Is there a single person on Earth who genuinely wants Steve in Smash?

Is there a single person on Earth who genuinely wants Steve in Smash?

Attached: Steve.png (500x665, 92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=default&q=banjo kazooie steve&src=typd
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

me

I do cause played lots of MC. If Steve gets in thought they should allow people to customize the model fully like actual minecraft skin editor.

Eh
Would be neat i gues

me
steve is unironically a good choice for smash. His game is one of the most iconic games of all time, he could have an interesting moveset
>zoomer game
his game is a decade old. Reminder that joker is in smash

I used to be against him, but I've come around to the idea. He could be neat.

Joker is representing Persona, a twenty year-old series.

i did when the steve vs banjo meme was in full swing, mostly just to spite banjoboomers. now it’s eh, i don’t mind.

no, I'm white

I do just cause I hate smashfags

What fucking possible moveset could he have?

Would be cool but as a boomer I didn't even know he had a name, I just played minecraft when it first released and afaik the game never named who you are

have you, like, never seen any footage of minecraft whatsoever?

Yes, and Splatoon is a 4 year old series.

Yes, Zoomers exist
I'm noticing most of them are LGBT
twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=default&q=banjo kazooie steve&src=typd

I wanted him in just to watch Yea Forums have a shitfit

yes
i wholeheartedly support all meme characters that actually have a chance like sans and steve
all the characters i actually want are never evers so I might as well throw my lot in with the steveposters

Let's see, swing sword, punch, shoot bow, throw potion. I'm gonna need a lot more than that.

you really dont for how simple smash is
>swing pickaxe both directions
>throw potion or some shit
>bow and arrow
>blocks or something
>building stuff like tnt and letting it explode
>bucket with water/lava
thought of this off the top of the head, you can do plenty for smash because its a simple 2 button party game

Attached: 1559000124768.jpg (813x587, 249K)

building mechanics alone could make it interesting

He could have stuff using his sword, bow, pickaxe, potions, blocks, TNT, et cetera. Maybe even have something using a minecart.

You remember minecraft from your own personal time with the game. Steve's identity has nothing to do with the game and by extension what he would bring to smash
Banjo is a fine inclusion, he as a character is identified by his ways of moving around in a 3-D collectathon platformer, which makes a perfect moveset for him in a game like smash. Steve would be fucking stupid because they'd have to make there own unique moveset that would boil down to "Hey it's like that thing in minecraft"

>building in smash
It's a fucking fighting game not a sandbox jesus christ. This would be even worse than villagers tree

not only that, but you have to remember that he could use elements of creative, such as spawn eggs. He could also utilize the new equipment, like the crossbow and elytra wings.

I don't play Smash, but yes, I would like to see him in Smash.

>fighting game
party game actually, for playing with friends.
dont tell me you actually play online by yourself and care about tiers.

Attached: 1552806114882.jpg (540x720, 33K)

You don't play smash so you don't deserve an opinion

the shit was a meme and always had 0% chance to be in Smash any one that believed Steve memers are ever more retarded then they are. Fuck even this thread is pointless.

Some confused kids, mostly ironic memelords

>Steve's identity has nothing to do with the game and by extension what he would bring to smash
you say that after they showed off four different characters all just being used as skins for the same "the hero" character
>they'd have to make their own unique moveset that would boil down to "hey it's like that thing in the game"
mega man
simon
even fucking banjo is doing that

You could have said the same about villager or isabelle.

I don't give a shit about the tiers, building mechanics in this game would completely fuck pacing and would be cancer to play against. Besides, smash has a thriving competitive scene so your point is shit anyway

Only cause I want you faggots mad

Banjo has multiple attacks from multiple games you retard, actually look into something before you shit on it

villager plants trees

Yes I just said that, would you like a medal?

steve has a shit ton of things that can be used for moves too, so i could say the same for you

Literally all zoomers and male feminists. Avengers assemble!!!1!1!

Attached: 1559758634068.gif (366x342, 920K)

Me

I think Steve would be a great addition.

Mainly since he'd have a unique recovery with ender pearls. An inventory which switches between potions, flame charges, and crossbow would be pretty neat. I don't think building would make a lot of sense but I could definitely see him Using water buckets, flint and steel, TNT, and cobwebs as a form of stage control.

Attached: IMG_0527.jpg (960x877, 77K)

he could swing his sword (sword) (sword) his diamond sword

how about get some creativity you dense fuck
>bonemeal the ground to shoot out a "wave" of wheat crops
>put ores in a furnace and it shoots out the ingots at close range
>elytra and fireworks for recovery
>multi stage move to build a small redstone thing, like a piston and slimeblock launchpad or pressure plate triggered arrow launcher
>final smash could be building the wither to let it loose on the stage, opening a nether portal flooding pigmen and ghasts, placing a command block and going into creative mode to fly around and put random shit everywhere, etc.

I'm not even a steve fan and I have to say this comment is fucking stupid. Placing blocks, bow and arrow, trident, sword, pickaxe, using the elytra to recover, etc.

That's not how things works dumbass
place a furnace down, place an ore in the furna-bam you just got hit out of your attack
First actually viable thing said from the steve fags
fucking what?
You've seen the update to final smashes right? They're all immediate and flashy. None of those fit.