Trials of Mana

Why aren't you playing the greatest JRPG of all time?

Attached: seiken densetsu art.png (1384x1000, 3.45M)

Because I can't buy it separately and I unironically think Secret of Mana is trash

cus its shit

no taste

How's the translation?

Because $40 is too much for a SNES Rom.

I will, however, most likely pick up the remake in 2020.

This

But the remake will be worse than the original and will cost $60.

Maybe. We'll see.
If they put the collection on sale I might pick it up later. I've got a pile of Switch games to play for the next few months so I'm not hurting for a game I played over 20 years ago.

Does anyone know if the collection has the gimped American version of SoM, or a retranslation of the Japanese version with all the content.

Attached: som_post.jpg (1920x1080, 258K)

It's almost certainly the original English version.

>won't spend money for SNES game files
>will spend money for 3D game files
?

Is it worth getting when it's on sale for 20 bucks?

dumb fuck, the super famicom version doesn't have more content, they were both gimped because Nintendo fucked up SNES CD so square had to make the game fit on a cart, and all that shit is lost forever

Because I already own the GB and SNES versions of SD1 and 2... and I've played SD3 on an emulator. If I could just plunk down $20 for SD3 alone, I would consider it. But the remake is a remake with new art, voice acting, engine, etc.

rom will be dumped d don't you worry

you can get the rom+3player hack for free
>but you can't get two friends for free...

Attached: 1517883471791.jpg (570x630, 187K)

I thought SoM had the story re-written for the west because they didn't want to pay for a chip in the cart that gave the game more space.
Either I'm delusional or the place where I heard that from was misinformed.

Attached: 1499701027740.gif (300x300, 2.13M)

Post best party

>Duran, Riese and Carlie

Attached: DOOD.png (346x341, 35K)

Should I try this out? What's it like? Also which entry in the collection should I play first?

played SD3 translated already.

Because it's not out yet. Also, I already paid $40 for the Japanese version a few years ago. Sorry swear but you waited too long, and there were no announcements of a western version. If you wanted me to buy it you should have announced it sooner.

I'm waiting for a physical copy.

J"rpg" "games" are shovelware

the only real difference is the second robot boss who has a chainsaw in the jap version

i forgot to download it. I will do it when ai get back from work

Because secret of mana is just bad

Was pic drawn on an EGA PC?

Is the co-op remake on Steam fun if I want a casual slow paced game to play with my girlfriend?

How much longer until people stop propping FF6 on a pedestal? Trials blows it out the water, as does quite a few of Square's other SNES games.

Someone post the dumped rom please.