There are only two slots left, who are gonna be the last two DLC charaters?

There are only two slots left, who are gonna be the last two DLC charaters?

Attached: smash_illo.0.jpg (1200x675, 221K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/gom_tao/status/1129031713244401664
youtube.com/watch?v=pupll3ON-WA
smashbros.com/ja_JP/movie/index.html?v=YRufE4nxn08
youtube.com/watch?v=qyJ4djjQOr0
ssbwiki.com/Downloadable_content_(SSB4)
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Not Sora

me and you, user!

Attached: 1559359484821.gif (573x636, 369K)

Sora and Goku

BANJO

Dragonborn
Sans
Rex (Non-FP)

Possible choices if they want the DLC to be of variety
>Zoomer appeal character
>Female
>Indie
>Rated M character from a Western game
Anything else?

Roger the Potted Ghost and Billy fucking Hatcher with his alts being his friends

we got new jrpg, classic jrpg and platform character. just gotta pick a schmup and a fps character to round it out.

>Dragonborn's final smash is he clips into the ground, seisures, then the stage breaks apart killing everybody.

>Doomguy
>Sora
>Geno
>Crono
>Dante
>Leon
>Jill
>2B
>Geralt
>Chun-Li

Attached: 72804379_p1.jpg (1920x1077, 415K)

Most realistic potential newcomers:

>Doom Slayer
>Dragonborn
>Chosen Undead
>Dante
>Leon/Jill
>Heihachi/Jin

Power gap

>Cuphead
>Amaterasu
>Steve
>Master Chief
>Reimu
>Sora
>Crash
>Spyro
>Sans/Frisk
>Travis Touchdown

Power gap

>Kratos
>Scorpion/Sub-Zero
>Viewtiful Joe
>Rayman
>Crono
>Phoenix Wright
>Professor Layton
>Geno

Dante and Sans are the final 2 characters. But from talks I've heard another pass is almost certainly happening.

> Doomguy
> Realistic
LOL, kill yourself you fucking subhuman. Never ever

>Most realistic potential newcomers:
>>Dragonborn

fucking Pip Boy is more realistic than a (You) rando player character

Attached: 1378176444125.png (218x206, 28K)

>Layton and Phoenix Wright are less likely than fucking Dovakhin, Dante and Reimu
retarded nigger
are you retarded

Attached: 83019832103821321.png (241x209, 3K)

Reimu and Doomguy

Some random 1st party character no one expected

At this point, it could be anybody.

>Touhou is apparently big with elementary school girls in Japan
Bros...

Attached: 1554455383760.jpg (320x301, 30K)

Probably some chink character with a sword.

Nobody cool like Rayman or Eggman or Master Chief or anything like that.

Probably a new final fantasy or xenoblade chronicle character because of muh badass swords

Whose left on the popularity poll?

>Rayman or Eggman
>cool

hue

Dante seems like the biggest chance off the top of my head, iconic, good relations with Nintendo, flashy moveset and could barrow some moves from bayo making him easier.

Phoenix Wright will be revealed next and Geno will be revealed last, those are my final bets.

>People actually think Goku has a chance in hell

Dixie Kong you niggers

its his time. also

>implying there wont be a fighter pass 2

Attached: smug-travis.png (1357x764, 868K)

Considering we have Joker and Erdrick, I wouldn't put too much faith in the ballot. A fan favorite pick like Banjo was probably a one time thing.

Rayman would be cool since he would bring in a unique moveset due to having no limbs. Eggman would be cool to see fight Bowser in a game that isn't the Olympics

Made this earlier, what does Yea Forums think?

Attached: DLC Roster.png (1276x246, 288K)

>Two gun people
Pretty bland. And a total sausagefest.

god i fucking hope not

crash games are such dog shit, he's just like sonic. literally never had a good game.

Considering that leak from a while back its edelgard and sylux. I wouldn't mind either too much considering we got fucking Banjo but I would rather get Morrigan and Doom guy like some in those rumors/leaks.

We already know, FE3H shill and MP4 shill.

Sylux would make sense to market the new metroid game. Whose the other guy?

Attached: Otis with an axe.jpg (1149x818, 66K)

Anyone think blackmage has a chance?

The only two people on Yea Forums? Of course!

The girl from Fire Emblem Three Houses

It's the white haired chick from the new FE. While yes she's another FE rep she wields an axe until the rest of the anime swordsmen which might make her a little more fun and tolerable

eh, I don't know user. Rayman having no limbs doesn't change the fact that he'd be an standard brawler with some range and maybe disjoints. eggman would be bowser jr 2.0, plus I hate his design.

Oh.. But it seems like they would of announced them now as it releases July. Assuming they won't give us another announcement till fall seems like it would be too late for a promo of the game

Why would there be a 3H shill if the challenger after Banjo will be out in Winter, like a 5 month gap? Makes no sense to me.

Dovahkiin and a literal-who from some jrpg

I hope that what Reggie said is true and we get other interesting third parties instead of those two.

My guesses are KOS-MOS and then a Capcom character. Jill Valentine, Phoenix Wright, Amaterasu, Morrigan, or Arthur.

Monster hunter deserves a spot

Honestly Leon and chosen undead make too much sense if we're following the Mii costumes theory

At this point, even you have to admit that Reimu is a possibility.

Megaman.EXE
Deadpool

Attached: 363CCC86-B295-4044-92E5-DD3179DAC842.jpg (1020x1024, 96K)

I want for Capcom to either add:
>Jill, Leon, Wesker, or Chris
>Phoenix Wright or Apollo Justice
>Frank West or Chuck Greene

Frigg off Randy
I just want you to deal with those damned bottle kids

Personally I want Strider, and an Elder Scrolls rep (doesn't have to be Dovahkiin).

Attached: anastasiia-mozhaieva-barenziah.jpg (1920x3815, 1.22M)

The last one is going to be Waluigi. It would be the ultimate troll move, and Sakurai is a master troll.

Attached: 5DH9UoSE_400x400.jpg (343x343, 18K)

The last 2 survivors on this chart.
Everyone else is in as a playable character, an AT, or a Spirit.

Attached: JapaneseDLC3.png (1722x1283, 262K)

at this point it is a total crapshoot. honestly i could see the last two being disappointing promotional picks like a gen 8 pokemon or something

they followed ryu and cloud with corrin in smash 4 so lol

Sora and Solaire/ Chosen undead
screencap this

Why are there 4 empty slots on the official site?

You're right. But there was a leak that got the three character we know and Sylux and Edelgard are the remaining.

>standard brawler with some disjoints
Maybe in terms of his regular attacks but I'm sure his specials would be more interesting
>hating Eggman's design
Why don't you like it?

>still using ballot results when Joker and Erdrick are already in
The fan favorite pick was a one time slot, and that was taken by Banjo

more or less a literal sonic rip off, right down to the spin attacks and mad scientists enemy

Steve is going to be one of them, not even memeing or trying to start a flame war. Vergeben is still backing Minecraft content, and it is nowhere to be seen. That mixed with the fact that the only DLC we're getting is character packs that come with stages and music, you can easily deduce this means Steve is playable.

Attached: Minecraft Content.png (1316x277, 35K)

intern forgot to remove the spots Banjo and Hero were supposed to replace, Banjo doesn't even have a character page, when you click him it takes you to the language select.

>vergeben kept saying Erdrick
>the main hero that represents hero ended up being the Luminary

Attached: 9AST3J0.jpg (1170x1414, 795K)

The last character will have to beat Banjo in terms of hype

I’m seriously thinking he might bring in Goku... who else would be as big of a shock?

In all likelihood, it'll probably be a part of Banjo's fighter pass. Sonic costumes came with Joker's update, remember?

Why are people still hanging onto Doomguy? Wasn’t that leak proven false?

Guys, I think there's a possibility that Erdrick and Banjo aren't part of the Fighter's Pass at all and there are still 4 slots. Notice how they have a turquoise gradient rather than red, which is the same as with Piranha Plant who is also not from the Fighter's Pass. Also, the Fighter's Pass page has not been updated to reflect Erdrick's and Banjo's inclusions.

Attached: smashdlc.png (1080x2075, 846K)

I WANT TO HAVE SEX. GOD DAMMIT.

literally the fighter pass site has those two on there. the website thing was just an error. They're probably gonna fix it in a few days

Never

Attached: 1544158654940.jpg (882x871, 49K)

The cat from yokai watch and some anime girl? Lol ok

It's a shame that dq heroes have now made crono a never ever

the website already fixed it

fuck off

I largely would have preferred Crono over a character so fucking generic they had to call him "The Hero".

Crash 2 was good

AYE LADDEH

Attached: Shrek_(character).png (220x326, 112K)

Reimu is by far best indie rep possible, and DQ Hero's inclusion means a character can be in if they're important to Japan.

One of them will hopefully be Miku.

if not, no big deal but imo the stars are aligned and she has a chance. i dont know if how much of a chance she has, but she has a chance nonetheless.

Attached: DUve263VAAAleoc.png (600x939, 648K)

Crash and Conker

it still displays both incorrectly for me

Since banjo and dragon quest hero are in that confirms the leak that came out before ridley was announced so next two are lloyd and leaon kennedy

VIEWTIFUL JOE

I like dragon quest, hell I even like that they went with "the hero" rpg protagonists should be blank slates.
I think crono with como techs to pull in frog and robo would be a great moveset. There's no way there'll be another toriyama swordsman though.

I feel like one of them HAS to be a girl.
I'm gonna still hold onto the tiny embers of hope I have for Shantae, but most likely it'll be something like Rex & Pyra/Mythra. Or Pyra/Mythra without Rex if that's possible. I don't know my xenoblade that well.

Attached: 1530560866201.gif (671x995, 672K)

Considering she was a vocaloid before Project Diva (ala R.O.B), her chances are almost nigh.
I've never wanted a character in Smash before (I've always been fine with whatever so long as they're fun to play), but seeing Miku in would be fucking hilarious.
Plus; free Yea Forums shitstorm.

Goku is not a video game character, and I think he would be jumping the shark for a lot of people. We're low on boomer picks that could compete with Banjo on hype that also aren't already in Smash in some way. Doom Guy and/or Master Chief are probably the way to go.

Square Enix and Nintendo actually want to shill DQ to the West and Reimu is a meme pick in Japan

I feel like an indie is likely seeing how odds are, they took the spot over Shantae seeing how she was added as a Spirit very late

Doomguys chances have shifted. DQ killed the Google theory that supported Doomguy, but Banjo brought third party rules down to "be a video game character." I'd say overall his odds are lower but not bad.

Steve Minecraft and Sam's Undertale

I think the more important question is: who cares?

Reimu has actually been getting a lot of traction lately on Jap Twitter
twitter.com/gom_tao/status/1129031713244401664

And aren't you tired of spouting the same shit over and over?

Me, I do. I don’t even play the game that much these days, still an all-time favorite though

Its going to be either two of us getting in there.
Crash bros
Spyro bros
Rayman bros
Give Nintendo your energy

Attached: TRIFORCE BOSS.png (1280x1280, 1.42M)

Doomguy
Dante

>his specials would be more interesting
such as? I played rayman advance back in the day but I don't remember anything memorable he could do other than punch, swing and fly. change my mind, im genuinely interested.

>Why don't you like it?
I don't know he just seems fugly to me. I actually despise all of sonic's art. I find it of very bad taste but that's just me.

Too little
Too late
DLC's been decided already

>The last character will have to beat Banjo in terms of hype

Says who? The last DLC character for Sm4sh was fucking Corrin and the last characters revealed for the base roster were Incineroar and Piranha fucking Plant. Stop making up rules.

Neku: Come on guys you gotta add me think of the creative moveset, music, and stage that Nintendo could create if I joined the fight! You might even be able to make TWEWY 2 with all the attention and you would make a lot of long time fans happy!
Square: Who are you again?

Attached: 1560235447521.png (400x400, 73K)

How so? Reimu has always been a serious contender.

Whatever positive traction she has right now came after the DLC has been decided

I see these couple of possibilities
>Ryu Hayabusa
>Bandai Namco Second rep from either: Heihachi, Tales Rep (Most Likely Lloyd Irving), Digimon Rep
>Crash and Spyro together
>New Pokemon from Gen 8
>Layton and Phoenix Wright together
>Travis Touchdown

Fight pass 2 will be pure Nintendo additions

Amaterasu would be amazing. Just imagine her moveset involving brush strokes and divine instruments and an Okami stage.

Attached: AmaterasuRender.png (482x621, 355K)

Spyro won't get in
His Japanese release was plagued with sluggish speed and a terrible camera

chances on Crash? Could do CoCo as his skin

Touhou has always been the premier indie franchise in Japan. You act as if people actively dislike it, but you're completely wrong since it has always had a huge following.

>huge following
With degenerate otaku and hikikomori

I really want Reimu in. I never took her seriously before but fuck it, we have Joker and Banjo in the same game now, anything can happen. I don't really expect her over a Bethesda or RE char but Touhou was instrumental to my teenage online years and I want her in so bad.

>Another anime sword fighter again
>Two alt costumes for Vergil and Nero
If they get in im dropping smash for good. Wasnt hero enough for you weebs

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 9K)

If Ryu Hayabusa got in, I would be completely Happy with the Third Party support in Smash Bros. I don't even know who would work as the 5th character.

Calling it now, costume theory is gonna die/take a critical blow when they release the third party costumes sporadically like during the summer of Smash 4's DLC season
Remember, the K Rool costume came out of nowhere

Attached: 1532200883312.jpg (500x281, 40K)

2B pls

And how does that disprove my point at all? Regardless of what you think series is fucking huge in Japan. It helped popularize amateur game development, which evolved into the indie scene as we know it today. If there's any franchise that has merit into being represented in Smash, it's Touhou.

Could be.

Attached: Captura de pantalla 2019-06-11 a la(s) 18.34.33.png (1261x278, 165K)

There are 3 capcom reps, 3 sega's, 3 konami's, 2 square, 1 namco's and 1 microsoft. I bet the next two might be namco or microsoft related or a new third party. There's no way capcom, sega or konami will get yet another rep.

Erdrick and Banjo were common as fuck leakbaits, so lucky guesses shouldn't be all too surprising. It also got several key details wrong, most notably release dates. Also, why the FUCK would they announce Lloyd at the Game awards?

Oh user, why don't you just go play Minecraft Dungeons? Your dear Steve is waiting for you there, crying.

Attached: smugtouhou9.jpg (239x211, 24K)

erdrick doesnt have a female alt.

costume theory or leak

Attached: dlc45.jpg (3492x3077, 2.73M)

i would think the fact that the guy didnt get erdrick right would be a huge tip that he was posting guesses and using ambiguity so he wouldnt get thrown out super easily.

I'm at e3 with nintendo. The last release will be waluigi.

Attached: and_yet_another_shirtless_waluigi_by_sekhmet17-d8l2dk8.jpg (854x936, 113K)

Finally, someone who gets it. Based WAA-bro.

that's a fair point, though it turned out not to be exactly erdrick. The joker guess is all that makes it somewhat credible.

Amaterasu
Sora
Crash
Spyro
Travis
Scorpion
Viewtiful Joe
Phoenix Wright
Layton

these all sound plausible.

Nintendo has been watching you all.
Waluigi will he the final release to bring us full circle

Didn't Suda say something about Travis not being in?

You're right. Still, I'm looking through the archive to see if any "leaks" seem legit.

Attached: Captura de pantalla 2019-06-12 a la(s) 01.43.48.png (1260x257, 126K)

spyro and crash I guess.. that would still leave out like sora, tails, dante, resident evil rep.. idk.

>Dragonborn
>Cuphead
>Sans
>Reimu
above
>Phoenix Weight
>Layton
>Rayman
good bait

seems pretty unlikely. I'll keep the date of june 21st in my head.

Post a female character who would be perfect to come with the DLC pass

4 and 5 are way off. They haven't decided on 4. But they know waluigi is 5.

Costume Theory is shaky because they could just release the costumes without needing a character reveal
Cause that literally happened back during Smash 4

>Erdrick and Banjo standalone reveal trailers still haven't been uploaded to youtube
nintendo PLEASE
I don't want to give memexplain clicks

Attached: 1553541360741.jpg (612x612, 73K)

This one caught my eye.

Attached: Captura de pantalla 2019-06-12 a la(s) 01.47.58.png (496x206, 30K)

I know. We'll just have to wait and see. Honestly I only like it because it's the most hype.

This, if anything just for the music. I'd take 9S or brother Nier if necessary if it means more Nier music in Smash

Do people hate or enjoy gamexplain?

I listen to them kinda often...

Just use Smash Bros' website
youtube.com/watch?v=pupll3ON-WA
Still no Banjo though
Apparently the Nip one is available somewhere

just watch a reaction compilation

Attached: shiteating.png (480x270, 252K)

Jog my memory, outside of summer did they ever announce costumes without a character reveal?
Because if not, than Summer will make or break the theory

If Rex couldn't make it in due to being too late, the Twins are fucked

>Arle
Man I would be so fucking into that.

Attached: 1557118279288.jpg (428x600, 189K)

I want Warframe to be in

Nevermind
Use the Japanese website
smashbros.com/ja_JP/movie/index.html?v=YRufE4nxn08

less plausible than the first one I think. Out of order and no dates given so even if the likely choices are picked, it remains 'plausible'.
can't remember tbqh

I'm fucking telling you guys. Waluigi will be the last release. It's Nintendo's sick idea of a joke. Cryptically hi t at waluigi but actually wait till the end of dlc fir a genuine surprise.

Nevermind even more
I'm retarded
youtube.com/watch?v=qyJ4djjQOr0

ssbwiki.com/Downloadable_content_(SSB4)
It was also Fall that had costumes released without characters

>Best Friends

Attached: vernkino2.jpg (496x635, 118K)

Reimu and Phoenix Wright

Attached: 1560277050825.png (400x449, 220K)

Frig off, Randy

It has Leon. That's all I care for

If only.

Whatever it is it should have big anime titties

Last one. Everything I've seen from the archive looks fake af. It seems we will have to wait.

Attached: Captura de pantalla 2019-06-12 a la(s) 02.04.06.png (1261x381, 202K)

Someone from Capcom and Bamco most likely.

Lol. More like you'll get some creeper spirits with Banjo's fighter pass. Get fucked Zoomers.

see

Less to do with costumes and more with the fact that Capcom still has a few worthy characters/franchises, and Bamco is helping make the game.

You're all sleeping on Adol.

>falcom is the father of jrpg
>YS has been around since the late 80's
>fucking YS music in smash

Adol bros its time to wake up and rise the fuck up.

Attached: Adol.jpg (193x261, 10K)

Nothing short of Phoenix Wright and Professor Layton or Geralt and Monster Hunter dual reveal video will do it for me

>phoenix wright and professor layton
damn this user has good ta-
>Geralt and Monster hunter

Attached: dk.jpg (196x257, 6K)

Why not? Geralt presents himself with Mario and Link as a Witcher when Rathalos swoops in and then the Monster Hunter saves their asses while Geralt recognizes that's a Hunter

I meant more taste in characters than in trailer.

His games are most heavily inspired by Donkey Kong, but with none of the nuance, none of the level design, none of the audio design, and the main character is more 90s crazy, over Sonic's too cool for school, or DKs, whatever DK is. Definitely one of the worst possible picks for Smash. I could probably compile a list of 100 characters that are all objectively better than Crash, in terms of quality, relevance and interesting movesets.

but there is nothing wrong

1 more

Attached: 1546191304031.png (946x434, 144K)

>always
You don't know the definition of that word

this is the only one that predicted joker before his reveal, which is why it's the only one that holds any water

phoenix wright fucking sucks you bandwagonning faggot. I bet you shout "OBJECTION" at people IRL like the rest of the sperglord wrightfags. come up with a moveset that isn't like the UMvC3 one. oh wait, you can't? It might be because phoenix isn't a fighting game character? get the fuck out of here.

>Leon
how would he play differently than snake? seems like a shitty choice to me.

>Phoenix isn't a fighting game character
>references his fighting game experience in the post
please user, tell me all the fighting games dovakhin has been in

fighting game experience isn't throwing papers around and shouting objection, autist. why don't you go back to playing the same 3 games rereleased over and over again, cuck?

>fighting game experience isn't throwing papers around and shouting objection
>it literally is
keep seething

Edelgard (or any FETH) rep has no chance now simply because the Heroes and Banjo stole the game's relevance window for DLC. Sylux has the opposite problem in that his game will probably be released at least a year after the fifth DLC is released. Also, that leaker didn't mention Dragon Quest at all, he mentioned Chrono Trigger and TWEWY instead.