Hyrule castle seen ascending off the ground

>Hyrule castle seen ascending off the ground
Are you lads ready to return home?

Attached: 1560303295070.png (1920x1080, 3.01M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3fr1Z07AV00
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What the fuck are you talking about

Hyrule Castle ascending back to the sky, as seen in today's trailer.

youtube.com/watch?v=3fr1Z07AV00

I though something was emerging from beneath it like how the shrines and towers emerged. What make's you think it's gonna fly.

Upon closer inspection yeah it looks like it's floating.

>botw 2 is a skyward sword prequel
>link and zelda ascend to the sky on hyrule castle
>they now have to populate the new skyloft à la adam and eve

Attached: regwee.png (540x542, 388K)

At the end of the day it's all speculation but additionally, it's worth noting how the corpse looks like Demise.

SS is the literal first game in the timeline and BOTW 2 is the literal last game in the timeline.

Unless they invent time travel, it can't possibly be a prequel to SS.

Are you ready to finally have sex?

I swear if they pull some cyclical time line shit i will shoot shit down my pants in anger

You're right, BotW 2 is not a prequel to SS but there could be one eventually. It's been established that before Skyloft, Hylians used to live on the surface in ancient times.

no one cares autist

It's Ganondorf, He looks badass with that ponytail, also that thing at the top of his corspse look like that thing holding Calamity cocoon, and the album in BoTW states that he was trying to generate a boidy, maybe his actual one is sealed by that green hand which is probably Farore piece of the triforce since is green and it merges with Link's hand.

Hope they connect it to Demise tough, since his shadow do look very Demisey, adn the castle do seem like it's going way up.

Attached: breath-of-the-wild-2-reveal-trailer-hieroglyphics.jpg (1600x900, 101K)

>unless they invent time travel
>talking about Zelda games

Attached: IMG_20190203_175045.jpg (1080x835, 55K)

They won't. This will be the end of the timeline where Link and Zelda finally rid themselves of the curse Demise put on them.

I just noticed he is holding the trident, god dammit I hope they make like TP and go through several phases,one being AnthroPig Ganon.

there's no fucking way they didn't end the curse in BOTW1 though. whatever the fuck that green hand is, is the source of the fucken Calamity goo.

skyward sword was the worst in the series.... i would rather play botw

>Invent time travel.

Ocarina of Time. Oracle of Ages. Skyward Sword.

The green hand seems to be benevolent. From what I got out of the trailer, the ground shook and Link fell into a chasm which prompted the hand to sav Link. And IMMEDIATELY after the hand left Ganondorf's body, he came back to life revived. Pretty sure the hand was just suppressing Ganondorf all along.

This portrayal of him is pretty interesting though.

I get a more heroic vibe from it, rather than something menacing or intimidating.
Or maybe that's due to the fact that the location appears to be inside some sort of tomb (probably in the Gerudo Desert?) so of course they'd portray their King in a more honorable light there.

They're beneath Hyrule Castle. Also, we're not sure what the context of the wall painting is. To me it just looks like pic related, still evil.

Attached: 193f553d366348d167717f04343da7c6b313df90_hq.jpg (720x853, 58K)

it's the scrawlings of whatever Hero put that gerudo sonavabitch in that tomb underneath Hyrule Castle. Maybe it is the remains of OoT!Dorf in the third timeline, done in by HoT or whatever the fuck

>the trident will actually show up in a 3D Zelda for once

Amazed it took this long.

What trident are we talking about? Like the one Ganon uses from the old games?

Yes.

That Ganon was once a Gerudo is legend at this point, and something they consider a shame. At least that's the impression I got from Urbosa's lines about it.

Phantom Ganon used the trident in the Forest temple boss fight in Ocarina of Time.