Is Death Stranding going to be GOTY?

Is Death Stranding going to be GOTY?

Attached: 302B0EBE-BD02-4187-A0AB-0B473E427AE0.jpg (796x417, 45K)

I hope

no, and if its shit then it'll likely be the last kojima game that turns a profit

It was already dabbed to the ground by CP2077

it's going to be a huge piece of shit. what little gameplay that has been shown looks awful, mainstream actors' skill set doesn't translate well into video games all the time, the story is convoluted, and kojima is vastly overrated

It is no doubt gonna be Kino though.

>le hyped game for like a decade now and still no real gameplay

It isn't this year though?

Didn't Kojima go on about how fast development was gonna be, and was gonna showcase how efficient his new company was? LOL

Absolutely.

I think that post was making fun of Cyberpunk. I think. Not sure though cause he doesn't really apply to either game, just guessing because it is incoherent memes in greentext replying to a post that praises Cyberpunk.

It's biggest GOTY competitor is what? Sekiro?

Nah

Attached: tiger1f.9763.jpg (1015x439, 46K)

It would have to be a game first.

Weebs out here obsessing over Kojima and Miyazaki when the real patricians know Ice-Pick Lodge is the one true king of videogames as art.

The entire game is people found a way to make Isamu's Reason from SMT3 happen but it turned out to leave the ones not into it in a retarded world with no link to the past so they can't learn shit to cope with the new future without the Isamu-ed people. Those are the gaydemons.
But the gaydemons have no link to real humanity anymore so they act like gangweed losers and youtube prank the real world. The entire point to the game is to relink the past gaydemons with the autistic futuremens thru "bridges" of real human emotion.
The emotional impact will come from the futuremens being autistic retards not understanding the deeper emotions of humanity and the gaydemons ONLY understanding those deeper darker emotions. But both parties are autistic in the real sense now and they can't remeld those concepts so they birth some new quasi-ultra-autist retardos.
It will be a techno Amaranth.
Screencap this, I 100% know this is the story that will unfold, just riddled with different memewords that Kojima loves. Something stupid like the MLE (Murder-Death-Killer Life Equation) will show up.

My man this is a lot of conjecture without any real evidence.

No, it's going to be too cryptic and alienating for the critics and normies alike.

>tfw get both Pathologic 2 and Death Stranding in the same year
You have no idea how happy this has made me. They were my two most anticipated games both which had some times when it was unclear if either would be released in a long time.

I know, and I don't care. I've played enough Kojima games and I've seen the trailer. I know I am right. The Homo Demens are going to be coming from some weird Patriots AI proxy that advanced in a reality where the "internet" the Patriot AI operates on is in the "aether."
Kojima really doesn't have as many feathers in his story cap as people think and this is the next logical step from one tangent of where the MGS series could have gone down.
Think Patriots AI from MGS meets Metatron Energy from ZOE and that is the mechanism in place in DS. I fucking guarantee it.
Couple the language barrier shit from MGSV into different cultures/generations having the same barriers from thoughts alone (as an evolution of language to thought) and you have the Homo Demens being from an obscelete or foreign culture. That culture is the past (WWI imagery revered) and Norman Reedus is from the "new" world but remembers or knows the old world had value.

kojima made a walking sim w/mild jogging elements lmao

don't forget the depths of the ladder placement strategies. The youtube videos breaking down the ladder meta will be intense.

48 minutes have gameplay have been shown while death stranding hasn't even reached a tenth of that

We're going to climb a ladder to the moon!

It'll be a bland, utterly forgettable, possibly gimmicky walking sim. Lea Seydoux is fucking hot though.

I don't see how it could possibly be forgettable. It has a baby lodged in a man's throat.

The dark haired girl looked cuter. She had a derpy smile and her big mouth would look good wrapped around muh dik

I for one will never forget Die-hardman.

What's with Kojima and giving male characters tiny ponytails?

Attached: 1558924042148.jpg (274x411, 30K)

As creative director he puts his ideas into his games with little to no oversight, for better or worse. He obviously thinks its attractive on males.