PISS_ON_ME_MOMMY8.jpg (696x772, 47K)

Dang sauce?

Still cute.

literally all asians have that kind of teeth.

>Look at her. Do you really think she's ever written a line of code?
You should see me how I act in real life and you'd be surprised how many games I've made. Coding doesn't mean you are 100% serious person. Quite the opposite, you need to be a bit silly to get through being a code monkey at times.

Fake news

>because she's PR stunt
>showing up as the DIRECTOR is now a PR stunt
Okay. Nintendo must be pros doing that for years with Shigeru.

P-pics?

/thread

I'm a guy. But I'm pretty sure the same shit applies to women.

Trying too hard sweetie.

Attached: have sex.jpg (391x515, 58K)

>superior
There's no one superior to whites.
There's a reason why, when these bug people tried attacking us, we laughed it off and we proceeded to to dismantle their pitiful empire piece by piece.
We went so hard against them that we made a culture known for never giving up to pathetically weep and beg for surrender.
And after that, Japan went from a culture of honorable warriors, to a country known for being manchild-land.

Japan, like many others, learned to bow down to whites, it's also why their entire culture is about praising whites.
Even Hideo Kojima, a guy who goes on and on about how nukes are terrible, praises the USA for being infinitely superior to them.

Attached: 1550996767247.jpg (1200x900, 160K)

Why the fuck would you use make up, not to cover, but accentuate eyebags.
She looks like a drug addict.

year old woman acts like a retarded child
I enjoy that. Also she looks pretty young, so its ok.

Yes it is.
"Creatives" in videogames have such boring and creatively bankrupt ideas that pretty much everyone could have those ideas, so there's no point in hiring people specifically for those aspects, when they are always half assed and boring.

puffy eyebags are considered attractive in japan.

>puffy eyebags
>crooked teeth
What's wrong with japs.

Based Kapitaph

Attached: 1559845059666.gif (448x336, 1.72M)

Alot of directors haven't written a line of code.
Also yes.

>What's wrong with japs.

Attached: megamilk5.jpg (415x442, 21K)

Contrary to what you think she knows what she is doing. Every single action was pre-planned and she definitely was going for the idol-poi cutesy persona. She has seen it in practice in her homeland and has completely made it hers knowing western audiences - who have little exposure to it by the way - will absolutely love it.
What a smart girl, I hope she marries someone good!

Thanks Notch

she's just mad nobody likes the sheboons

How did you know I'm also a swede?!

100% guarantee she is smarter and has a better work ethic than you

>kojimbodrones unable to keep apart even the most basic of computing tasks
what else is new, buncha drones.

Attached: kojimbos legacy.jpg (1512x5411, 2.96M)

>I hope she marries someone good!

I know, I’m the perfect man for her.

How do I get an Asian gf?

Attached: 15596590673375090.jpg (474x709, 250K)