Fallout New Vegas

>My explosives are too strong for you traveler

who was in the wrong here?

Attached: sometimes-life-ain-amp-039-t-so-easy-pete_o_7231755.jpg (630x630, 187K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J5lWYuq98RI
youtube.com/watch?v=ome6XI_KuIw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

b a s t a r d

Attached: 1559788348157.jpg (385x414, 123K)

Thread theme youtube.com/watch?v=J5lWYuq98RI

STOP

>not making sure you can pass every check before leaving Goodsprings
>not making your actual build once you do leave

Explosive seller I need your strongest explosives

Attached: exodia the forbidden one.jpg (1280x720, 236K)

>tagging explosive skills
What are you a Bastard!?

you can't stop him.

Attached: 1490952776646.png (300x438, 259K)

shit thread

>not rushing to freeside, breaking the bank at the Atomic Wrangler, then buying the intelligence implant before level 2 to maximize skill points
Casuals like you belong on a cross

came here to post this

you are a gentleman and a scholar. I was 50% into the game when I realized I could min max that one point, then I restarted just for that

t. Todd Howard

Sounds like a lot of walking for early game though

filthy casual

Git gud

new overhaul boyos

Attached: 12345555.jpg (1433x557, 134K)

The Legion Will Ryse II looks fucking sweet.

Attached: 20190605230616-1.jpg (1360x768, 213K)

Attached: 20190214004607-1.jpg (1360x768, 241K)

Link???
The old legion overhaul was leaked but I can’t find this one.

Attached: 1323123516269.jpg (600x600, 54K)

Share the damn link you fucking tranny.

At least now their equipment looks kinda poor/handmade (same as vanilla) I remember his old Legion Overhaul with literal armors from Ryse.

>metafagging in a singleplayer roleplaying game with emphasis on writing and dialogue
what's the point?

Has anyone else tried these tweaks by ISteveAI?
Let me shill him because jumping and running while aiming, no pipboy at combat and diagonal autowalk really improve the game

>shoots you to death
>yells "stop!" will doing it
What did easy pete mean by this?

Does anyone know of any games similar to the Fallout series that ISN'T Stalker, Atom RPG or Cataclysm: Dark Days Ahead?

Too realistic.
Dragbody mods are amazing but anything he made belongs to NV not becuase it looks bad, It’s because high poly models with high resolution textures doesn’t fit in a wolrld that looks like a early x360 game.

>i'm benny, the android sent by cyberlife

Shadowrun? I only played the snes game though, highly recommended.

kek, I see it

This. I really hate these overhauls, retextures, remodels and all of these new shit that look completely out of place within the base game. The only retexture I use is the AI upscaled one. Also fuck ENB, it makes the game look like hot garbage, I only use Reshade to restore a bit of the saturation, rebalance black levels and some eye adaption so I dont get pitch black in some areas, everything else just makes me want to puke.

Thinking about replaying it. Playing Arcanum made me want to play another RPG with a flamethrower. Is FOMM still the best mod organizer or did something better come along? It's been a while.

>Dragbody
>so creatively bankrupt he imports models from other games

>the purist virgin
>the chad modder
So being a purist in vidyas is like behind an incel in real life?

am i allowed to say how i like fallout 3 in these threads

>purist
I have a shit ton of mods installed, I just dont like having shrek retexture tier mods in my game but I get that its appealing to 12yo zoomers like yourself.

Mod Organizer, if only because it's been updated in the last month

Yeah, it's still fun to mod and go walk the Wasteland. It's just that the story is far worse and the RPG elements are way weaker. If you just wanna explode some feral ghoul heads it be aight

oh shit i respect that opinion

Doing what I want.

that soundtrack though youtube.com/watch?v=ome6XI_KuIw

bump

it won't save it

replaying this after years.
I only really did the main quest line.
What are some cool side quests/locations?
When should I do the DLC's?

level 10 honest hearts level 15 old world blues level 20 dead money level 25 lonesome road

10-15 for all of them, the level scaling gets absurd any further but all the skill checks are fixed

DM > OWB > LR
Don't bother with HH unless you really wanna be bored whenever Joshua isn't with you.

Do the DLC just for the Randall Clark lore. Or just look it up on wiki if you want to be lazy.

HH is like OWB, all the fun is in exploring and you're able to rush the main quest without missing anything because you can just go back later

Can't believe I forgot about him, but yea he's worth it too. Guess it's not that bad.

I like OWB and DM. HH is okay but LR feels like a chore to me even if Ulysses conversations

So I just installed the increased wasteland spawn and set everything to the max and started a new game. Holy shit is this fun. I just ran into that building after primm and there were like 15 jackal gang members, 3 ncr and those two convicts all shooting at each other. First time Im glad I had a huge supply of dynamites that I was planning to sell, I might put some skill points into explosives now.

You can waste your time all you want, just don't expect anything but ridicule when you boast about it though.

>before level 2
>not cheesing the tutorial to get the Light Touch AND Rapid Reload perks

I wonder if there is a mod that let me collect the dead bodies as items so I can drop them later to make a huge pile of dead bodies until the game crashes.

Attached: FalloutNV 2019-06-12 03-30-51.jpg (1920x1080, 884K)