How many people have here have actually played this game before?

How many people have here have actually played this game before?

I don't mean you downloaded on an emulator and played for 10 minutes, I mean you actually own the game and grew up with and completed it.
This game came out in 1998 and the entire series has only sold 3 million copies.

Why is everyone on the internet acting like they all grew up with it?

Attached: 51CXdLRZthL._SX466_.jpg (466x338, 47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/PByIP2MLWP0
youtu.be/lUqd1Y1p_Jg
youtube.com/watch?v=QA9Hx22iIDY
youtu.be/rGbTrOiJco8
youtube.com/watch?v=IrGobUUMy_E
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I played it on my uncle's N64, then later emulated it and tooie.

It was one of the few games I had on my N64
I didn't like it.
Maybe i'll give it a try another time but i've never felt like doing so.

>im a pathetic zoomer who was born early 2000's
I owned both Kazooie and Tooie on my nintendo 64. Im now 27 years old and im fucking hype for Banjo in smash.

Stay seething nigger

Beat both of them to the fucking earth. Loved them as a kid.

Rented it a bunch growing up until finally getting it for a birthday. Always played it but never beat it. Played a ton of Tooie after renting it over and over.

I was watching an old VHS video of mine and my brother playing it when he was given the game for his birthday.

... I miss those times.

Attached: IMG_20190612_054312.jpg (1278x719, 204K)

I played it but never beat it. I got my N64 used so I got B&K with a completed save file and never got far enough on my own saves to really say I beat the game. I couldn't beat the last boss as a kid either. That being said I did play the shit out of the completed save though, so I lost my shit seeing all of Banjo's moves and especially the Talon Trot, I loved that shit.

Zoomer btw, born 2 years before this game came out.

Attached: 1552684423302.png (540x406, 253K)

I'm 27, still have my original N64, Kazooie and Tooie carts. Get fucked retard

i had it on the n64 and 360. as a kid i didn't really have the attention span to beat games to completion but going back when i was older was fun. i got 99% of the game beat just missing 4 music notes in the 4 seasons area.

Absolutely loved Banjo-Kazooie growing, the reveal took me by complete whiplash. I’ll admit I use to shitpost Steve on here every now and again but holy fuck am I happy Banjo got in over Steve. Thought Tooie was kinda meh on the otherhand.

rented it till I beat it from one of the 5 Hollywood Video's in our town

I remember before our family got an N64 I would play Banjo-Kazooie all the time at the day care center of the gym my parents went to since they had a small video game room with an N64. I also played it at my cousins house a bunch before I got it myself. It’s a top 5 favorite, even if it is nostalgia.

I'm so uncasual that I played and liked the isometric one on GBA

>THERE IS NO WAY 25+ YEARS OLD PEOPLE BROWSE THE INTERNET ITS IMPOSSIBLE!
The fuck is wrong with you zoomies?

Just as good as Mario 64.
Rusty bucket bay SUCKS.

Attached: 1537356991913.jpg (1280x720, 66K)

Here is the deal with this game. After you beat Mario 64 there was nothing else to play. This filled the gap. I'm sure everyone rented the damn game.

Because I did grow up with it you seething fucking zoomer.

born in 2000, older brother got me into video games using the PS1 and the N64. I could beat everything in Banjo except for Grunty, she was too hard for my dumb child brain yet I somehow beat HAG 1 when I got Tooie before a video rental store near me shut down

zoomer here, we had it until my older brother traded it to a friend of his for a playstation game. Never got to beat it though since I was young and bad at games

I played it twice as a kid cause I got up to Rusty Bucket Bay and lost my save file cause the main menu makes it way to easy to erase your save, then I beat it like twice later in life, I don't consider myself a huge fan but the original game is super good and like the only western game of it's kind, it has the heart and soul of Mario 64 and that shit's not easy to do.

I own it and have 100%ed it.

i can't imagine anyone browsing Yea Forums after 21

i'm 19 and it's already getting pathetic to browse this place. people at 25 are getting married and buying houses, not shitposting

You say that but you're still gonna be here.

Attached: 67199F53-8324-4F88-8009-E2F748136B92.jpg (748x377, 80K)

Smash bros sold 12 million copies. Banjo only sold 3 million. Yet all 12 million people are crying that he's finally in. Bunch of bandwagoners

I got both fuckers somewhere in my house. Nice games, couldn't care less about Banjo.

Attached: IMG_4317.jpg (1512x2016, 908K)

I first got this game in 2012 as Christmas present. My N64 had not been out of storage since I last played it in 2004. Banjo Kazooie was a lot of fun. Collecting Jinjos and using Kazooie's walk were my favorite parts. I eventually started saving money and buying more N64 classics like Jet Force Gemini.

A lot of people on the internet are 30 or over.

Damn bro did you count all 12 million people yourself? Why are you mad that Banjo is in? Who did you wanted in?

everyone. if you havent played it yet, get the fuck off of Yea Forums

Name a single game that came out in that era to sell more than a million copies that isn't Mario or Final Fantasy or SPORT GAME. I'll wait.

I think Banjo Kazooie was the first time I had an awakening moment playing a video game
>Movie and games rental place was by my house
>Would ride my bike over and rent video games or Thomas the train VHS tapes
>Decided to try out Banjo Kazooie
>Played for a little while, but got stuck on a part with a hill Banjo couldn't walk up
>Went to bed, had to return it next day
>In the middle of the night, realize I had to use Kazooie to run up the hill
>Had to re-rent it to keep playing
Felt foolish but also smart for figuring it out on my own

Attached: 1498164875419.png (640x480, 477K)

I 100% both Kazooie and Tooie. Favorite worlds respectively are Click Clock Wood and Grunty Industries. Been waiting for a new, real Banjo game for a long time.

Who here played as best bear in Diddy Kong Racing?

Attached: ss-diddy-kong-racing-player-select.jpg (518x388, 241K)

I rented it a couple times at blockbuster as a kid, the one I actually owned was Tooie and I used to make my friends play the multiplayer shooter mode. Good times.

I still think he's a weird inclusion though.

I got it when I was a kid and I've 100%'d several times. I'm 25 now, but it affected the way I play all games and I'd rank it as my favorite game of all time.

Played Tooie as a kid. Loved it to death.

get fucked you fake zoomer

100% both BK and BT. Used to just fuck around in Click Clock Wood or Terrydactyland for hours. I’d have already found everything but I’d just run around and make my own fun. Shit was cash. Something a zoomer would never understand though

I haven't seen a single person say "i haven't played this game before', instead, every youtube facebook twitter comment is "yes! so excited he's in"

they just say it when in reality they are just zoomers pretending to like banjo because it's the cool thing to do.
i'm not mad that banjo is in, i just think it's kinda odd that not a single person on the internet has said that they have never played banjo yet.

calm down mitch
have sex

When I saw the jiggy bounce, I had flashbacks to me playing tooie on my sister's N64, and a rush of love went through my veins.

NONE of you are over the age of twenty-five so you're all lying about playing this.

>so young video store rentals doesn't even cross their mind
I bought this game and tooie, wish I kept the box if I knew it only sold that much

That fucking music though
youtu.be/PByIP2MLWP0

I'm Banjo OOHWHOAOOAAOAOAAA

I had it as a kid. It was shit and I played bomberman 64 instead.

No matter who get in there will always be normalfags casual and posers pretending they know who the character is and be hype and we can't do anything about it.

I mean smash community be all like ''ROY OUR BOY XD'' and none of them have fucking played FE6, thats just the nature of smash.

I used to play it occasionally on my n64 when I was young, never got very far though. Always loved how the characters looked though.
I still have the copy but who knows if that thing works. Wouldn't be surprised if the dust hardened to the chip from how long it went unused.

i remember opening it as a christmas present on the year of its release and i’m 23 fuck you

I played them both as a kid then again maybe ten years ago. The only n64 rareware games I liked were perfect dark and 007. I came around on jet force gemini but banjo never clicked for me, even on a replay.

I played timber the most.

Attached: 1547981678649.jpg (1280x720, 172K)

I'm under 25 and I still played Banjo Kazooie 100%. One obscure thing I remember is the hermit crab re-enters his shell in defeat in under 2 seconds.

Grunty was a bitch and a half to beat for me as a kid.
My favorite levels were the haunted mansion, cant remember the name, and Click Clock Woods. I remember watching the promo VHS years ago that one game magazine mailed to their subscribers. That shit changed my life.

youtu.be/lUqd1Y1p_Jg

shut the fuck up im really out here living my best life and fucking hella bitches stop being a hater im rank 1 gladiator baby

>not playing your parent's consoles as a kid
???

I remember trying to climb that slope with just Banjo over and over. I kept thinking it could be possible if I just tried hard enough. I wouldn't be surprised if it was possible with precision. But I remember that little bit of magic of the game starting up and the intro.

Dumb zoomer desperately searching for a cope

Attached: 20190607_213347.jpg (2519x1934, 2.3M)

I actually played Tooie first, and Kazooie second; I rented both when I was 6-7 (born in 98') at my local Family Video. The cartridge was behind the mint condition boxes too.

I later bought Tooie. I still have it to this day, it works, but my N64 is junk. I plan on getting my copy of Tooie a glass container, mainly because my childhood was extremely awful, and Tooie was always there.

Attached: FB_IMG_1559464688678.jpg (720x554, 30K)

Damn nigga, respect

More like 6 million, faggot

I fucking played this game recently. As a kid I had no issues getting the Clock dude. As an adult I fucking suck so much that I cant beat his time trials to unlock him.

I think it conditioned me to be the way I am as a game player. My copy of the first game is in storage and I also bought it on Xbox Arcade for my since stolen 360.

I still tend to explore every nook and cranny when I play games, driving my play time much higher than other people.

Attached: IMG_20190612_005505~2.jpg (4048x3036, 1.93M)

At the time I sorta always bought RARE, cause that was the games getting a lot of buzz.
Never disappointed.

Attached: 20190612_005452.jpg (4032x2268, 1.02M)

i played it on my brother's n64 he had lying around w/ his ps2 and stuff, so i played it, and it was fun

I played Tooie back when I was 6 or 7 and eventually went back to Kazooie, completing it around age 11 and then doing most of Tooie. Ironically enough I 101% completed DK64 back before finishing either.

Awesome collection

I played it as well as tooie (especially tooie) growing up. Didn't play the first one as much because I was too scared of the monsters that looked like Klungo.

I remember being horrified that bottles fucking DIES in the second game so much that I was too afraid to play it

Attached: 1557630465715.jpg (708x340, 35K)

>Based Grunty's Revenge poster.
I'm a zoomer, but my family was pretty poor so we played the N64 for quite some time even after it was obsolete. Grew up on this and Tooie, the N64 Zelda's, Beetle Adventure Racing and Cruis'n games. Back then, my mom would find game guides on the internet that were just formatted black text on a white screen and she would print out dozens of pages and put them in binders. Good times.

Also keep in mind things like resale and used copies being the norm for that era given the price of new games alongside game rentals and you have a pretty easy to understand sales figure. I also don't know if we incorporate the resale of the title on Xbox or through the rare replay. Either way it's considered to be a great game and comparable to the Grand era of 3D platformers alongside Mario 64

Me still own both games on N64. Kove the first game, Tooie is a bloated mess.

Didn't want or care for them in Smash. Much better characters out there not even included.

I beat the game when i was 7 or 8. It was pretty good.

You’re gonna be here still, don’t act otherwise

>not playing as Bumper

Attached: 1547280388677.jpg (666x666, 105K)

Have to agree with this. As a kid I love the way tooie was so interconnected and grand but when I went back to play it in my junior or senior year of high school I found that I preferred kazooie because it was all very self-contained in each world making my job of collecting everything much more straightforward

I have more of them. My Grandma was amazing, when I would visit her for summer vacation she would buy me a bunch of games. Like I said I always went with RARE, I think I have everything they made on N64, except Mickey's Speedway.

Young me was so sad, I may have cried when bottles died. Then I really wanted to fucking murder grunty.

I never could beat Hag 1, but I think I eventually went back and murdered her.

I could never play Tooie. For some reason either due to my N64, or the game cartridge itself, the game always lagged for me in the overworld and some of the larger worlds.

I beat it multiple times when it originally released on the N64. When it got rereleased on the XBLA i couldnt put it down at 100%+ in one sitting.

Couldn't say the same about Tooie though.

Bottles gets absolutely BTFO and then you just don't tell his wife and kids

What, people can’t be happy for other people now? Faggot

no the game just had terrible fps, especially PAL version

I own the cartridges, both games. I have never played them. Would it be worth it to play the original, on the N64, in 2019?

Here I am.

Also here in Latin America the McDonals used to have N64s with Banjo all the time

I got it with my 64 for my 6th Christmas with the Star Fox 64 bundle. It was 1998 I believe? Played the shit out of both and vaguely recognized him as the Diddy Kong Racing bear from playing that at my cousin’s house. I remember how I initially kinda bounced off of it too, but finding the Kazooie trot then going up the first hill to get to the hub for Treasure Trove Cove and Clanker’s Cavern gave me a huge rush. Spent a lot of time playing it, have vague memories of being intimidated by late lair Grunty before needing to get ready for school.

I gave up hope on anything a long time ago, but seeing him in Smash is cool, though it’s not my kind of game.

I got it with super mario 64 when my parents bought me the N64 for christmas
It took me a long time to get to mario 64

I got it for my birthday in 1998 when I was 8. I sold my N64 and games like a decade ago but I still have my diaries from back then with my shitty drawings in it.

Attached: IMG.jpg (2356x3496, 1.87M)

That's so sweet of your grandma.Yeah I agree, with an N64 it was Rare that tended to have the next best options to Mario/Sports games. The latest Rare game I've finished is Jet Force Gemini. It's amazing going into each room in a bullet frenzy, but the final boss battle was frustrating because of jump rope while aiming with the d pad.

had it, had fun with it. played tooie, had fun with it. its not difficult.

wholesome as fuck
you're one of the good ones zoomer

Doen't matter if it only sold 3 million copies OP. There are a lot, and a lot of people that played it on emulators.

If you like collect-a-thons and you can deal with how it looks, I think it's delightful. Played through it two years ago, good experience.

Had it on N64, still have the Xbox Live version that I intend to restart in honor of his inclusion

Between the two as the target audience back in the 90's I liked Banjo alot more since Mario 64 was so goddamn abstract compared to Banjo Kazooie which had alot of personality and character.

I played it when it was brand new as an 8 year old and it became one of my favorite games of all time. I have literally wanted Banjo and Kazooie in Smash Bros for twenty years and today I finally got my wish. Feels good man.

Attached: banjocool.png (634x451, 134K)

Played and beat both games as a kid.

I wonder if you can remember who Ben was, and what "810" is referring to.

I've bought a house and I still post here

>Getting married at 25

Not to mention that BK and BT have been available on the 360/Xbone for years now so its been easy as fuck to play them, and I bet a lot of zoomers wanted to give them a try after hearing about them from e-celebs like Jontron.

I had both N64 games, later played Kazooie on Xbox Live and emulated Tooie with a 60fps patch up to Tower of Tragedy

>i'm 19
we can tell

based af taste

Who else thought they were joking about the deletion of save files?

Post yfw you experienced Snacker for the first time
>Hear Jinjo and see he's under the dock
>Jump in without a care in the world
>Suddenly have a single, solitary care: SWIM TO SHORE

Attached: 614.jpg (1280x720, 266K)

When you're a normal human being, married at 25 is normal.
Have sex

stevefags on damage control

>people at 25 are getting married and buying houses, not shitposting

>i'm 19

go away zoomer

Attached: That_sTheWrongAnswer.jpg (1280x720, 123K)

NIGHTMARES.
I had dreams with that fucking shark...
Fuck...

Attached: WAKU WAKU NOT.jpg (480x360, 15K)

Ffffuuuuucck Yyyyooooouuuu

Attached: 05A9FEA9-A101-485B-B9B6-628313D48961.png (236x304, 50K)

I did.
the controls were shitmost n64 games were like that tho

Attached: 1560026637342.png (800x500, 816K)

Post yfw you realized you could kill Snacker

Attached: 1501191305539s.jpg (115x125, 2K)

Bottles does just joke about the deleting, it makes Grunty actually deleting the cheated files more shocking

i played but never finish it i have to give it back to blockbuster

and then he raped me afterwards

28 year-old here. Banjo-Kazooie was my first real video game, actually.

I play it at least once a year and can blow through it 100% in under 4 hours
best smash reveal ever

I have 100% both games and I 100% BT every year.

Ben is my brother. I'm pretty sure 810 refers to the 810 note door.

Lmao I said that same shit
You're here forever bitch nigga

I never managed to 100% Rusty Bucket Bay.

Xbox 360 remaster was godlike

Wait... YOU COULD??!??!?!?!?!?!
WTF!?!?!?!?

Attached: Episode_20_Photo.png (1680x1022, 890K)

t. underaged faggot

Snacker was the opening fucking act compared to DK64 and Tooie horrors but fuck he got me as a kid

Attached: 962E0D88-BB99-4993-9454-D679D7869008.jpg (480x360, 42K)

Was born in 98
>played Kazooie at the lowest point in my life when I lost nearly everyone in about 2013
>played Tooie immediately after
>fell in love with the games and the characters
>bought N64 versions of the originals
>bought, completed, and fell in love with Nuts and Bolts
>wanted Banjo in smash as soon as I finished the first game
>cried when he was revealed

Banjo will always have a special place in my heart and will always mean the most to me as a character. Seeing all the love and excitement from people online has been refreshing after a year of shitposting from stevefags saying he was “useless” and “irrelevant” and his franchise was dead etc. Even leading up to e3 I had major anxiety. Had a rough time sleeping, tossed and turned all night, but man it was worth it all. I’ve never been happier in my life. I don’t think anything will ever bring me more joy than Banjo returning and the thunderous applause and open arms from Nintendo.

I played Tooie with my dad when I was a kid. The egg-splat versus mode thing was my second journey into FPS type stuff. The first being a Wolf3D that I'd grab the floppy for and boot up when my parents weren't home. I don't give a fuck about Smash though and wish it would get its own containment board at this point.

>retarded trident controller
I blame Nintendo.

Because smashfags don't play games.

I bought this game new and got upset when my mom threw out the cardboard and manual. Was one of my favorite games, brings back bad memories from my childhood too.

>I mean you actually own the game and grew up with and completed it.

30 year old here, I did. I don't like it as much as I used to honestly. Game didn't age very well, and neither did Tooie. Didn't particularly care for the Smash reveal.

Yep, with eggs or wonder wing if you have it.

I actually played it only for the first time in like 2017 and it just instantly took a place among one of my favourite games.

Actual 11/10 material and deserving of the reputation and recognition.

I did. Banjo Toole as well.

I used the wishy washy banjo cheat in the sand castle, and beat canary Mary in cucu cloudland twice

I played and beat both Kazooie and Tooie as a kid multiple times. I fucking loved that series. Never played Nuts and Bolts but seeing the reviews and shit I'm glad I didn't.

B-K is one of my favorite series ever.

For a short time you could, by shitting eggs on him.

Because Rare carried the N64. If you had an N64, you owned at least one Rare game. And then they were ported to the xbox 360 years later for your generation but looks like you missed out

>getting married at 25

holy shit nigger what the fuck are you doing lmao

Grew up with an n64 but never played banjo till a few years ago. 100%ed the game with one of my best friends, had a pretty damn good time. Fuck rusty bucket bay though.

WHAT
FUCKING EXCUSE ME?!

I played it fanatically when I was 10 years old in 1998.

Fuck zoomers

No fuck you, flower man.

31 Years old here

I have no life and hate my existence. Fuck zoomers tho.

I own both on N64, popped in the first game after his reveal to find out it resets every 10 minutes for some reason. Kazooie is my favorite game of all time so that one hurts

>Have sex
>Get married

KEK

Can we all agree that Click Clock Woods is the best stage with the best music?

I played some of the first game at a store demo as a kid, I liked it and wanted it but I only had a PS1. Emulated the first game and completed the first 2 worlds in high school but never got any further. Played through and 100%ed both games on the Xbone when the Rare Replay collection came out a few years ago.

I rented it from from Hollywood Video once around the time it was released. Played it for like 2 hours and honestly didn't like it. So him being in Smash does nothing for me. I wanted to like it, but I just couldn't.

Attached: 1551656858043.png (601x600, 99K)

I also played Gruntys Revenge for about an hour and Nuts and Bolts for at least 10 hours. I actually loved the vehicle designing. A shame people are hard on them for the game.

Also I heard a Microsoft exec actually axed threeie and that's how we got N&B.

What's the WORST stage in the original BK?

Hard mode: Don't just say Rusty Bucket Bay because the engine room is the hardest part of the game.

I did literally grow up with it though, first played at a Demo Kiosk at a toy store got a game over was scared by it because Tooty
>Implied
that she was gonna beat the shit out of Banjo when he had already been bitten to death by a Shark, and that made me determined that i had to beat that game to get closure.

Incidentally i was stuck at the Grunty Lair part where you turn into a pumpkin to press a switch for more then a year, because i couldn't figure it out and my family didn't have internet, i remember that part because i still played the game constantly to try to figure out what to do before it clicked. My parents also had a policy that i and my siblings could not get any new games unless we beat our most recent one.

I got married at 18, much happier then any of my peers. Wife's happier too, third kid and I'm 25. Degenerates deserve the unhappiness it brings

Rust-
Ok, Clanker's Cavern.

Clanker's Cavern. Excessive swimming isn't a highlight of the game when compared to DK 64 or Mario 64.

Snacker literally made me afraid of water for like 3 months
not just in Banjo-Kazooie
not even just in like, video games
but like actual fucking water, even going to the bath became stressful for a bit

give the bear lots of air faggot

look at this faggot talkin' like he knows how life works hahahahah

it was ALWAYS pathetic to browse here, you just live in it.

That's cool man.

Bubblegloop Swamp. It has its highlights, but it always felt a little thin and gimmicky to me compared to the other levels. It's still better than pretty much anything in Tooie, though.

much like the games themselves, Conker>Banjo

I 100% this game when it came out, I was 9 at the time. I still have the cart around tho.

fuck off, Tooie is better then the original in everyway

I tried Banjo for a while because bears are cool, but damn he sucked in that game

that being side I ended up beating most of the game as Tipsy who is statistically one of the worst characters so it didn't matter much

Literally anyone who was a kid during the lifespan of the N64 played it. Now zoom along zoomzoom. Go watch your favorite youtube celebrity on moms iPad.

Tooie is perhaps my critical childhood game, so much so that i'm replaying both games in lieu of the news.
Tooie is one of my Dad's favorite games, and he isn't much of a gamer anymore. I'm trying to get him to mess around in VR, and he likes that.
He can still whistle the Jinjo Village theme from 2.

the only advantage of the trident controller was that it made Starcraft 64 bearable to play

Owned it on n64.
Did a 100% walkthrough

Did another one recently because it is fun

a friend had an n64 and i played it with her, it had a lot o charm and memorable characters in it and was very enjoyable to traverse the map and control

I would go to my cousins house and play the shit out of it, but never actual owned it. When they re-released on the 360, bought them day one, when they Rare Replay came out, bought it day one and played them, and even fucking yesterday when the Banjo games got patched for 4k, I played them again.
The Banjo announcement for Smash was the only thing from the direct that I like.
I for one am hyped as shit for them, and I don't even like Smash like that anymore.

Attached: 1520961206378.jpg (466x604, 38K)

I didn't even know that was a thing. I can't imagine wanting to play an RTS on a console.

But then you were playing splitscreen starcraft which just doesn't work at all.

I got it day 1 and played it many times and then got Tooie day 1 and played it many times.

Nuts and Bolts I played for 10 minutes and fell into a long funk. A funk that was finally lifted... today.

I got it and Tooie on XBLA

Except for the being fun part. Tooie is a bloated, dull mess. I love it aesthetically and I love its humor but it's not that fun to play for me and never has been. It's a slog of minigames.

oh, and i had this video that someone gave me, don't remember how i got it but i watched this shit so many times it made me want to play it
youtube.com/watch?v=QA9Hx22iIDY

Any new fanart since it got announced?

well if you want to give it a try...

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-12 at 3.01.51 pm.png (1110x537, 322K)

Clankers Cavern, not because it is hard, but because it is honestly just kinda boring and slow aside from Clanker, Dark Murky Sewer level with lots of swimming.

I actually like Rusty Bucket Bay and it is one of my favorite stages from the game along with Mad Monster Mansion and Treasure Trove Cove because it has good music and i liked the theme and in spite of being a "water level" like CC you don't actually swim a whole lot partly, the design is more around trying to avoid swimming and getting out of the water again fast when forced to due the Oxygen mechanic.

I consider Mr.Vile is the worst Jiggy in the game If you try to beat him before shoes. bu Bubblegloop itself is very fast and small when you got a grasp of the layout, and im honestly a bit of sucker for the Swamp setting.

>being so underage that you can't imagine people playing a staple n64 game
You should be banned for even starting this thread

N-no, that's okay. I've still got my AoE2 and C&C Generals CDs laying around here somewhere for when I want an RTS.

I've 100%ed it like 10 times over my lifetime. I 100%ed Tooie once but I've beaten it like 6 times.

I started the series with my parents buying me Tooie in 2000 and rented Kazooie from blockbuster after the fact

I had a crush on banjo

Attached: 1544220614345.png (500x485, 143K)

Why do you and ben dress up like runescape characters?

It was the first videogame I ever bought back in 1998 (along with my N64), it was an absolutely magical experience playing through for the first time since I had never owned my own games before (played Genesis and Super Mario 64 before).

It's been my favorite videogame ever since first playing it.

Attached: image.jpg (780x440, 39K)

Mumbos Mountain
It's a great tutorial but that's all it is

imagine playing AOE2 on PC

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-12 at 3.07.22 pm.png (1104x528, 358K)

Clanker only because I really hate water levels

>I don't mean you downloaded on an emulator and played for 10 minutes

As long as they beat it, their experience emulating it is just as valid as mine was playing it by cart.

Why do Nintenhomos hate emulation?

have my tooie cart, kazooie we rented once from blockbuster and i was too scared of clanker to get very far, but i 100%ed it on emulator later

Rusty Bucket Bay because the industrial themed levels are the most boring aesthetic

Crash is better

No one really cares, it's just some epic gaymer faggot trying to gloat about how he's more oldschool and hardcore than you. You bothered to play it and thats what counts

I played it 20 years ago on my N64, and then replayed it again on my 360

I'm playing right now as part of the smash shit celebration

One of the first games i had for the N64 when i was a kid. Could never beat the quiz back then because I sucked too much. And RBB was a bitch. I would also rent BT all the time and I liked it a fucking lot but it confused the fuck outta me.
Beat them both as a teenager and still play them from time to time. Good shit.

Attached: banjobabe.png (1911x1003, 2.07M)

SAY THAT TO MY FACE FAGGOT I'M 29

Holy shit. The second Battle for Middle Earth was the first console RTS I heard about, and the only one up until Halo Wars, and I laffed at both of those. Were RTS games actually decently popular on console?

Attached: 7a3.jpg (307x386, 25K)

>people at 25 are getting married
and they're retarded

you're here forever

>tfw will never play Banjo-Kazooie, Super Mario 64 and Ocarina of Time for the first time again

Attached: image.jpg (800x450, 55K)

>Rusty bucket bay SUCKS.
That fucking jiggy on the propellers almost ruined the game for me

I miss my old n64.

I see it this way, Kazooie is about exploring stages to the fullest and with the exception of SHOES REQUIRED shit you can 100% a stage before moving on. Tooie is about how stages are connected and you can basically never 100% a stage when you unlock it except possibly Cloud Cuckooland cause it is the last one.

Kazooie is performing the levels on their own.
Tooie is finding and exploiting their connections.

I 100% each of the levels on the 360 version but I dropped it at the board game.
Considering I completely all the actually fun parts already I was pretty much done when I got there. Not a huge fan of the game honestly, but I'm still happy he got in.

Got it for my birthday in 1999 along with an N64. Then got Tooie for Christmas in 2000, although I never managed to 100% that one until 2008 because Canary Mary filtered the motherfuck out of me. I'm so fucking happy they're back. Along with all the other shit they showed off today, I'm gonna finally get a Switch, although I'll probably hold off a few months to see if they announce that supercharged Switch first.

Rusty bucket bay because of the poisonous/dirty water and inside the ship is a bottomless pit.
One false move and you're basically guaranteed to lose a life.

Attached: 1533981885647.jpg (1920x1080, 596K)

i still own the 64 game

cringe

Running around the empty world of a completed game is what I used to think of as replay value, now as an adult I don't have the imagination for that anymore

>tfw old N64 and Gamecube got lost in a flood back in 2008 right when I was getting back into them
It's just not the same with the ones I've got now, I really miss my old consoles.

I owned Tooie first, got it for Christmas. I remember the ad for it being hilarious. Found BK at a flea sale years longer. I think Tooie gave me my exploration fetish.

I actually did grow up playing it on the N64. Got it for my 9th birthday in 1998, you turbo faggot.

Times were rough so I rented both Kazooie and Tooie. Is the Rare Collection playable on PC with the Xbox Pass shit?

Almost finished it, but the retarded placement of the erase save button cut my playthrough short.

19 year old with an older brother, Banjo Kazooie and OoT were my favourite games growing up.

I'm 23 and i played banjo when i was kid so shut the fuck up

>I think Tooie gave me my exploration fetish.
Same man, it's such a fun game to just look around in and explore the cool level designs. I consider Tooie to be a 10/10 like Kazooie but mostly for this perfect aspect.

nope it got 4k enhanced but not announced for the pc program

>that time when gamestop was giving free download codes for BK1 on 360 if you preordered Nuts n Bolts
>if you emailed and said you never received the code they just sent you one with no questions asked
That was a magical night. Thank you Yea Forums.

Attached: 1560133680667.png (547x452, 239K)

I never owned the game myself growing up and I never played it but I remember it from staring in toy magazines endlessly at games I'd never get as a kid. I also knew a guy who had it but we never played it, we weren't that good friends to begin with.

Didn't own the n64 myself but I did play it growing up since I only had the ps1 just for mr, what are you trying to prove

the industrial (rusty bucket bay, grunty industries, and even clanker's cavern) levels are the worst and if you disagree with me you're a nigger

The generation gap is showing. This is why there's so much issues.

>he didn't spend 5 minutes down at the bottom of clanker's cavern with the deep spoopy music to harden his resolve against water levels

Attached: youmad.jpg (1228x1108, 212K)

I'm 19. I only know Banjo from Diddy Kong Racing, I used to play DKR with family when visiting grandparents on the weekends as a preschooler. Ever since I saw him in that I wanted to try out his games, but never got a chance to. There was a falling out with my parents and family..and now I don't really see or hear from my relatives anymore. I remain unspoiled on Banjo-Kazooie to this day, I never even looked up screenshots, hoping I can one day play it.

youtu.be/rGbTrOiJco8

fuck I don't want to get an xbone

Nigga, this was the first N64 game I owned. I played and enjoyed it before Mario. Then a few years later I played and enjoyed Tooie. My dad was still around by the way.
Fuck off.

Attached: 1560271808480.png (1920x1080, 2.89M)

Attached: detail.jpg (565x562, 88K)

you might as well just emulate. you can play the banjos with a controller anyway and perfect dark can be emulated with mouselook

Best thing about the XBLA and Rare Replay versions of BK: replacing the bizarre and potentially infuriating "note score" system by just making musical notes traditional collectables, once you have them you have them

Attached: banjo kazooie.jpg (736x529, 66K)

Don't do it user, you don't have to explain to someone why you keep Banjo Tooie in a glass preservation chamber.

enjoy the divorce and losing custody of your kids :^)

Say what you will about Sakurai and his team, but they're absolutely autistic when it comes to little details and shit like that.

You probably had a lot of issues getting him but more patience to sit and grind it out.

Zoom away, zoomer. I'm 34 and Banjo-Kazooie was my entire middle school experience. I was the hottest nigga on the street because I had the N64. One of my friends who'd never played video games before got super addicted to my copy of Ocarina of Time. But BK was my favorite and I'm glad he's in. Stupid dumb zoomer scum.

The backtracking in Tooie isn't my issue with the game (though I don't find its level connections that interesting). My issue is it expanded the wrong things on a fundamental level. It makes exploring less fun and satisfying because progress is rarely ever tied to a particular use of platforming or exploration but instead linked to some minigame that shifts you into a different game entirely. The game expands the moveset, but most of it is very specific and redundant. It's just bloat for the sake of having more. The backtracking and larger levels would be a-okay with me if exploring and platforming were more involving and more fun than I find them.

Do you think that Kirk will go wild and make a ton of arranges?

I played the first one at my cousin's house when I was a kid. I never beat it until I bought it on XBLA years later. I have the cart for Tooie somewhere, though.

this board is literally for teenagers and children, if you're posting on Yea Forums over the age of 22 you should literally kill yourself for making such bad life decisions

Attached: laugh.jpg (1000x667, 81K)

>married by 18
>three kids by 25
lmao i hope this is bait, you missed out on literally the best years of your life and this shit about how you wouldnt have it any other way and you're totally happier than everyone else your age who're going around partying and getting laid with no strings attached and enjoying their most carefree years is a defense mechanism that every cuck who knocks up his highschool gf convinces himself so he doesnt end up shooting himself for wasting his greatest years. youre gonna be 50 years old sitting alone in your garage drinking your liver away and kicking yourself for being such a dumbass

33 y/o, played the shit out of this game when it was new.

I beat the hell out of Tooie on 64, but didn't play BK until the HD release on 360. Beat Tooie again on that when it came out as well.

My favorite worlds in Tooie are the carnival one and the ice & fire mountain one. I like the idea of the dino one but something about it is such a drag - hard to remember its been so long, but I remember a lot of dull back and forth involving the T rex transformations.

Overall I prefer Tooie to BK because I like how the hub world is structured and I like the generally larger worlds.

Honestly, if you're still on Yea Forums and you're past the 18-24 demo, you should kill yourself.

I played many Rare games growing up (DKC2, DK64, Killer Instinct), but Banjo never caught my eye. I'm not so much excited about Banjo himself, but what he represents. An era when Rare was one of the best developers out there.

I remember playing Banjo and having green day blasting from my sister room.

>you missed out on literally the best years of your life and this shit about how you wouldnt have it any other way
>he spent his best years on Yea Forums

I just turned 25 and am still living with my parents.

I own a copy of that AND the sequel, and I've played them for hours on end but I've never fucking completed them.

The games are pretty dang big and difficult.
I love them, but I don't think the bear and bird are right for Smash Bros., and the design they've gone with is ass, adding to the ass that is the disasterous art direction for Ultimate.

I've beaten this game like once a year since it released back in the 90s. One of my comfort games for sure, such great level design and atmosphere.

Attached: 1535625511319.png (960x720, 51K)

how do you enjoy tooie but not even pick up kazooie until the 360 version?

You really should get off Yea Forums and take some goddamn responsibility for your life

Grunty's Industry was great though, sure it was "complex" but that was part of the fun, unlocking it just to realize you can't actually play the level, unlocking the train, and working your way to find the way to open the door, not to mention the theming of every floor, i think it should been the "real" final level though since it i honestly more of a challenge then both Hailfire Peaks and Cloud Cuckooland, Canary Mary notwithstanding and has more of a "final level" appropriate theme, since you know Cauldron Keep went for basically the same thing.

Best BT level for me is easily Witchyworld though, probably best level in the Franchise even.

>>he spent his best years on Yea Forums
project and cope

You're Intervention tier pathetic if you're in your 20's and still here, grandpa.

There is no reason to move out, it's cheaper for the entire family to live together.

I wonder how old the average fag on Yea Forums is now. I did grow up with it.

I think you young zoomer Yea Forumsirgin fags fail to realize just how much more connected people were back then. Gaming back when Banjo Kazooie came out was still seen at that point as much more kid friendly than adult oriented. Friends would come over to others houses to play couch co-op, they would trade games and there were even video game rental stores such as Blockbuster, Hollywood Video and tons of mom n pop shops for this stuff. You people see something like only 3 million and fail to realize that much more than 3 million people played that game even if you don't count emulation or digital into the equation. Plus back then 3 million sales would be like 10 million sales today. Much of the adults you see now enjoyed gaming that are above your age, so lets say 30-50 years old, grew up with games from the 80's and 90's. They were the kids then like the kids these days are into games like Fortnite.

Seeing threads like this really puts into perspective for me that I am too old to be chatting among young underage vermin and need to get a life. You guys ask questions for shit that is so easy to answer or comprehend but I guess living your life in front of a phone screen ever since you were 4 really warped your minds.

>Doesn't remember getting that advertisement VHS in the mail which had Jon Lovitz as the voice

Attached: and hes been drinking.png (468x348, 225K)

>beat canary Mary in cucu cloudland twice
God I hate this shit so much

No, you're right.

>this fucking loser is on the Internet after the age of 13
Get a grip, grandpa!

They are on 360 if you have one of those around.

Got all three games (DKR, BK, BT) on clearance as a kid when my local Blockbuster was clearing out their supply of N64 games to make room for the new hotness. I still have all of them and my N64. My only regret is that I couldn't get a copy of Conker too and now BFD N64 is almost impossible to find.

Attached: 1560288260512.png (200x200, 17K)

imagine being over 25 and browsing Yea Forums and also being too much of a pussy to actually kill yourself

Yeeha!

Oh!

Attached: bill.png (313x302, 112K)

Played the first and second on my 360 with a working stop-n-swop

I played it at age 5-ish, on my brother's N64. Never completed it then because I could never get all the notes on Rusty Bucket Bay or Click Clock Wood, but I must've sunk 100+ hours into it because I'd just get to a point I couldn't progress anymore then make a new save file over my old one for whatever reason. Only recently in about 2013 I dug out my brother's N64 and managed to complete the game. Seeing Grunty fall off the tower after all those years is something magical to me and seeing it happen again today with K Rool made me remember seeing it for the first time.

i did, back in 1998, i fucking loved it, even more so than Mario 64

Are you old decrepit ass motherfuckers going to stay here until you're 50 and complain about muh zoomers?

WE rule this board, now. WE decide who's cool and who's not. You rock spiders clinging to the Sheeky Forums of the past? The ones that yearn for Bela Tarr marathons while you lick Dorito crumbs off of your fingers and weep for "being born in the wrong generation"? You're archaic. You're ancient fucking history. You've been left behind.

How does it feel knowing your beliefs will be obsolete and you will be completely outnumbered within the decade?

I owned it. Even bought it again about ten years ago when I decided to replace the N64 I sold when I was a dumb teenager

Born 1990. Owned and played it and Tooie, played to completion many, many times.

Na fuck you, Rusty Bucket Bay is the worst. It's not how hard it is, it's how punishing it is, no where else in the game do they throw instant deaths at you like they do in Rusty Bucket Bay.

I said the same thing when I was your zoomer age kiddo, yet years later I'm still posting here.

They really weren't lying when they said you're here forever.

I played it on an emulator back in high school.

Being poor as hell as a kid, I got like 2 games a year and I had to work for them.

>18+ board is for children
Zoomer scum.

I played both, and I finished them

Set an example and show us how to do it, sweetheart.

Same here, still got the N64 and both games. OP is mad people are talking about video games for once.

>almost 30 and still on Yea Forums

Go to bed grandpa, you're too old and pathetic to still be on here

Attached: 1445726702923.png (690x968, 900K)

There is no question that Witchyworld is the best.

(Also finished Conker around the same time I played Banjo first when my brother rented it from a local movie place. Still don't know why I was able to do that but not Banjo since Conker can be a mother fucker of a game to beat.)

Drink bleach, junior, you're a fucking idiot like your parents.

>no u
As expected from a senile loser like you

N64 was my first experience with Video games.

Owned:
>BK
>Banjo-tooie
>DK64

Rented on repeat from blockbuster
>Diddy Kong Racing

Snuck over to friend's house to play cause my parents didn't like violent games:
>Goldeneye

Attached: jyvckuyjv.jpg (1280x720, 54K)

I'm almost 34 and have been here for thirteen years.

Don't forget, you're here forever, user.

>30+
>still browsing Yea Forums
>not a faggot
choose two, then kill yourself

There is a trick to it, if you press as fast as you can the whole time you are really likely to lose. She rubberbands, so just take it easy til the end and then explode in speed to the finish like your slammin a twat

>he doesn't realize he's here forever

Attached: (19).jpg (256x256, 9K)

I got the original alongside Mario 64 as my first actual console. I actually think I enjoyed Banjo more than Mario, and for all its faults, Tooie seemed like a perfect sequel at the time.

what????

Attached: 1560083034916.png (596x212, 55K)

Adults don't take silly internet images like "you're here forever" at face value. Grow the fuck up, you're old enough already.

>Are you old decrepit ass motherfuckers going to stay here until you're 50 and complain about muh zoomers?

Before I even read the rest of your shit post I just want you to know one thing. If guys like in OP are genuinely surprised why a game that sold 3 million copies back then isn't necessarily indicative of just how popular said game is and he can't grasp that it is because of exactly what I said. The 90's were an incredibly different time from today. A game selling 3 million today isn't even necessarily a failure depending on the budget either. Back then I used to lone games out to buddies and they would to me as well depending on what I wanted to play. Plus friends back then would often get together to play either single player games or multiplayer.

People like you would see something like say Goldeneye, compare it to COD or god forbid GTA 5 and wonder why so many people have a nostalgia for Goldeneye when it sold nowhere near what those games did. Failing to realize that couch gaming with friends was a huge thing back in the day that isn't necessarily true today. If Goldeneye sold lets say 10 million copies (don't know don't got the numbers) I could easily see it being true that 30 million or even more people actually played the game at all. Same here applies to Banjo. Its safe to double that number of sales on who actually played or experienced it in anyway and you can probably more than double it at that. Then factor in digital sales and Rare Replay and you fools shouldn't be surprised at this at all.

I remember the pirate ship level was kinda fun.

Born in 88, got this game close to release(my aunt bought it for me while I was visiting Canada), beat it in a weekend with my cousins. Great fucking memories, then went on to 100% several times and found the stupid little secrets that went nowhere which I thought was the coolest shit.

Attached: 1557458311052.png (480x640, 596K)

>I'm almsot 34
God, I hope I'm still not browsing Yea Forums by then.

that is strange, because playing BK years later the swamp was the only level I really liked all throughout. It's one of those levels where you can keep wandering around and there's always some shit you can do. You can do many different missions together. Its level structure reminds me of Skyward Sword's surface worlds, which is the last 3d game i really loved.

Literally just discovered this yesterday. Amazing that after 20 years, I just now figured that out.

Attached: 1554751754582.png (872x352, 112K)

>four years old when Perfect Dark came out
>parents bought it for me anyway
And look how I turned out! haha

Attached: 1555909096181.jpg (813x535, 70K)

That’s the beauty of Yea Forums. I first started posting here as a chubby 14 year old weeb. Now I’m 26 working at a fortune 25 with a Japanese gf and have bloomed into a Chad. If you haven’t progressed in 10 years you have no one to blame but yourself.

Played with Rare Replay on my Xbox One.
Tooie is shit. Maybe I'll finally get through it on my Xbox One X which is in 4k.

Attached: NINTENDOSWITCH.jpg (500x500, 60K)

You'll be dead, it's going to be okay.

I rented it first and then got it for Christmas.

>couch co-op
>Banjo
Out of everything couch co-op when friends were over, THPS, Mario Kart 64, Road Rash 64, Diddy Kong Racing, and Perfect Dark were guaranteed to steal a few hours at some point.
Everything else, not so much.

Rare made some pretty good stuff. My first N64 game was Goldeneye and that prompted me to buy everything they put out.
But the Banjo games sucked buttnuggets. You will not change my mind.

was my first n64 game, my older brother got the n64 for xmass when it came out but we only rented games didnt own any. banjo was my first game, never beat it got stuck in the swamp level i think. played it for a lot tho
Okum bokum niggers

The Legendary Turbo-Teen speaks. All hail this baby-chested blot of congealed ejaculate!

>This game came out in 1998 and the entire series has only sold 3 million copies.
The series sold 5.1 million on the N64 alone, and we don't have solid figures for Nuts & Bolts, and the XBLA remasters.

>18+ site that's been responsible for shit like celebrity nude leaks, serial killer posting, CP and etc
>for teenagers and children

I think you mean twitch instead? That's the site where the majority of 20 and younger gamers congregate to.

You are unironically an autistic virgin.

I take whatever I want at face value, including your mom.

I, too, like the hub world and ultimately prefer Tooie, though they’re both great games.

Power rankings for the levels in Tooie:
>1. Glitter Gulch Mine
I fucking love this level and the music is fantastic. There’s so much you have to backtrack for here and accidentally stumble upon, really gives the entire BT world a sense of connection. I feel like all worlds feed into this one in some way or another.
>2. Hailfire Peaks
Based aliens, based platforming.
>3. Witchyworld
one of those unsettling, gross worlds that you always remember. Everything is decrepit, run-down and tarnished. A really creative concept all-around
>4. Jolly Rogers Lagoon
Underwater worlds USUALLY suck, but there’s something really satisfying about figuring out how to unlock the massive potential in this level after wandering around for a little bit. Also the music in the town is arguably the best in the game. Underwater egg firing is ass though
>5. Grunty Industries
The big brain level. Frustrating as it is rewarding. Figuring out how to even get in is a reward in itself. I like this one mainly for how difficult it is in comparison to everything else.
>6. Mayahem Temple
Solid, contained level that serves as a nice introduction. Easy, though full of satisfying puzzles.
>7. Cloud Cuckooland
Great concept, though I think it feels a little empty sometimes. The puzzles are great, but FUCK canary Mary, who brings down the entire level for me. Also didn’t love any of the Bee transformation stuff.
>8. Terrydactaland
It’s lacking IMO. Music is good, all of the caveman shit is awesome, but I really didn’t enjoy how tedious finding stuff is. Frustrating but without the satisfaction of Grunty Industries.

I don’t count cauldron keep as a level. I love the jinjo village more than anything, though certainly for nostalgia. Spiral Mountain Tooie music is the best in any game, period. Thanks for reading and go ahead and tell me why I’m wrong fellow banjo lovers

>marriage
you fell for the oldest meme in the book
the Holy Book even
apply yourself

pitop was the best

Speak for yourself

I'm 30 now and grew up with a SNES, then PS1 and N64. Why is this a surprise to you? Lots of people in this age grew up on Yea Forums and still stuck around.

Attached: 1559663489801.gif (395x408, 1.96M)

My church had it and I played it for some time, like an hour or two.
Not the answer you're looking for, but still putting in my experience.

Based grandpa

I steveposted like a motherfucker, and will continue to do so because the arrogance and renders of Steve beating up Banjo are funny, but it did make me happy to see Banjo Kazooie. It's hard not to feel some emotion when you see Spiral Mountain for the first time in almost 15 years.

Attached: 121580-full.png (920x690, 401K)

Fellow boomer here, he's actually 100% right.

post yfw you discovered that snacker gains speed indefinitely and if you can get him stuck then he'll fucking zoom around at light speed to get you when he gets unstuck

when your young you should be out banging young women before they get ugly and bitter not wasting it on the computer. When your old and more settled into life and just waiting to die then you browse the internet and play online games all day, kiddo.

Com-an'-'ave-a-go

If-you-think-you're-'ard-enough

Attached: mumbo-jumbo-banjo-kazooie-0.6.jpg (210x240, 15K)

I literally can't anymore.
I'm the age that the user said he didn't want to be while still browsing Yea Forums, and I'm browsing Yea Forums.

Age wars on the gaming board of Yea Forums.

>I'm 30 now and Lots of people in this age grew up on Yea Forums and still stuck around
How embarrasing. Imagine wasting the best years of your life on this website and can't let go.

>They really weren't lying when they said you're here forever.
Don’t I know it. My life isn’t even shitty, it’s actually great. But I cannot stop myself from shitposting, it’s too much fun. I’ve accepted Yea Forums as an enjoyable part of my life.

How about the parts where he goes “ekum bokum”??

Nah, you're both wrong. You faggots do the same thing over identity politics and use it as a boogeyman instead of admitting you're depressed losers who consumed so much media that they can't enjoy anything anymore so they lash out at everything around them.

You know what normal people do when they get become adults? They move on from children's toys, something you sad incels have failed to do for the past decade.

You should fuck off to leddit, normalfaggot.

The dedication of stevefags is half of why this reveal was as satisfying as it was, so thanks to you too. Nothen personnel, it's just business

I'm one of those 10 mins with an emulator people. I kind of wish I actually did play it back in the day so I could be happy like all of you seem to be but instead I just feel empty. Everyone else around me is cheering and losing their mind and I'm just bored.

Because it was like my 4th or 5th game ever and I literally grew up with it?

>25+
>still spends most of his time on Yea Forums

Literally kill yourself or do something with your life. I got into an ivy league and am going to be a doctor. You are all probably wastes of space shooting up heroin and eating at golden corral.

Attached: 1530328583687.png (221x198, 64K)

Even so, that hardly invalidates his arguments.

Must suck for you actual autistic freaks that never got to grow up playing games with friends and then going to the park to play basketball or do whatever other normal activity. You kids these days are going to grow up with an absolutely destroyed mindset all because of your shit parents putting you in front of a screen all day and the internet.

Not that user, but using Yea Forums in your 20s/30s/whatever doesn’t mean you’re a failure. Maybe it’s because you currently view Yea Forums as a phase in your life and your life is currently unenjoyable? It’s just a website. I post on the subway to and from work. Somehow I always find myself coming back to anonymity of the place when everything else is steeped in IDs that beg for points or upvotes or whatever.

>30
>Browses Yea Forums

Aren't you supposed to be in bed, grandpa?

Attached: 1446767223704.png (681x496, 310K)

>ywn see what Mayahem Temple would have been like if they included it in Banjo Kazooie as was the original plan
the beta and cut content of old Rareware games specifically is oddly fascinating

Attached: 1553777364287.jpg (562x530, 69K)

>I got into an ivy league and am going to be a doctor
God this is so adorable

Hey fuck you buddy I smoke weed and eat at Hometown Buffet

I played the 360 versions of Kazooie and Tooie. I quite liked them overall.

Attached: podborka22102010-36.jpg (902x564, 62K)

Its a solid order, I'd only switch around Glitter Gulch and Witchyworld.

Maybe watch a speedrun instead.

I already gave you an argument and you went on some autistic ramble about muh nostalgia and sales and how everyone but you is a dumbass because they think they're not dumbasses but you're elevated above them so it doesn't apply to you.
I can already tell from your two responses you have legitimate social disorders, 0 life experience, a 2 digit IQ, a complete inability to see anything except in a black vs white context, and a childish disposition of every conversation being an argument you need to win, and no ability to have a coherent conversation without wildly sperging out, and I chose to no longer interact with you like everyone else. I'm sure you're used to it so I don't understand why it would be a problem.

I played Tooie much more than I ever played Kazooie
Liked the interconnected aspect of it.

I played it at my grandma's as a child, and recently have been emulating it because I realized I wasn't very good at games back then. I'm loving it a lot currently.

kind of miss being a poor gamer. I cherished most games I got and it felt great to dig up a real classic from the bargain bin that everyone else had played, but was new to me

I fucking HATE grunty industries

Looking up the sandcastle cheat codes was literally the reason I first got on the internet as a kid. Banjo will always hold a special place in my heart. Seeing zoomers seethe has given me a lot of joy today.

How would you even have time to post here at 20? Do you have no job or life at all?

because i did you fucking cunt

A glimpse of sanity. Posting here says almost nothing about you, the only people who think it does are the ones who live here.

>Somehow I always find myself coming back to anonymity of the place when everything else is steeped in IDs that beg for points or upvotes or whatever.

This. This is one of the main reasons why I'm still here. It's like the last bastion last of the old wild west days of the internet when you didn't have some bullshit Big Brother ID/username attached to every post or comment you make online.

>Born too late to experience games like Mario 64, Banjo, Aladdin, Goldeneye, Toy Story on the N64, and so on growing up
>But my based grandmother kept buying these classic games cheaply and letting me play them
>Somehow ended up with Earthsiege for the PC, too

I swear that someone with excellent taste must have lived near me and stupidly sold those games years later. I don't think I ever played a single shovelware trash game until I got a PS2.

I grew up playing it and I remember it being great. Never played the sequels unfortunately but I heard they weren't that great.

I 100%'d Kazooie the other day, I've had my cart since I was 9 years old and Tooie since I was 11. I'm working on Tooie again after finishing Kazooie, but I just wanna play Kazooie again because Tooie is a massive game and the slowdown on N64 annoys me now.

If you are 30+ and still on Yea Forums you have failed in life and should reconsider your life choices.

I like Banjo Kazooie less than Tooie because all those worlds are accessible only through the portals in Grunty's Lair which all get destroyed or rendered inaccessible when the lair gets wrecked so all those distant and interesting places are gone forever and that makes me sad

Attached: 1521912441436.jpg (450x450, 10K)

The fuck are you talking about you dusty old faggot? Get the fuck off Yea Forums and get a career and family, you're almost 30 years old man.

You can literally browse Yea Forums and post while taking a shit, where is this idea coming from that you need to set aside hours a day to post on Yea Forums, I feel like only people who've hooked in deep and spend all day posting on the internet could even have that perspective that someone would not have time to post on Yea Forums.

it is bait

Have it and Tooie on my N64, I thought they were shit compared to Mario 64 as a kid and still do.

No, because unlike you I don't have a bedtime.

Attached: 52801b0ae9f4b826e13a97ff30a20843.jpg (623x799, 106K)

>put in single player only game
>take turns with friend playing the game by literally handing the controller over

Wow so hard to comprehend this...

It's not bait just because you disagree with it

I played it on christmas and new years at my grandpas house on the n64 they had there. I later played it on XBLA. It was one of my favorite games as a kid.
It's also older than me.

My sisters used to have a N64 and both banjo games and GoldenEye.
I remember liking the second one more as a child but replaying them makes 1 better.
And I guess everyone pretends they love it cuz YouTubers like Jon and others made it very clear that they loved those games and got tons of people to check those out.
But the real question is: why does it bother you OP?

Attached: 1560053820418.gif (250x369, 822K)

Post at work

I'm getting paid to shitpost

I played the first and second games on N64. Shit was tight. Click Clock Wood was amazing to kid-me. I was scared shitless of getting the blue jinjo under the docks in Treasure Trove Cove because of the shark, though.

I think I even made shitty rhymes in my diary at the time about Gruntilda being defeated. One of those fuzzy rainbow shits from the scholastic book fair.

Yep. I stick around because it was here i got advice that made me take steps to actually getting to enjoy the "best years of my life" instead of just having a pity-party and rot. It isn't like browsing Yea Forums is all i do with my life.

Reminder that Zyzz would been 30 now had he not died.

>I got into an ivy league and am going to be a doctor.
people in my social circle are doctors, and at my workplace I work with literal goldenboy geniuses from MIT and UZH. you're not exactly that remarkable.

basically, have sex

You're a 30 year old retard who has no friends, arguing about mechanics in a children's game on Yea Forums. How embarrassing.

Interesting that you place GGM so high on the list. It’s a good level but I’d put HFP above it for sure

And people who care about likes / upvotes / whatever fucking flavor it comes in getting pissy and returning to edit comments that got disliked / downvoted because they incessantly check the social approval of things they've said. They shove their finger up their ass and give it a good whiff as they read their comments from that day and see how much approval they've earned.

Only zoomers give a single flying fuck about peer pressure age group-related shit when it comes to hobbies and entertainment, though. It's literal teenage mindset bullcrap. You'll realize this once you graduate out of college.

Required age to post on Yea Forums, especially Yea Forums, should be 21, honestly.

Oh yeah I forgot about that. They're like "dad hasn't been home in a while" tooie is a fucked game

Attached: 1547223557798.jpg (600x453, 29K)

>You're archaic. You're ancient fucking history. You've been left behind.
"Gamers are dead!" he screamed to the heavens as he pried open his hard-earned lootboxes with his parents' credit card he'd stolen.

You sound exactly like every shit-eating corporate shill out there, decrying the existence of an audience that has seen enough to know better.
With thinking like that, you're a fucking tool no matter how old you are.

Attached: source of your claims.png (1167x1797, 943K)

What kind of pasta is this?

>Chad
>having a nip gf

pick one cuck

Attached: index.jpg (238x212, 11K)

You really have no idea about anything until you’re, at the very least, 24.

21 should be the age cap to post here, if you're still on Yea Forums past that age you are a failure of a human.

People go 'hahaha' when they're teenagers but don't realize that the person you are at 20, 22, 25, 28, 31... it's all just a continuous stream of being you. There's never some point where you magically change. I think there's a scene in Akagi that's basically about this feeling.

Do all zoomers project this much?

I’ve got some bad news for you zoomer. Your degree means jack shit. Learn a trade skill.

Do you think your special? Not everyone on here is a basement dweller.

It’s hard to be mad at you because I 100% thought the same thing at your age. I’ll let you have this.

well the plan was to go and revive him anyway so there's no point needlessly traumatizing his kids and wife when they can pretend it never happened

>on Yea Forums
>calling literally anyone else a human failure

YIKES

me and my big bro played the fuck out of it and tooie a lot

Attached: megasmug.jpg (523x512, 47K)

t. brainlets who never studied in high school

Yeah man I totally see us as equals *washes hands after shaking your grease monkey paw*

I did. First game on N64 was Banjo-Kazooie for me, I got Super Mario 64 sometime after, but I played the fucking HELL out of Banjo-Kazooie and I was actually hyped as a kid for Banjo-Tooie before I even understood what hype was.

Still have the games on hand, I bought Grunty's Revenge, Banjo Pilot and I repurchased BK and BT on Xbobx Live. I even so much as gave Nuts and Bolts a chance and actually found enjoyment in it as a game, just not a Banjo game.

I don't get why people fail to realize that Banjo-Kazooie was actually a thing? I had countless friends growing up that loved the shit out of these games and the sudden onslaught of people claiming that Banjo wasn't popular is just... really odd.

>one guy plays
>everyone else watches
You had to be poor or stupid to think that was fun.

speak for yourself, zoomer. go study for your finals. you'll have time to shitpost when you graduate and get a job.

I'm old enough to be here without it being pathetic and depressing.

>someone says they're younger than 20
>eyes instantly glaze over and I ignore their post

Does anyone else do this?

Attached: 101480632-352-k483679.jpg (352x550, 20K)

It was actually really fun. I vividly remember beating Jak II playing nonstop with my childhood best friend, just by handing over the controller. Fucking 10/10

>literally just got accepted into *A* program
>YOU'RE TALKING TO A FUTURE DOCTOR PUSSY
lmao premeds are such bitches. PS assuming you make it which you wont have fun with the crushing realization 8 years down the line that you don't get your social life back once you're done with school, doctors get no personal lives, and make shit pay for the amount of work they put in. But at least you get to have Dr. on your tombstone once you toil yourself to death

SPIRAL MOUNTAIN APPEARED IN NUTS AND BOLTS LELE

Not men, I'm trying to fix that.
What is the best way to play this game, preferably on my PC? I tried emulating it on Project64 but it's such a fucking shitty emulator, so I'd prefer something better.
Spoonfeed me, I want to play the based boomer bear game.

Wow, an actual 12 year old on Yea Forums? Was a while since last time i think.

You can't really talk some sense into oldfags and this thread is proof of it. They're some of the dumbest posters on this site who can't handle when someone younger than them destroys them in an argument or intellectually dwarfs them, which is often from what I've seen.
They're incredibly insecure and seeing as how neuroplasticity drops rapidly after 21, it's no surprise why they aren't up to par. I can't count the number of times I've had my opinion invalidated because some 24 or 25 year old retard grandpa thought I was too young, as if "wisdom" (years as a NEET) can trump raw intelligence at ANY age. Most oldfags here seem to have boring taste, too. Just copies of Yea Forumscore like Super Metroid, Fallout New Vegas, Dark Souls, Etc. They're good games but it's incredibly obvious that they're trying too hard, all the while I get labeled as a tryhard for only really liking Zachtronics games, thought-provoking games like Pathologic, or untranslated Jap games, while having turned 18 barely a couple weeks ago. They're broken souls who haven't accomplished anything in their lives. Why the fuck would anyone be on Yea Forums or even play video games that often after 22? You should have a career by then, be in the process of buying a fucking house, and be married by your mid to late 20s. How on earth does someone end up in such a rut? I'm going to a top 10 uni with nothing but good things coming my way and what did I do to get here? I didn't fall asleep in class. That's fucking it.
Holy fuck.

I beat it multiple times on the Nintendo 64. Don't think I ever 100%'d it. I'd list my favorite levels, but on reflection it's "most of them". Also beat it a few years ago on an emulator, was surprised how well it held up.
I know it must be difficult for stevefags to comprehend things like "structured challenges" or "designed worlds" when they're busy anally masturbating in randomgen where brute force always works, but yes, people played and beat and enjoyed Banjo-Kazooie.

Haven't beaten Banjo-Tooie. Among other things, around the halfway point it starts to feel like a slog. It's still fun but nowhere near BK.

>Collecting notes is pathetically easy.
>The overworld is streamlined but doesn't hold a candle to Gruntilda's Lair. You're not ascending to the head of the beast, tearing down barricades and opening doors. You're just doing errands for jiggies.
>Grunty doesn't rhyme and is barely an antagonist. Insult me, damnit!
>Too many minigames and gimmicks in general. It feels like playing 10 seperate video games that get rotated around.
>There's a fully fleshed out FPS model and there are like 3 stages that use it, which are hard to navigate and designed for arena combat instead of the specific tasks you're given (ie defusing dynamite)
>There's also a fully fleshed out underwater exploration/combat system and it's used for part of a single world. And I could never find the last dubloon. I can't pay for my salty seamen.
>I don't think I finished a single Jinjo house. I'm guessing it's not possible until you've unlocked most of the game, so collecting them feels pointless. You're gonna revisit the world anyway.
>Fuck the factory level, doing laundry for randies is boring and it's just a dull place to explore.

Oh, I think we all know who the next newcomer will be... ok I've never beaten JFG but fuck the tribals mate, the best part of the game is just the 3 worlds+Mizar's palace each character goes through.

Attached: Lupus Jet Force Gemini.png (1200x1089, 1.72M)

It’s just impossible to take seriously. It’s like a kid tugging at the sleeve of your sweater, talking just to hear themselves talk.

i'm a software engie that makes 3/4 of what you'll make, assuming you even make it, and assuming you don't do a suicide-inducing specialty like anesthesiology, all with a tenth of the work and ten times the freedom

medfags are eternally cucked

yea I ha-
>I don't mean you downloaded an emulator and played for 10 minutes
Fuck off. I played through the game the same way you did as a kid, and your shitty nostalgia goggles doesn't make you more excited for his appearance in Smash than me. Go home, Dreamin'.

waiter, this pasta is stale.

uh huh we hear you, that’s very nice

I had an used copy from a friend and played it entirely multiple times. Then got a brand new Banjo-Tooie as a gift from my father and beat it too.
Even after older, when I had already donated my N64 and games, I played both again to completion on emulator, and still loved them.
Not everyone here is a fake fan.

Back when Kazooie came out, I used to go to my friend's house to play it. Back in 97/98. Then I rented it, but didn't get very far. Then I got Tooie for Christmas, the Xmas it came out. Bought the Prima guide, and beat the game like a dozen times 100%. Loved it. Poured HOURS into the multiplayer with my brother and sister. And then went on a hunt to get Kazooie. It was like my most covetted game when I was 11. Read up on all the secrets like stop and swop and it blew my mind. Then I got it, I think I saved up for it, and bought it.

Good times.

I sold my N64 and all the games and controllers years ago, I wish I hadn't.

I still play the two on Emulators like every year though. Tooie is my favorite personally. But they're both 10/10 for me. I Iove how how distinct they feel from each other.

Anyone decent would wash up after greeting a greasemonkey, but only furfags call hands "paws" and emote in asterisks.

I'm onto you. You'd better not shitpost your vore collection after you start getting mad.

sup newfag

> I played through the game the same way you did as a kid
You also spent four hours trying to jump the fence into witchyworld?

>got into Stanford
>have some doubts about my abilities
>go on Yea Forums and am reminded that there's literally 24 year olds still shitting up the place like children

it's really jarring to think about how i'm in the 1% of the upper echelons of society just by going to a top 5, but I guess i'm doing alright

Why don't you graduate, get a good job, and then talk? High school dropouts aren't allowed to talk shit.

Also, even if someone only played it on emulator, if they best it and like it they are legit fans as well. So fuck off with your autistic elitism, OP

why don't you graduate and then come back and talk shit, premed?

You know I'm right. Also its seems easy for you to be mad.

No, user.
No.

lad

Attached: snap.jpg (630x720, 73K)

Played it as a kid on an n64 and beat it with my brother. It was our first console game, first 3d game. We bought it with our own money. Played it on an n64 in college and 100%’d it. The only thing that didn’t hold up was the difficulty (a casual playthrough took me ~12 hours.) the SOUL held up great. My 6 year old daughter plays it on an emulator to this day. This game is a gem and anyone who says differently is just a contrarian, soulless faggot.

Attached: 2380AB1D-3698-42B3-9630-BDEF8D1D57E9.gif (264x264, 2.99M)

>Let me passive agressively agree with you.

You seem somewhat easy to anger as well.

>he thinks he doesn't share this board with literal children
Yes, newfag.
Yes.

backseat gaming could be incredibly fun

a fuckton more fun than lps on youtube you can't interact with

I really miss cheering on my big sis when she was beating tooie

Mmmm. This happens every summer. The “my life is different now, I’m going to college.” Same story, never ends. Enjoy your time anons. But remember, you’re here forever. which isn’t a bad thing, I really enjoy my life. Going to grad school in fall, and I’ve been traveling the world the past two years. That said, you need to make time for some quality shitposting with your banjo bros

>Y-You too!

Looks like I hit a nerve.

>bragging about going into medicine

This is how you tell someone comes from a lower stock, middle-class family. Yikes.

Your insistence on being unfunny really makes you seem like the newfag here, even if you might not be.

I am not angry user. I see myself in you. It’s nice.

>furfag throw shade at high school dropouts
You dropped out of humanity. Where do you get off talking shit when you fuck your pets and eat them alive for fun?
Nobody wants you here, not even the weebs.

Witchyworld is fuckking garbage, mate. Get some taste.

>no u

Attached: 1554073999397.png (509x572, 47K)

>One more passive aggressive agreement.

Looks like you did. You're the hero we never deserved.

We'll, it's not like the game hasn't been touted to hell and back as a classic. If somebody is a genuine fan of Smash, then they are pretty likely to be open to trying out games like that and with both BK and Tooie being pretty accessible (they were released on XBLA, included in Rare Replay, and if nothing else, emulation or just picking up a use copy is pretty easy because they aren't hard to come by) so yeah, I'd be willing to believe that more people have played the gate than you think.

Banjo Kazooie is the ultimate and best platformer ever made. Tooie has no rhyming Gruntilda, and lacks the best stage in any game, Click Clock Woods, but still beats out any other competitor.
youtube.com/watch?v=IrGobUUMy_E

Attached: 1557554708355.png (1279x720, 1.37M)

What’s the best level in BT? What’s your rankings?

>use the term greasy monkey's paw once
>hurr durr you're a furfag
You're really reaching here

controls engineer here. people under 25 are retarded and not worth talking to.

also if there's any EEs here, go into RF. just trust me on this. power and analog design are fucking memes.

I remember seeing the ad for this game when it first came out, and there was a part in the ad where Kazooie walks through water and you the water interacted with where her legs went and I thought it was the coolest thing I'd ever seen in video games.

>resorting to just pointing out the joke

eh

I had both as a kid and loved both. You're a faggot.

i was born the year this game came out and even i've played it
its a classic

If anything you have less time to shitpost once you have a career and raise a family, not that you boomer neets would know anyhting about that.
>tfw 19
>tfw just got a 30,000 scholarship which in addition to my merit scholarship is covering everything but federal loans for school
>tfw getting engaged soon
>tfw going into teaching and helping society

should've stayed in school!

Attached: 1446919981777.jpg (550x400, 50K)

>falling for the college jew

Attached: 1541081361973.png (571x324, 261K)

>neglecting to mention obvious fursecution complex and use of asterisks to emote
You know what you are. There's no hiding furfaggotry when it's out in the open.

>playing through it on an emulator isn't playing it

Attached: soyboy-2.png (210x240, 6K)

>comfy banjo thread
>zoomers destroy what they cannot enjoy themselves
Classic

I did but I'm not an elitist faggot.

BK isn't even the best 3D platformer on the n64, much less of all time. Holy shit what the fuck has happened to this world.

>Not that user, but
Aaaaand stopped reading there lol. Have sex, virgin.

i've played through it several times. never bought the game, just borrowed it from a friend. lending games was a lot bigger back then. same with smash 64. i never owned it but perpetually borrowed it. downside; my dick head friend gave my starfox 64 to his girlfriend.

>people under 25 are retarded and not worth talking to.
He says while posting on a board where the average user is well under 25. Good job.

>to my merit scholarship is covering everything but federal loans for school
i got a full ride when I went to college. next.

>>tfw going into teaching
i hope you can handle it, user. that's hellish.

I actually plugged the n64 in to honor today.
HOLY FUCK DO N64 CONTROLLERS FEEL LIKE ASS NOW

Attached: D524E609-A0E3-4978-BDBA-0288E81B3CE7.jpg (652x800, 141K)

>tfw 19
>tfw getting engaged soon
>tfw going into teaching and helping society
Oh...my god. Is someone saving these

Never played 6 but I played 7. His dad seems cooler. Plus his dad got to shag a dragon girl.

I was born in 1992, and i grew up with the Nintendo 64 being my first console(I originally started on PC) so of course i have played and beaten it. I'm pretty sure I have the cartridge in my closet still.

Fuck 27 and I am still browsing Yea Forums...

Attached: 1407360441807.jpg (251x231, 22K)

BLJ into some other echo chamber, bitch. GUH-HYUH

Played it once at a buddies house some 15 years ago for about 10 minutes. Never owned it, never played it since. I'm still happy about their inclusion because I know fans are happy about it.
Is that an issue?

>>tfw getting engaged soon
Okay now this is pretty good bait.

Never played this game or Banjo 2 cause I'm not a fucking loser

>you missed out on literally the best years of your life
what did you do with yours?

Nice Kafkatrap. Keep reaching

>I don't mean you downloaded on an emulator and played for 10 minutes, I mean you actually own the game and grew up with and completed it.
that's like 3 different, unrelated goalposts. I did download it on an emulator years ago, and it was the only game I have ever 100%'d, collected everything. I almost 100%d Banjo Tooie too, and am currently playing the Grunty's Revenge which is 10/10 so far. You don't have to be a 30 year old boomer to appreciate these games

stop replying to obvious bait

It was one of my very first video games growing up, lmao.

I forgot about the mandatory age poll everyone posting on Yea Forums filled out, fuck

Delicious pasta for internet tough guys.

i like to bully them, not have serious conversations

Kid you haven't even experienced the real world yet. Just wait until you finish school because life will hit you like a ton of bricks after.

He better!
Though I think there's a cap on four or five songs to go with a character and level.

>he thinks Yea Forums isn't filled with underage and college-aged anons
Now I just feel sorry for you. Imagine being this naive.

Still got it in its original box. Missing the manual though. I loved it then and I still love it now. I missed out on Tooie though somehow even though B&K teased it.

Wait who’s posting underage

Is this what boomers who slacked off during their teens and early 20s say to make themselves feel better? I'm not him, but that guy is pretty much set for success. You're just jealous and trying to cope by telling him he's gonna be a fuckup juse like you.

>thinking you can ever leave

We're sick of you fucking oldfags on here trying to tell the rest of us how to behave on a fucking VIDYA BOARD. Not a day goes by I don't see one of these elitist fucks whining about "waaaaaahhhh, Yea Forums used to be gooooood, waaaaah", and I'm sick of it. You idiots had your chance, and the best you could do was "do u liek mudkipz?" and "ur mr gay". Shit sucks and you know it. Name one old Yea Forums meme that was worth its bandwidth. It was worthless crap and you know it.

Now please, take your Banjo Tranzooie and your pixelshit Gameboys and the rest of your outdated shit, and get the fuck out. There's a new generation on Yea Forums, and this is our house now.

Zoomers gonna zoom. They think it's the best because it's all they'vee ever played.

Couldn't give a shit about Smash have barely touched the series since Melee because I got away from Nintendo after the GCN. I got Kazooie shortly after it came out and Tooie for Christmas the month after it came out, still have both my copies.

Tooie was the only game my mother ever bought me, she was killed by a drunk driver 4 years later so I have some extra sentimental value to the game

>he fell for the meme
big C tbqh

>Though I think there's a cap on four or five songs to go with a character and level.
Castlevania?

I'm talking about the DLC packs.

I think I played Conker.

horrifying. so glad I’m a Yea Forums tourist, wtf is this

>Banjo Tranzooie
Kek
Saving this

So you're a +30 year old retard who has no friends, "bullying" anonymous strangers on a board dedicated to children's toys on Yea Forums. How embarrassing.

3D platformers of any functional kind existed for only three/four years prior to Banjo-Kazooie. Who the fuck are you trying to insult?

>Banjo Tranzooie

Based and Infraredpilled

Attached: 1517956793330.jpg (249x249, 17K)

I have DK64 but I wish I had that nice yellow cartridge version. I only got it to get the expansion pak to play Majora's Mask.

>no friends
projecting
>"bullying" anonymous strangers on a board dedicated to children's toys on Yea Forums
damn right

now dance for me sonny

Zoomers on full meltdown mode. Kek.Imagine getting btfo so hard you actually start going insane.

Why can't zoomers handle banter?

Hey did that one drawfag ever finish his Banjo/Steve comic? I was looking forward to the finale of that

I don't think it's projecting. I think I hit a nerve.

Played the fuck out of it back in the early 2000s.
N64 master race

Imagine being an adult clinging unto a board dominated by high schoolers and mentally stunted 20 year olds thinking you're better than anyone else and not a sad loser.

No idea. They’re really losing it this thread though. Interesting to watch

If they remastered it for Switch I'd consider picking it up.

Had an N64 as a kid and dad bought the game randomly he didn't shit about games but he made a good choice

They grew up in a very sensitive environment so they go full-blown autismo when someone mocks them

>Don't have kids goy, just enjoy a decade of unbridled hedonism
>oy vey!

Why are boomers so easily triggered? You'd think they'd have thicker skin being more mature than zoomers instead of letting them BTFO you all the time.

Joker had 11 though

I love these games

Attached: BanjoProof.jpg (609x373, 58K)

I never had a 64 when I was a kid had a gameboy color then got a ps2 when I was 10. I dont really care about banjo but I have friends who are excited for him.

Cope you cuck fuck. Me and my bro played the first one like crazy, I still remember the hype of Tooie hoping that the monthly gaming mag had any info on it

>We

No idea. They’re really losing it this thread though. Interesting to watch

They grew up without a real social life so they go full-blown autismo when someone mocks them

don't say you "don't think it's projecting". this is why us boomers walk all over you kids. be assertive and just say "it's not projecting" or "I hit a nerve", because you'll look like less of a passive-aggressive scrawny soft boy.

trust me, kid. this kind of speaking doesn't do you any favors.

I definitely hit a nerve.

pretty sure that guy is a furry m8, I don’t think you’re gonna do anything for him

It's someone roleplaying as a sperg kid.
Seems to be working.

Attached: here_forever.jpg (748x484, 156K)

Well, I stand corrected then.
Looking forward to it.

That is, I won't be buying it, but some day I'll probably play it.

>Yea Forums has regressed from STEM worship to boomer bootstrapitalism and mocking people with college and even high school degrees.

How sad

Furries love degrading trashtalk though. They want to be treated like filth.

anyone who willingly went to high school instead of getting their GED is a retard

Adults don't take silly internet images like "you're here forever" at face value

Came about after we ousted the atheists, I think.

You are so MAD it's hilarious.

Y U MAD BRO?

Attached: 1558739407831.gif (238x187, 1.78M)

All drunk drivers should fucking hang.

Adults don't conceive of ANYONE taking that kind of crap at face value, user.

It's a joke that sadly rings true for some people, however.

Imagine posting like this past the age of 20

*obsessed*

i instead took community college classes and transferred to a 4-year

feels good

anyone willingly going for a GED instead of working to score high on their NEWTs is even more retarded though

Does that mean the sperg kids are roleplaying as oldfags?

I got it as a gift for my bday because the store was sold out of wcw/nwo revenge, so i picked it over Zelda because i love bears, i could beat most of the levels but rusty bucket bay kicked me teeth in, i also had my older brother beat grunty for me, great times

Those are the actual sperg kids that just got old.

>and transferred to a 4-year
so you fell for the "college jew"

You have to be 18+ to post here.

Anyone who willingly got a GED instead of just finishing high school and graduating with scholarships is a literal retard.

it's just bantz lad, relax