>>466000000

Attached: NaotoFagsBTFO.png (1920x1040, 2.99M)

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/qa/thread/2512112/#2519330
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

oh cool i'm in a screecap
can you like take me out because it isn't funny at all, thanks.

That's a shame user, nothing I can do for ya

Attached: 1550959557021.jpg (500x880, 89K)

Are only dubs disabled? I barely see any gets now that I think about it

Anything that isn't 0s is disabled.

WHOAHAAH WOAH LOOKIE HERE BROS HE GOT LE EBIN DIGITS WOLY CRUD BE PUT ME IN LE EEBIN SCREENCAP WITH LE EBIN REACTIONS XDD LEL INLARGED TEXTED TO RANDUMB SAVIN DIS FOR KARMA!!!! XDD

Attached: 1556083627618.png (1000x1000, 78K)

That's a very underwhelming amount of yous

well go and give him some more

Saved a slot just for you user!

Attached: rebbit.png (1920x1040, 2.9M)

newfag

I've been here for (too long) and even I just noticed that

just have fun for 10 seconds, user
its alright no one is going to judge you

It's like I'm really on Yea Forums!

This shit happens once in a fucking eclipse, pull yourself away from the twitter screencap/smash bros/now that the dust has settled/sony wins/nintendo wins/xbox wins threads for a second and enjoy a rare kind of shit thread

Very based.

Put me in screen cap and 4/chan
Stop leaving me behind

Attached: 741FDE40-E507-405B-B03A-6EA7E45BCC8A.jpg (720x709, 36K)

These were FAR superior than OP's stupid imageless script post.

The ones you just referred to where also scripted

Worthwhile GETs fully went comatose around 2013, I'm more surprised anyone bothers to even screencap these anymore than the post.

>tfw Yukiko fag
F

Attached: 1558208521313.jpg (800x1162, 723K)

Except that they won't

>I didn't like them so they were scripted!

Faggot.

The last good one I saw was a Nagito Komaeda one on Yea Forums back in 2016.

Excuse me? Scriptfags were at their peak from 2011 to 2013. Yea Forums didn't even start recovery from them until moot broke the scripts in 2013 and everything went back to normal near the end of 2013. 2011 to 2013 was the WORST time for GETs on the entire website.

Newfag.

I made it for waifu fag repelent. They ruined the drawfag threads beyond repair so they deserve a little kick in the groin every now and then

Dude, these these posts were made by KoG. He even retired from stealing gets because Hiro broke his script with an update.

@466008520
>He even retired from GETs

youtube.com/user/kingofgets/videos

Doesn't look retired to me. Also:

>he retired
>but all those GETs were his
>even though he retired

Why am I even replying to someone as retarded as you? At least I'm not giving you any more (You) stupid (You) leecher.

>@466008520

Attached: 1557285483220.jpg (640x640, 106K)

Retard

When Hiro crippled the updater to make it update every 30 seconds instead of every 10 seconds KoG appeared on /qa/ and mentioned that the update rendered his scripts unusable. I don't know if Hiro reverted the timer (I used 4chanX to fix it) or if KoG managed to make his scripts work with the longer update intervals.

@466008951
>doesn't have reading comprehension

Stop doing that

@466009242
Are you literally retarded? How many times must people explain this crap to you? KoG already found a workaround back in December of last year:

desuarchive.org/qa/thread/2512112/#2519330

He even publicly denounced scripts calling them "obsolete" and "inferior to the sys method". Only trolls are calling his GET scripts anymore.

lurk more goddamnit

Attached: 1336955143409.gif (360x359, 549K)

@466009594
Go suck a dick. I'm tired of giving faggots like you free (You)s for your retarded bait posts.

>naoto identifies as a girl, likes acting girly in the end, and only ever pretended to be male because of Saibuh syndrome (muh "only good detectives/kings are male detectives/kings")
>Tranny
God fuck off trannies. It's just as bad as astolfo
You want a fate character that isn't cis? Use Deon, he is actually binary / fluid and changes sex whenever he feels like it. Stop claiming characters that aren't trannies are trannies, it's annoying

@466009803
>provide irrefutable evidence that completely counters your claims
>"lurk more goddamnit"
>outdatedmemeimage.jpg

People like you are what make Yea Forums such trash. Spreading disinfo for free (You)s.

Sad.

>He doesnt know about the king of gets
Its okay user, I was a newfag once

Yea Forums has millions of users. 10 seconds of "fun" per user is billions of seconds of garbage that clutters the board.
>its alright no one is going to judge you
this is newshit mentality for users that are still new to the concept of anonymous posting. fuck off back to twitter idiot.

It's been board culture longer than you've been alive lil fella

5/10 get
we had better ones

use replies properly you goose, i just (you)d for that
and what if i want to use old images?

Attached: 1389647603579.gif (320x240, 712K)

@466010334
>literally provided a link to his YouTube channel and
>"Its okay user, I was a newfag once"

You're not even a pot calling the kettle black. You're just HIGH PERIOD.

@466010854
You don't deserve any (You)s because YOU are the one that needs to lurk moar if you think it's impossible to get GETs without the use of a script.

Guarantee this faggot either made smash rosterfag threads or golden sony/nintendo onions wojack threads today

Fixed.

Fixed.

Fixed.

Fixed.

Fixed.

Fixed.

Fixed.

oh youre one of those Yea Forums culture mouthbreathers. do you have any idea how much of an eyesore it is to see all these fads rise and fall over the course of years, to see this stupid fucking trash being forced by few individuals and now that its old trash its somehow protected Yea Forums heritage!! I called 4am posting trash 10 years ago. I call it trash today and people call me a newfag. what a riot.

i am not arguing with you about the get stuff, take a break please
thank you

My theighs really hurt but I have done any hard exercise or anything. Anyone got any ideas why they're sore?

kek based user keeping posts connected! Is this a death stranding reference?

It's pretty embarrassing that personafags think this is screencap worthy.

I'll never forget niggers tongue my anus

i member

fuck off back to facebook

Attached: 1314071191534.jpg (1200x1200, 220K)

actually move, you likely are not getting enough blood into your legs/ the muscles are stressed from being squished for so long

backlinks are to make the ongoing conversation easily readable. they arent an upvote you dumb fuckiing reddit shit

Not a completely worthless get I suppose.

>i am not arguing with you about the get stuff, take a break please
>because i can't argue because everything you said is 100% true
>just give me a (you) please pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeease

Here's your pity (You), you pathetic faggot.

@466011484

Don't care. Not giving (You)s to people who spread false info for the sole purpose of getting a free (You).

But I'll give you a free (You) if you beg me. :^)

she's cute but she's too short

on more than one occasion I remember some boring post getting them and the scripter's obviously planned post getting 000001
but scripters pretty much had it on lock

I wasnt taking part on the conversation on the first place but as this person said ; what you're doing is messing up the readability of the thread.
Again, take a break

Very epic. Taking a screenshot of all the cool reaction images with me in it makes me feel special!

btw this is the last worthwhile GET

Attached: 440M_GET_(2012).png (1335x1587, 160K)

true

Attached: 1420369899227.gif (213x199, 341K)

that's not even a good get for a screencap, kill yourself.

Stuposting was based a decade ago and is still based