Are you all ready to apologize yet?

Are you all ready to apologize yet?

Attached: 1560308022710.png (1213x593, 593K)

I fucking hate Yea Forums

I still can't believe all of this shitposting actually led anywhere. It's bizarre, I thought it would just fizzle out but here he fucking is.

Fizzle wasn't one of the spells he was shown using though. They left that one out :(

>implying shitposting on Yea Forums translates to getting characters into smash
You guys didn't have ANY hand in them being in

Just happy some of them killed themselves like they promised.

Yea Forums had nothing to do with it. A Dragon Quest rep was the safest possible bet and Erdrick was the prime contender for one. It's never been a matter of whether or not he was a good addition, anyone who knows anything about video game history would've bet on him if anyone.

Believed in the luminary from day one, my fellow erdrickchad

Attached: 1560271230196.png (595x443, 117K)

DQ was a juggernaut and a massive franchise before you were even born you fucking retard.

I know the shit posting has jack shit to do with it which is why I don't go to those threads. It's just weird to have a conclusion, I guess?

See:I know god damn well DQ is huge, what confuses me is that the shitposting actually culminated in something happening even if it didn't cause it. Usually shit like that just fizzles out.

As someone who has no strong opinion on Dragon Quest, their movesets looked incredibly boring. Why four semi-clones instead of one actually new character?

The shitposting was because the most credible smash leaker said he was in. At this point I have no clue why people even doubt him anymore. Literally the only Smash related thing he has gotten wrong is he thought DQ Hero would be the first DLC character because that was the first he heard about. Then there's the "minecraft content" that the jury is still out on, will probably be a mii costume or some shit when Banjo releases.

>Why four semi-clones instead of one actually new character?
>semi-clones
they're not clones, retard. It's costumes for one character.

Yes.
I'm sorry I thought you weren't ever going to be a good character.
Please forgive me by giving me the strength to actually play your games now (I avoid rpgs like the plague since I can never play them for long without getting bored)

Attached: 1557065973909.jpg (436x413, 38K)

That's even worse.
So there's one character that borrows heavily from Link? I guess they put all the work into Banjo.

No because looking at how they're handling magic it'll probably be garbage

shitposting has nothing to do with any kind of culmination.
The term "hero" was already datamined from the game.
it was obvious.

>borrows heavily from link

nigga what? are you implying that he borrows anything, let alone heavily, from Link just because he has a jump slash? Last time I checked Link doesn't have access to a huge variety of spells or have an MP gauge. This is like saying Bayonetta borrows heavily from Samus because their grab animation is similar.

no it wasn't. The term "Brave" was. Besides the term "Hero" could mean literally fucking anything.

Apologize right fucking now

Attached: VERGE CHAD.png (1159x453, 24K)

I don't have to apologize. I'm not a retard and have believed him since he leaked Simon.